http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/message?forumid=233031&messageid=1064964359

100% caucasian/whites

anfernee
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 08:27 PM
some more

http://pub86.ezboard.com/fracialmythsfrm1.showMessage?topicID=191 .topic

Cake Walker
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 12:23 AM
Are you trying to say this persons are white? If you are, I'm sorry... They aren't. Indians are not white... they have their own race, even that some of them look close to europeans or equal. Btw, almost nobody in theses pics seem white.

anfernee
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 12:25 AM
i'm saying the aryans of india, anywhere for that matter are white....i don't know what youre saying, but if youre aryan youre white, it doesn't matter where you live. if you look arab and from sicily then youre non white

cosmocreator
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 12:26 AM
i'm saying the aryans of india, anywhere for that matter are white....i don't know what youre saying, but if youre aryan youre white, it doesn't matter where you live. if you look arab and from sicily then youre non white

Do you consider yourself white or Aryan?

anfernee
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 12:27 AM
Do you consider yourself white or Aryan?
what are you joking

Cake Walker
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 12:35 AM
"i'm saying the aryans of india, anywhere for that matter are white....i don't know what youre saying, but if youre aryan youre white, it doesn't matter where you live. if you look arab and from sicily then youre non white"

They aren't white. The aryan word in India have not to with white race. There have a meaning totally different

Aryan = pure white, is a nazi distortion.

anfernee
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 12:37 AM
bs, all aryans come from japeth, aryans from anywhere are white, asian aryans are a little different yea, everyone is fuckin different. it only reinforces the fact that aryans=japeth=caucasoid, semites=non aryan=non caucasoid=non japeth cushites=negroes=non aryan=non japeth=non caucasoid

there is no different

Marduk
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 12:47 AM
bs, all aryans come from japeth, aryans from anywhere are white, asian aryans are a little different yea, everyone is fuckin different. it only reinforces the fact that aryans=japeth=caucasoid, semites=non aryan=non caucasoid=non japeth cushites=negroes=non aryan=non japeth=non caucasoid

there is no different

Aryan Indian used to be white ...

Cake Walker
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 12:47 AM
This demonstre your ignorance. Semites are caucasoids too. However they are not the same type of caucasoids like europeans, they are a subdivision of caucasoid race.
And stop with this: aryans = white race... it's a nazi distortion of true reality.

anfernee
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 12:49 AM
This demonstre your ignorance. Semites are caucasoids too. However they are not the same type of caucasoids like europeans, they are a subdivision of caucasoid race.
And stop with this: aryans = white race... it's a nazi distortion of true reality.
semites cant be caucasoids since aryans are caucasoids and semites arent aryans

AnthropologyNotRacism
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 01:00 AM
?

Ewergrin
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 01:06 AM

there is no different

Please be mindful of your language.

Cake Walker
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 01:37 AM
"semites cant be caucasoids since aryans are caucasoids and semites arent aryans"

Just decide yourself. Do you believe in "science" or "table of nations"? Table of nation have not to do with races.

cosmocreator
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 02:23 AM
what are you joking

You didn't answer my question. And my tolerance for you being at this board is drawing thin.

Necronomicom
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 03:58 AM
i would classify some of them as 'white' but most of them are clearly non-white

semites cant be caucasoids since aryans are caucasoids and semites arent aryans

semites are 'dark' caucasoids, and aryan isn't a racial term, aryan is a cultural term to describe a white tribe that lived in Afghanistan many years ago, the only "real" aryans today would be the whites in Iran, and the very few whites in Afghanistan and Indian.

http://www.white-history.com/hwr5c.htm

desibaba
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 05:41 AM
As an indian person who has spent 3 years in india (vacation time + 1 year work experience) I can assure you that the proportion of people in India who could be called Caucasian is < 15%. The proportion of people who could pass for any kind of european (southern or otherwise) is < 5-8%. The number of people who could pass as a "regular" American or Brit is minute. Probably no more than 1-2% of the population. There is no undiscovered Aryan population in India. The bedrock of that country's population is the dark skinned south asian type which has medium height, medium brown skin, straight black hair, a medium sized nose that is neither very narrow nor very broad and the typically large Indian eyes (the vast majority of which are dark). This population is modified in the north by caucasian admixture. East of Delhi (in the center of the northern region of the country), the proportion of caucasians is < 10 %. West of Delhi and on the border area with pakistan the proportion of caucasians is less than 40%. The european look is virtually absent east of delhi and rare in the west too. The Pakistanis are more caucasian in make up (probably about 50% with a higher proportion of european types, which often show semitic traits in combination).

There are individuals in the isolated mountain areas that show strong european and occassionally even nordic traits but as a proportion of the total south sian population they are negligible in number. (like maybe 500,000 out of a total pakistani population of 100 million)

People from northwestern India and Eastern pakistan (east of the indus river) look alike...generally tall stature, light to medium brown skin, caucasian features, mostly brown eyed with a light eyed minority. As you cross the Indus into Afghan lands you find more european types (although still a minority). From the banks of the indus until central afghanistan you have the Irano-afghan type which shows european traits in isolated places like chitral, and nuristan.

Hope this helps those unfamiliar with India and neighboring countries. In the United States most Indians are of the darker type more common in that country. In Canada there is a higher proportion of turbaned sikhs of mostly caucasian type from the northwest of India. Note they are caucasian but mostly not european in appearance. I would say India's population is as follows:

3% Mongoloid
15% caucasian
20% dravidian (a category that is composed of a stabilized mediterannean/oriental and australoid blend)
5-7% australoid
55% mixture of caucasian and dravidian in various degrees

Evolved
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 05:50 AM
Assalamu Alalikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh Muhammad Abdullah, :osama
http://www.3dflags.com/assets/XV21AE/gif/2/s/3dflagsdotcom_saudi_2fabm.gif

Most of them have Armenoid strain, Alpinized Irano-Afghan. By these pictures, an Aryan can be described as:

Skin: fair - medium brownish
Skull/face: very round - very long head, broad - narrow face
Eyes: blue - blackish
Hair: blond - black, fine, wavy, curly, thick
Nose: narrow to broad, high bridged to low bridged, straight or hooked nose

http://image.pathfinder.com/time/europe/magazine/20011203/011203pazira.jpg
She looks closer to an Irano-Afghan Aryan.

BTW, Why can't you decide whether you are Sicilian, Arab or black? I would just go with the Arab, it seems to fit you better. :D

desibaba
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 05:53 AM
Assalamu Alalikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh Muhammad Abdullah, :osama
http://www.3dflags.com/assets/XV21AE/gif/2/s/3dflagsdotcom_saudi_2fabm.gif

Most of them have Armenoid strain, Alpinized Irano-Afghan. By these pictures, an Aryan can be described as:

Skin: fair - medium brownish
Skull/face: very round - very long head, broad - narrow face
Eyes: blue - blackish
Hair: blond - black, fine, wavy, curly, thick
Nose: narrow to broad, high bridged to low bridged, straight or hooked nose

BTW, Why can't you decide whether you are Sicilian, Arab or black? I would just go with the Arab, it seems to fit you better. :D

I am NOT a muslim, lady !

desibaba
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 05:55 AM

She looks like a very europeanized Irano-afghan probably (based on phenotype) 75% nordic and 25% irano-afghan

Evolved
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 06:08 AM

I posed this question to anfernee/antonio/Muhammad Abdullah, the thread starter. Sorry for any confusion there. :)

I am NOT a muslim, lady !

Smite the infidels and smurfs! :smurf

anfernee
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 07:49 PM
Just decide yourself. Do you believe in "science" or "table of nations"? Table of nation have not to do with races.
it has to do with different ancestors of modern people here so yes its racial

science cant explain everything, it only deals with what you can observe

alec2
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 08:29 PM
it looks like white people decended from the people in your links. They dont look that different from a average european person walking down the street.

=) =) =)

Evolved
Friday, October 17th, 2003, 05:23 AM
She looks like a very europeanized Irano-afghan probably (based on phenotype) 75% nordic and 25% irano-afghan

Nelofer Pazira (http://jfilm.org/rtk/neloferbio.htm) was born in India to Afghan parents. :)

desibaba
Friday, October 17th, 2003, 02:53 PM
Nelofer Pazira (http://jfilm.org/rtk/neloferbio.htm) was born in India to Afghan parents. :)

No Kidding ! She is one of the small minority of afghns who looks very european. She looks like Sarah Jessica Parker. Anyway, most pashtuns look like turks but there is indeed a small, but significant, number of people who look european like her.

torrent
Friday, October 17th, 2003, 05:09 PM
No Kidding ! She is one of the small minority of afghns who looks very european. She looks like Sarah Jessica Parker. Anyway, most pashtuns look like turks but there is indeed a small, but significant, number of people who look european like her.
hello desibaba,
i would be very pleased if you would show us some pictures of pashtuns. it is a very interesting observation.
best regards

desibaba
Friday, October 17th, 2003, 05:56 PM
hello desibaba,
i would be very pleased if you would show us some pictures of pashtuns. it is a very interesting observation.
best regards

Here is a good site showing the diversity of pashtun phenotypes (some of the pics dont work)

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Arc/1092/afghans.html

Louky
Friday, October 17th, 2003, 11:40 PM
bs, all aryans come from japeth,

Are you quoting the Christian Bible? Scripture states that the Isles of the Gentiles are people by the sons of Japheth. I'm just wondering if there's another source for the word, "Japheth."

Nordischer Beobachter
Saturday, October 18th, 2003, 01:39 AM
there was suppousedly a racially nordic inmigration from europe to india that founded the "aryan" civilization.. but now they are mixed,just like the ancient nordic greeks. maybe there are a few that can still be considered white but that leads us to an issue... what the minimum to be considered "white" ???

Louky
Saturday, October 18th, 2003, 04:43 PM
there was suppousedly a racially nordic inmigration from europe to india that founded the "aryan" civilization.. but now they are mixed,just like the ancient nordic greeks. maybe there are a few that can still be considered white but that leads us to an issue... what the minimum to be considered "white" ???

According to Coon, Nordics ceased to be an important racial component of the Greek tribes by 800 BC, the Homeric Age. The Golden Age of classical Greece came 300 to 400 years later. Nordics as a race are not solely responsible for the rise of high civilization in ancient Greece, although the lingering influence of Nordic social structure could logically have had enough momentum to be a strong contributor. From the standpoint of the modern racial condition there is a difference between the mixtures occuring in India and in Greece that should be obvious to anyone.

I've been to Greece. Greeks, for the greatest part, are White, unless your definition for Whiteness is to be Nordic (which it once was). Coon wrote that 50% have the pinkish white skin of central and north Europeans. The rest are about evenly divided between brunet white and light brown. My personal observation supports that.

I suppose it's mostly personal opinion who is White. If you're interested, here's my opinion.

Who's White?

All indigenous Europeans (arrival BC) and a few stabilized similar populations outside of Europe (Phenotype is less important than genotype).

All unmixed populations of European colonial expansion.