PDA

View Full Version : Classify this Indian actor

desibaba
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 07:09 PM
Is this guy classifiable as Nordish ? If so, what nordish elements can you identify ? In case you are curious, this dude is an actor in India.

http://hrithikpics.hypermart.net/images/index.htm

Prodigal Son
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 07:16 PM
Is this guy classifiable as Nordish ? If so, what nordish elements can you identify ? In case you are curious, this dude is an actor in India.

http://hrithikpics.hypermart.net/images/index.htm

No, of course he is not "Nordish" (leaving aside the fact that 'Nordish' is a completely worthless taxonomical category). He is a Hindu, and he's wearing tons of make-up. Even the highest caste Northern Hindus have a large share of Dravidian and Australoid ancestry, and the European ancestry that they do have is Eastern European origin (Eu19 etc..) Here he is as a child:

desibaba
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 07:20 PM
No, of course he is not "Nordish" (leaving aside the fact that 'Nordish' is a completely worthless taxonomical category). He is a Hindu, and he's wearing tons of make-up. Here he is as a child:

Dude, that is not the same person :D

The actor really is light eyed

Prodigal Son
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 07:21 PM
Dude, that is not the same person

Yes it is.

The actor really is light eyed

I doubt it. Even if he were, partial depigmentation is not tantamount to Northern European ancestry. I've seen blonde and blue-eyed Arabs and Jews, but they certainly aren't "Nordish".

desibaba
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 07:24 PM
Yes it is.

please provide a link to a site that shows that child to be the actor

I doubt it. Even if he were, partial depigmentation is not tantamount to Northern European ancestry.

but what about the facial structure and the build ?

I've seen blonde and blue-eyed Arabs and Jews, but they certainly aren't "Nordish".

yes they are, because nordish refers to phenotype.

Prodigal Son
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 07:28 PM
yes they are, because nordish refers to phenotype.

'Nordish' refers, or rather should refer to ancestry. If it refered to phenotype, than so-called North Atlantids and Paleoatlantids would either be non-Nordish, or all Southern Europeans would be 'Nordish'.

Here is a better picture of the man:

desibaba
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 07:32 PM
'Nordish' refers, or rather should refer to ancestry.

Here is a better picture of the man:

Hahahaha. Since I am an "indic" and familiar with indian cinema, I can assure you that the dude whose pics you posted is not the same one as the one I posted. Your guy is definitely not nordish and is quite dark skinned. His name is akshay kumar (http://www.apunkachoice.com/people/act81/)

Prodigal Son
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 07:37 PM
Hahahaha. Since I am an "indic" and familiar with indian cinema, I can assure you that the dude whose pics you posted is not the same one as the one I posted. Your guy is definitely not nordish and is quite dark skinned. His name is akshay kumar (http://www.apunkachoice.com/people/act81/)

Oops, well, my mistake :). I am not exactly a Bollywood expert. :)

I strongly dislike the term "Nordish", because it it's vague and utterly arbitrary (as you have proved). McCulloch changes the definition for different groups. Mediterranean-looking Britons like George Harrison and Catherine Zeeta Jones are 'Nordish' in McCulloch's book, because of how long they've been living in Northern Europe. On the other hand, blonde Saami are not 'Nordish' (ask McCulloch why), regardless of the fact that they are depigmented and have lived in Northern Europe for thousands of years. Personally, I prefer to equate the term with ancestry rather than phenotype to get rid of the confusion. I'd rather not use the idiotic term at all, but due to the McCulloch-centrism of this board, I am forced to do so by circumstances.

Vojvoda
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 07:37 PM
Hahahaha. Since I am an "indic" and familiar with indian cinema, I can assure you that the dude whose pics you posted is not the same one as the one I posted.

Good for you. I am not familiar with "Indic" types.How would you classify that actor anyway?

desibaba
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 07:38 PM
Here is a pic of the same actor who looks nordish enough in this picture to make many europeans look like "untermenschen"

http://hrithikpics.hypermart.net/images/image124.htm

Pomor
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 07:41 PM
Here is a pic of the same actor who looks nordish enough in this picture to make many europeans look like "untermenschen"

Are his eyes yellow? Weird.

Prodigal Son
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 07:41 PM

Again, I think this conclusively proves the utter idiocy of McCulloch's 'Nordish' concept, because look as this man may, he's still closer to any given Middle-Easterner genetically than any European. In any case, this phenotype is extremely rare in India. One of the highest-caste Brahmin groups in Northern India has only 12% light eyes.

Vojvoda
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 07:42 PM

Ah, So that explains the Indische Freiwilligen Legion. You all speak German!:)

desibaba
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 07:48 PM
Again, I think this conclusively proves the utter idiocy of McCulloch's 'Nordish' concept, because look as this man may, he's still closer to any given Middle-Easterner genetically than any European. In any case, this phenotype is extremely rare in India. On of the highest-caste Brahmin groups in Northern India has only 12% light eyes.

Very true. This nordish phenotype sticks out in india. There are individuals even more nordish than this guy (very rare). The driver of my cab when I was visiting India (northwestern regions) was strikingly blue eyed with a baywatch sun tan and looked like a bust of a scythian come to life (tall, slender and with very sharp facial profile).

I think the genetic proximity argument may not be really relevent because phenotype is the largest reason for desire of racial preservation. If all humans looked alike but otherwise had the same outwardly invisible genetic differences, I doubt this board would even exist. Like it or not, most people (of the WN mold) would probably prefer an outwardly nordish person like this actor to a dark brooding sicilian type regardless of cultural and invisible genotype differences.

Prodigal Son
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 07:53 PM
I think the genetic proximity argument may not be really relevent because phenotype is the largest reason for desire of racial preservation. If all humans looked alike but otherwise had the same outwardly invisible genetic differences, I doubt this board would even exist.

Well, that's pure conjecture. Such a scenario has not existed and will never exist. These invisible differences are extremely important nevertheless - people can perceive genetic distance. For example, genetic children are four times less likely to kill their parents than adopted children, regardless of phenotype. Do a little reading on Rushton's "Genetic Simmilarity Theory". Jews are extremely collectivist, regardless of the fact that their phenotypes range from swarthy Armenoid to Nordic, because they are an extremely inbred group, whose members are very closely related to each other, not because they all look alike.

Like it or not, most people (of the WN mold) would probably prefer an outwardly nordish person like this actor to a dark brooding sicilian type regardless of cultural and invisible genotype differences.

That's debatable. Personally, I would place 'dark brooding sicilian' types and this guy at about the same level of assimilability into a Northern European genepool. He's obviously phenotypically anomalous, and there is no telling what kind of genes he could pass on to his children (if he were to mate with a "Nordish" female, that is).

desibaba
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 08:02 PM
Well, that's pure conjecture. Such a scenario has not existed and will never exist. These invisible differences are extremely important nevertheless - people can perceive genetic distance. For example, genetic children are four times less likely to kill their parents than adopted children, regardless of phenotype.

That's debatable. Personally, I would place 'dark brooding sicilian' types and this guy at about the same level of assimilability. He's obviously phenotypically anomalous, and there is no telling what kind of genes he could pass on to his children (if he were to mate with a "Nordish" female, that is).

There may be a lot of environmental factors leading to adopted children killing their parents. I doubt that the kids can somehow sense their parents are genetically distant and therefore fair game for target practice. The menendez brothers are an obvious example of biological kids gone wrong.

Regarding the actor, the phenotype he would pass if he mated with a nordish girl would be light eyes for sure, and caucasian features along with light skin and possibly hair. In any case the child would look nordish. In terms of other genetic tendencies, the child could inherit anything from cystic fibrosis genes from her euro parent and genes for heart disease from her indic parent. But the genes behind all diseases that are ethnicity specific have not all been identified (if they do have a genetic component). Also, an unfortunate combination may occur in the kitchen with the child whipping up some noxious combination of lutefisk and curry :rotfl

Loki
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 08:07 PM
Again, I think this conclusively proves the utter idiocy of McCulloch's 'Nordish' concept,.

No it does not. It merely means that you don't grasp the concept, by equating this Indian with "Nordish". But even you know that ancient "Aryan" invasions have had an impact in northern India.

Prodigal Son
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 08:08 PM
There may be a lot of environmental factors leading to adopted children killing their parents.

The study I am talking about dealt with children adopted into upper middle-class at infancy. The whole point was to provide evidence that humans can sense genetic distance (to a certain extent).

I doubt that the kids can somehow sense their parents are genetically distant

They can. That's the whole point. I can cite plenty of other studies and simmilar phenomena if you're interested.

As far as anthropometry itself goes, I would say that the man is Atlanto-Mediterranean. However, knowing his ancestry, I can't say that I would consider him 'Nordish'.

cosmocreator
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 08:10 PM
I'd like to see what all 4 of his grandparents looked like and preferrably all 8 of his great grandparents.

Prodigal Son
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 08:13 PM
No it does not. It merely means that you don't grasp the concept, by equating this Indian with "Nordish".

LOL, where did I say that? I merely pointed out the fact that people who have little to no Northern European ancestry can, based on McCulloch's schitzophrenic ravings, be considered 'Nordish' (I am willing to bet you would classify him as 'Nordish' if someone told you he was from Britain), but people who have been living in Northern Europe for thousands of years and who are genetically Northern European would not be classified as such.

But even you know that ancient "Aryan" invasions have had an impact in northern India.

The Aryans were Kurgan folk from Southern Russia, not the people ancestral to NW Europeans.

Loki
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 08:19 PM
LOL, where did I say that? I merely pointed out the fact that people who little to no Northern European ancestry can, based on McCulloch's schitzophrenic ravings, be considered 'Nordish'

I bet McCulloch would have been considered slightly less schizophrenic (in your eyes) if he said that most Russians were Hallstatt Nordics.

I don't like this strong language that is being used to deride some authors. It is rather unhelpful to debate with. "Schitzophrenic ravings" (sic) could have been omitted.

I am willing to bet you would classify him as 'Nordish' if someone told you he was from Britain

You would lose your money, and quite frankly I find it disturbing that you would make such a comment.

The Aryans were Kurgan folk from Southern Russia, not the people ancestral to NW European.

Who cares who the Aryans were? They were not the only fair-skinned Europids around.

Prodigal Son
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 08:28 PM
I bet McCulloch would have been considered slightly less schizophrenic (in your eyes) if he said that most Russians were Hallstatt Nordics.

No, I consider McCulloch to be psychologically disturbed not because of his deeply flawed "estimates" of the sub-racial composition of ethnic Russians (his methodology for these 'estimates', according to himself, was guessing, based on 'personal experience') but because of the numerous, highly venomous, and entirely uncalled for attacks he made on my friends and I on the now-defunct nordish_com mailing list. I can cut and paste some 'juicy excerpts' if you'd like to see what I am talking about.

You would lose your money, and quite frankly I find it disturbing that you would make such a comment.

OK, how would you classify him?

Who cares who the Aryans were?

I care, because they were my direct ancestors.

P.S. Quit taking criticism against people you probably haven't even met (i.e. McCulloch) so personally.

Loki
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 08:34 PM
No, I consider McCulloch a to be psychologically diturbed not because of his deeply flawed "estimates" of the sub-racial composition of Russia (his methodology for these estimates, according to himself, was guessing, based on 'personal experience) but because of the numerous, highly venomous, and entirely uncalled for attacks he made on my friends and I on the now-defunct nordish_com mailing list. I can cut and paste some 'juicy excerpts' if you'd like to see what I am talking about.

Well... as you know I was also a member of the same list you describe (I was there even before you), and actually followed many of the discussions with interest. Suffice to say that if McCulloch is "psychologically disturbed" because of his emails to that list, then he is certainly not the only one... and not even the worst case of this supposed disturbedness...

OK, how would you classify him?

The Indian guy? He is some sort of mix. At best Mediterranid, but not "Nordish" in my understanding of the term. And yes, that opinion remains the same, even if he is British, Russian or German. I don't care.

P.S. Quit taking criticism against people you probably haven't even met (i.e. McCulloch) so personally.

If I desire your council one day, I will let you know. At the moment I don't need it or desire it.

desibaba
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 08:45 PM
The Indian guy? He is some sort of mix. At best Mediterranid, but not "Nordish" in my understanding of the term. And yes, that opinion remains the same, even if he is British, Russian or German. I don't care.

I would have said he is a mixture of irano-afghan, med, and a slight nordic strain(exact type is unidentifiable). This is probably what the future population of many European nations will look like after they absorb all their kurds and turks. I am not throwing africans into the mix yet.

anfernee
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 08:47 PM
he is an aryan indian, whats the big deal? of course they look european. they are caucasians. semites and dravidians and north african hamites are not.

Prodigal Son
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 08:50 PM
not "Nordish" in my understanding of the term.

What exactly is your understanding of the term? I am curious, because virtually everyone here has his own definition. Are Catherine Zeeta Jones and George Harrison 'Nordish'? Is Anna Kournikova 'Nordish'? I've met people who said that Kournikova wasn't 'Nordish', and others who said that Jones and Harrison weren't 'Nordish.'

If I desire your council one day, I will let you know. At the moment I don't need it or desire it.

Way to shrug off friendly advice! What the hell is your problem lately? I am not criticizing you, or NW Europeans. I've made it very clear, that unlike certain people I have absolutely nothing against the Kelto-Germanic peoples. I am criticizing one individual, who happens to be of NW European ancestry (i.e. McCulloch), and my criticisms regarding the deficiencies of his Nordish concept are certainly valid.

anfernee
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 08:50 PM
Who cares who the Aryans were? They were not the only fair-skinned Europids around.
aryans are the only europids around. whats the big deal about that guy? you guys are too bent up on terms like nordic etc, that guy is aryan, plain and simple. many indians (north mostly) are aryan and look white.

anfernee
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 09:10 PM
Again, I think this conclusively proves the utter idiocy of McCulloch's 'Nordish' concept, because look as this man may, he's still closer to any given Middle-Easterner genetically than any European. In any case, this phenotype is extremely rare in India. One of the highest-caste Brahmin groups in Northern India has only 12% light eyes.
have you seen hdd's father? LOL i will show you, he looks french/german.....

http://a.domaindlx.com/antonio144/NHYUIHNIU.JPG

Loki
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 09:11 PM
What exactly is your understanding of the term? I am curious, because virtually everyone here has his own definition. Are Catherine Zeeta Jones and George Harrison 'Nordish'? Is Anna Kournikova 'Nordish'? I've met people who said that Kournikova wasn't 'Nordish', and others who said that Jones and Harrison weren't 'Nordish.'

I don't have time now for lengthy essays, but in the strictest sense, Nordish implies people of Nordic European ancestry, blended with several other local Caucasoid varieties - but not so much that the Nordic phenotype is completely replaced by something else. Nordish is not a purity concept, but one of approximation. How far the "Nordish" phenotype can divert from the most typical Nordic one, and still be considered "Nordish", is currently at best based on personal opinions. I am sure you have your own standards of assimilability, too.

Way to shrug off friendly advice! What the hell is your problem lately? I am not criticizing you, or NW Europeans. I've made it very clear, that unlike certain people I have absolutely nothing against the Kelto-Germanic peoples. I am criticizing one individual, who happens to be of NW European ancestry (i.e. McCulloch), and my criticisms regarding the deficiencies of his Nordish concept are certainly valid.

I don't care who the person is you are criticising - your criticism can remain - but just do it nicely and in a civilized, well-mannered way. What will you do if McCulloch decides to join the forum one day? Start swearing at him? We need to keep emotionalisms off the board, as it is deviating from the purpose of this classifications section. If your posts don't comply to the civility standards, then they will be either removed or edited.

Prodigal Son
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 09:12 PM
have you seen hdd's father? LOL i will show you, he looks french/german.....

No, I haven't seen hdd's father. I have seen hdd though, and, to me he looks like a very typical Indian.

Edit: his father doesn't look French or German. You must be joking (as always).

Gladstone
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 09:13 PM
This is probably what the future population of many European nations will look like after they absorb all their kurds and turks. I am not throwing africans into the mix yet.

That's if the colonist and settlers are not tossed out of Europe first. One might of thought the nations of the world would have learned from the disastrous Europeon experience at colonization, but it appears they have learned nothing and are simply repeating the same error. Europeons need to realize they too have the right to preserve themselves, something all other non-Europeon nations and peoples of the world understood a long time ago.

desibaba
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 09:20 PM
That's if the colonist and settlers are not tossed out of Europe first. One might of thought the nations of the world would have learned from the disastrous Europeon experience at colonization, but it appears they have learned nothing and are simply repeating the same error. Europeons need to realize they too have the right to preserve themselves, something all other non-Europeon nations and peoples of the world understood a long time ago.

Thats possible, but not likely. The new populations would have to create major hell for that option to even be considered. Basically, these folks do a lot of the manual dirty work that western europeans (and americans) do not like to do. What will most likely happen is that Europeans will feel that they are losing control in their countries and will erect barriers to immigration. The 10-20 million arabs/kurds will dissolve into the european population over a generation or two after that. They are simply too large now to remove. Their assimilation into europe's mainstream will definitely leave a mark as they are numerous and youngers and while they may be only 8-10% of the total population, they are probably closer to 20% of the younger population. So the future generations of europe will be full of individuals with the equivalent of a semitic or irano-afghan or turkic grandparent.

anfernee
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 09:20 PM
No, I haven't seen hdd's father. I have seen hdd though, and, to me he looks like a very typical Indian.

Edit: his father doesn't look French or German. You must be joking (as always).
then what the fuck does he look?

i very rarely see south italians as white looking as him, to tell you the truth

ScotchTape
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 02:35 AM
heres some pictures of the hrithik guy with his wife,a pathan.

http://www.piczonline.com/client/redrose69/hirthik-marreage4_b.jpg

http://www.piczonline.com/client/redrose69/rithiksuzanne64.jpg

His father is a rounder, bald version of him. THe dad's eyes are greener and he has lighter skin. ALthough, the son is definitely better looking.
Saying all indians look like this has to be a joke. This guy is over 6 foot tall, has hazel eyes and fairly light skin. Most indians dont even come close to looking like this.

The indian film industry is dominated by punjabi families that represent the whitest looking indians in the country. Right now a greeneyed, pale skinned Czech born model is all the rage there.

here's another famous family called the kapoors.
The grandfather had blue eyes. His granddaughter does too and his other granddaughter has dark green eyes. The family has a lot of lighteyed and almost all lightskinned individuals.

http://www.piczonline.com/client/redrose69/kriskaren.jpg http://www.piczonline.com/client/redrose69/lolo3.jpghttp://www.piczonline.com/client/redrose69/rajkapoor.JPGhttp://www.piczonline.com/client/redrose69/high3020153.jpg

I have lived in India for a while and it is safe to say that South India is almost all nonwhite. North India has certain areas where start looking "european" but they should be looked at as individuals not as a whole community.

anfernee
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 08:51 PM
no shit man, south india is very non white of course, you have dravidians and the australoids, north india is much european look

alec2
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 09:04 PM
these people look more Nordish than Indian to me.

:-)

Prodigal Son
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 09:07 PM
these people look more Nordish than Indian to me.

:-)

I disagree. For example, this woman looks decidedly Indian, regardless of her eye-color (which, in any case, may be attributable to contact lenses):

http://www.piczonline.com/client/redrose69/high3020153.jpg

anfernee
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 09:08 PM
what is the indian look?

mixed dravidian and aryan?

theres no clear indian look i dont think

alec2
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 09:35 PM
her skin colour is much closer to nordish than indian.

Prodigal Son
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 09:39 PM
her skin colour is much closer to nordish than indian.

That's irrelevant. She still looks distinctly Indian. Are Negroid albinos 'Nordish' too because they have pink skins and white hair?

alec2
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 10:04 PM
An albino is an albino. That is irrelevant.

Skin colour is very relevant to race.

THobbes
Thursday, October 16th, 2003, 10:19 PM
Skin colour is very relevant to race.[/QUOTE]

Nobody questions that.

But she wouldn’t fit in any rural community in Europe. There isnt a single europid closer to that features

ScotchTape
Friday, October 17th, 2003, 02:04 AM
the girl's eyes are real not contacts, i am certain.
whoever said that north india is "very much european look" LOL should go back to visit. North India is like a meeting ground for different races. The "whitest" part of india has to be the region of himachal pradesh and maybe some others. Most of north india is not very (typically) european in appearance. you have to admit, the pictures i posted are of people who represent a tiny part of the indian population.

Awar
Friday, October 17th, 2003, 02:25 AM
There is no 'India' type to speak of.... that's like saying some man looks 'Swiss'... India is still an unstable area, which is normal for such a large country with 1 billion people.

If the actor died, and someone examined only his skull, he could have been classified the same as Max Von Sydow, because apart from pigmentation they are almost identical.

cosmocreator
Friday, October 17th, 2003, 03:09 AM
There is no 'India' type to speak of.... that's like saying some man looks 'Swiss'... India is still an unstable area, which is normal for such a large country with 1 billion people.

From Dienekes,

Indic:

http://www.dienekes.com/blog/archives/indic-woman.jpg

Awar
Friday, October 17th, 2003, 03:25 AM
Thanks for the pic of that Alpine Indian woman :)

Seriously, there are various different sub-types just in the north India, let alone south and east parts.

Evolved
Friday, October 17th, 2003, 03:26 AM
Nordish refers to types indigenous to Europe (esp. Northern Europe), which would exclude any and all Indians unless they are British colonials. Karishma Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan are not Nordish, they are fair pigmented Caucasoid types indigenous to India (and not Europe). Both of them have light hazel eyes (obviously not blue) and brown-green mixed eyes don't seem incredibly rare in parts of South Asia. Hrithik Roshan has 2 thumbs on one of his hands :eek , and he has the same birthday as me. :D

I don't get those Bollywood movies, just not my culture. :)

cosmocreator
Friday, October 17th, 2003, 03:44 AM
Thanks for the pic of that Alpine Indian woman :)

Oxymoron.

Awar
Friday, October 17th, 2003, 03:52 AM
http://www.legioneuropa.org/Racediv/CSCoon/Papers/p30.htm

Here are Coon's Nordic men from Asia and Africa.

Cake Walker
Friday, October 17th, 2003, 03:57 AM
This woman have nothing to do with europeans. She look like a south indian with light skin.

http://www.piczonline.com/client/redrose69/high3020153.jpg

cosmocreator
Friday, October 17th, 2003, 03:59 AM

I think he was wrong about his evaluation there. Number 5 is an UP/Negro/Med mix and #6 looks totally Mediterranean.

Awar
Friday, October 17th, 2003, 04:07 AM
I sincerely believe that Coon hasn't put these men in the Nordic category for no reason. His more global conslusions are off, but all the racial classifications are on point.

The Blond Beast
Friday, October 17th, 2003, 04:27 AM

"In pigment, in measurements, and morphologically this Riffian is as perfect a Nordic as one could find in northern Europe. "

Pigment? Not a chance...

ScotchTape
Saturday, October 18th, 2003, 12:34 AM
Nordish refers to types indigenous to Europe (esp. Northern Europe), which would exclude any and all Indians unless they are British colonials. Karishma Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan are not Nordish, they are fair pigmented Caucasoid types indigenous to India (and not Europe). Both of them have light hazel eyes (obviously not blue) and brown-green mixed eyes don't seem incredibly rare in parts of South Asia. Hrithik Roshan has 2 thumbs on one of his hands :eek , and he has the same birthday as me. :D

I don't get those Bollywood movies, just not my culture. :)

the karisma girl does have blue eyes. I have met her personally and she has pathan blood. Her family is from a city in pakistan and her grandfather moved to india to pursue acting.
LOL i probably know more about indians than indians themselves.