PDA

View Full Version : ϟϟ Stands for "Schwarze Sonne"?

Thulean Imperial Inquisitor
Thursday, February 16th, 2006, 10:54 PM
Found this in a Yahoo group on Miguel Serrano. The one who posted it there calls himself venus_lucibel.

From the Unnofical Dagobert's Revenge list

An occultist who found refuge underneath the wings of Heinrich Himmler during the Nazi years was Karl Weisthor (born Karl M. Wiligut in Vienna, 1866). He had to take shelter under Himmler's wings of protection because most occult groups were subjected to suppression
and some (including the O.T.O.'s Karl Germer) were subjected to imprisonment within concentration camps.

It was under Weisthor's advice that a castle in Wewelsburg in northwest Germany was chosen as the spiritual headquarters of the Black Order.It was to become the Nazi equivalent of the Vatican and it had great echoing chambers dedicated to the heroes of the Aryan race, and a central hall where Himmler and his twelve closest diciples would meet. Wesithor designed the 'ϟϟ Totenkopring'- a sacred ring decorated with skulls and runes that was personally bestowed upon certain ϟϟ members by Himmler and which returned to Wewelsburg upon their deaths. He also conceived and presided over neo-pagan volkisch solstice ceremonies and the weddings of ϟϟ officers to women of Aryan blood.

The Black Order was not just a military organisation, but a sect, a fraternity of warrior priests. Though it never claimed the heritage of the Knights Templar, the parallels between the two orders are uncannily similar. Both snowballed into vast international forces. Both maintained a certain independence with economic systems that allowed them to accquire and keep vast wealth. Both were composed of highly disciplined and elite warriors who were fanatically dedicated to their creeds. Both were exempt from the laws that governed most of their contemporaries, answerable only to the head of their orders (Himmler or The Grand Master) and the representative of their sacred creed on earth (Hitler or the Pope). Both planned to institute seperate and independent states, and both were ostensibly, Christian..

One of the titles bestowed upon Weisthor was that of "The Black Jesuit" because he loosely based the structure of the ϟϟ upon the fanatically-secretive Catholic Society of Jesuits. The Black Order may have actually been a clever disguise for The Black Sun Order (an elite ultra-secret order within the ranks of The Thule Society). Traditionally, the acronym of "SS" referred to "Schutzstaffel" (which apparently means "Guard Detachment"). But there is some evidence that points to the fact that it may have actually stood for "Schwarze Sonne" (Which means Black Sun in German). While every member of the ϟϟ may not have been a member of this elite order (The Black Sun) it does point to the fact that the Nazis were magically attempting to invoke the hidden power of The Black Sun itself (this Black Sun being the invisible sun in the center of the earth) whenever the ϟϟ runes were displayed.

canecorsolover
Saturday, February 18th, 2006, 04:21 AM
An excellent piece... I shall give more look into the Schwarze Sonne possibility, my family is of switzerland and germany, my family long goes back and i may be able to get more info from them. I really like the peice.

Monday, February 20th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Some Stormfronters were discussing the subject of SS standing for "Schwarze Sonne". Some of the posts are very interesting.

Usually the abbreviation "SS" is explained as being derived from 'schutzstaffel'.
This translates directly as 'guard detachment'.

Another explanation i have come across is that the "SS" actually stood for 'Schwarze Sonne', which translates directly as 'Black Sun'. This information appears in a book by the same name written by a, strangely enough, Peter Moon who in turn got this info from a German, Jan Van Helsing, whose book in which it first appeared - Secret Societies and their Power in the 20th Century, was banned and pulped by the German Govt.

The Black Sun is described as the "most primal creative energy/axis in existence".

Excerpts from the aforementioned Black Sun by Peter Moon...

p. 67-8:
"In 1939, Himmler discovered a defunct castle at Wewelsburg, near Paderborn in Westphalia. Its grandiose structure inspired Himmler to reconstruct it for use as the most sacred temple of the SS. It was to emulate the Knights of the Round Table. Underneath was a room with vaulted architecture which was known as the Holy of Holies. Inside was an altar of black marble with two silver runes inscribed upon it signifying "SS". On this marble was said to repose the Holy Grail itself or at least a replica. It was in this castle that Himmler's Knights meditated on the ethics of honour, mythical blood, occult biology, as well as Gnostic and dualistic themes."

p. 154-6:
"The Black Sun is an even more esoteric concept than that of Thule. Represented as the void of creation itself, it is the most senior archetype imaginable. Thus, this namesake was reserved for the elite of the Thule Society. The Black Sun was actually a secret society within the Thule Society. It was senior to other societies. Jan van Helsing not only informed me of this but further explained that the initials 'SS' do not represent what people and historians commonly think. Traditionally, 'SS' refers to Schutzstaffel, meaning Guard Detachment. In actual fact, 'SS' stands for Schwarze Sonne in German which means 'Black Sun'. This does not mean every soldier who wore a SS uniform was a member of the Black Sun. It means that there was a coded hidden meaning (referring to the Black Sun) whenever the SS runes were displayed. The Nazis were magically attempting to invoke the hidden power of the Black Sun itself..."
Now there is this user named Spiralsun1 who has an awesome post on the subject. This is a must read! ;)

...Another explanation i have come across is that the "SS" actually stood for 'Schwarze Sonne', which translates directly as 'Black Sun'. ...

...The Black Sun is described as the "most primal creative energy/axis in existence".This discussion was extremely interesting to me because it reminded me of a concept I developed from studying brain science and language meaning perception. The concept of the black sun I quote here from Paraplethon fits this primal nexus or axis of unity in the universe I develop in my book uncannily perfectly. I did not know the Balck Sun was described in this way.

This "Black Sun" concept, described in this way, is EXACTLY what brought me to join the National Alliance and these forums! I had set out to write a book on a new theory of brain science, and after 10 years of investigating and writing, the concepts I was developing brought me to great truths which made me a white nationalist, and even to the unshakeable conclusion that there IS a chosen race of the creator unequivocally--it is the white Europeans. I intimately know what the black sun is, and in my book I show that actual suns--like ours--are SYMBOLS of this greater "sun". It is a "sun" greater even than Stephen Hawkings black "holes". I show in my book that the world is filled with natural symbols laid out as if to be signposts to the true children of the creator for their coming home to truth. For example, diamonds are formed under intense temperatures and pressures from carbon that becomes ordered and hardened to be the hardest substance on earth. Moreover, it is clear and transmits light. It is like physical poetry--an allegory of the evolutionary process which created us. There are many many more examples I talk about in my book--many of them being important in various world religions. Certain runes are just like this--capturing the essence of the mystical natural meanings of natural things. Only Europeans, who invented science and the printing press, can lay claim to the understanding and the path for life the creator has laid out for us.

Runes are developed from natural symbols--just like the Hieroglyphics of Egypt which were actual pictures of natural things. They were a bit more abstract, however, and included more universal meanings. We cannot know the true meaning of any writing without first learning. The more you learn, the more meaning you see in a word or set of words for example. In my book, I show how science teaches us the grammar and vocabulary of creation so that we can read the universe like a book. What appears from all the evidence to have "written" it, what ties it all together into grand coherence or the "LOGOS", is this "black sun"-like axis and nexus of all reality. This cannot be a coincidence that these are so related.

I also say in my book that alchemy--which was sketchy and mysitical--came before actual chemistry, and that today we are seeing the realization of the aim of religions and sun-worship, etc. in the coming of the great truths that brain science, physics, etc are bringing about our world. E. O. Wilson wrote about this coming together of our knowledge in his book "Consilience". I remember vividly when that book came out because it was coincidentally almost exactly like part of the concepts I was coming to in my investigations of the origins and direction of all human religion, science, and truth seeking in general. When enough matter comes together in one place it creates a sun which is the ultimate source of all the life, warmth, and weather motion on earth. Even a previous sun created the large molecules in our bodies today.

When we gather enough information in one place something similar takes place, but much more powerful. We become aware of a larger sun, one born of meaning, that informs and shapes the character and the evolution of the entire universe to be a place where life can exist. There is real power here--power to affect the forms and direction of reality itself. The CREATOR, in other words. This is not some childish projection, some notion to comfort one in dark times, but rather a feature of the very fabric of reality itself. Religion must give way to this coming reality. The black sun concept is KEY--an alchemy of something which they knew was coming. Everything is organized in the natural world ultimately around its coming--sort of like the religious concept of God coming to Earth and divine knowledge.

In this larger context, the SS meaning 'Schwarze Sonne' makes a lot of sense. Perhaps it had two meanings at once, depending on the level of initiation of the persons involved. Additionally, lightning bolts are very reminiscent of how this axis of reality or black sun would effect change or even "judgment" on things according to its purposes. Instant re-ordering of the processes of reality, the lopping off of whole branches of the evolutionary tree, the anthropic-cosmology-like ordering of the nature of reality itself into careful balance for the coming of life. In the natural world, the ordering of meaning and the echo of symbols like some great complex cathedral full of forms by which the full light of the creator shines forth through them like the filtered sunlight through a stained glass window...

In my book, I show actual examples of this kind of power and force at work in life. Jung called these "meaningful coincidences" or "synchronicity". I show them as just another example of the power of the path to the black or invisible sun, and how these along with our sciences and writing are a reflection of how close we are as a people spiritually to the forces which created the universe. I came to the inevitable conclusion that the "Nazis" were the good guys in a non-selfish, very cosmic sense. I objectively and inexorable came to this conclusion as a result of my writing this book, and investigating the concepts in it. I used to be a liberal, using the Nazis as an example of "bad guys" in papers I wrote back then. I was so naiive. I even voted for Clinton...

All I know is that I love truth above all, I do not like being lied to, and the truths of the reality around me--the actual writings of the creator free from the selfish interpretations of a human writer--have shown me the true nature of good and evil far beyond our very provincial and selfish daily interpretations of the concepts. Our pain or even death have very little to do with what is actually good and evil in the cosmic sense. This is also why I am a cosmotheist. These concepts of the SS and the black sun are key--and show just how advanced the German minds were back then--not just in rocketry, science, technology (jets, etc), but also SPIRITUALLY! These symbols were alchemical, and forward-looking. Very deeply meaningful--just like diamonds are to us.

I am definitely reading this book... What was your overal impression of this book? It sounds good.

These parts I hilighted from the quotes you posted are things I discuss in my book, only I don't use the words "black sun". Here he says that there was a hidden meaning to the SS runes--like the hidden meaning in the organization to all life. Francis Crick, the Nobel Prize-winning co-discoverer of the structure of DNA, read an early version of my manuscript and commented on it for me. Meaning is central to the concepts, and when He opened and read it he wrote me that he really liked the idea of meaning I was writing about and that: "you will be amused to know that 'MEANING' is written in large letters on the blackboard behind my desk!". It is interesting that there was a coincidence involved there too. It makes sense that the SS runes had a deeper, even double, meaning depending on which level you were looking at them.

How many times in our lives do we look back on things after we have gained experience and knowledge and re-evaluate their meaning? It is part of gaining wisdom, and perfectly natural. It is part of growing up, becoming an adult. The course of life itself is no different. It is in the youth that we find corruption having the freer hand--and also why the Jew hippies said "don't trust anyone over 30". The Jews are masters of deception and pitting ourselves against ourselves. They are the "lord of the flies" seeking to remove wisdom from our decision making, to foster lower motives, to destroy us utterly by race-mixing with those not chosen.

The runes are very important--they ARE mystical and powerful by what they say about the larger context of life and our place within it. Blacks never had a written language, for example. They never appreciated the beauty of a diamond before it became a status symbol, and are not motivated by symphonic, multilevel beauty like the Europeans are. These sorts of things, along with the runes and their meanings are all marks of the hand of the creator. There is only one race unequivocally on the path. Motivations are important, intelligence is not everything. Runes and their haunting meanings are a part of that, just like alchemy was. (see my previous post about SS runes/black sun).

The SS was formed and had it's name well before Himmler got anywhere near having a chance to grab a castle Feb 1925, the party acquired the castle in 1934. Julius Schreck, working as AH's chaffeuer at the time actually formed the new headquarters guard in and christianed it the Schutzstaffel. Himmler wasn't Reichführer until 1929.

If they wanted to envoke the "power of the black sun" they could have just used it as a collar tab rather then the sig runes, as they used over 20 types by the end of the war. I believe the best source of how the sig runes came into being would be one of John Angolia's books, in fact they may even have the original contract. It's been a while since I read it but as mentioned before if my memory serves me correctly the Sigrunes were a result of what the embroidery shop came up with. As with most things bids were requested on a general idea and prototypes were submitted.

Some people will do anything to sell a book. The mystical stuff is good for visual effects for crowd pleasers nothing more.

If Himmler and Göring would have put a little more effort into their job's versus pretending to be a knight and collecting art, AH wouldn't have felt he had to do it all.Yes, but the motivations behind the mystical often lead to the more here-and-now scientific. The Pythagoreans were very mystical mathematicians. The alchemists were highly motivated by substances which led to modern chemistry eventually. Most of the major figures in the great advances of science were very spiritual--Isaac Newton, or Gregor Mendel for example.

I think we are too quick to discount people's motives. In order to survive, we must focus on them. I think they are more important than intelligence. We certainly can agree that the Jewish intellect is motivated differently, though it is high--Lex Luthor style. Motives are key--Jews play on our motives to manipulate us and get wealth from us. Diamonds, money changers in the temples, modern cinema, being our professors, etc. but they have ultimately destructive ends to all the cash and power they are getting from us and to the manipulations and conditioning they are installing in us paired with what motivates us.

Why would someone say certain things to sell a book? Why could they say certain things to sell a book? Why are we motivated by diamonds or beauty? Certainly these are a lucrative source of income for the Jews. It is perfectly abominable they are using the motives meant to lead us to a higher future to gain wealth via money and then use this money to DESTROY us in the long run... This is exactly like the impostor ant queen example that William Pierce was so fond of--where an imposter ant queen species emitted the pheromones tailored to trick another ant species so that it could walk right in to a colony and kill the real "leader" and replace it to make the entire colony ultimately and unknowingly work for its own destruction by giving power and resources to the imposter. The ants lacked the larger knowledge of things to know what they were doing and all died out. Motives are everything, no matter how appealing the complex surface behaviors. our temperaments and personalities are highly genetic. One of the big dangers of Jews is how highly verbal they are, and how they look so much like us. They have a completely different set of motives and strategies, however. We are not simply ants, either--there is much more at stake.

Now if we look at why we are motivated toward certain things, Adolph Hitler basically sold us diamonds naturally for the right reasons, but used the "money" to try to SAVE our future. He also sold a lot of books. Some say he was a "demagogue", others say he touched something deep, meaningful, true. By gathering information about our world, we can discern which is the correct interpretation. That is precisely why the Jews want control of our information, and seek to throw us off the trail with Boasian anthropology, racemixing, etc, etc.--to avoid truth, to avoid justice by destroying our ability to find and motives for truth. To destroy our spirits, our "souls". We might sell diamonds with the complete opposite motives to what the Jews might do the same thing for. It is the same with the media or with "diamonds". We should not discount the motives of the person who wrote that book. Nazi Germany was deeper than demagogery wholly apart from what anyone said or did specifically because of the overall picture and the history of the symbols used, etc. The concepts deeply unified the people for a reason. There is a reason certain concepts intrigue us, finding out exactly why they do must be the task of inquiry and science. By finding out MORE information, we can flush out the liars, we can become immune to deceptions, we can have justice, and we can be saved--just as in our courtrooms. We can find out what the Jews are really about by gaining more information below the surface as we see in David Dukes book "Jewish Supremacism" or Kevin MacDonalds works. We have to ask ourselves why these 'book selling' things are intriguing, and follow up on why we do the things we do--what are our motives? The mystical might be the key to everything in the end, combined with science. Certain things please children, and are bad for them--like Jerry Springer--but other things are not simply crowd pleasers, like the runes the pythagorean theorem, or alchemy. It is deeper than that.

We should certainly always be concerned with why people sell books, but if they really wanted solely to sell books, there are plenty of more PC books on the best seller list, right? If you ask yourself WHY people are motivated by the concepts, WHY they buy even those "best seller list" books, we can see the difference. Nazi Germany was a unique time in history with more people "erwache" than than anywhere else in the world at the time. There was deep meaning to the things they did.
This Beck has a point.

Why would someone say certain things to sell a book? Why [B]could they say certain things to sell a book? Why are we motivated by diamonds or beauty? Certainly these are a lucrative source of income for the Jews. It is perfectly abominable they are using the motives meant to lead us to a higher future to gain wealth via money and then use this money to DESTROY us in the long run...Without having read the quoted book I can't comment on it, but having read the quoted paragraph I question it's value. As mentioned the term SS was not HH's idea rather JS's. HH was a romantic and he did create some nice symbology (he wove a nice tale), the question arises did he weave the tale around what existed? or create something based on history? In this case I'd say he wove the tale around what existed. If JS had not changed the name from Stabswache to Schutzstaffel what would have HH done? Would we be having this chat? HH did have a mosiak put into the Wewelsburg floor of the Schwarze Sonne, but this doesn't mean the SS was founded on the Schwarze Sonne.
http://www.dialogin.de/schuelerproje...nne/gold/4.htm (http://www.dialogin.de/schuelerprojekte/sonne/gold/4.htm)

This site has some decent info on Helsings book
http://www.bunkahle.com/Aktuelles/As...rze_Sonne.html (http://www.bunkahle.com/Aktuelles/Astrologie/Schwarze_Sonne.html)

My issue with attempting to tie the formation of the SS based on the Schwarze Sonne is that forces immediately tie the Schwarze Sonne to the "Lord of the Underworld" then devil worship, and etc. and thus allign the entire NS movement with evil.

If you are interested in the Schwarze Sonne this would probably be a better book:
http://www.ruedigersuenner.de/publikationen.html
Here goes the starter of the thread, Paraplethon again.

It seems clear enough considering the evidence brought to our attention here that originally the SS was nothing more than a schutzstaffel... however, i think it is also quite clear that it grew into something much more than that, out-growing the schutzstaffel appellation pretty early on in the piece.

The aquiring of the castles, the founding of the Ahnenerbe, the extensive use of runes - not only the twin Sieg/Sig runes that may well have been...

a result of what the embroidery shop came up with
...but also the Hagal rune, the bind-rune also included on the Totenkopfring erroneously called the Tyr-rune etc. At any rate, i dare say you're on the mark Beck, being he 'wove the tale around something that already existed'. And so, the SS changed, grew. Into what? The Black Sun... perhaps so. One thing i haven't come across that you have mentioned Beck is the tying of the Black Sun to the 'Lord of the Underworld' etc... this is sooo very far from any material i'm familiar with regarding the Black Sun.

Like i said in an earlier post, the Black Sun being a cosmic axis/point of creation - in a literal, physical sense this is generally thought to be the galactical centre. This is where it's interesting you've brought up Pythagoras Spiral Sun - i'm assuming you're familiar with the Pythagorean concept of the 'central fire'; the centre of the galaxy thought to be just that - a 'greater sun'. The book 'Earth Under Fire' (can't remember the authors name...) posits the theory that periodically the galactic centre undergoes a violent upheaval, sending out debris and radiation throughout its surrounding cluster of systems. From memory i think the author believes this to be the 'hard evidence' behind the trepidation with which the year 2012 is being held in certain circles - the end of the Mayan calendar etc.

Spiral Sun;
The concept of the black sun I quote here from Paraplethon fits this primal nexus or axis of unity in the universe I develop in my book uncannily perfectly.
I'd also suggest looking at the axis/nexus in a form more readily at hand - the human spinal column, with its accompanying glands, or chakras. Also most probably worth considering in connection are Miguel Serranos Runic correspondances with the chakras. Basically, the old 'as above, so below'... the axis of the macrocosm - be it a galactical axis or of our earth (the polar symbolism), or of the microcosm - our spinal axis and its connected meanings... for example, the symbol of the caduceus.

What is the book i've quoted from like? It is research of a different kind than is normally found - basically esoteric, though that is a very vague way of putting it. However, it's interesting that you've mentioned coincidence/synchronicity in your endeavours Spiral Sun, as this - synchronicity (or as a Tibetan author calls it; auspicious coincidence) is one of the main underlying themes throughout Moons 'Black Sun'.

Lastly, one more thing; you've nearly mentioned Runes and crystals/minerals in the same paragraph... i recall coming across somewhere that the angles of the runes are determined by angles of certain crystaline structures - have you heard anything of this?
Someone called Kar98 says writings by Jan van Helsing is rubbish.

enough, Peter Moon who in turn got this info from a German, Jan Van Helsing, whose book in which it first appeared - Secret Societies and their Power in the 20th Century, was banned and pulped by the German Govt.And rightfully so. While I certainly do not agree with censorship, I have to say that the books written under the pseudonym Jan van Helsing are nothing but rubbish. Think of Whitley Strieber, Art Bell, Charles Berlitz, Madame Blavatsky, Aleister Crowley and the National Inquirer all tossed together, dumbed down a bit and sold to, uhm, "simple-minded" people seeking enlightenment.
Justin Landry comes with a very fun input.

The other day at work I was explaining to a co-worker that one of my tatoos is an SS symbol. He looks at me and says "You mean the super soldiers". Thinking he's talking about some tag team wrestling group I say "No, the shutzstaffel". He then responds "Oh, I thought you meant the german super soldiers". I couldn't help but to laugh.
Now here is another must read by someone who calls himself Mensch 2.0 (cool name).

I'm new here but I can't believe this thread has gotten this far and this far off course.

Peter Moon is second-hand Van Helsing. Van Helsing is second-hand Norbert Juergen-Ratthofer. Yes, I have read Peter Moon's Black Sun, Van Helsing's Geheimgesellschaften im 20. Jahrhundret, and three, four or five of Norbert Juergen-Ratthofer/Ralf Ettl books including Das Vril Projeckt.

SS translates to body guard in English. Insiders in the 3rd Reich knew the real meaning. It did mean Schwarze Sonne but the real authority behind what I say is not any of the above but a real Reich insider, and former SS man who was in charge of secruity at the Prag Airport (mean anything to any of you?), Wilhelm Landig. Landig wrote three "novels" or Romanen in German but as he said Romanen voller Wirklichkeiten, novels full of reality.

Landig tells you how it is and how it was in Nazi Germany and explains what everything meant. By the way, these novels are "Goetzen gegen Thule", "Wolfziet um Thule" and "Rebellen fuer Thule". I have them all. Landig explains not only die Schwarze Sonne, but also the Schwarze Runde, the symbol used immediately after the German surrender.

The meaning of the Schwarze Sonne, the Black Sun, is complicated and far beyond a simple post here. It has a component in physics (aether physics), astronomy, as well as esoteric Germanic religion.

This last point first, the idea of the Black Sun can be found in Karl Maria Williguts work the Halgaritaspruche. Willigut used the word Santur as a code-name for this concept but it is a concept of energy self improvement. In fact, it is part of both mental and physical exercises designed to influence the endocrine system. This is really an energy system and a specific pattern of energy in motion.

This brings us to astronomy because the "energy in motion" is a vortex just like the one talked about by Viktor Schauberger or Karl Schappeller (if that means anything to you). What an imploding energy vortex is in astronomy is exactly what it was to the SS, Heinrich Himmler, and what was represented in the mosiac at Wevelsberg. Put simply, the Schwarze Sonne, the Black Sun is what we call today a black hole. A black hole is nothing more than a huge energy vortex sucking in all known and unknown (unrecognized today) energy and matter. It is the most powerful force in nature and employes every physical law at one time (think about that).

Further, a Black Hole is the ultimate in negative enthropy. In other words this thing, the Schwarze Sonne, is the least random, most organized single thing in the whole universe. If this is true and this Black Hole is not only the most powerful thing in the universe, the center of every gallaxy, but the most organized thing in the universe in terms of negative enthropy, then could this Schwarze Sonne also be creative, thoughtful, a god?

The Schwarze Sonne is depicted in the form of a kind of swaskita with twelve arms instead of four. In other words, the Nazi swastika is an abbreviated, code-form for the Black Sun. It also takes the form of an eye, one eye. What Norse god had one eye? This same Norse god, Odin, lost one eye in exchange for knowledge. Is any of this fitting together for you?

In fact, the Schwarze Sonne concept may predate Germanic culture and may even predate Celtic culture. Because this is a religion of the night, it may even be a vestage of Megalithic culture, elements of which were passed down over the centuries through both Celtic and Germanic times to the present through Willigut and finally explained by Landig, who knows.

Ralf Ettl now says that the Schwarze Sonne symbol was also used by Wilhelm Canaris in his Abwehr organization, specifically as a code-symbol for "Plan-Z" what was to happen if the 3rd Reich ever fell. Ettl has a web-site calle www.mental-ray (http://www.mental-ray/) or something like this. He displays some images on this site about the Schwarze Sonne and Canaris if you are interested.

Usually the abbreviation "SS" is explained as being derived from 'schutzstaffel'.
This translates directly as 'guard detachment'.

Another explanation i have come across is that the "SS" actually stood for 'Schwarze Sonne', which translates directly as 'Black Sun'. This information appears in a book by the same name written by a, strangely enough, Peter Moon who in turn got this info from a German, Jan Van Helsing, whose book in which it first appeared - Secret Societies and their Power in the 20th Century, was banned and pulped by the German Govt.

The Black Sun is described as the "most primal creative energy/axis in existence".I've got some really bad news for you Paraplethon, Peter Moon never had an oirginal idea. Yes, he gets it all from Jan Van Helsing who did do some nice research in his first book "Geheimgesellschaftern und Ihre Macht im 20. Jahrhundret" but Van Helsing aka Udo Holly got this part of his work from his mentor Norbert-Juergen Ratthofer. Ratthofer was the man for the esoteric Reich in the 1990s. Van Helsing hooked up with Peter Moon because Van Helsing speaks English and Ratthofer refuses to do so.

Nevertheless, Peter Moon's version of the Black Sun is about 1% of what it should be. Unfortunately, there is nothing on this subject of value in English as such. The Black Sun, Schwarze Sonne, has an energy component such as Zero Point Energy. It also has a mythological, representational history. It also has an energy understanding for human betterment such as yoga. It has a cosmological element such as Big Bang theory. It is a code and contains within it code words almost as a secret society. For instance, using the SS groups after the war, one was called Arena in Spanish. This means spider, as in Die Spinne, the classic SS post war organization. A spider has eight arms just as the Black Sun symbol in Wewelsburg Castle. The black spider is then the Black Sun. So, the real name for Arena would not be Arena but Arena Negra, the Black Spider. This thing goes on an on and into many areas of physics, mythology, history, and SS lore.

Think about this: at the core of every gallaxy there is a black hole. In fact, what we now call a black hole is what the Nazis called the Black Son even before they could see it with a telescope. The Black Sun/Black hole is a mosterous vortex. In fact, it is a Schaubergian vortex. It is drawing in matter and energy, compressing it, cooling it, and re-radiating all forms of energy. In fact, this machine, the Black Sun, is accomplishing every reaction, action, and process in physics and chemistry all at once, all the time. It is the most powerful entity in the Universe (sorry Jawe). We revolve around it every 26,000 years according to Nazi lore.

These ideas are black shirt, not brown shirt. Get ready for this because this is Nazism for the elete.

Maybe I should have created a thread for this instead of using just a reply? Well anyway, you can all see the original thread for yourselves using the following url. http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=138768

Mjölnir
Monday, February 20th, 2006, 11:17 PM
SS stands only for "SchutzStaffel" in the early years the "personal" Guard for Adolf Hitler.

Don't believe into too much "Udo Holey" alias "Jan van Helsing" and his books. They are not quite bad but a little bit Fairy Tales..;)

M.,:)

Mjölnir
Monday, February 20th, 2006, 11:50 PM
http://www.feldgrau.com/pk-65775.jpg

The German SS/Waffen-SS in WWII

Of all the German organizations during WWII, the SS is by far the most infamous - and the least understood amongst average historians. The SS was in fact not a monolithic "Black Corps" of goose stepping Gestapo men, as is often depicted in popular media and in many third rate historical works. The SS was in reality a complex political and military organization made up of three separate and distinct branches, all related but equally unique in their functions and goals. The Allgemeine-SS (General SS) was the main branch of this overwhelmingly complex organization, and it served a politicial and administrative role. The SS-Totenkopfverbande (SS Deaths Head Organization) and later, the Waffen-SS (Armed SS), were the other two branches that made up the structure of the SS. The Waffen-SS, formed in 1940, was the true military formation of the larger SS, and as such, it is the main focus of this section. Formed from the SS-Verfungstruppe after the Campaign in France in 1940, the Waffen-SS would become an elite military formation of nearly 600,000 men by the time WWII was over. Its units would spearhead some of the most crucial battles of WWII while its men would shoulder some of the most difficult and daunting combat opertations of all the units in the German military. The Waffen-SS is sometimes thought of as the 4th branch of the German Wehrmacht (Heer, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine) as in the field it came under the direct tactical control of the OKW, although this notion is technically incorrect as strategic control remained within the hands of the SS. To this day the actions of the Waffen-SS and its former members are vilified for ultimately being a part of the larger structure of the political Allgemeine-SS, regardless of the fact that the Waffen-SS was a front line combat organization.
Source: Feldgrau.com

M.,

Cidron
Monday, February 20th, 2006, 11:56 PM
How can you not know that SS stood for Schwarze Sonne? :(

If you want to believe the victor's textbooks and think it entirely meant Schutzstaffel go right ahead. :~(

Mjölnir
Tuesday, February 21st, 2006, 12:05 AM
@CIDRON

SS STANDS ONLY FOR SCHUTZSSTAFFEL IN THE 3rd REICH!

And never anyway or anyhow in any circumstances for things like the "Black Sun"

The Black Sun is a symbol graved in the "Wewelsburg"

Read a little bit more about WWII and German forces.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Wednesday, February 22nd, 2006, 05:41 AM
@CIDRON

SS STANDS ONLY FOR SCHUTZSSTAFFEL IN THE 3rd REICH!

And never anyway or anyhow in any circumstances for things like the "Black Sun"

The Black Sun is a symbol graved in the "Wewelsburg"

Read a little bit more about WWII and German forces.

I once heard Michael Hessemann, who was the editor of Magazin 2000 at the time and whose father was an oriental scholar, that the SS meant Schwarze Sonne to insiders in the 3rd Reich. Hessemann was against deutsche Flugscheiben, and the New Right scene in Germany. In fact, he admitted he "had many Jewish friends" so he must have been telling what he thought to be the truth.

Wilhelm Landig also said SS = Schwarze Sonne in "Goetzen".

Mjölnir
Thursday, February 23rd, 2006, 08:30 PM
People mean when they reading books about the "Black Sun" they walk the "DARK" Way of NS!

Such a crap..

SS and the Reichsfuehrer SS Heinrich Himmler have surely a okkult gene and interest back to the Indian Way of the "Kasten Krieger" But never and believe me that by the way... the SS was formed and used for the IRON "Rückgrat" of the Wehrmacht.

In the last years during WWII the SS was the most "Multik Culturian Armed Force" in the World!!!

Surley in the early years only 100% pure "Aryans" are preferred in the SS. But the havent enough "Human Material" to fill the rows.
My four Grandfathers was in the Waffen SS. And the fith in Wehrmacht as a "(its a very silly english akrynonym for this unit) "Cable Dog" "Kabelhund i spell that in German" for the Afrika Korps.

He telled me that 75% of the real "Waffen SS" was pure 100% Aryans. But these man where strong fighters and there will was 200%. So the Allied Forces fear the Waffen SS during the whole war!

In the years 43' 44' the rows of these man where light...

Until the END the S'Charlemagne Unit fight in Berlin and the came not from Germany orgigin.

So much to say about you occult dreams from the Spirit of the Black Sun and the Waffen SS.

M.,:|

Mjölnir
Thursday, February 23rd, 2006, 08:51 PM
Wenn meine Augen flammen, meine Stimme erbebt,
Aus meinen Worten sich die Sonne erhebt,
Mein Dunkel zerreisst mein Bewusstein entfacht,
Ist in mir der Phoenix erwacht.
Da ist die Macht der Schwarzen Sonne.
Spuerst Du ihren Widerschein?
Unsichtbar fuer deine Augen
Scheint Sprossen von eigenem Rang
Uns ward der Winter so kalt, uns war die Nacht so lang
Hatten der liebe so lange entbehrt
Mit der Morgenroete sind wir heimgekehrt Wenn meine Augen flammen, meine Stimme erhebt,
Aid meinen Worten sich die Sonne erebt,
Hat die brennende Leibe mich auserkorn,
Hat ihr geheimes Licht mich neu geborn.
Schwarze Sonne greife in mein Herz!
Zerreisse mein Dunkel, tilge den Schmerz!
Wie habe ich mich nach Dir verzehrt.
Hast Deine Gnade mir gewaehrt.
Als Sonnenritter kehren wir heim.
Wir warden der neue Adel sein.
Seltene Sprossen von eigenem Rang.
Wir waren verwaist und der Weg war so lang.
Das Dunkel hat uns nicht verschlungen,
Wir haben uns emporgerungen.
Die Kinder der Sonne, wenn sie uns sehn,
Werden die Worte von Feuer verstehn.

Only available in German.

M.,

Dr. Solar Wolff
Friday, February 24th, 2006, 05:05 AM
Mit der Morgenroete sind wir heimgekehrt Wenn meine Augen flammen, meine Stimme erhebt,

M.,

Mjoelnir, what is the origin of this poem or song?

Mjölnir
Friday, February 24th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Its somewehre plated in the "Wewelsburg" by an SS Obersturmführer. But I lost the source where i find this one.:~(

Looking forward...:)

M.,

Irmin
Tuesday, March 20th, 2007, 08:27 PM

M.,

I don't somehow feel for breaking the German.
Could anybody translate it into English, for wider audience, please?

Taras Bulba
Tuesday, March 20th, 2007, 08:49 PM
SS stands only for "SchutzStaffel" in the early years the "personal" Guard for Adolf Hitler.

That was my impression as well. All the literature Ive read about the SS over the past 10 years or so also claim this.

Tuesday, March 20th, 2007, 09:11 PM
SS stands only for "SchutzStaffel" in the early years the "personal" Guard for Adolf Hitler.That was my impression as well. All the literature Ive read about the SS over the past 10 years or so also claim this.
Right. Words/names/titles often have both an exoteric and an esoteric meaning. Thus it is possible that SS originally meant only ´SchutzStaffel´ but later ´Schwarze Sonne´ was added to its meaning on an esoteric level (for the inner elite).

Wissen ist Macht
Tuesday, March 20th, 2007, 11:05 PM
English translation of the poem above. I must note that I am not an expert in translating poems and that it was done fast, so please do not be disappointed...

When my eyes are ablaze, my voice trembling,
the sun rises from my words,
breaking my darkness, igniting my consciousness,
the phoenix has awaken inside of me.
That is the power of the black sun.
Do you feel its reverberation?
Invisible for your eyes
it shines to scions of own rank.
Winter became so cold to us, night seemed so long to us.
We had spared love for so long.
We returned home together with dawn,
when my eyes are ablaze, my voice trembling,
the sun rises from my words,
the burning body has chosen me,
its secret light has reborn me.
Black sun, grab into my heart!
Break my darkness, quench the pain!
How much I have pined over you.
You granted me your grace.
We returned home as knights of the sun.
We will be the new nobility.
Scarce scions of own rank.
We were orphaned and the way was so long.
Darkness has not devoured us,
we struggled aloft.
The children of the sun, who are seeing us,
will understand the words of fire.

Pervitinist
Tuesday, March 20th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Its somewehre plated in the "Wewelsburg" by an SS Obersturmführer. But I lost the source where i find this one.:~(

Looking forward...:)

M.,

Actually, it's a song text by Josef Maria Klumb (ex-Forthcoming Fire, now Von Thronstahl) which is inspired by this poem by Stefan George:

Neuen adel den ihr suchet

Führt nicht her von schild und krone!

Aller stufen halter tragen

Gleich den feilen blick der sinne

Gleich den rohen blick der spähe ..

Stammlos wachsen im gewühle

Seltne sprossen eignen ranges

Und ihr kennt die mitgeburten

An den augen wahrer glut.

The title of Klumb's piece is "Germania Incognita" and it was released as a song on the Forthcoming Fire album Je Suis (1995).

Since I own the album and I'm such a nice guy, I uploaded the song for you.

The style is an eclectic crossover between Dark Wave, Synth Rock and other strange elements, so don't be shocked. ;)

Download: Forthcoming Fire - Germania Incognita (http://anonym.to/?http://www.netzspeicher.nationales-netz.com/CGI-BIN/upload/upload.cgi?a=show&file=466f727468636f6d696e672046697265202 d204765726d616e696120496e636f676e6974612 e6d7033&big=1).

Old Fritz
Wednesday, March 21st, 2007, 12:06 AM
How can you not know that SS stood for Schwarze Sonne? :( Because SchutzStaffel makes more sense, considering their original role, anyway.

If you want to believe the victor's textbooks and think it entirely meant Schutzstaffel go right ahead. :~(What would the victors gain from from altering what SS stood for? "Black Sun" has a sinister connotation to it that any astute anti-Nazi propagandist could exploit quite well.