PDA

View Full Version : This is an Australoid

Evolved
Sunday, October 19th, 2003, 07:11 AM
Interestingly, other than the fact that she is extremely prognathous, she resembles Jennifer Lopez. :)

Nordischer Beobachter
Sunday, October 19th, 2003, 07:15 AM
she look like a -*****

Johnny Reb
Sunday, October 19th, 2003, 08:12 AM
she look like a -*****

Monkey has 6 letters. What were you trying to say?

Louky
Wednesday, October 22nd, 2003, 05:36 PM
Her picture reminds me of Coon's Origin of Races when he defends the Homo Sapiens classification of pre-Wurm glaciation homonids by saying that if they are not considered Sapiens then Australian Aborigines, who share the same general morphology, can't be considered Sapiens. Even as a child, when I first laid eyes on a picture of an Abo, I was repulsed by their appearance. I can't help it. It's reflexive.

cosmocreator
Wednesday, October 22nd, 2003, 06:30 PM
I see a negro not an Australoid.

Awar
Thursday, October 23rd, 2003, 12:20 AM
She's a negroid.......Maybe she has some Keltic DNA mixed with Negro, and that resulted in this way of look?

Evolved
Thursday, October 23rd, 2003, 01:05 AM
Keltic + Negro = Colin Powell. Off topic- Did you know Bush and Powell share a common ancestor, King Edward I? :D

http://a1356.g.akamai.net/f/1356/2383/4h/www.ancestry.netscape.com/landing/strange/bush3/tree.gif

Anyway, Cathy Freeman (www.cathyfreeman.com.au/) is an Australian Aborigine, I think she looks more like a lower caste Indian or gypsy than a negro.

http://www.pictureaustralia.org/images/trails_coverpics/cathyf.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1018333354724_2002/04/09/spt_freeman020410.jpg

http://www.tobaccofreedom.org/issues/ets/olympics/images_olympics/cathy1.jpeg

Awar
Thursday, October 23rd, 2003, 01:37 AM
So, Colin Powell's ancestor is Edward II , the gay dude ? :D

Louky
Thursday, October 23rd, 2003, 01:07 PM
So, Colin Powell's ancestor is Edward II , the gay dude ? :D

I doubt that Edward II was the real father of Edward III. Edward II's queen, the "she wolf of France," and her lover had Edward II murdered by having a red hot iron shoved up his anus. Many historians doubt that Edward II's marriage was ever consummated. Therefore, I doubt Bush and Powell have any common ancestry through Edward I.

Loki
Thursday, October 23rd, 2003, 02:39 PM
Here are a few typical Australid pictures from Baker's Race:

http://skadi.net/scans/aboriginals.jpg

Loki
Thursday, October 23rd, 2003, 02:42 PM
Some brain peculiarities....

http://skadi.net/scans/brains.jpg

Evolved
Friday, October 24th, 2003, 03:23 AM
Here is a Kuruba from Kakenkote Forest near Mysore, India.

cosmocreator
Friday, October 24th, 2003, 03:26 AM
Here is a Kuruba from Kakenkote Forest near Mysore, India.

That is definitely an Australoid.

StrÝbog
Friday, October 24th, 2003, 03:58 AM
That is definitely an Australoid.

I hear about Negritos in India and Melanesia, but what are they? I've heard that they are actual Negroids who sailed across the Indian ocean, but I've also heard that they are just very dark Australoids who were mistaken for Negroids?

Nihilist
Friday, October 24th, 2003, 01:04 PM
I believe shes a half case, she is definitely of a higher aesthetical palate than the average full blooded aboriginal.

Of course when people here try and exemplify equality, they always display the aboriginals that look to some extent phentypically approximate to european....

this guy is a better example of a homogeneous australoid

RoundskullBoredguy
Monday, October 27th, 2003, 12:12 AM
Some brain peculiarities....

http://skadi.net/scans/brains.jpg

Wow. Could be that their brains are smaller than those of Europeans. But that has little to do with overall intelligence (otherwise you Nords would be dumber than us Alpines ;)), and you might want to check your sources.

Awar
Monday, October 27th, 2003, 12:30 AM
If that was right, I'd be the most intelligent man on earth.

Question: would you give head for science :D

RoundskullBoredguy
Monday, October 27th, 2003, 12:39 AM
I might give head, but not for science. ;) Hey, it'll satisfy her thoroughly. :lol

cosmocreator
Monday, October 27th, 2003, 07:04 AM
I hear about Negritos in India and Melanesia, but what are they? I've heard that they are actual Negroids who sailed across the Indian ocean, but I've also heard that they are just very dark Australoids who were mistaken for Negroids?

Negritos, according to Coon belong to Australoids.

Evolved
Monday, October 27th, 2003, 07:19 AM
I think Dinarics are the most intelligent subrace, and arguably the best looking. :D

StrÝbog
Monday, October 27th, 2003, 07:25 AM
I think Dinarics are the most intelligent subrace, and arguably the best looking. :D

The Dinaric regions of Europe haven't exactly been leading centers of technology, science, and philosophy, as far as I can see.

Nihilist
Monday, October 27th, 2003, 07:30 AM
Wow. Could be that their brains are smaller than those of Europeans. But that has little to do with overall intelligence

I read a study recently that insinuated larger head sizes on average possess higher intellects although it's inconsequential when analysing people individually.

Awar
Monday, October 27th, 2003, 09:56 AM
The Dinaric regions of Europe haven't exactly been leading centers of technology, science, and philosophy, as far as I can see.

Austria has a large Dinaric population.

Italians are dinaricized mediterraneans, in most of periods it was them who lead technology, science, philosophy etc.

Greeks are both Dinaric and dinaricized mediterraneans, I think I don't need to speak of their achievments.

The Balkans has usually been a majority Dinaric province of quite a few empires, and usually, Balkans was progressive. The only fault is it's bad geographic location for building a steady empire. Medieval Balkans had a few very progressive ( compared to west ) kingdoms, which were sadly ruined by ( Dinaricized ) Turks.

Armenoids and other Asian variants of Dinarics have been the people behind many great civilizations and empires. From Hittites, Byzantium to Timurids etc.

Coon speaks of ancient seafaring Dinarics, the bell-beaker people.

Nikola Tesla was a Dinaric.

There is definitely more...

StrÝbog
Monday, October 27th, 2003, 04:13 PM
Austria has a large Dinaric population.

Italians are dinaricized mediterraneans, in most of periods it was them who lead technology, science, philosophy etc.

Greeks are both Dinaric and dinaricized mediterraneans, I think I don't need to speak of their achievments.

The Balkans has usually been a majority Dinaric province of quite a few empires, and usually, Balkans was progressive. The only fault is it's bad geographic location for building a steady empire. Medieval Balkans had a few very progressive ( compared to west ) kingdoms, which were sadly ruined by ( Dinaricized ) Turks.

Armenoids and other Asian variants of Dinarics have been the people behind many great civilizations and empires. From Hittites, Byzantium to Timurids etc.

Coon speaks of ancient seafaring Dinarics, the bell-beaker people.

Nikola Tesla was a Dinaric.

There is definitely more...

The Greeks who built Hellenic civilization weren't Dinaric or Mediterranean, they were predominantly Danubian/proto-Slavic. They were displaced and overwhelmed by the native peoples who were non-IE.

Tesla was much more East Med than Dinaric, I've come to believe. Very gracile.

Dinarics and Norics excel in musical composition, but I'm not convinced that they rule Europe when it comes to science and philosophy.

RoundskullBoredguy
Monday, October 27th, 2003, 09:45 PM
So, because they're not all physicists, they're dumber than Nordics? :twitch

Awar
Monday, October 27th, 2003, 09:58 PM
Greeks have always been a mixed sub-race population. I tend to believe that the first IE speakers were mediterranean from the Balkans, and that their influence later spread towards the Russian steppes.

One of the reasons why I believe this is that some peoples who lived in these regions are actually recorded to have been speaking a sort of Ugrian language, before they changed to IE ( Cimmerians, Scythians etc. )
( of course, speaking of such distant times can never be absolutely sure ).

Dr. Solar Wolff
Sunday, April 25th, 2004, 08:00 AM
I see a negro not an Australoid.

Like many Negroes, this woman is prognathous and procumbant. Yet, she does not have extraverted lips to the degree a Negro would, given this bony structure. She also has a very large jaw for a female Negro. In length and breadth the mandible looks masculine. Some Polynesian females can look something like this.

morfrain_encilgar
Sunday, April 25th, 2004, 08:02 AM
Like many Negroes, this woman is prognathous and procumbant. Yet, she does not have extraverted lips to the degree a Negro would, given this bony structure. She also has a very large jaw for a female Negro. In length and breadth the mandible looks masculine. Some Polynesian females can look something like this.

She doesn't have a rocker jaw as is typical in Polynesians.

Mac Seafraidh
Sunday, April 25th, 2004, 08:06 AM
Wait a minute? Is that an Aboriginal LMAO

Hannah
Monday, June 21st, 2004, 03:46 AM
Interestingly, other than the fact that she is extremely prognathous, she resembles Jennifer Lopez. :)

LG, who is the man in your avatar picture?