PDA

View Full Version : Hack?

Ritter
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 09:42 AM
That was not cool Hellstar.
Did you hire someone to hack it or did one of your friends do it?
Not smart to leave a calling card.
If fade was smart he would take screen shots of that and get this place shut down.

Napoléon I
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 10:21 AM
Sigh x_nono

May this site be shut down for good.

Johnson
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 10:23 AM
Fucking a.

why do assholes always hack it ?

Ritter
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 10:30 AM
Well I am not sure it was this place or not, but if it was SHAME ON YOU.

Napoléon I
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 10:40 AM
Yeah, SHAME!!! x_nono

This forum rivalry shit is getting pathetic.

kaleun
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 11:37 AM
I just got an email at Yahoo saying wehrmacht (email address given) had reported a post - which brought up the page you've all seen. Did wehrmacht report the post - or is it someone getting at him? They obviously don't know that wehrmacht doesn't post here!
I don't believe it's anyone here.
It's a damn nuisance - who the hell is doing all this, and more to the point, why???
The only forum that seems safe from all this is darkblazes; could it be someone there that (a) doesn't like us, (b) is trying to drive posters to darkblazes and (c) doesn't know that wehrmacht isn't here any more.

Jack
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 12:19 PM
Whoever did that deserves to hang. We didn't do shit all to you guys :(

:hang

kaleun
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 01:14 PM
I think it's a deliberate attempt to cause friction between the forums.
I thought thelyceum was safe from attack now; well, what about us? can AD be hacked in the same way?

Ritter
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 01:30 PM
No idea but it is likely that it was a 3rd party.

FadeTheButcher
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 02:20 PM
It is some random faggot. I know it has nothing to do with any of you.

Ritter
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 02:38 PM
Not random cause it is the 5th time...
:eek:

shambler
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 03:17 PM
spade1488

It is some random faggot. I know it has nothing to do with any of you.

=============

I think this adds some "heft" to what spade1488 is saying. I've never actually been to the white alliance forum, but it appears they got hit by something as well, at around the same time.

Message posted by Labrat, at Storm Front:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32265&highlight=white+alliance

Hackers on the loose...
Hackers broke into the White Alliance data bank last night and crashed the entire system. All posts were lost. They are in the process of restoring the forums as we speak.

They tried to keep us from communicating with each other...it will never happen. We will continue to rebuild what they destroy, just as in life.

As someone who does not share the political sympathies of most here, I would still like to go on record saying that the people doing this are nothing but cowards. If you have something to say, come out and say it. Or, start your own forum.

Hellstar
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 03:51 PM
I just woke up, what the hell are you talking about Ritter?

Ritter I know you fallen for alot of shit they told you already but please dont make such assumptions with me, that's really far out.

Ritter
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 03:56 PM
Ok... thats all I needed to hear.

Ederico
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 06:11 PM
Ritter I do not know where are you getting these accusations, but they are totally false, we did not hack The Lyceum and never did intend to cause any damage whatsoever to the Lyceum, and it is clear Fade knows this, because he posted what happened at Darkblazes and at The Lyceum. So please if you want to accuse us of anything do it somewhere else, and do not come here trying to post assaults on us.

This forum rivalry stuff has no origin at Aryan Dawn, at most it is the members of The Lyceum that want Aryan Dawn closed down and not vice-versa, and I saw it personally there because I am registered both at The Lyceum and at Darkblazes, we also had previously wrote that we do not any discussions on The Lyceum done here because it definitely is not productive for us and neither for The Lyceum.

Ritter
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 06:22 PM
Back down Nazz...
At first I thought ya'll might have something to do with it but now I am sure you don't. You came late. :cool

Ederico
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 07:59 PM
Ok Ritter, I just saw The Lyceum and that idiocy written there, I see where your accusation comes from now. The bastards are trying to take both Aryan Dawn and The Lyceum down with one shot.

Hellstar
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 08:23 PM
I dont understand that people cant debate if they have a problem, everyone is welcome here. everyone who follow the rules of civility.

I think its coward to hack. they can just debate right?

Ederico
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 08:39 PM
Some people cannot debate, therefore they use other skills, such as hacking and related stuff.

kaleun
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Nazzjonalista
it is clear Fade knows this

Good for him. I like posting at the lyceum and here; there's always plenty of good material at both, and it would be a great pity if the lyceum were closed because of some idiot hacker. Question: is there no defence? If it's a matter of passwords (and I must admit to knowing very little of the system), then is it not possible for fade to have sole control over these and change them often? (Someone please tell me if I'm talking rubbish!)
I have also been at Dark Blazes - starting from the last lyceum crash - but it seems to lack something; I'm not sure if I shall continue there once the lyceum is up and running again.

Hellstar
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by shambler

As someone who does not share the political sympathies of most here, I would still like to go on record saying that the people doing this are nothing but cowards. If you have something to say, come out and say it. Or, start your own forum.

I total agree.

jimbtx
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 04:20 AM
OK.I'm going to have to admit to my ignorance here.:confused:

I only recently found out about theWhite Alliance site at StormFront.

Where I recently learned of this one.But I have no knowledge of the one called Lyceum.:confused:

but everyone keeps mentioning it.Could some please list a link so I can do a reconnassance & get up to date on "What's what"?

Otherwise.I have no idea what half of these comments & conversations are about????JIm

Hellstar
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 04:43 AM
Well lets start of by calling it the The lyceum, other names are phora or freedom forums/hellfire forums, I cant remember all the names and all the URLS it had, its been down around 10 times, 5 of them properly hacked and on different servers. I cant give you URL because its hacked "again" now! (its around 1 years old)

personally im tired of that place, and i dont care much what is going on there.
I wish they stick to them selves and we stick to our selves.