PDA

View Full Version : Classify Hindu Brahmin

cosmocreator
Tuesday, November 4th, 2003, 11:29 PM
Supposedly this is a Hindu from India. I classified him as a Brunn at SF.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11827
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11852
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11851

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=97832

Awar
Wednesday, November 5th, 2003, 01:46 AM
...well.....he does look sort of Brunn-ish with the curly red hair and that nose...

ScotchTape
Wednesday, November 5th, 2003, 03:11 AM
I have seen faces like this in India but I think his hair is dyed.

Here's another:

I read somewhere that the Kshatriyas: warrior class(especially the Punjabi Khatris) are actually more closely related to the Europeans both phenotypically and genetically than the Brahmins. The yellow eyed Indian Hrithik Roshan is also from the warrior class.

Loki
Wednesday, November 5th, 2003, 08:56 AM
Supposedly this is a Hindu from India. I classified him as a Brunn at SF.

To be honest, he looks Middle Eastern to me. If I had no idea, I would have guessed he is from somewhere in North Africa (possibly Libya, Tunisia or Algeria), or Israel, Syria, Lebanon etc.

cosmocreator
Wednesday, November 5th, 2003, 08:59 AM
To be honest, he looks Middle Eastern to me. If I had no idea, I would have guessed he is from somewhere in North Africa (possibly Libya, Tunisia or Algeria), or Israel, Syria, Lebanon etc.

But what type would he be than? He does look Armenoid or Arabid. Can't even say he looks Med.

Glenlivet
Wednesday, November 5th, 2003, 06:13 PM
He look Armenoid. There are some in Gujarat.

Pre-Historic Races.

From the beginning of the 4th millennium B.C. North-western India seems to have been in the occupation of a long-headed race with high cranial vault, long face and narrow prominent nose. Side by side with them we find another very powerfully built race also long-headed, but with lower cranial vault, and equally long-faced and narrow nose, though the latter was not so high pitched as that of the former. A third type with broader head and apparently Armenoid affinities also existed but whose advent occurred probably somewhat later. The presence at Bayana of a small, long, and moderately high vaulted skull with prominent nose seems to indicate that a drift of this race eastwards had taken place even earlier and the whole of the Indo-Gangetic basin seems to have been occupied by it as early as these times. Later on in the Iron Age the Peninsula seems to have been occupied by a long but high-skulled race, with low broad face and nose, resembling the Combe-Capelle type. Though we have no direct evidence of the Negrito race in the old skeletal remains of India, the skull of a victim of human sacrifice found in a cairn at Jewurgi is unmistakably negroid. The Australoid type found so largely in the present day aborigines is, however, abundantly represented both in the Southern Indian and Chota Nagpur sites. The Combo Capelle type, or a race very closely allied to it, entered probably with that culture as early as Neolithic times. Mixed with the Mediterranean race which constituted the major part of the Indus Valley people in the Chalcolithic times, it forms to-day the bulk of the population of the Peninsula and a considerable portion of Northern India, in the upper classes of which there is another strain with undoubted northern affinities. It is probable that the powerfully built large-headed strain found at Mohenjo-daro forms one of the constituents of this Northern race whose advent in India appears to synchronise with the Aryan invasion.

The brachycephalic race, who form the dominant element in the population of the western and south-western parts of India as well as Bengal, must have come at an earlier period, as judged by the remains at Harappa. But that it penetrated Southern India somewhat later seems certain, as judged by the age of the Aditanallur and Raigur skeletons. When it had moved eastwards into Bengal we have no definite evidence but probably earlier than in Southern India as racial drifts along the Gangetic Valley would seem to have been easier and more rapid. The brachycephalic types in South Arabia according to Keith must have come from Persia and Baluchistan. There seems no reason to think that the Indian brachycephals with definite Armenoid affinities had a different origin. (India. 1931. I. iii pl/xix sq).

Prof. T.C. Hodson (1871-1953) 1937 Commentary on the 1931 Census of India

But what type would he be than? He does look Armenoid or Arabid. Can't even say he looks Med.

Loki
Wednesday, November 5th, 2003, 10:50 PM

If I saw this guy on the London Underground, I might mistake him for a 1/4 Negro. He doesn't look European at all.

Johnny Reb
Wednesday, November 5th, 2003, 11:09 PM
What struck me as non-Europid about him were his eyes. Also, his hair seems very wiry. He certainly doesn't look Irish.

Allenson
Wednesday, November 5th, 2003, 11:42 PM
Jeez, I don't know. Maybe I need an eye exam but this guy looks quite Europid to me. I'd even be tempted to say that he shows some Corded/Battle-Axe with the high skull he seems to have as well as the ruddy hair and skin tone. Of course the hair could be dyed and the skin bleached....

StrÝbog
Wednesday, November 5th, 2003, 11:44 PM
Jeez, I don't know. Maybe I need an eye exam but this guy looks quite Europid to me. I'd even be tempted to say that he shows some Corded/Battle-Axe with the high skull he seems to have as well as the ruddy hair and skin tone. Of course the hair could be dyed and the skin bleached....

He looks like Brunn modified with Dinaric or Armenoid to me... reminds me quite a bit of a Czech-German guy I know.