PDA

View Full Version : What Are Your Thoughts and Feelings About Nothingness?

Hellstar
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 03:25 AM
Your opinions please.

First of all, does there exist nothingness at all?

should we consider inorganic material as nothingness. what can we consider stone dead?

Well.
Everything opposed to creation and everything antagonistic to Eternal force.

But apparently one couldn't exist without the other.

is a humans dead nothingness? nothingness for some!
vitality and new opportunism for others.

Maybe life wouldn't bring meaning or purpose without death.

Ederico
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 07:09 PM
First of all we must define what is Nothingness. Is Nothingness the lack of Human Sensations and Thought, is Nothingness Death? What is Nothingness?

Chemical Nose
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 07:42 PM
Nothingness is my enemy.

Francis_Benson
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 08:21 AM
Without space there could not be shape. Without nothingness there could not be beingness. Sounds like someone is reading the Tao Te Ching.

Hellstar
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Francis_Benson
Without space there could not be shape. Without nothingness there could not be beingness. Sounds like someone is reading the Tao Te Ching.
Not me, I cant stand chinish philosophy it makes me feel like alittle rat :erm

Im thinking about dualism and opposition force within this universe when I say such stuff;)

Wolf Wickham
Tuesday, March 20th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Nothingness, by definition, cannot exist; the profusion of Everything necessarily denies the possibility of the reality of Nothingness, beyond the fears of imagination.

A single atom negates nothingness.

I.E. If there is something, or there has ever been anything, nothingness cannot be real.

Lesson: Do not lose sleep over your own irrational Death Anxiety or that of loved ones, the Holy Powers are with us and in us. There is no death to fear.