Hans
Monday, October 27th, 2003, 10:12 PM
I'll share my thoughts later...

21wqre2
Monday, October 27th, 2003, 10:18 PM
what do you mean?

Johnny Reb
Monday, October 27th, 2003, 10:55 PM
Couldn't you have made it multiple choice? I'm torn between 1 and 2.

Vojvoda
Monday, October 27th, 2003, 11:03 PM
I chose number two. Blonde, brunette, redhead...it doesn't matter to me.

rusalka
Monday, October 27th, 2003, 11:23 PM
I chose number two. Blonde, brunette, redhead...it doesn't matter to me.

Exactly. I think an interesting face is more important than hair/eye color. Looking for symmetry in human beings is scientifically proven anyway. We look for mates who look healthy, we find those whose proportions are "correct" more attractive.

Hans
Tuesday, October 28th, 2003, 01:48 AM
I also go more for facial symmetry and body type. Although I’m attracted to people who resemble myself, I don’t limit myself to those people. I don’t get attached to someone then think, “O shit, you’ve got brown eyes…guess I better break this thing off” or something similar to that. Within the European sub-race, the only features that freak me out are pitch black eyes, snub noses, short/stout people, uni-brow, sausage fingers, shallow eyes, flat-fleet, excess body hair, roman nose, cauliflower ear, and bad hair…it being frizzy or tightly curly. :D

RoundskullBoredguy
Tuesday, October 28th, 2003, 09:26 AM
Definitely number two. I'm proud to be a brachycephal. ;D (No, my forehead isn't as huge as some of those Central Europeans.)

21wqre2
Tuesday, October 28th, 2003, 08:57 PM
i regard hair/eye colour to be more superficial than breast size, but I do not think the bigger the breast size the better.
Ultimately, extremely tiny breasts are much more unattractive than any eye/hair colour.

Mac Seafraidh
Tuesday, October 28th, 2003, 09:16 PM
My answer is all the above.Attraction is the key in romance, but also feelings. The whole make up of the body is important.

xakep
Wednesday, October 29th, 2003, 12:57 AM
1 & 2

Evolved
Wednesday, October 29th, 2003, 07:20 AM
Handsome facial features and a healthy body shape are more important. I like all hair colors except for bright orange, all eye colors except for black, I prefer light skin, but any color up to light olive is ok, for head shape anything other than totally round is good. :lol

Dr. Solar Wolff
Sunday, November 2nd, 2003, 06:55 AM
I'll second Hans but Roman noses are o.k. with me if they match the rest of the face.

Evolved
Sunday, November 2nd, 2003, 07:09 AM
I prefer a man with small boobies. ;)

Agrippa
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Morphology and personality are the most important things.

Sigrun Christianson
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 01:39 PM
I prefer a man with small boobies. ;)Haha...
I like a man with a little fat on his belly. It's cute. Rock-hard abs are nice to look at, but they don't make for nice pillows.

Here's a pic of the perfect male body. :love:love:love:love:love

Nordhammer
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Haha...
I like a man with a little fat on his belly. It's cute. Rock-hard abs are nice to look at, but they don't make for nice pillows.

Here's a pic of the perfect male body. :love:love:love:love:love

They did a study, and the women in the audience agreed with the study by choosing the man they liked most out of a lineup, that women find muscular men who have some fat (like Magnus), more appealing than men who have very low body fat and very muscular.

Awar
Monday, January 5th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Hmm.....so that's why I have more success with women over 25 and older.
Younger girls are really into MTV-ish trends of thin men with six-packs :)

cosmocreator
Wednesday, January 7th, 2004, 09:51 PM
They did a study, and the women in the audience agreed with the study by choosing the man they liked most out of a lineup, that women find muscular men who have some fat (like Magnus), more appealing than men who have very low body fat and very muscular.

When do UPs not have a belly? I think that would require cosmetic surgery.

Awar
Wednesday, January 7th, 2004, 10:08 PM
We need to have a storage for long hunting trips :D

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Wednesday, January 7th, 2004, 10:53 PM
I love bellies.

Michael Madsen has a nice bod:

Louky
Wednesday, January 7th, 2004, 11:00 PM
We need to have a storage for long hunting trips :D

Or a blood reservoir...

Hans
Wednesday, January 7th, 2004, 11:06 PM
"We need to have a storage for long hunting trips"

Yeah...those three hours between stopping at McDonald's and then Burger King can be tough.

Awar
Thursday, January 8th, 2004, 01:35 AM
Hans, remind me to discuss this again, when the ice age returns :D

Evolved
Saturday, January 24th, 2004, 11:36 AM
Here are some body types I like: :D

Dr. Vitaly & Dr. Vladimir Klitschko

Vitaly was born in Belovodsk, Kyrgyzstan, on July 19, 1971. He has a PhD in Sport Science and Philosophy. Vitaly is 6'8 1/4" (2,00 m) tall, weighs 245 lbs (112 kg), has a 46 1/2" (118 cm) chess, a 78" (198 cm) reach and 17 1/2" (43,5 cm) biceps.

Vladimir was born in Semipalatinsk, Kazakhstan on March 25, 1976. He has a PhD in Sport Science and Philosophy. Vladimir is 6'6" (1,98 m) tall, weighs 243 lbs (110 kg), has a 47 inch chess (118 cm), a 79" (200 cm) reach and 18" (44,5 cm) biceps.

1 (http://mariavm.iwebland.com/eng/klitschko.htm), 2 (www.klitschkofans.com/), 3 (http://www.klitschko.com/index.html).

So I like huge Slavic dudes who can take a punch and could crush me with their bare hands. :P

This guy has a nice bod too:

Alexandr Popov
DOB: 16 November 1971
Place of Birth: Lesnoi, Sverdlovsk, Russia
Height/Weight: 200 cm/ 90kg
1 (http://home.pages.at/livefreestyle/rivals/popov.htm), 2 (http://www.galleryofcelebrities.com/popov.htm).

Awar
Saturday, January 24th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Hey! I'm really bigger than Klitschko, I thought Triglav was just kidding!!