PDA

View Full Version : Confessions of an emotionally cold person

hardcorps
Thursday, November 6th, 2003, 01:03 PM
One of the hardest things for an emotionally cold, intelligent northern type (with some central admixture) is having to deal with the emotionality, excitability and over-familiar tactility of other races - including southern Meds. When people talk about not hating other breeds, I wonder if they have to deal with them day-to-day as I do?

Among these other types (including low-IQ whites), one is in constant danger of being reviled or considered a threat - just because one likes to keep to oneself for the most part. If one really is one of those noble souls who likes to survey his surroundings and process and respond to things on an intellectual (rather than instinctual) level, one is often hated JUST FOR BEING ONESELF. Indeed I would guess the popular psychological view is that coldness is inherently pathological. (While I'm a lot more expressive among racial kin, I could never approach Med/Middle Eastern levels of back-slapping familiarity.)

But this is only half the story. For the heart of the 'cold' person is not devoid of feeling, it simply concentrates all its love (and, yes, hate) on a few objects and individuals. To most affairs, though, such an individual is indeed indifferent, or at least has mastered himself to appear indifferent. The latter is because any wound inflicted by a third party is felt far more than would be the case in a less discriminating soul. In this world where he must contantly guard himself against letting the vulgar enter into his confidence, knowing they would gleefully trample on his feelings and dreams, he even forgets how to show affection toward those few he truly cares for.

(While I might be a more extreme example of these tendencies, I couldn't imagine my 'racial utopia' with people too far removed from me in temperament.)

Any way, enough of my self-indulgence! (I've recently suffered a little 'romantic setback,' and felt like venting to the anonymity of the 'net.) I wonder if anyone else here knows what it's like to be a naturally cold person, surrounded by noisy louse?? Are there any useful strategies for dealing with this sense of profound distaste and maladjustment felt in the modern, cosmopolitan world?

cosmocreator
Thursday, November 6th, 2003, 07:57 PM
I am one of those people and I agree with you. As for being around noisy Meds and Negroes, I try not to be and for the most part succeed.

galvez
Friday, November 7th, 2003, 04:48 PM
One of the hardest things for an emotionally cold, intelligent northern type (with some central admixture) is having to deal with the emotionality, excitability and over-familiar tactility of other races - including southern Meds. When people talk about not hating other breeds, I wonder if they have to deal with them day-to-day as I do?

This goes to show the subjectivity of human experience. When I think of "boorish, low-IQ Whites," it's not images of Italians (even Sicilians) and Poles (who have a reputation for boorishness, hence the term "Polack") springing to mind, but of Northern European coworkers who lack curiosity about the world, accept the ideology of Political Correctness without question, lack the refinement of a people who played a role in founding Western civilization... the type of Whites who are likely to consider dating a Negro or a low-class Latino, or befriending such persons.

Some of them are loud, obnoxious and excited by Jewish scatological "humor." One coworker of mine was a redheaded lesbian who disgusted me -- she befriended other queers and freaks. An Irish boor opined that there should be one government ruling the world. He was also into racemixing movies like "Matrix II." A blond I worked with (attractive too) married and had a child with a fat Black boy (and other Nords were proud of them).

So keep in mind it goes both ways. While some Nords see themselves as superior, some Meds (at least subconsciously) see themselves as more cultured and refined, and spiritually distanced from the "Anglo-Saxon/Nordic Queer Revolution" (for lack of a better term, this is a catchall for the degeneracy today).

My temperament is one of quiet reflection. This is unlike the Nordic wiggers I dealt with in high school and at work.

Awar
Friday, November 7th, 2003, 09:10 PM
...and if someone made a really thorough, unbiased and scientific research on the subject mentioned here, everyone in this thread would be very surprised.

From my own experience, the most obnoxious people are Americans, regardless of race. Never in my life have I seen so much paranoia, fear, emotional infantilism, mental instability, faux-patriotism, arrogance, unwillingness to learn and prosper, materialism, lack of real spirituality, lack of morality, lack of refinement and sheer stupidity, as I've seen in most Americans I've conversed with in real life or over the net.

Serbs picked up the worst of Nordish mentality and the worst of Mediterranean mentality. Serbs, like Nords don't know how to live with pleasure, and like Meds, Serbs have a fiery temperament and arrogance.

I envy Greeks and Italians because most of them still know how to live ( inspite of PC morality ) and I envy Germanic people on their organization skills.

Triglav
Friday, November 7th, 2003, 10:46 PM
.. while Serbs are still predominantly Dinaric (are they not?) and often indentify with that type.

...and if someone made a really thorough, unbiased and scientific research on the subject mentioned here, everyone in this thread would be very surprised.

From my own experience, the most obnoxious people are Americans, regardless of race. Never in my life have I seen so much paranoia, fear, emotional infantilism, mental instability, faux-patriotism, arrogance, unwillingness to learn and prosper, materialism, lack of real spirituality, lack of morality, lack of refinement and sheer stupidity, as I've seen in most Americans I've conversed with in real life or over the net.

Serbs picked up the worst of Nordish mentality and the worst of Mediterranean mentality. Serbs, like Nords don't know how to live with pleasure, and like Meds, Serbs have a fiery temperament and arrogance.

I envy Greeks and Italians because most of them still know how to live ( inspite of PC morality ) and I envy Germanic people on their organization skills.

Awar
Saturday, November 8th, 2003, 12:16 AM
Probably Dinaric, although 75% is too high number :)

But, I'm not sure if the mentality Serbs have is a genetic trait, I think it's just circumstances through history, and more importantly, recent history.

Vojvoda
Saturday, November 8th, 2003, 12:28 AM
WTF is Dinaric exactly? Czekanowski-Nordid/Armenid blend,Coon-Alpinid/Med bled etc.

I know that the best soliders are Dinaric, or should I say the craziest;)

Nordhammer
Thursday, November 13th, 2003, 01:59 PM
WTF is Dinaric exactly? Czekanowski-Nordid/Armenid blend,Coon-Alpinid/Med bled etc.

I know that the best soliders are Dinaric, or should I say the craziest;)

They're flatheads with hooked noses. :) According to Hooton they are the most criminal and sexually deviant. According to GŁnther they are the 2nd most intelligent race, Nordics being first.

Evolved
Thursday, November 13th, 2003, 09:50 PM
..and I think Dinarics and Norics are the smartest, where's GŁnther's proof? ;)

Give me a day or two to assemble via Google a photo gallery of European super-geniuses, and we'll pick them apart phenotypically. I predict Dinarics and Norics will take top honors. :goldcup

Dinaric are sexy, I don't know about deviant. :wsg I think it's the strong Dinaric streak in Hungarians that makes them such a nation of nymphomaniacs.

BTW, I'm also one of these 'cold' people, but I think it's more of an emotional efficiency. I don't waste my feelings. I resent the notion that there is something wrong with me because I only like to talk when it's important. I hate small talk, I hate being phony with people, I hate people who want me to be phony with them and are disappointed when I'm not able to. I hate when someone I hardly know wants to force intimacy on me by use of nicknames like "honey" "sugar" "sweetheart". Just let me be if you know what's good for ya! :D

Abby Normal
Wednesday, December 24th, 2003, 06:56 AM
I'm very emotionally cold, and I always have been. I tend to choose friends that are the same way. I agree with your statement that emotionally cold people tend to concentrate their emotions on very few people.

Yeah, I can't stand all that day-to-day small talk (ie, Howww are yooooooo? Grrrreat!) either. I'm not sure if this has to do with race, but I guess I'm an Alpine, since that's what the majority of the people who classified me said. I have noticed that some Meds are very emotional... Annoyingly so, you could say, in the case of some I know...

cosmocreator
Wednesday, December 24th, 2003, 07:47 PM
I have noticed that some Meds are very emotional... Annoyingly so, you could say, in the case of some I know...

In the pic you posted, I classified one of them as Med. Is she as you describe?

Gesta Bellica
Wednesday, December 24th, 2003, 08:19 PM
This goes to show the subjectivity of human experience. When I think of "boorish, low-IQ Whites," it's not images of Italians (even Sicilians) and Poles (who have a reputation for boorishness, hence the term "Polack") springing to mind, but of Northern European coworkers who lack curiosity about the world, accept the ideology of Political Correctness without question, lack the refinement of a people who played a role in founding Western civilization... the type of Whites who are likely to consider dating a Negro or a low-class Latino, or befriending such persons.

Some of them are loud, obnoxious and excited by Jewish scatological "humor." One coworker of mine was a redheaded lesbian who disgusted me -- she befriended other queers and freaks. An Irish boor opined that there should be one government ruling the world. He was also into racemixing movies like "Matrix II." A blond I worked with (attractive too) married and had a child with a fat Black boy (and other Nords were proud of them).

So keep in mind it goes both ways. While some Nords see themselves as superior, some Meds (at least subconsciously) see themselves as more cultured and refined, and spiritually distanced from the "Anglo-Saxon/Nordic Queer Revolution" (for lack of a better term, this is a catchall for the degeneracy today).

My temperament is one of quiet reflection. This is unlike the Nordic wiggers I dealt with in high school and at work.

Great post,
it seems to me that some people just rate the others by the look and not by the real attitude and then they try to put some labels regarding their hair colour or eyes...
dark haired = noisy mediterraneans
I prefer to rate people by the way they act and if their point of view are close to mine or not, no matter if they are nords or meds.
I simply can't believe that italo-americans are so different from the others when it come to talk or make friends.

Anyway the country with the bigger percentage of wigger that i saw in my life was Sweden where the cold and reserved swedish girls acted and dressed like gangsta bitches everywhere and stupid teenagers were singing the last monkey tunes on the streets.
They didn't look so reserved when it came to deal with the "jungle fever"

Gesta Bellica
Wednesday, December 24th, 2003, 08:35 PM
They're flatheads with hooked noses. :) According to Hooton they are the most criminal and sexually deviant. According to GŁnther they are the 2nd most intelligent race, Nordics being first.

It's really strange to see the achievements of the Mediteranean populations in every field of the Civilisation process as they (we) are so inferior...
Not mentioning the IQ statistics published in this site over and over again.

I think the Nords should concetrate more in their fair hair - bright eyes combination if they really want to step aside in the white race cauldron.

Mac Seafraidh
Thursday, December 25th, 2003, 12:59 AM
Meds. are not noisey like the negroes !!! You must be talking about NYC,NJ "Guidos" then. My Irish-American mother is much more annoying than an Italian. You are Canadian and you act like you are surrounded by meds,in fact BC has more slant eyeds than Meds. I know Ontario and Montreal have the most Italians most likely. Give up the hatred of meds because even Adolf Hitler admired the Roman Empire and borrowed all the millitary marches from Fascist Italy and or the Roman Empire. The "hail" salute even came from Meds. I know you'll lash out back with Hitler did not really like Southern Italians,etc. but still admired a Med. country. You sound like you like the Mongoloid race more than meds. also. The site motto is along the lines of preservation of European Culture. It seems to me it is just nationality bashing amongst the Europeans. Modern NS is basically the unification of people of European blood in general. Albanians and Turks steal European jobs and should not be even considered European.

Agrippa
Friday, December 26th, 2003, 04:11 AM
If there are racial differences in character the difference must be just relative. Maybe one race has 30 percent schizothym/introverted people, the other 20...
Especially for Europeans I see the biggest differences made by culture, but I also assume a slight difference from North-East to South-West.
Italians are normally louder than f.e. Poles, even nosier than Spanish (!).

So if someone would say Meds are noisy, well, why are Italians more than the almost pure Spanish.
Its more culture-biased.

Awar
Friday, December 26th, 2003, 04:43 AM
The noisiest people I've ever seen are Bosniaks. Italians are nothing compared to these guys, and they're not even Meds :-)

Gesta Bellica
Friday, December 26th, 2003, 11:10 AM
If there are racial differences in character the difference must be just relative. Maybe one race has 30 percent schizothym/introverted people, the other 20...
Especially for Europeans I see the biggest differences made by culture, but I also assume a slight difference from North-East to South-West.
Italians are normally louder than f.e. Poles, even nosier than Spanish (!).

So if someone would say Meds are noisy, well, why are Italians more than the almost pure Spanish.
Its more culture-biased.

And northern italians are definitely not noisy like the southeners, it's a matter of fact too.

Abby Normal
Saturday, December 27th, 2003, 04:28 PM
In the pic you posted, I classified one of them as Med. Is she as you describe?
Maybe... I guess the one on the right fits that description pretty well...

cosmocreator
Saturday, December 27th, 2003, 06:43 PM
Maybe... I guess the one on the right fits that description pretty well...

Yes, that's the one I'm talking about. And I imagined you as you described yourself. Very Upper Paleolithic in temperment, like myself. What about the one in the center?

Nordhammer
Tuesday, December 30th, 2003, 11:23 PM
I don't think it's necessary an emotional coldness, rather Nords are just more introspective than Meds (and Negroes). Nords actually are very emotionally evolved, perhaps the most so. Look at the all Nordish poetry and literature. Shakespeare anyone? Goethe?

Louky
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 02:16 PM
Northern Europeans of whatever phenotype ARE more reserved than southern Europeans of whatever phenotype. SEs are more sensual. You only have to walk around or take a taxi in a large SE city to know this. For instance, the constant honking of horns from the cars can be very disorienting to someone who's use to honking only in emergency situations. I think they drive as much by ear as by eye there.

In SE I noticed a level of comfort for emotional display among familiars which was higher than I was used to, coming from a NE background. However, I found SEs to be very formal in their relationships with strangers. Although polite, they tend to keep their distance from tourists. This seemed to be a general European trait.

Louky
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 02:51 PM
[QUOTE=AWAR]From my own experience, the most obnoxious people are Americans, regardless of race. Never in my life have I seen so much paranoia, fear, emotional infantilism, mental instability, faux-patriotism, arrogance, unwillingness to learn and prosper, materialism, lack of real spirituality, lack of morality, lack of refinement and sheer stupidity, as I've seen in most Americans I've conversed with in real life or over the net.
[QUOTE]

As Benjamin Franklin wrote, "The sting of a reproach is the truth of it."

I had the opportunity to take a course at a first tier university in Washington State about 15 years ago. The students body was about half to two-thirds White American with the rest, Asians and Europeans (and a couple of Blacks). I was shocked to see how the White American kids behaved. They talked with their buddies throughout the lectures so much it was hard to concentrate. What really shocked me was that they laughed when the professor made a mistake. The Asians and Europeans didn't do any of this and the White American kids were oblivious to the impression they were making.

They say civilization is only one generation deep and I believe it. They, the White American kids, did still queue up in line and wait their turn, so the instinct is still there, they're just not taught anything other than to "get theirs." They didn't have any sense of community beyond their small world of friends, and they had no culture of their own to bind them.

Hellenic Eagle
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 03:35 PM
I am an emotionally warm person. It is natural in Southern Europeans. The North Europeans are usually emotionally cold, because of the cold environment they grew up in. In Southern Europe, on the contrary, people are more open and friendly, more expressive of their feelings, because of the smooth climate. Maybe Northern Europeans are incapable of intense emotional expressions towards other people, or towards the world, due to the coldness of their natural environment. It is also interesting that there are many suicides in North European countries, probably because of lack of Sunshine. There are almost no suicides in Southern Europe, only a few are commited, due to love. Its because of the cold climate that North Europeans become introspective and live their lives in a way that would seem to Southern Europeans as somewhat isolated. Southern Europeans on the other hand tend to be more "sensual" because the climate helps them to fully develop and use their senses to be in contact with their natural suroundings and with each other.

Awar
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 03:47 PM
I'm an emotionally cold person, but I don't view that as some sort of superiority.
I think it's beacuse of the climat, Nords are calm and well-behaved only in their own countries. When they come to warmer shores, they quickly turn from Dr.Jekyll to Mr.Hyde.

By far, the most obnoxious/noisy/preverted people I've ever had the misfortune to see are Germans and Englishmen on the beaches of Greece. Norwegians and Swedes destroyed their livers with seas of alcohol whenever I saw them in S.Europe, but were much nicer than Germans and Englishmen.

Scots and Irish act very friendly, and are generally well liked in S.Europe. ( especially Irishmen ).

Sigrun Christianson
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 08:42 PM
Maybe Northern Europeans are incapable of intense emotional expressions towards other people, or towards the world, due to the coldness of their natural environment.We are not incapable of it, we just more selective with whom we share our deepest emotions whilst some others like to go around molesting everyone in their path. Still waters run deep.

It is also interesting that there are many suicides in North European countriesThis reasons that Northern Europeans are in fact very emotional, they just don't want to burden others with their problems.

Southern Europeans on the other hand tend to be more "sensual" because the climate helps them to fully develop and use their senses to be in contact with their natural suroundings and with each other.Your logic here doesn't wash. NEs facing a harsher climate have to had to get to know their environment very well in order to survive in that climate. If they were not in intimate contact with their environment and weren't able to fully develop their senses, they would have died off a long time ago.

Where did you come up with this stuff? :)

cosmocreator
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 08:51 PM
What sigrun says is true. I'm capable of loving very deeply but rarely do.

Hellenic Eagle
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 09:35 PM
Quote:
It is also interesting that there are many suicides in North European countries

This reasons that Northern Europeans are in fact very emotional, they just don't want to burden others with their problems.

True, commiting suicide shows emotionality, but think about it for a minute. North Europeans are humans after all, and you dont have to be a very emotional human being to get depressed because you dont see the Sun most of the year. So suicides do not prove in fact the emotionality of North Europeans. Only their depression.

Quote:
Southern Europeans on the other hand tend to be more "sensual" because the climate helps them to fully develop and use their senses to be in contact with their natural suroundings and with each other.

Your logic here doesn't wash. NEs facing a harsher climate have to had to get to know their environment very well in order to survive in that climate. If they were not in intimate contact with their environment and weren't able to fully develop their senses, they would have died off a long time ago.

Yes, NEs facing a colder climate had to know their environment very well in order to survive in that climate, you are right about that. But after knowing their climate, NEs obviously decided that the best method to survive in that climate was to stay indoors and protect themselves from the cold, thus losing their immediate interaction with nature, because of the cold character of their natural environment. Through this indoor, protected, isolated way of life, the scholastic/cold character of NEs was formed.

On the other hand, SEs had to know their environment as well, but after knowing their environment, they never lost their immediate interaction with their natural surroundings, obviously because the Southern European climate is smooth and allows the inhabitants to live mostly outdoors, helping create their "temperament" as well.

Where did you come up with this stuff?

It is called 'logical thinking'.

Sigrun Christianson
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 09:58 PM
True, commiting suicide shows emotionality, but think about it for a minute. North Europeans are humans after all, and you dont have to be a very emotional human being to get depressed because you dont see the Sun most of the year. So suicides do not prove in fact the emotionality of North Europeans. Only their depression.Are depression, sadness, despair, hopelessness... not emotions? :)

Yes, NEs facing a colder climate had to know their environment very well in order to survive in that climate, you are right about that. But after knowing their climate, NEs obviously decided that the best method to survive in that climate was to stay indoors and protect themselves from the cold, thus losing their immediate interaction with nature, because of the cold character of their natural environment. Through this indoor, protected, isolated way of life, the scholastic/cold character of NEs was formed.Ever heard of skiiing? You are correct, though. The climate lends itself to introversion, thoughtfulness, and ingenuity. It's very easy to just lay around all day & party in those warmer, less challenging climates. My NE ancestors had to be quick-witted and hard-working, favoring a less leisurely and more industrious lifestyle.

On the other hand, SEs had to know their environment as well, but after knowing their environment, they never lost their immediate interaction with their natural surroundings, obviously because the Southern European climate is smooth and allows the inhabitants to live mostly outdoors, helping create their "temperament" as well.That's an interesting viewpoint. What do you say to the scientists who posit that peoples of warmer climates are less productive industrially, technically, and materially because the warm climate makes them, for lack of a better term, lazy?

It is called 'logical thinking'.I'm not familiar with your version logic. ;)

cosmocreator
Wednesday, December 31st, 2003, 10:53 PM
Hellenic Eagle's logic is not so sound.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Saturday, January 3rd, 2004, 06:10 AM
Remember Odysseus's statement to the cyclops when the cyclops asked the name of the person who had blinded him? Odysseus answered "No-man" so that when the cyclops cursed him, he cursed no man. This is how I feel when someone rushes up, introduces himself and asks my name. Used car salesmen do this as they are slapping you on the back. This faux-friendliness and familiariality is offensive to me.

Someone told me once, that there is or was an island in the Baltic, part of Sweden they said, where to ask a person's name when you didn't have a reason or some relationship with them is considered bad manners. This sounds great to me.

Anwar is correct about American manners. The British and Germans do this better.

I tell people at work, "I never socialize" when they invite me to lunch, parties, drinks, etc.----and they do invite me. Hardcore, the more people feel that you don't need them, the more they are attracted to you. This means you will always have this problem with others. It is best to lay down the ground rules in advance.

Scoob
Saturday, January 3rd, 2004, 07:46 PM
Yes, that's the one I'm talking about. And I imagined you as you described yourself. Very Upper Paleolithic in temperment, like myself. What about the one in the center?

What's the UP temperament?

cosmocreator
Saturday, January 3rd, 2004, 10:04 PM
What's the UP temperament?

Calm, cool, collected.

Awar
Saturday, January 3rd, 2004, 10:59 PM
Hey, Cosmo, did you measure yourself again with that racial calculator?
It's more precise about endocranial dimensions, and it measures the probable weight of the brain.

cosmocreator
Saturday, January 3rd, 2004, 11:51 PM
Hey, Cosmo, did you measure yourself again with that racial calculator?
It's more precise about endocranial dimensions, and it measures the probable weight of the brain.

I couldn't have did it again 'cause I never did it at all.

Awar
Sunday, January 4th, 2004, 12:02 AM
My mind is playing tricks on me :|

cosmocreator
Sunday, January 4th, 2004, 12:04 AM
My mind is playing tricks on me :|

It has been written that the mind can not distinguish between real and imaginery events.

Awar
Sunday, January 4th, 2004, 12:15 AM
:) Eh, it wasn't an imaginary event, just a slip of the mind, Vanessa is the one who imagines you with measuring instruments :D

The reason I asked if you measured yourself is to see what results you get, since you're an UP. I always get Alpinoid and Proto-Europoid, with the endocranial capacity of over 1700ccm.

I wanted to see what were the results of another UP guy.

cosmocreator
Sunday, January 4th, 2004, 06:45 AM
:) Eh, it wasn't an imaginary event, just a slip of the mind, Vanessa is the one who imagines you with measuring instruments :D

The reason I asked if you measured yourself is to see what results you get, since you're an UP. I always get Alpinoid and Proto-Europoid, with the endocranial capacity of over 1700ccm.

I wanted to see what were the results of another UP guy.

I doubt Vanessa imagines me at all. It was me that did the imagining.

If you'll link me to the site you are talking about, I'll give it a try sometime.

Awar
Sunday, January 4th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Here it is: http://www.dienekes.com/calc/

Hellenic Eagle
Sunday, January 4th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Hellenic Eagle's logic is not so sound.

You mean it is not very 'convenient', dont you?

cosmocreator
Sunday, January 4th, 2004, 07:27 PM
You mean it is not very 'convenient', dont you?

No. I meant what I said.

Hellenic Eagle
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Are depression, sadness, despair, hopelessness... not emotions? :)

Yes they are emotions alright. They are negative emotions, that is. There are also positive emotions like joy, expressiveness, openess, positive attitude, friendliness, good heartedness, etc. A person who expresses the whole scale of emotions, ranging from positive ones to negative ones would be characterised as an emotional person. A person who expresses ONLY these negative emotions will on the contrary be characterised not as emotional, but as depressive, sad, desperate, hopeless...

That's an interesting viewpoint. What do you say to the scientists who posit that peoples of warmer climates are less productive industrially, technically, and materially because the warm climate makes them, for lack of a better term, lazy?

I agree of course with the scientists as i am a scientist myself. Laziness may be a fact for hot climates like Africa. But i think you are not properly aware of the climate in South Europe. Greeks for example, are given the appropriate environment to develop a tendency to be lazy during the three months of the summer. The rest of the year the temperature is not warm or hot. This time of the year for example, the temperature is about -5 to +5 points Celcius, it is raining and it is snowing. So i dont think laziness is the rule in Southern Europe. On the contrary it is some stereotypes that you and some other people need to reconsider, or your words will stop being very credible to others.

Sigrun Christianson
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Yes they are emotions alright. They are negative emotions, that is. There are also positive emotions like joy, expressiveness, openess, positive attitude, friendliness, good heartedness, etc. A person who expresses the whole scale of emotions, ranging from positive ones to negative ones would be characterised as an emotional person. A person who expresses ONLY these negative emotions will on the contrary be characterised not as emotional, but as depressive, sad, desperate, hopeless...Are you saying that NEs are not capable of expressing joy and friendliness? That they ONLY express negative emotions? Of course they have positive emotions, they just choose carefully with whom they share their feelings. They aren't emotionally 'slutty', forgive the term. :)

IOn the contrary it is some stereotypes that you and some other people need to reconsider, or your words will stop being very credible to others.
What stereotypes am I perpetuating? I just paraphrased some studies I read - they were not my studies nor my conclusions.

You should not take so personally this thread or your credibility will come under suspicion. Try to control your emotions, will you? ;)

Triglav
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Here it is: http://www.dienekes.com/calc/

Your estimated endocranial volume is: 1713 cc (aristencephalic)
Your estimated brain weight is: 1629 gr
:scratch

All measurements taken with crude instruments (breadth and lenght should be rahter accurate, though).

Hellenic Eagle
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 08:39 PM
Are you saying that NEs are not capable of expressing joy and friendliness? That they ONLY express negative emotions? Of course they have positive emotions, they just choose carefully with whom they share their feelings. They aren't emotionally 'slutty', forgive the term. :)

What stereotypes am I perpetuating? I just paraphrased some studies I read - they were not my studies nor my conclusions.

You should not take so personally this thread or your credibility will come under suspicion. Try to control your emotions, will you? ;)

You cannot win me in this debate, you should know that. Since you have been taught in school the term 'Logic', let us assume some logical reasoning:

Are you saying that NEs are not capable of expressing joy and friendliness?

Yes that is what i am saying. At least not in the normal manner of expressing these things. And what is the normal manner? The one seen in a normal climate. What is a normal climate? A Mediteranean climate. Why is the Mediteranean a normal climate and not the North European one, boohoo?
Because a region that is too cold like North Europe or too warm like Africa can only be considered as having a one or other way extreme climate. A region that is in between, that combines mildy these two extremes has a normal climate, a 'smooth', temperate and ideal climate, the Mediteranean climate.

And after all, why do so many millions upon millions of North Europeans are dying to spend some time on holiday in the Mediteranean countries, if these countries are producing such 'lazy' individuals? Why dont the Germans and the English go to Scandinavia for the summer? Why dont the Scandinavians go to the British isles for their summer holidays? It is because they have nothing to do in these hostile climates, hostile climates produce hostile people and if they swim in the Norwegian sea they will be alone with the whales, instead they fly to the beautiful Mediteranean shores to have a feeling of OUR terrific sweet weather. Mediteraneans on the other hand only come to North European countries out of necessity, for work, and similar reasons, not for holidays, nor to get that scholastic and 'cold' feeling.

So, the bottom line is: although you try to say that North Europeans believe the Southern climate to be 'lazy', they are dreaming of spending some time in the Mediteranean climate in reality. Yes, you are trying to feel a bit 'lazy' yourselfs by coming here. You get so drunk however, that you vomit your way out of the country in many cases...
On the contrary Southern Europeans do not come to the Northern climate to become cold and scholastic, to train in isolation.
This is our difference.

Awar
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 08:44 PM
I measured some of my friends yesterday, and with most of them, the results were from 1350ccm to 1500ccm ( all within normal European measures ). I guess the calculator is right, because I relly have a big UP mellon :)

Vojvoda
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 08:50 PM
I measured some of my friends yesterday, and with most of them, the results were from 1350ccm to 1500ccm ( all within normal European measures ). I guess the calculator is right, because I relly have a big UP mellon :)

Your estimated endocranial volume is: 1476 cc (aristencephalic)
Your estimated brain weight is: 1377 gr

Awar
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Your estimated brain weight is: 1377 gr

You not uppa palalitik!
:D

Vojvoda
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 09:08 PM
You not uppa palalitik!
:D

That's ok, I'm lowa palalitik! :D

Evolved
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Results of Body Analysis
Your Manouvrier Index of Body Build is: 90 (macroskelic -- long legs)
Your Cormic Index is: 52.6 (metriocormic -- medium trunk)
Your Brugsch Chest-Stature Index is: 23.7 (narrow chest)
Your Pignet's Coefficient of Robusticity is: 70.5 (poor)

Angelcynn Beorn
Thursday, January 8th, 2004, 04:06 AM
Yes that is what i am saying. At least not in the normal manner of expressing these things. And what is the normal manner? The one seen in a normal climate.

Lol! You call this logical reasoning? In the very first point you make you commit one of the oldest logical fallacies going. You look at two pieces of data (personality and climate) and infer a causal relation between the two without any supporting evidence at all. Thats overlooking the fact, which i wont, that you havent offered any evidence to support your 2 initial premises. Whoever taught you 'logic' should be prosecuted under the trades-description act.

What is a normal climate? A Mediteranean climate. Why is the Mediteranean a normal climate and not the North European one, boohoo?
Because a region that is too cold like North Europe or too warm like Africa can only be considered as having a one or other way extreme climate. A region that is in between, that combines mildy these two extremes has a normal climate, a 'smooth', temperate and ideal climate, the Mediteranean climate.

No, that describes a median between 2 extremes, it doesnt describe or denote 'normality'. By your logic, being half-way between sane and insane would be normal.

And after all, why do so many millions upon millions of North Europeans are dying to spend some time on holiday in the Mediteranean countries, if these countries are producing such 'lazy' individuals?

:oanieyes Because the entire reason they go there is to be lazy! Its a holiday and people go to relax where other like-minded individuals will be. Thats why people generally go to holiday resorts where are other holiday makers will be. Unsuprisingly they also go to SE.

hostile climates produce hostile people

I guess that would explain the Italian performance in WW2 then. Not hostile enough to defeat the berserker Nordics. :fviking:

Angelcynn Beorn
Thursday, January 8th, 2004, 04:13 AM
Results of Body Analysis

Your Manouvrier Index of Body Build is: 85.8 (mesatiskelic -- medium legs)
Your Cormic Index is: 53.8 (macrocormic -- long trunk)
Your Brugsch Chest-Stature Index is: 56.5 (wide chest)
Your Pignet's Coefficient of Robusticity is: 4.5 (very sturdy)