PDA

View Full Version : Black Sun Fiction Books

White Iceland
Sunday, May 7th, 2006, 09:21 AM
There are countless novels written with "secret Nazi" themes. Some of these are quite specific in suggesting occult Black Sun connections.

Perhaps the grandfather of them all are the German Wilhelm Landig books known as the Thule trilogy. I have never seen them and only read short excerpts, few of these in English.

Another often cited is Die Schwarze Sonne von Tashi Lhunpo, another German title I have never seen more of than a cover image.

What prompts this thread is a very recently published novel in English, however.

http://www.abc.net.au/widebay/stories/m1193686.jpg

http://www.harpercollins.co.uk/images/covers/031500/031553-fc12.jpg

A search of Amazon for titles Black Sun pulls up dozens of books, some obscure, which may or may not tie directly in with our concept.

Since I mention the Green Ray and its association with the ethnic psychic trait "fey" in another thread, I found the description of this book interesting:

http://tinyurl.com/rpdre

For over a thousand years, the colonists of the planet Erna have struggled to gain control over a land prone to seismic instability and infused with a wild, near-sentient natural force known as "the fae." While sorcerers and adepts manipulate the dark and light sides of this power, the Church maintains its stance in opposition to its use.

White Iceland
Sunday, May 7th, 2006, 10:23 AM
More on Twining's novel and from his personal website:

http://www.jamestwining.com/TBS_Facts/BS_Sun.htm

http://www.jamestwining.com/TBS/BS_FAQ.htm

Nice website and background articles, I must say, though Mr. Twining is careful to remind us how evil the Nazis were/are.

...spurred on by the sinister light of the long-forgotten emblem of the Black Sun...

Graf Spee
Sunday, May 7th, 2006, 04:47 PM
I have read som Black Sun fiction, including two of the Landig Books and "Die Schwarze Sonne von Tashi Lumpo".
Recently i've got the book "Der Z-Plan" from Ralf Ettel. It is 700+ Pages thick but realy the best i've read in a long time; similar to the Landig Book's an excellent story with many historical facts (and fiction;)) to think about.
Unfortunately it is only published in german, but if anyone can read german he (or she ;)) should get it. You can get more information at www.vril.cn/z-plan.html
It's a bit expensive (29EUR) but you can also buy it from amazon.de in their zshop for 5EUR less.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Saturday, May 13th, 2006, 07:40 AM
There are countless novels written with "secret Nazi" themes. Some of these are quite specific in suggesting occult Black Sun connections.

Perhaps the grandfather of them all are the German Wilhelm Landig books known as the Thule trilogy. I have never seen them and only read short excerpts, few of these in English.

Another often cited is Die Schwarze Sonne von Tashi Lhunpo, another German title I have never seen more of than a cover image.

The Skadi Library has all three Landig novels and you can download them. I actually have a copy of the Tashi Lhunpo book but I have never gotten through more than the first few pages. Has anybody read it? Before starting again, I would like a recommendation or review.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Saturday, May 13th, 2006, 07:42 AM
I have read som Black Sun fiction, including two of the Landig Books and "Die Schwarze Sonne von Tashi Lumpo".
Recently i've got the book "Der Z-Plan" from Ralf Ettel. It is 700+ Pages thick but realy the best i've read in a long time; similar to the Landig Book's an excellent story with many historical facts (and fiction;)) to think about.
Unfortunately it is only published in german, but if anyone can read german he (or she ;)) should get it. You can get more information at www.vril.cn/z-plan.html
It's a bit expensive (29EUR) but you can also buy it from amazon.de in their zshop for 5EUR less.

Is Der Z-Plan fiction? Ettl was a science writter. I assumed Der Z-Plan was non-fiction.

Graf Spee
Saturday, May 13th, 2006, 02:16 PM
It's named a Novel and on the 3rd page of the printed version it states: "The story in this book is mostly fiction. It's aim is to entertain you with the topics concerned. For losses or damage, caused direct or indirect by the information in this book neither the author nor the publisher is responsible" (Sorry my translation;))
I looked at it like at the "Davinci Code"; the author took historical facts and esoterical ideas and composed a novel- around a true core. i dont know if you have better information- would be glad if you know more. Also I dont know anything about the background of the author, have you got some infos about him too?:thumbup

If someone is interested, i also got a PDF version of the book and could post it here? Also it is not so great to read 700 pages at the PC, it's good to get a first impression of the book. I have finished it some days ago and it is realy excellent. The mixture of historical facts, esoteric belifes (black sun etc.) and a very good plot would make it a bestseller- if it wasen't for the topic;)

Dr. Solar Wolff
Sunday, May 14th, 2006, 01:47 AM
It would be wonderful to get a PDF version of this book, Graf Spee!

Graf Spee
Sunday, May 14th, 2006, 10:55 AM
Here you are:)

I just noticed that it the PDF is not the final version of the novel, they made some smale changes to this version see page 3.

Hope you like it as i did!

Dr. Solar Wolff
Tuesday, May 16th, 2006, 06:25 AM
Graf Spee, thanks very much. I got it!! It doesn't get better than this. You should get 1000 rep points for this.

Graf Spee
Tuesday, May 16th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Glad I could help comrades:)