PDA

View Full Version : Does Skadi Ever Partipate as a Community in Public Events?

Gaian Meroveus
Friday, April 21st, 2006, 02:02 AM
On other pro-European/White nationalist sites there is an actual, physical organisational structure complimenting the online community.

For instance, during the recent AmRen conference in washington D.C. -which was a majour gathering of European/white nationalist advocates, ideologues, and leaders - there was a contigent of Stormfront members who were clearly identified as a delegation associated with Stormfront.org.

Is Skadi ever represented at Nationalist events by members who identify themselves as participants in Skadi forum, and do Skadi Administrators and Notables ever participate as such in the larger Pro-European/European diasporan Nationalist community?

There is an up-coming event: The council of conservative citizens national conference; June 16/17. In Kentucky. I wonder if any Skadi members will be in attendance?

Dr. Solar Wolff
Friday, April 21st, 2006, 04:57 AM
This is an interesting question. Thorburn would have to scantion any use of Skadi's name in my opinion. Also, I'm not sure Skadi has a militant agenda. Skadi has already been targeted by one government. We know the Americans monitor everything. Do we really want to take on activist problems? Why not do these things under the Stormfront banner and let their attorneys deal with the cleanup?

Theudiskaz
Friday, April 21st, 2006, 05:12 AM
I agree. This is not the purpose of Skadi. Skadi is part of the intellectual wing of the movement, and one of the leaders of it, I would think.

Gaian Meroveus
Friday, April 21st, 2006, 05:44 AM
This is an interesting question. Thorburn would have to scantion any use of Skadi's name in my opinion. Also, I'm not sure Skadi has a militant agenda. Skadi has already been targeted by one government. We know the Americans monitor everything. Do we really want to take on activist problems? Why not do these things under the Stormfront banner and let their attorneys deal with the cleanup?

Yes, i think this rather makes sense myself.
Thanks for the reply Dr. Wolff.

As a new member you'll pardon my ignorance, but who is this illustrious Thorburn i keep hearing about?
Is he the party that is actually in posession of the Skadi server?

Best wishes,
_GM.