PDA

View Full Version : Your Worst Experience with Alcohol?

János Hunyadi
Thursday, April 27th, 2006, 03:30 PM
What's the worst experience you've ever had with alcohol?

i.e.

What's the most you've ever consumed in one night?

What are the dumbest and most insanely stupid things you've done while under the influence?

Also, what kind of drunk are you?

Jäger
Thursday, April 27th, 2006, 04:25 PM
1 litre of Jack Daniels and some beers, I stole material from a construction site, then I puked on my trousers, while I was still standing, I took my trousers off and moped up the mess (I mean there were already dirty :D), I hadn't any trousers on then, but I still went back drinking.
Dumped the trouseres before though, I passed out, woke up again, because some girl was thowing things at me, then I wanted to hit some dude in the face because he poured water on me, then I hit on a girl which was funnily enough sober, and really disliked me being drunk :P
I poured some beer on the floor of the aparment, destroyed the hifi (unintentionally I was trying to break dance), and then broke my leg (Ok nearly but it hurt :() when I wanted to leave and go home.
A freind took me to his home and put me in the basement, there was no heating and it was in winter!!!

That's it, funnly enough I almost never have blackouts, and I can remeber almost everything. Was really embarrasing.

Theudiskaz
Thursday, April 27th, 2006, 04:35 PM
The most I ever consumed in one night would be upwards of 24 beers and liquor on top of that. I studied in Austria last Spring. The weather was often really rainy so there was nothing else to do. The dummest thing Iever did while drunk was to puke infront of a Cafe in Leipzig Germany. It was really awful. After that I blacked out. Another time I puked in my friends car. So I've been pretty lucky so far. I haven't done anything terribly stupid.:D I usually have my wits about me no matter how much I drink, and how sick I get.

János Hunyadi
Thursday, April 27th, 2006, 04:38 PM
About a month ago, I went out to some bar with a few friends of mine who all happened to be very experienced drinkers. The whole night I was trying to keep up, but I was well over my limit the whole time.

Usually, I try to avoid hard liqour. Whenever I end up taking countless shots of liqour I usually end up making a complete ass out of myself. Atleast with beer I can get the same high while still having near complete control over the things which I say and do. Whenever I drink liqour I usually find my head bobbed over the toilet the next morning/afternoon and have a hangover which carries well into the evening. When I just stick to beer I never throw up and I rarely ever have a hangover the next morning.

Usually, at house parties I'm always content with just feeding off of the beer keg. Atleast with beer you'll get full and bloated before you get delerious and wasted like you do with liqour. At bars, I'll usually order a couple of mixed drinks and just work my way down with a few beers.

Okay, how the night went.

I drove about half an hour to a nearby college to pregame with a few friends. I managed to drink two 200 ML flasks of 87 proof Evan Williams Bourbon. So when I got to the bar I was already drunk. Apparently, this girl I knew snuck in a bunch of 50 ML Jack Daniels minis into the bar. In order to save money, I just ordered a coke and mixed in the Jack. After doing that twice, my liqour consumption for the night was up to 600 ML.

I later drank a couple glasses of ice water to rehydrate myself and then I ordered some fries.

Afterwards, I consumed two beers and then a Long Island Iced Tea. By this time I was totally out of control. I asked the bartender for another but he said that he was going to cut me off. That bartender later left. The bar began to get really crowded. The bartender was really busy. I then threw a few icecubes at the bartender in order to get his attention. Bad idea! The result was that I ended up getting kicked out of a bar for the first time in my life.

After about an hour I returned to my friends place. When we got back, I immediately took 3 shots of Jim Beam in the time span of a minute. When you're that wasted you can't even taste the alcholol. 80 proof liqour just might as well taste like water to you at that moment.

Afterwards, I blacked out for the first time in my life. Two days later a friend of mine told me the details. Quite embarrasing they were. http://www.stormfront.org/forum/images/smilies/redface.gif

Apparently, I couldn't even stand upright. I cursed several people out. I begged to play some guy in NCAA 2006 on the Xbox. Apparently, after getting sacked on my first four plays I quit the game 30 seconds into the first quarter.

I tried to sit down on the couch but I kept on missing it. I woke up the next morning with a pretty big cut on my chin, apparently I fell on some table.

Later that night, I apparently tore a few Britnay Spears posters off of the wall of some girls apartment! http://www.stormfront.org/forum/images/smilies/rofl.gif

I later walked into some room in which two people were having sex. I sat down on the bed next to them with my shirt off. Apparently, I went off on a tangent about how much I hated Britnay Spears. I also went on and on about the latest episode of American Idol.

Afterwards, I went into the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I warmed up some barbecue chicken, that went well enough. Afterwards, I cooked some Chinese TV dinner which I brought into the TV Room. Apparently, the next morning I discovered that more of it ended up spilt on the floor then in my stomach.

I was later told that I threw two deck chairs off of some girls second floor balcony that night. http://www.stormfront.org/forum/images/smilies/rofl.gif

Probably the wierdest thing about the next morning was that I woke up in some girls pajama pants. That was wierd as hell! http://www.stormfront.org/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif

But the worst part of the night was that I found out that I actually tried to drive myself home that night. Fortunately, I never made it that far before I decided to turn around. That really troubled me. I could've serisously hurt myself or another driver. Moreover, I would've been thrown in jail and I would've had my liscence rovoked for awhile had I been pulled over. DUI's can easily ruin one's life.

Well I basically have alot to regret from that night and I have alot to be ashamed off. But atleast I can learn from it.

I need to drink hard liqour in moderation. Beer is a hell of alot safer and better for your health. Beer doesn't give you hangovers and blackouts. Beer doesn't make me wacky and crazy either. I'm always in control of myself and I rarely make an ass out of myself when I stick to beer

Thulean Imperial Inquisitor
Thursday, April 27th, 2006, 04:38 PM
I frequently get blackouts when I get very drunk, so I don't remember :D

However I've been told I fell in a small dirty canal at the Wacken: Open air (http://www.wacken.com) metal festival. Fortunately my friend pulled me out of the canal, he might even have saved my life as I was so drunk I could not stand (I'm not kidding). I had been drinking all sorts of alcohol; beer, vodka, whisky and even some strange mix. I could have actually died.

I woke up in the night in my tent wet and all covered in dirt. I spent the morning showering and cleaning my leatherjacket.

D'Vadder
Thursday, April 27th, 2006, 04:55 PM
I post my 3 worst experiences... :D

1. I drunk one 1 liter bottle of Jägermeister and 3 cans of beer in 25 minutes ---> Hospital from which I had to walk homewards (15 km away from my home and still a little bit drunk)

2. My first alcohol-experience was when I was 13 years at our Italy-Holidays... I drunk 13 beers and 4 glasses vodka-lemon. I knew nothing the next day. My parents told me that I ruined the bathroom and the kitchen... :D

3. Last new year's eve. I drunk 1 bottle of vodka, 4 glasses champaign, I don't know how much beer and Metaxa mixed with eggnog (urks)... The next 2 day I spent in my bed...

Hoheneichen
Thursday, April 27th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Worst experience with alcohol? Signing up to join the "French Foreign Legion"... :lol

I better keep my "worst expieriences" secret, they have to do with all the known things like: vandalism, stupid "stunts", puking in all styles, sleeping on strange places, "cops-run-aways" and so on... ;)

But i have one little harmless story for you:
A very long time ago, me and my friends had trouble with an other group of drunken guys. (it was "mans-day") We had a little -but fair- fight without blood or any realy hard-hurt people. When we finished, both groups run in other ways (our fight was on a highly-frequented public place!). After some meters i shout out loud to my friends "Hurry up! The cops are coming!!" during two Cops standing some steps next to me and were laughting... (i didn´t saw them) :-O

p.s. while i´m writing this, i remember one night many many years ago, on my way home i climbed up to an Builders-Scaffold and sleped on the Roof. :rstrange

Glynd Eastŵd
Thursday, April 27th, 2006, 05:48 PM
It seems as though every forum I post on has one of these threads... :D

I can't remember exactly how much alcohol I have consumed - things tend to get hazy when you reach a certain point. Though, judging by the amount of money my wallet had left in the morning, I estimate one time to have drunk around ten pints of Guinness Stout, half a bottle of Malibu, a little cider and then maybe five shots or so of whiskey. This was over quite a long period, though. We stayed up all night drinking at my friend's 18th, by the morning we were even putting vodka inside our coffee to say awake...:fhdclap:

And I've done some pretty dumb stuff whilst under the influence. I remember one night I was at a nightclub, already tipsy and a little stoned, and became separated from my other friends. I started bragging to this Scotsman about my drinking capabilities. He decided to take me up on a 'vodka challenge' (hahah, you have to picture how funny his accent was). Bad idea. We started off buying shots of vodka but then digressed to other things like Pernod and Jack Daniels... I ended up having around 15 shots in the space of an hour. Eventually the bartender refused to serve us any more, much to my drunken bewilderment, so I wandered away and started dancing with some girl. She kept asking me, "Are you alright?", "You look pale!", etc.

So anyway, after awhile we sat down, and after a few minutes of staring at the ground I proceeded to projectile vomit all over her. I think at this point I blacked out. I certainly don't remember much after this, other than being dragged into the toilets by my friends and them trying to clean me up. From what my friends have told me I threw up a couple more times in the club and then had to be dragged out. They say I almost started a fight outside the club aswell, hahah.

I woke up the next day sleeping on the couch without much recollection of what had happened. My parents told me I had thrown up in the cab home, that the taxi driver woke them up in the early hours of the morning to pay compensation for the mess and that I looked so jaundiced they considered taking me to A and E. Spent the next day with my head in the toilet bowl, dry-wretching... :~(

I need to drink hard liqour in moderation. Beer is a hell of alot safer and better for your health. Beer doesn't give you hangovers and blackouts. Beer doesn't make me wacky and crazy either. I'm always in control of myself and I rarely make an ass out of myself when I stick to beer 1 Hour Ago 16:35 I strongly agree. Although beer is much less fun on its own. :P

Imnotwearingsocks
Thursday, April 27th, 2006, 11:52 PM
I only drink at birthday parties. The worst experience would be when I was 16 my friends goaded me to drink I could not refuse them, I found myself in a drinking contest against some Irish boys and a german exchange student and I drank so much I threw up innerumable times and felt as if I were going to die.:puke Luckly for me the party was at my house and my brother was there to keep a watchful eye on me.:)

PolitischerSoldat
Friday, April 28th, 2006, 12:14 AM
My worst experieces with alcohol are:

1. After a festivity where I was with a few friends, me and a good friend wanted to take a abbreviation! So we climbed on a wall which was in our way. My friend jumped it down with no problems, but I climbed up the wall and fell down directly in a thorn shrubs.

2. When I was about 16 or 17 I drunk a little bit too much when we were at a bar in the city. So I decided to sleep at my grandparents house, and the next morning I woke up in the toilet when my grandmother wanted to do a little business!

3. At a birthday party I saw a girl for the very first time! I would say that she looks like a girl that you can only let out at night! But on that day she looked nicer from hour to hour :D ! The next morning a friend told me that he "saved may life" because I wanted to go to a separate room with this girl! At the end of his sentence the first thing I did was to drink another beer on this shock! :D

There might be several other moments, but they are "top secret"!;) And some I might not remember any more! :D

Jäger
Friday, April 28th, 2006, 08:17 AM
After a firmly
Just, so others can understand, this means fete/festivity :)

Happens ;)

PolitischerSoldat
Friday, April 28th, 2006, 03:31 PM
Just, so others can understand, this means fete/festivity :)

Happens ;)

Thank you. I did not know what is the correct translation, so I used the language tools of google.de! But I think that this tool is a big b***s***. :D

Prince Eugen
Friday, April 28th, 2006, 07:33 PM
When i was 19 i mixed beer,ouzo,whisky and tekila!You can imagine how did i weak up next morning:P

Jack
Sunday, April 30th, 2006, 01:28 PM

Waking up next to a girl who was on my 'do not touch with a 40 foot pole' list. Well - the virginity went straight out the window then :-O

32 cans of beer and half a bottle (i.e. 250mL) of Jim Beam Small Batch.

What are the dumbest and most insanely stupid things you've done while under the influence?

Erm. Put a tree though a basketball hoop - upside down. Got out the whipped cream and put a Star of David on the car of a Muslim family, just to annoy them. Thrown up in the front yard and killed a patch of grass about one square foot in size. All sorts of fun stuff.

A skilled one, that does stupid things, but they make perfect sense if you're capable of decoding exactly what I'm doing (psychology is fun). Particularly when I'm talking with a best mate and there's a girl there just about everyone thinks I'm trying to impress.

János Hunyadi
Thursday, June 22nd, 2006, 05:13 AM
I hope that nobody here ever gets this drunk. . . . . . . . . . .

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3227611673430545477

D'Vadder
Thursday, June 22nd, 2006, 11:55 AM
Damn! Disgusting video! I'm glad that I had no breakfast... :throwup

Nachtengel
Thursday, May 7th, 2009, 05:06 PM

i.e.

I don't know, maybe less than a bottle of whisky. It was a drinking contest. I wanted to win against a guy. But I lost.

As the song title says, I kissed a girl. :emb

The daring and naughty kind of drunk. :P
That was when I was young anyway. I'm alright now.

Sigurd
Thursday, May 7th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Perhaps my worst experience was one that didn't happen all too long ago, we are talking like a few months ago. I should have a few other mildly embarassing ones from ages ago, which I once posted on Thiazi, but I'll have to go look for them. But this one here, beats them all by miles. Though the more I hear about it, the funnier it actually is. :D

My guitarist and I started drinking in my flat. So I started generously as I hadn't been on the booze for almost a month ... By the time we'd finished at my flat, and at the flat of the girls upstairs, I'd already had two full bottles of mead, two pint-bottles of wheat beer, six cans of lager and two vodka-mixes.

We headed down to our standard bar for like a drink or two. Quickly finished my wheat beer there, so far so good. I was getting a little tipsy already, but Hel, what's a Friday night without it.

So we went to a different bar which had just opened. I learned the "Jäger Bombs" (= Jägermeister + Red Bull) were for only 1.70, so Hel yea, let's go for it. Ordered four for my mate and myself each, and a pint of lager for each of us.

Greedy as I was, we downed them all in succession, and then I needed a toilet. From this onwards, I have a "time window" and I had to laugh so badly when my friend told me the next day.

Apparently I started talking to this Negro and then ended up in shouting, calling him a traitor to his country for leaving his countrymen in turmoil whilst living "high life" on a continent that wasn't even his and that he should get his Negro arse back home.

I was supposedly cautioned by the Pakistani bouncer for this as I went for my next cigarette. We went back in, I downed my pint and suddenly felt sick. I went outside, and vomitted over a bridge railing right onto the street below, quite heavily.

I then apparently tried to get back in, claiming that I wasn't even that drunk and had just vomitted due to being love-sick about a girl. You know, being drunk makes you creative... :D ... Well, I wasn't let back in and my mate decided that we should get something into my stomach.

So we went down to the next take-away and I ordered a portion of Chips & Cheese. As we were waiting, I was suddenly hugging my mate and telling him what a good friend he was and all that. Some Negro came in and thought we were fighting, and went to separate us ("Is there any trouble?". I then told him off, asking him sarcastically - "Do you always poke your nose into other people's business" - "No, just thought there was trouble" - "Well there isn't, so shove it and fuck off."

Well, we escaped this potential scene of danger and I was eating my Chips & Cheese. Supposedly I decided that the street needed fresh cobbling, because I dropped like half of it. Somehow eating didn't quite work. I actually saw the remains of my dish the next day and was shocked... :D

I do not recall saying goodbye to my mate --- but I do recall falling on my elbows as I was sprinting against some random. Of course, being heavily intoxicated, I stumbled thereafter and fell forward, bruising my elbows heavily in the process.

But Hel, who cares - and who needs memory either? So I went back to mine, and I was still up for partying. Called one of my flatmates, they were like all hanging out at a party. So I met them there and had 4 of my remaining 7 cans (I gave the others away).

My second time-window came in, so I don't recall getting back from that party. I don't recall either how I was getting pissed off about the orderliness one of our flatmates had in his fridge and re-arranged it all onto the bottom shelf, claiming the top two for myself.

Then my last remaining flatmate came in, and we drank what was left of his cider. During that, I seemingly found it funny to threaten everyone with holding my tescticles into their face, and apparently took them out on several occasions. :hide

The funny thing is: People STILL tell me about things I can't remember. It was so embarassing, but Hel - you always grade how good a night was by how little you can remember. :rofl

And what made it even funnier is that I called a mate who studies in a different town the next day to tell him what my other mate told me I had done --- just to find out that his mate had to do the same, as he had no recollection either. As we laughed heavily, we couldn't decide what was more spectacular --- me vomitting off a bridge, or him urinating off a 15th-story balcony. :roll

The next morning I also woke up with a head-ache ... a severe one like there was no tomorrow. That day, I vouched to myself --- I'm never drinking again! --- but, two Aspirin and seven hours of sleep later: let the party re-commence. This time it would be my friend's turn to lose his memory and for me to pay him back in kind. ;)

Sissi
Thursday, May 7th, 2009, 07:59 PM
or him urinating off a 15th-story balcony. :roll
Oh my, he was lucky it didn't happen to him what happened to this person:
Drunk falls from 4th floor after mistaking window with toilet (http://www.austriantimes.at/index.php?id=13105)

^ This story is one of the most embarrassing ones I've heard about getting drunk, and an example it could have fatal consequences too!

Sigurd
Thursday, May 7th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Oh my, he was lucky it didn't happen to him what happened to this person:
Drunk falls from 4th floor after mistaking window with toilet (http://www.austriantimes.at/index.php?id=13105)

^ This story is one of the most embarrassing ones I've heard about getting drunk, and an example it could have fatal consequences too!

Ouch - that's doesn't sound too healthy. I read this in a net version of a paper, and TBH it's somewhat tragic. Morbidly amusing, but definitely tragic. :(

At least, that way he's going to be shortlisted for next year's Darwin Awards, even though that's hardly the most attainable posthumous honour. :P

TheGreatest
Thursday, May 7th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Unfortunately I've rarely seen lewd drunkenness. It baffles me that people will claim that drinking is an automatic danger or drinking three times a month constitutes alcoholism.
But that's the usual rhetoric one encounters from pot smokers. It sounds so right when your high, but to everyone else, you're just a retard with a confidence boost.

Papa Koos
Thursday, May 7th, 2009, 11:33 PM
The worst cummulative experience was the black outs.

i.e.,

Spending hours at the pub in titilating conversations or raucous merry making;

Driving home from parties at 2AM in rain or snow or fog;

Hearing from my lady what a wonderful passionate time we shared in bed;

Class reunions at the beach with cherished friends

Hours sitting alone on my front porch with spring water & bourbon.

And now, recalling very little of any of it.

It was my life ~ pissed away.

Hierwend
Thursday, May 7th, 2009, 11:44 PM
The most I've ever consumed in a night was around ten shots of assorted hard alcohol, twelve beers and two glasses of wine, thankfully no hangover for my dentist appointment the next day!

My worst experience would have to have been the night my best friend drove my car into a tree, no one was hurt but my car was messed up. Fortunately my friend was able to get it fixed for me but I ended up not having any sort of transportation for a few months and my parents were very unhappy with me. Luckily they never found out that alcohol was involved, the official story is that my friend swirved to avoid hitting a deer and lost control.

The stupidest thing I've ever done while drinking was definetely stick fighting. My friend and I(same friend) got pretty drunk at party he was throwing and he decided we should fight with some shinai that were sitting around his house. I was very much opposed to the idea but he called me out and I was drunk so I had to do it. It didn't end well for anyone, I bruised one guy's ribs really bad and gave my buddy a few knots on his head and my left arm got hit pretty good and I'm still feeling that bone bruise.

I'm a happy drunk and I like to go places and do things when I drink, I hate standing around doing nothing but will settle for a good conversation.

I've given up distilled beverages because they don't agree with me and I usually do much stupider things when I've drank them and I prefer beer anyways. I've also started limiting myself to three or so beers so that I catch a decent buzz but am not drunk enough to do anything really stupid like boxing, stick fighting or hitting on girls I have no real interest in.

Sigurd
Friday, May 8th, 2009, 01:11 AM
Pfff ... Bear with me for a couple of weeks and I may be able to get a guy on here that once talked politics with a dog whilst on marijuana. ;)

Hersir
Friday, May 8th, 2009, 01:36 AM
When I was 17 I was drunk for the first time, I had a bottle of vodka and two sixpacks of 0,5l 4,7% beer. Needless to say I got very drunk. Couldnt even walk, and I had yellow vomit (bile).
My friends called my mother which had to pick me up in a cab. I was given a plastic bag that I could throw up in, as the cab driver was very nervous I would ruin his seats.
The first thing I said when sitting down on the leather seats was: "The alcohol politics in Norway are disgraceful!"

I even told my mom that I had at one time tried magic mushrooms
Managed to get home without vomiting, and I had a lousy hangover. Thankfully I've never been so drunk again. (I donated much of the alcohol I had with me to friends, I would have gotten alcohol poisoning for sure if I had taken it all myself)

TheGreatest
Friday, May 8th, 2009, 04:01 AM
Pfff ... Bear with me for a couple of weeks and I may be able to get a guy on here that once talked politics with a dog whilst on marijuana. ;)

Precisely the reason why I hate budders.
They all end up being smart asses, argue about anything (and to anyone), have a glazed look on their eyes and have a constant pseduo smile on their face. Oh and let's not forget the tendency to laugh at nothing.
Good riddance. The worse by far is the constant reek. The smell of pot is worse than a garbage dump.

I can't believe how budders can complain about the ''propaganda'' against marijuana. If anything, there is a lot of propaganda against alcohol. I've yet to see the stereotypical drunk (other than the odd homeless man but I reckon his problems are more pyschological than anything). On the other hand, the stereotypical bud user is said to be overly intelligent, artistic, and other loads of s**** (horse manure). I know for a first hand experience that wasn't the case. I was roommates with a rich Jew engineering student who constantly smoked pot and he dropped out after the first semester.

If anything the attack on alcohol (especially beer - I reckon more accidents are caused by women taking shots than men taking pints. But all the commercials feature beer :thumbdown) is similar to the attack on pork. Certain ''religious groups'' just hate our people and will stop at nothing to make sure we have no culture left.

When I was 17 I was drunk for the first time, I had a bottle of vodka and two sixpacks of 0,5l 4,7% beer. Needless to say I got very drunk. Couldnt even walk, and I had yellow vomit (bile).
My friends called my mother which had to pick me up in a cab. I was given a plastic bag that I could throw up in, as the cab driver was very nervous I would ruin his seats.
The first thing I said when sitting down on the leather seats was: "The alcohol politics in Norway are disgraceful!"

I even told my mom that I had at one time tried magic mushrooms
Managed to get home without vomiting, and I had a lousy hangover. Thankfully I've never been so drunk again. (I donated much of the alcohol I had with me to friends, I would have gotten alcohol poisoning for sure if I had taken it all myself)

Are you sure it was the .500ml cans? Because one of those cans equal a pint at the pub. You had twelve cans (pints) and a couple of those small Smirnoff bottles as well? I find that hard to believe. Because that amount of alcohol would send you to the hospital.

Though it might be possible but I never tested myself to that extent. I think the most I ever had was perhaps 4 shots, 2 coke + vodka cocktails and three Guinness at a pub in England. Than I had four of the liter glasses in Munich.

I don't get hangovers from alcohol. In fact, alcohol seems to effect me and my siblings a little different. We find it hard to fall asleep. Sometimes I'll just drink drink a little liquor when I'm pulling an all nighter, sometimes it does the trick better than coffee.

Hersir
Friday, May 8th, 2009, 04:14 AM
TheGreatest: read my post, I gave most of it away:P Indeed, I would have ended up in the hospital. It was a small bottle of vodka, but I vomited bile, had no balance...

ÆinvargR
Friday, May 8th, 2009, 07:22 AM
This wasn't my worst experience but its aftermath held one of the funniest moments. It was when I was doing the military service about two years ago. We would have some kind of day off the next day, though we would still have to be up, fed, dressed etc and with a clean room by 7 or 7:30. So we decided to go out and drink and I may be mixing up some of our nights out but I believe that it was this time that I and a buddy had a shot race, we probably had about ten shots each plus some beers.

The night went well anyway, but back in the baracks I couldn't fall asleep or I woke up in the middle of the night. I went out of our common bedroom, to our toilet and I bent over the toilet seat with the door open, trying to throw up but I couldn't.

After a short while I heard someone else coming from the bedroom and I looked to the door to see who would show up. I guess he suspected someone was at the toilet as the door was open and it was lit. But coming from the bedroom, you couldn't see inside the toilet until you were by the door. So both he and I were both curiously waiting for him to come to the door hole and we would both know who else was up; or, in his case, wheather someone else actually was up.

It was my shot race buddy and the same moment in which a part of his face showed up in the hole, we were looking at each other, while I was still kneeled in front of the toilet seat. In this split second - he told me the next day - he was thinking "f***, it's occupied"; because he immediately threw up just outside the bathroom while still moving. It was like he realized "there is no place to puke so I might as well puke right here", and this all in such a short time. I just suddenly saw his head looking at me and throwing up walking. It looked hilarious. But at the time I felt like sh*t and all I could do was say "I want to do the same".

Legion
Friday, May 8th, 2009, 09:24 AM
I drank a quart of Everclear 180 proof as well as a pint bottle of Jack Daniels.

Started a fight with like 10 guys cos I decided they had given me the evil eye (I got three of 'em down before I followed suit.)

Depends on my mood, usually the mood I'm in when I start drinking is magnified by about a thousand by the time the alcohol has taken full effect.

Papa Koos
Saturday, May 9th, 2009, 02:04 AM
I drank a quart of Everclear 180 proof as well as a pint bottle of Jack Daniels.

Started a fight with like 10 guys cos I decided they had given me the evil eye (I got three of 'em down before I followed suit.)

Depends on my mood, usually the mood I'm in when I start drinking is magnified by about a thousand by the time the alcohol has taken full effect.

Legion, you've disclosed some excellent reasons to experience how remarkably improved your intellectual and emotional life would be if you just drank H2O.
I highly recommend it.
Papa Koos

Blood_Axis
Saturday, May 9th, 2009, 02:09 AM
Never had an embarrassing or life-threatening experience or anything like that, due to alcohol.

Asides the usual cheerful mood and all that, the occasional hangover, and even though I can drink heavily if I wish to do so, I can also moderate myself and stop when I feel I've had enough.

Besides, alcohol does tend to bring out the worst side in people, but there needs to be a worst side to begin with. I don't have that many repressed feelings. :)

Freigeistige
Saturday, May 9th, 2009, 02:18 AM
Legion, you've disclosed some excellent reasons to experience how remarkably improved your intellectual and emotional life would be if you just drank H2O.
I highly recommend it.
Papa Koos

Lol. That was when he was much younger. He usually only drinks for special occasions now, and he is quite the happy drunk. :)

Never had an embarrassing or life-threatening experience or anything like that, due to alcohol.

Asides the usual cheerful mood and all that, the occasional hangover, and even though I can drink heavily if I wish to do so, I can also moderate myself and stop when I feel I've had enough.

I have never been terribly drunk, and thus have never done anything regrettable while tipsy. I don't drink past my limit, so I am usually the only one left to watch over the other drunk people lol.

Reich des Waldes
Saturday, May 9th, 2009, 02:46 AM
Well this probably isn't the most embarrassing thing I've done (but there was this one time where I was laying on the ground because I was that drunk and yelling racial slurs and calling random people at the party racial slurs... and that was only the beginning but we won't go into that... :P) but it is the most told about "Drunk Story (tm)" in my group of friends.

About two years ago we went up to a local forestry area/mountain (Mt Hood National Forest) to go camping. I mean really roughing it. No running water, no bathrooms etc. So the second night we are there, we are all sitting around the fire eating dinner and being drunk. Well actually only two of us were drunk at that point, I being one of them. Anyways at this point I am honestly simply drinking to get drunk. Whiskey, and then a beer, and then more whiskey, and then a whiskey sour and then some gin (which is just plain putrid) and then some more beer.. you get the idea. The other drinker and I are starting to banter back and forth about nonsense. He is mostly Irish so I start giving him a hard time. I mention that the Irish are useless, slobs, drunkards blah blah blah etc. What I fail to notice because I am really trashed at this point is that he is sort of backing away from the conversation, IE it's not funny to him anymore. So I continue this spew of Irish bashing garbage for another 2 to 3 minutes. I stop talking to take a bite of my cornbread (delicious) and he says, "Yeah well, I can't really take the word of a person who's people have been defeated twice in the past two major wars." Entire camp went silent, I mean even the nondrunks went "Whoa.."

I fly into this major rage. I stand up and throw my food, plate and all, over my shoulder (which is usually called the Cornbread Holocaust by my friends). I call him a coward and tell him to stand up so that we can fight. I mean I have never been so angry in my life. Stomach is in knots and physically hurts because I am so angry. He refuses to fight (I am 6'2" and have probably close to 50lbs on him); I just keep on motioning for him to stand up. He simply sits there and I sort of walk away from the camp fire and turn back only to challenge EVERYONE to fight me. No one does, though a couple admitted that they were honestly starting to get scared. (Group likes to compete in physical activities (...sometimes :P). I dedicate a large portion of my life to weight(power) lifting and studying sword dueling so I've bested most of them already at that point.) Anyways, I end up wandering off for about an hour before returning to the campfire, a little more sober and slightly ashamed for my words.

Of course the group laughs at this story now and I laugh with them. But honestly looking back on the situation and how drunk I was and how angry I was.. and the fact that we had brought along numerous firearms and swords/bladed weapons... could have ended with me receiving multiple life sentences.

Atlas
Saturday, May 9th, 2009, 03:39 PM
My worst experience with alcohol was when I was mixing it unvoluntary with anxiolitics like Xanax. There was a night I had almost half a liter of Jack Daniel mixed up with several xanax, I almost puked my liver. The next hangover was a nightmare.

theTasmanian
Saturday, May 9th, 2009, 11:24 PM
I've had alcohol poisoning three times.......the last time i drank 1L of southern comfort and 4-5 beers before throwing up and reaching for a about 4hours my "mates" through me in the back of the ute and dropped me off to the hospital for some "charcoal" treatment.....hmmm tasty:thumbdown

i gave up drinking for about 4-5 years after this now i only drink beer(home brew or Weihenstephaner) or vodka(not often) and i don't go to far ;)

Berserkergang
Thursday, September 24th, 2009, 11:13 PM
I have been an alcoholic since I was 17. I am nearly 21 now. I've done rehab and all that shit. I can go a few weeks without liquor but I crave beer so bad it drives me insane. I am a very violent, aggressive natured drunk. My grandfather was the same. I have many scars, even a few on my face from drunken street fights. I've had so many bad experiences I would be writing for days. Alcoholism is unlike most other drugs. There is a genetic component. Type 1 and male limited type 2 alcoholism. People are misinformed and think it's just a lack of willpower. Sad.