PDA

View Full Version : Classify Ben Cross

joseanton
Wednesday, April 26th, 2006, 07:18 AM
This english actor is the prince Malagant in "Firsth Night", strange looking guy

Iksfiluss
Wednesday, April 26th, 2006, 12:17 PM
dinarid+atlantid ??

Zaur
Wednesday, April 26th, 2006, 03:34 PM
atlantid

Galaico
Wednesday, April 26th, 2006, 04:42 PM
IMO, a midpoint between Keltic-Nordic and Baskid, so um... Atlantid with Dinaroid influence.

Sigurd Volsung
Wednesday, April 26th, 2006, 05:20 PM
(Keltic-)Nord-Atlantid, IMO.

Skerritt
Wednesday, April 26th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Corded+Litorid.

Zaur
Wednesday, April 26th, 2006, 10:52 PM
Corded+Litorid.

Why Corded and what is Litorid please?

Galaico
Wednesday, April 26th, 2006, 11:41 PM
Why Corded and what is Litorid please?
Litorid is an Atlantomediterranid-Dinarid mix.

RedJack
Thursday, April 27th, 2006, 12:29 AM
Litorid is an Atlantomediterranid-Dinarid mix.

That seems to fit this bloke's description.

The Black Prince
Thursday, April 27th, 2006, 12:34 AM
That seems to fit this bloke's description.

I agree, Litorid (Atlanto-Med + Dinaroid/Armenoid).

Skerritt
Thursday, April 27th, 2006, 12:34 AM
Why Corded

Corded in the fact he's extremely dolichocephalic; gives a quite a rugged masculinity too (deep jaw, square chin etc).

http://www.collinwood.net/media/gallery/DS91a.jpg

joseanton
Thursday, April 27th, 2006, 12:40 AM
Iīm not an expert, but most of you said that he is atlantid, and atlantid is an mediterranid-nordid mix, isnīt he too swarthy to be atlantid. I thought that he was atlanto med + dinaric

Skerritt
Thursday, April 27th, 2006, 01:20 AM
Iīm not an expert, but most of you said that he is atlantid, and atlantid is an mediterranid-nordid mix, isnīt he too swarthy to be atlantid. I thought that he was atlanto med + dinaric

Most people agree that he is Atlanto-Med+Dinaric, i.e Litorid. There is a certain discrepancy on this forum for certain newbie members to only believe the replies coming from those with high rep points, so disregard anybody elses comments; i.e the submissive types that suck up to people they perceive as 'alpha males' through a green-block medium. Chimps have a similar social structure - either that or they must of remembered what you looked like all those months ago.

The Black Prince
Thursday, April 27th, 2006, 11:31 PM
Corded in the fact he's extremely dolichocephalic; gives a quite a rugged masculinity too (deep jaw, square chin etc).

http://www.collinwood.net/media/gallery/DS91a.jpg

Can agree on the Littorid + Corded, seeing these pics (has indeed excessive high facial indices, passing the normal variation of the Littorid type) and also comparing with the man from thread of Nicola:

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=53918

There is a certain discrepancy on this forum for certain newbie members to only believe the replies coming from those with high rep points, so disregard anybody elses comments;
Just make quality posts and your rep. points will increase.

And concerning the discrepancy you note, it's the same in real life their are always people who follow the "in their eyes" higher reputated ones.