PDA

View Full Version : How Often Do You Change Underwear?

Slå ring om Norge
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 09:28 AM

How often do you change underwear?:-O

Jäger
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 10:03 AM
After every shower :) So I voted daily, but this can change of course, e.g. during military I haven't had showered for 2 weeks :D

Frau_Hierl
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 10:29 AM
Which underware? :D

Nordgau
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Daily. Sometimes more than once daily, but I wear it never more than one day.

Somehow the polls here become more and more bizarre. :D Well, I've also got some whimsical poll questions in petto ... :P

Sigurd Volsung
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Daily without fail. If I do sports and get sweaty, then I would shower and then change; but for most of the time it's a daily change.

What's next in the polls? What kind of underwear do you use? :P

Nordgau
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 12:26 PM
What's next in the polls? What kind of underwear do you use? :P

One can see that you are not member of the German "Ab 18" section. :lol

Allenson
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 02:12 PM
LOL--rather funny, I would say. It's nice to see a light-hearted goofy thread. :P

Anyway, I change the ole' boxers daily. Pretty standard, really.

I prefer the Patagonia (http://www.patagonia.com/za/PDC?OPTION=PRODUCT&merchant_rn=7385&cgrfnbr=500973&sku=45110&ws=false&promo_cat=&promo_cat_id=) boxers. They're a little pricey but oh-so worth it. The comfort factor is exquisite--like a silk robe for the family jewels! ;)

Will anyone vote annually, I wonder?? :rotfl

Allenson
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Will anyone vote annually, I wonder?? :rotfl

We have a winner!

And I though Germans were tidy and clean. ;)

Phlegethon
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Bi-annual was not among the options.

Mjölnir
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Daily!

@Thore Hund

What you have with such polls?

Are you a little bit perverted?!?:D :P ;)

M.,

Bridie
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Hey! Not fair! I can't vote... my answer isn't there.... "never". :D Yes that right, and I can tell ya these undies that I've had on since I was toilet trained are getting a bit tight.... cutting the bloody circulation off.... well they would be if they weren't falling apart. What was that quote from "The Young Ones"? Ah yes, "its only the stubborn under-stains that are holding them together." He he...

Anyone feeling sorry for me yet? You needn't.... its actually quite a common thing in Australia.... :-O (Now, I know some Aussies here are going to disagree, but no one should believe them.... us Aussies are notorious liars too! Me or them... who can tell?)

Bridie
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 03:38 PM
Now I reckon some of the guys here are telling fibs.... :-O :P .... I've heard what you blokes are like....

A male friend of mine told me that he only changes his undies once every 4 days! For 2 days he wears them the right way around. For the other 2 days he turns them inside out.... just to ensure hygiene!! :-O :-O :-O

Those who change their undies less than once a day would never admit it. ;) Except for Phlegethon, I guess. But then, I think he's a bit special. :insane

:angel

:rofl

Slå ring om Norge
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Poll is strange, but also inteded to awake humour. :)

The need of such changes varies of course after the climatic circumstances and the grade of physical activity and also the physical constitutuion.

A question of this charchter may also provoke the memory, if there should be anybody around that have forgotten...

But, for a healthy human, that not sweat much, changing daily is strictly rarely nescessary, but we are wasted luxury animals, we do it for the wellbeing and the fresh feeling, not because it gets dirty after 24 hours on a beautiful temple as the body is, at least mine.

Slå ring om Norge
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 03:58 PM
Daily!

@Thore Hund

What you have with such polls?

Are you a little bit perverted?!?:D :P ;)

M.,

Just a friendly hint to remind you, if you had forgotten about it this year...:D

Phlegethon
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 04:04 PM
I only change my underwear when there's a decent bid on Ebay for my used underwear from Japanese schoolgirls. I call it "reversed Burusera".

You can also pull a used Phlege-Thong out of Japanese vending machines.

http://www.nyu.edu/classes/siva/archives/Carhartt-Introduces-C.article.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buru_sera
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burusera

Bridie
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Thongs = footwear???

http://www.souvenirsaustralia.com/category102_1.htm

Weg
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 04:34 PM
Which underware? :D

Well, what about bras for instance?

Depends on the season. Daily in winter and twice in summer.

Ah, this Burusera stuff reminds me of a TV advertisement with a fat japanese guy dancing in panties and selling them as panties worn by females...

Phlegethon
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Buru sera, signorina, buru sera...

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2004/Dec-01-Wed-2004/photos/martin.jpg

Buru sera signorina buru sera
It is time to say goodnight to Tokyo
Though it's hard for us to whisper buru sera
With that old moon above the Japanese Sea
In the morning signorina we'll go walking
Where the mountain helps the sun come in to sight
And by the little jewelry shop we'll stop and linger
Where I buy a wedding ring for your finger
In the meantime let me tell you that I love you
Buru sera signorina kiss me goodnight
Buru sera signorina kiss me goodnight

QuietWind
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Daily. Sometimes more than once daily, but I wear it never more than one day.

Somehow the polls here become more and more bizarre. :D Well, I've also got some whimsical poll questions in petto ... :P

Ditto.....and ditto. :P

Prince Eugen
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Daily ofcourse!;)

Frans_Jozef
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 09:17 PM

Yesterday, I was contemplating a smashingly crazy idea to attract not just more members to Skadi Forum, but increase the numbers of funding members, particularly the numbers written on their generous cheques...

It's an aberrant suggestion, but at the same time we always have looked for innovative ways to improve the management, to evolve in something bigger and groundbreaking that will have the eyes of the world set upon us.

And I thought to enquire the staff and our beloved members if the entire staff of Skadi Forum shouldn't come to the open and advertize themselves in a group's photo...fully naked.

Opinions?

Blutwölfin
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 09:20 PM
Yesterday, I was contemplating a smashingly crazy idea to attract not just more members to Skadi Forum, but increased the numbers of funding members, especially the numbers written on their generous cheques...

It's an aberrant suggestion, but at the same time we always have looked for innovative ways to improve the management, to evolve in something bigger and groundbreaking that will have the eyes of the world set upon us.

And I thought to enquire the staff and our beloved members if the entire staff of Skadi Forum shouldn't come to the open and advertize themselves in a group photo...fully naked.

Opinions?

Please spare us the sight... :P :D
But well.. hmm.. one or the other I wouldn't refuse to see in all his natural beauty.. :D Unfortunately I am already a funding member - so I probably will never get to see this magnificnet picture... Fy fan! :D

Slå ring om Norge
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 09:24 PM
And I thought to enquire the staff and our beloved members if the entire staff of Skadi Forum shouldn't come to the open and advertize themselves in a group's photo...fully naked.
Opinions?

A brilliant idea!

Then I suggest that all members starts to send naked pictures of themselves to Frans Joszef...

Let us get drunk, and go naked!

Nordgau
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 09:33 PM

Opinions?

Yeah, but let the girls start. :naughty

Good that Phlegethon is not in the staff anymore. Regarding his idiosyncratic underwear wearing habits, a Phlegethonic nude file with the first revealment and public presentation of the crown jewels after months of undisturbed brooding in the treasure chamber would probably lead rather to a mass exodus from the forum. :D

Phlegethon
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, 10:49 PM
It would force me to reveal my secret weapon. Big no-no. ;)

Apart from that my underwear is edible. I stole the design from Josephine Baker.

http://www.cmgww.com/stars/baker/images/photogallery/main_pics/photo34.jpg

Nordraserei
Wednesday, April 12th, 2006, 04:31 AM
Annual. :thumbup My wife tells me when they stink, I take them off and turn them inside out and put them back on. That's why underwear has two sides. ;)

Slå ring om Norge
Wednesday, April 12th, 2006, 07:44 AM
Please spare us the sight... :P :D
But well.. hmm.. one or the other I wouldn't refuse to see in all his natural beauty.. :D Unfortunately I am already a funding member - so I probably will never get to see this magnificnet picture... Fy fan! :D

Dont worry, I am rather exhibitionistic, I`ll let you see my pic anyway...;)

Dr. Solar Wolff
Wednesday, April 12th, 2006, 08:40 AM
I only change my underwear when there's a decent bid on Ebay for my used underwear from Japanese schoolgirls. I call it "reversed Burusera".

You can also pull a used Phlege-Thong out of Japanese vending machines.

http://www.nyu.edu/classes/siva/archives/Carhartt-Introduces-C.article.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buru_sera
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burusera

Now that is the appropriate answer!!

Thusnelda
Thursday, April 13th, 2006, 02:09 AM
In winter every second day, in summer every day. Since it is more winter time right now, I voted for "every second day". (No need to worry, I shower every day. ;) )

Northern Paladin
Thursday, April 13th, 2006, 09:39 AM
3 Cheers and a toast for the men who voted once a year.:prost

Use to be everyday for me. But now that I'm at College and too lazy to do my laundry things have changed.:D

More than once daily you clean freaks! Or are you in fact very dirty.:dgrin