PDA

View Full Version : Racial Anthropology Site for Identifying European Subraces

GreenHeart
Friday, August 9th, 2002, 10:02 AM
Here it is, a wonderful site for educating ourselves on the slight differences between the White subraces. Racial science is wonderful!!!

http://www.geocities.com/dienekesp/angelstaxonomy.html

GreenHeart
Saturday, August 10th, 2002, 08:10 AM
Also, here is how you determine cephalic index:
http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/society/A0811118.html

cephalic index [Gr. kephale=head], ratio of the breadth of the head to its length. Expressed as a percental number, it provides the simplest description of the geometric relation of two dimensions. The index is obtained by dividing the maximum width of the cranium by its maximum length and multiplying by 100. In anthropometry, the cephalic index has been the favored measurement. A cephalic index of 80 or more is called brachycephalic or broad; a measurement between 75 and 80 is mesaticephalic; below 75 is considered dolicocephalic or long. The cranial index is the same ratio taken on a skull.

(In other words divide the width of your cranium by the length of your cranium [from your face to the back of your head])

My cephalic index is 5/6.75=.74 which means I am dolicocephalic. :D

Hellstar
Saturday, August 10th, 2002, 10:53 PM
y cephalic index is 5/6.75=.74 which means I am dolicocephalic.
Awwww Thats so cute, not many girls got that!x_love

Thanx for these great sites, Phrenology is very interesting!

Yea I measured my Cephalic index some months ago also, I measured it quite some times, just ask Heimdall hehe I was going out of my skin in total agitation! but after around 1 week and 12 measurements, I reach a somehow accurate Index on 72-73!

To have an index below 76 is very rare ( especially if you take this 1940th illustration in consideration)

let me show you this illustration by Lundman of Scandinavian!

GreenHeart
Sunday, August 11th, 2002, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by HELLSTAR

Awwww Thats so cute, not many girls got that!x_love

Thanx for these great sites, Phrenology is very interesting!

Yea I measured my Cephalic index some months ago also, I measured it quite some times, just ask Heimdall hehe I was going out of my skin in total agitation! but after around 1 week and 12 measurements, I reach a somehow accurate Index on 72-73!

To have an index below 76 is very rare ( especially if you take this 1940th illustration in consideration)

let me show you this illustration by Lundman of Scandinavian!

Aw, thanks! Is that really true that not many people have that??

I never knew before if I was long-headed or not, didn't think I was; but then I found this index and that was really interesting so I decided to measure my own head!!!

GreenHeart
Thursday, August 15th, 2002, 09:48 PM
Here is also how to find your nasal index

nasal index
n.
The ratio of the width to the height of the nose, multiplied by 100, used in anthropological measurements.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=Nasal%20index

Using this system of measurement, I come up with a nasal index of 57.1 for myself. Can somebody tell me what the name for this is??

(leptorrhine, etc.....)

Thanks!

Ross
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 08:06 PM
NordicPower88,

"5/6.75=.74"

Is it INCHES???

HELLSTAR,

Congrats! You are NOT a Nordic :)

There are two variants:

(1) You are jewish/semitic :D
(2) You are Brunnoid/Tydal

What are your dimentions in mms? Have you measured the head's height?

You used big calipers? How you measured your cranium?

GreenHeart
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Ross
NordicPower88,

"5/6.75=.74"

Is it INCHES???

HELLSTAR,

There are two variants:

Yes, its INCHES but I did the nasal index in millimeters since they are more accurate for small measurements. (20/35mm for the NI)

Hellstar is DEFINITELY Nordic, believe me I saw his picture. He has very light blond hair and dark blue eyes, and a long nose etc, etc... like every other Nordic Aryan.

With that out of the way, I don't know if I believe this stuff that Nordics have short heads (maybe they used a different system to get those results)
because in my experience all my Nordic/blond friends and family had/have long heads......

Hellstar
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 09:23 AM

HELLSTAR,

There are two variants:

What are you now talking about? yes I measured my heads height + wideness. I must have done it 30 times soon.

There are not two variants what the hell are you talking about?

what do you mean by big callipers? why big? why small?

Im a Nordic trust me, "im just a Nordic man" but im rare in this time age. many of my dear Scandinavian brothers and sisters haven't got the Viking heart or genes anymore. I convinced I would feel whole as person in the Viking age among true brothers and sisters. I feel now like im alone and there is far between brothers and sisters. I feel the need to inherit what's ours and what belonged to our proud folk. I dont consider my self racist but im turned into one course my people is under attack in any justified way.

Originally posted by NordicPower88

With that out of the way, I don't know if I believe this stuff that Nordics have short heads (maybe they used a different system to get those results)
because in my experience all my Nordic/blond friends and family had/have long heads......
It kinda depends on what Nordic type you are!

where is all this talk about Shortheaded Nordics?

did they get trapped in a Finnish brethren order or something?:D

Ross
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 10:16 AM
NordicPower88,

6.75 x 2.54 = 17.145 sm!

Are you a girl? How old are you? 12-13? Still growing? The Nordic mean is MORE than 190.

Hellstar,

What's your dimentions?

GreenHeart
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 10:32 AM
NordicPower88,

6.75 x 2.54 = 17.145 sm!

Are you a girl? How old are you? 12-13? Still growing? The Nordic mean is MORE than 190.

Hellstar,

What's your dimentions?

12 to 13, LOL!

I'm an 18 year old female (almost 19 now), So I'm not really going to grow much more. Where do you take your supposed "Nordic mean" from???

That would be a ridiculously short head, if so. :erm x_rofl

PS: What in the world are you trying to multiply there?! Whats sm?!

Hellstar
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 10:42 AM
NordicPower88,

6.75 x 2.54 = 17.145 sm!

Are you trying to insult herx_nono

Hellstar,

What's your dimentions?

Same as Rigr:cool

GreenHeart
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 10:48 AM
Yep, we nordics are super-brachycephalic. Our heads are so short they are nearly flat from front to back! Even flater and wider than alpine heads!!!!

Sorry to tell you this but the more dolicocephalic a persons head is directly corresponds to how nordic they are in most cases!

Dolicocephalic means you have a very narrow face especially in comparison with your head length! Have you EVER seen a broad faced nordic because I haven't. Feel free to send me a picture of one!!!

For now here's some eye candy for you!

Hellstar
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 11:03 AM
I have for sure seen many round headed Nordics.

For example this ultra Aryan psychopath in my neighbourhood called "white Kim!

I never tried to measure my Nasal index. I did just now, but im not sure I did it correct, usually alot of measurements do a more exact measure, this first time it was 50, my nasal bone is very slim and long.

That girl is absolutely adorable, god she's cute. I seen that picture before, thanks for posting it again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEPTORRHINE

Possessing a nasal index of 46.9 and under on the skull, or of 69.9 and under on the living; relatively narrow-nosed.

MESORRHINE

Possessing a nasal index of 47.0 to 50.9 on the skull, or of 70.0 to 84.9 on the living; of moderate nasal proportions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAMAERRHINE

Possessing a nasal index of 51.0 and over on the skull; relatively wide-nosed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

GreenHeart
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 11:38 AM
I KNOW I am mostly Halstatt with very slight keltic admixture. All my skull angles match whats decribed under Halstatt at www.nordish.com:

"The face is oval to slightly rhomboid in shape, with a narrow, somewhat sloping forehead - but much less so than is the case with the Keltic Nordic type - and browridges which are present but rather weakly developed. The nasion depression is moderate, while the nose, which is typically parallel in slope with the forehead, is mostly straight or slightly convex, with a high incidence of wavy forms. The nasal index is leptorrhine, and there is usually a noticeable transition from the nasal skeleton to the soft parts of the nose.

The lower jaw is long and deep with a well-developed chin, and the distance from the lower teeth to the chin is remarkably great. The gonial angles are compressed and usually not visible. The malars are small, and the zygomatic arches bowed outward to some extent. The mouth is small and the lips rather thin.

The cephalic index mean of the modern Hallstatt Nordic is mesocephalic (cephalic index ca. 77), although dolichocephaly is not uncommon among individuals. The head, when seen from above, looks like a long oval, somewhat flattened on both sides. The occiput is curved or projecting.

The skin, which is a pinkish white, is typically fine-textured and thin. This thinness has the effect of pronouncing the bony parts of the face and making the muscles of the body stand out in relief. The bones of the Hallstatt Nordic, and of the Nordic race as a whole, are small in comparison to the Brünn and Borreby races and the various blended Nordish types."

@ Hellstar: compare my face with Grace Kelly, a Halstatt:

I'm thinking I look probably way too much like her.

GreenHeart
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 11:50 AM
I have for sure seen many round headed Nordics.

For example this ultra Aryan psychopath in my neighbourhood called "white Kim!

I never tried to measure my Nasal index. I did just now, but im not sure I did it correct, usually alot of measurements do a more exact measure, this first time it was 53,9 hmmm it kinda depends on how you measure the nose bridge as well, my nasal bone is very slim and long.

That girl is absolutely adorable, god she's cute. I seen that picture before, thanks for posting it again.

LEPTORRHINE

Possessing a nasal index of 46.9 and under on the skull, or of 69.9 and under on the living; relatively narrow-nosed.

MESORRHINE

Possessing a nasal index of 47.0 to 50.9 on the skull, or of 70.0 to 84.9 on the living; of moderate nasal proportions.
CHAMAERRHINE

Ok I had to read those definitions are few times, the skull part is confusing because of course I'm not dead!!!

Yes that girl is soooooo cute! x_love Sometime in the next two years I hope to have sweet little blond haired, blue eyed kids like her running around my house making my life complete!!

Ross
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 11:58 AM

12 to 13, LOL!

I'm an 18 year old female (almost 19 now), So I'm not really going to grow much more. Where do you take your supposed "Nordic mean" from???

That would be a ridiculously short head, if so. :erm x_rofl

PS: What in the world are you trying to multiply there?! Whats sm?!

1 inch = 2.54 sm

You can check anthropological data in the Racial Gallry on nordish.com - just click on the image (from TRoE).

Swedes have a mean more than 190, and this includes other races as well.

Of course, women have smaller heads :D still I think your head is tooo small even for a girl. Remeasure it. Otherwise, you are rather a Med...

Do you really look like Grace? Pity you have a small head...

Long head dosn't necessary mean dolichocephalic head. The Nordic "superiority" is not about the shape of the head, it's about its size. Mesocephalic Swedes are now more long headed than their dolichocephalic ansectors, it's EVOLUTION (I bet you heard the word)

Btw, the girl is brachycephalic, and still Nordic.

Your "Keltic" Nordic type is actually sub-brachycephalic... and with 74 you surely have no UP admixture, rather Med...

HELLSTAR,

I'm not inclined to insult anybody. I'm even tolerating your insults...

Waht is Rigr? Will you post your anthropological data or not? Any problems?

GreenHeart
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 12:20 PM
WHERE DO YOU GET 190!?!?!?!

Here is the scale, get it? Got it? GOOD!!

80 or more = Brachycephalic (short headed)
75 to 80 = Mesaticephalic (medium headed)
75 or less = Dolicocephalic (long headed)

"A cephalic index of 80 or more is called brachycephalic or broad; a measurement between 75 and 80 is mesaticephalic; below 75 is considered dolicocephalic or long. The cranial index is the same ratio taken on a skull."

By the way, this info COMES from www.nordish.com!! Where does yours come from???

I don't have a small head! Its big compared to others, actually. Girls do have smaller heads, but larger in proportion to our body size, which makes us really have the bigger heads!!!

What kind of measurement is SM? Maybe you mean CM for centimeters??

Ross
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 12:28 PM
WHERE DO YOU GET 190!?!?!?!

Here is the scale, get it? Got it? GOOD!!

=====
I'm talking about head's lenght, not CI.

~194 mm is a mean lenght of heads in Sweden
=====
Where does yours come from???
=====
Check Coon's The Races of Europe - section on Sweden

http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/chapter-IX6.htm
=====
I don't have a small head! Its big compared to others, actually.
=====
Your head is small. How tall are you?
=====
Girls do have smaller heads, but larger in proportion to our body size, which makes us really have the bigger heads!!!
=====
In this case the real winners are mice :D Just kidding
=====
What kind of measurement is SM? Maybe you mean CM for centimeters??
=====
Yep, my fault

Hellstar
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 12:30 PM
I KNOW I am mostly Halstatt with very slight keltic admixture. All my skull angles match whats decribed under Halstatt at www.nordish.com:

@ Hellstar: compare my face with Grace Kelly, a Halstatt:

I'm thinking I look probably way too much like her.

I think your nose is longer and more developed, your eyes are more light! your chin more outward? is this a bad thing?:)

Beside I agree with this summarizing of physical traits here. but I do not think you can stereotype so general.

There is a few traits here i question in my self perhaps?

"The face is oval to slightly rhomboid in shape,

>>>yes thats me<<<

with a narrow, somewhat sloping forehead - but much less so than is the case with the Keltic Nordic type

>>>I question the term narrow in this context?, I have a rather high forehead but im not Nordic Keltic, my point is i know excatly how the Hallstattien head is formed.<<<

- and browridges which are present but rather weakly developed.

>>>Thats me<<<

The nasion depression is moderate,
while the nose, which is typically parallel in slope with the forehead, is mostly straight

>>>thats me<<<

or slightly convex, with a high incidence of wavy forms.

>>>anyone care to explain interpretations of this? I somehow relate it perfect to Nordics.<<<

The nasal index is leptorrhine, and there is usually a noticeable transition from the nasal skeleton to the soft parts of the nose.

>>>thats me<<<

The lower jaw is long and deep

>>>i would describe mine as medium Nordic long<<<

with a well-developed chin,

>>>thats me<<<

and the distance from the lower teeth to the chin is remarkably great.

>>>could anyone give any caculations on this so i can meassure<<<

The gonial angles are compressed and usually not visible. The malars are small, and the zygomatic arches bowed outward to some extent. The mouth is small and the lips rather thin.

>>>but i got good kissing lips im told:rolleyes:<<<

The cephalic index mean of the modern Hallstatt Nordic is mesocephalic (cephalic index ca. 77), although dolichocephaly is not uncommon among individuals.

>>>mine is around 72-73<<<

The head, when seen from above, looks like a long oval, somewhat flattened on both sides. The occiput is curved or projecting.

>>>yep<<<

The skin, which is a pinkish white, is typically fine-textured and thin. This thinness has the effect of pronouncing the bony parts of the face and making the muscles of the body stand out in relief. The bones of the Hallstatt Nordic, and of the Nordic race as a whole, are small in comparison to the Brünn and Borreby races and the various blended Nordish types."

>>>thats me as well<<<

and then im of course born with white hair which later (around the age 11 years old) turned into blond hair and then I got dark blue eyes and slender muscular statue with long legs, slim waistline and wide shoulders and long neck.

Ok I had to read those definitions are few times, the skull part is confusing because of course I'm not dead!!!
I hope not:(

Yes that girl is soooooo cute! Sometime in the next two years I hope to have sweet little blond haired, blue eyed kids like her running around my house making my life complete!!
:) cute.

HELLSTAR,
I'm not inclined to insult anybody. I'm even tolerating your insults...

He He want a beer with that?

Will you post your anthropological data or not? Any problems?
Yes i have to feel this is what i want, im not sure really. anyway is there anything in particular you want to know?

GreenHeart
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 12:38 PM
@ Hellstar, I consider my distance from teeth to bottom of my chin to be long and I get from the top of my bottom teeth to the bottom of my chin is 4.5cm. My forehead is about half a centimeter longer than this. I hope this helps!!

Ross
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 12:50 PM
Hellstar,

Length, breadth, height of your head will help.

You have a high foreahead? Hmm, perhaps, you are one of the Aistos.

Hellstar
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 12:52 PM

"A cephalic index of 80 or more is called brachycephalic or broad; a measurement between 75 and 80 is mesaticephalic; below 75 is considered dolicocephalic or long. The cranial index is the same ratio taken on a skull."

From what i read, facial index can be misleading like shit.

anyway now im Quoting:CEPHALIC INDEX (C.I.)

(head breadth * 100) / head length
-----------------------------------------------------------
HYPERDOLICHOCEPHALIC

Possessing an extremely low cephalic index; extremely long- or narrow-headed, or both.
----------------------------------------------------------------
DOLICHOCEPHALIC

Possessing a cephalic index of 75.9 and under; long- or narrow-headed, or both.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MESOCEPHALIC

Possessing a cephalic index of 76.0 to 80.9; intermediate in head form.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUB-BRACHYCEPHALIC

Possessing a cephalic index of 80.0 to 82.0; moderately round-headed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
BRACHYCEPHALIC

Possessing a cephalic index of 81.0 to 85.4; round- or short-headed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
HYPERBRACHYCEPHALIC

Possessing a cephalic index of 85.6 and over; extremely round- or short-headed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok lets set the record straight once for all.

GreenHeart
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 12:58 PM
@ Ross, I'm 5'7" which is equal to 67 inches. I don't have time right now to translate it to the metric system (so Hellstar know it too) right now but I think it's something like 1.75 meters??

Hellstar
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 12:59 PM
@ Hellstar, I consider my distance from teeth to bottom of my chin to be long and I get from the top of my bottom teeth to the bottom of my chin is 4.5cm. I hope this helps!!

Hmm im around 5 cm,

Hellstar,

Length, breadth, height of your head will help.

first day at the forum.
You are abit demanding aren't you:D

You have a high foreahead? Hmm, perhaps, you are one of the Aistos.

What makes you say that? do you have any data on Aistos!

@ Ross, I'm 5'7" which is equal to 67 inches. I don't have time right now to translate it to the metric system (so Hellstar know it too) right now but I think it's something like 1.75 meters??

thats 171cm.

Ross
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 01:52 PM
Hmm im around 5 cm,
=====
I'm about 5,5. And what of it?

Anyway foreget this bullshit. It's like... mm... hard to explaine... why don't they state that Nordics have two hands, two legs, only one (WOW!) head etc... and readers become happier and happier :D

======

first day at the forum.
You are abit demanding aren't you

=======
Why? Are you shy?

=======

What makes you say that?

========
Well, of course, you, as I suspected can be UP (high forehead, low face) but with CI 72 you can be a good example of Aisto = the original Aryan. You are in Denmark? Once it was habitated by Slavs (proto-Slavs, if you like)... So it's possible you're Aisto/Battle-Axe. I need your data (see above :D)
========

do you have any data on Aistos!

========
Yes, I'm collecting it. I strive to preseve my heritage and heritage of other Aisto related types.

NordicPower88,

Try to remeasure your head. You need the real calipers...

Ross
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 04:56 PM
NordicPower88,

I've discussed your case with a professional anthropologist...

Indeed, females have smaller heads, but I'm afraid your head is still too small to classify you as Nordic. In fact, it's small even for Meds, not to mention different UP types (especially with your rather tall height).

GreenHeart
Sunday, August 18th, 2002, 01:05 AM
NordicPower88,

I've discussed your case with a professional anthropologist...

Indeed, females have smaller heads, but I'm afraid your head is still too small to classify you as Nordic. In fact, it's small even for Meds, not to mention different UP types (especially with your rather tall height).

I measured it right, and I got 170-180 mm for my head length. Please take note that my face/head is correspondingly narrow. I am definitely NOT mediterreanean! No black hair OR brown eyes in my family, not even really far back. PLus I don't have the facial structure for that. My skull is classically Halstatt in every aspect.

I have measured my head very many times!! These measurements are correct! :lurk

-------

"The face is oval to slightly rhomboid in shape, with a narrow, somewhat sloping forehead - but much less so than is the case with the Keltic Nordic type -

Yes, exactly

and browridges which are present but rather weakly developed.

Yes to that too

The nasion depression is moderate, while the nose, which is typically parallel in slope with the forehead, is mostly straight

my nose is straight (as opposed to convex) in a profile view

or slightly convex, with a high incidence of wavy forms. The nasal index is leptorrhine,

Mine is extremely leptorrhine at 57NI

and there is usually a noticeable transition from the nasal skeleton to the soft parts of the nose.

yes, this is the only deterrent from my nose being straight both my parents and all my grandparents have this too

The lower jaw is long and deep with a well-developed chin, and the distance from the lower teeth to the chin is remarkably great.

yes, my chin is prominent and well developed. I already told about the teeth distance part.

The gonial angles are compressed and usually not visible. The malars are small, and the zygomatic arches bowed outward to some extent. The mouth is small and the lips rather thin.

yes my lips are thin, although not as thin as some of my ancestor's were

The cephalic index mean of the modern Hallstatt Nordic is mesocephalic (cephalic index ca. 77), although dolichocephaly is not uncommon among individuals.

See? Having a long head is not uncommon!

The head, when seen from above, looks like a long oval, somewhat flattened on both sides.

yep, I checked it

The occiput is curved or projecting.

This refers to the bone behind your ear, and mine sticks out very far

The skin, which is a pinkish white, is typically fine-textured and thin.

My skin is so thin that a few veins show through in some spots like under my eyes and the inside of my ankles and wrists :(

This thinness has the effect of pronouncing the bony parts of the face and making the muscles of the body stand out in relief.

yes

The bones of the Hallstatt Nordic, and of the Nordic race as a whole, are small in comparison to the Brünn and Borreby races and the various blended Nordish types."

I'm not sure on this one

Hellstar
Sunday, August 18th, 2002, 03:14 AM
Well i can assure you shes not a Med.

She looks very North German to me, like a natural Aryan country girl!

Is there anyway Ross you can sent by email or post this information about Aisto so i can view it? sounds very interesting, im glad we both want to preserve our heritage.

GreenHeart
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 08:36 AM
Ok, here is my answer to your Meditereanean allegations, Ross.

EDIT

EDIT

This is my eye color and hair color, so tell me again that I'm meditereanean!

Also, please read this essay, when you have you can come back and debate with me again!!!

I will not be answering any more posts of hear-say. He said; she said etc......

:viking

Hellstar
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 05:33 PM
I never tried to measure my Nasal index. I did just now, but im not sure I did it correct, usually alot of measurements do a more exact measure, this first time it was 53,9 hmmm it kinda depends on how you measure the nose bridge as well, my nasal bone is very slim and long.

LEPTORRHINE

MESORRHINE

CHAMAERRHINE

I got a spezial steel caliper i bought today to meassure my nasal index.

The correct meassure is: 50,8 = my Nasal index
(THAT MAKES ME ULTRA LEPTORRHINE)

Hellstar
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 05:48 PM

Well, of course, you, as I suspected can be UP (high forehead, low face) but with CI 72 you can be a good example of Aisto = the original Aryan.
========

Well from my nasal root to my chin is around 14 cm,

Then my forehead is proberly 8- 10 cm high or something?

Ross
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 09:05 PM
HELLSTAR,

Are you sure your forehead is 8-10 cm?! why can't you MEASURE it? Actually, it's more morphological... My face height is fully Nordic - 128, still the face seems to be low (!), as the forehead is high.

You shall measure your head's height - from earhole to the top (fix the lowest figure!).

NordicPower88,

I've never stated you are a Med, I just said that your head dimentions small even for a Med (thou applicable). Well, anthropology is not about pigmentation (thju important, of course), it's about (mainly) head's size, proportions, form etc. With such a head (have you remeasured it? the gap is too big!) you're surely not in the Nordic range.

I've spotted your head's form (part of) - and it's not typical for Nordics (check Hallstatt Nordic Racial Gallery on nordish.com - side view). First, you seem to be relativly high-skulled, second, you don't look dolichocephalic/long-headed. But it SEEMS to me.

So there are two variants
(1) If you're dolichocephalic/long-skulled/low-skulled... It must be a deviation, an undesirable genetical deviation... :(
(2) If you're brachycephalic (with such gaps as 170-180 it's possible, of course)/short-skulled/high-skulled (I'm SURE you're high skulled,with such a short skull!) you can be of East-Baltic Race.

PS. I like your eye colour. Mine is water-blue, not that intense, very depigmented.

Hellstar
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 09:11 PM
HELLSTAR,

Are you sure your forehead is 8-10 cm?! why can't you MEASURE it? Actually, it's more morphological... My face height is fully Nordic - 128, still the face seems to be low (!), as the forehead is high.

You shall measure your head's height - from earhole to the top (fix the lowest figure!).

Well its around 150.

My forehead is atleast 80-90 tall, but 110 if you count top of head also.

Ross
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 09:31 PM
Hellstar,

From where to where? Measure it from glabella (the most prominent point between brows) to ... er ... where your hairs start to grow (it's not a measurement, of course)...

And what are your dimentions? Breadth, length?

Ross
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 09:34 PM
I was talking about the forehead...

Well, are you sure with 15? FIX THE LOWEST RESULT, NOT THE HIGHEST, as angles increase distance

Hellstar
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 09:40 PM
Hellstar,

From where to where? Measure it from glabella (the most prominent point between brows) to ... er ... where your hairs start to grow (it's not a measurement, of course)...

Well thats around 90,
Yes hair is not a meassurement haha is that what you meant? i know.

And what are your dimentions? Breadth, length?

Well i just told 150 before, what was yours 128?
Please post yours as well.

You have to make some more sense, there is lower/upper facial index, there is head length + cranium length. and ect.....

Ear hole to top = 150.

forehead height = 90 but 110 if you go above hairline to top of head.

Nasal root to chin = 140

Ross
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 09:46 PM
128 - total face height

Length - 201/203
Breadth - 158/159
Height - 154/156

C'mon, what's your lengh/breadth?!

Ross
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 09:50 PM
YOU HAVE A *VERY* PECULIAR FACE! UNBELIEVABLY PECULIAR!!

SAY, YOU HAVE 130 IN FACE, BUT 90 IS *TREMENDOUS*!

*I* HAVE ONLY 70.

HOW DO YOU LOOK LIKE, I WONDER????

Ross
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 09:51 PM
NASAL ROOT TO CHIN - DID YOU FEEL THE BONE, OR ONLY SOFT PARTS?

Hellstar
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 10:28 PM
NASAL ROOT TO CHIN - DID YOU FEEL THE BONE, OR ONLY SOFT PARTS?

its around 140 with soft parts/ and 130 from nasal bone to chin bone.

YOU HAVE A *VERY* PECULIAR FACE! UNBELIEVABLY PECULIAR!!

SAY, YOU HAVE 130 IN FACE, BUT 90 IS *TREMENDOUS*!

*I* HAVE ONLY 70.

HOW DO YOU LOOK LIKE, I WONDER????

My high forehead is from my fathers genes.

How I look? Alot of times I can look compassionate but I do have something which scares people I met in the streets but mostly when i talk to them. something strange I dont know what is. guess I just look to arrogant mostly.

Now How do you meassure head length correctly?
From which spot to which spot.

Ross
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 10:34 PM
You must look terrific! My face is surely low ~ 70/130, but your is abnormal - 90/140!

Lenght: the maximum distance from glabella (between bowridges) to the most prominent point at the back.

What's your head's breadth??

Hellstar
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 10:47 PM
You must look terrific! My face is surely low ~ 70/130, but your is abnormal - 90/140!

Thanks. well i see my looks based on race only, and emotions. not some trend or model shit!

its seems we are related somehow:D

Lenght: the maximum distance from glabella (between bowridges) to the most prominent point at the back.
Ohh but thats C.I ? mine is around 380

What's your head's breadth??QUOTE]

around 270 (that's from ear loop to ear loop)

GreenHeart
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 10:47 PM
new measurements:

nasal root to chin: 120mm
forehead: 50mm
head length: 200mm
head width: 148mm
ear hole to top: 130mm

I certainly am dolicocephalic. Even in a mirror this is obvious.
I'll confess the measurements previous to this were not all that accurate, but they were close!

Ross
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 10:59 PM

Thanks. well i see my looks based on race only, and emotions. not some trend or model shit!

its seems we are related somehow:D

Ohh but thats C.I ? mine is around 380

What's your head's breadth??QUOTE]

around 270 (that's from ear loop to ear loop)

He-he :) Okey, what's your REAL dimentions?

Ross
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 11:04 PM
new measurements:

I'll confess the measurements previous to this were not all that accurate, but they were close!

Hmmm... Hmmmmm....

First of all, your face height IS NOT NORDIC! Even East-Baltics have 122-124

Second... you head is tooo large, with sexual dimorphism it's 210mm - purely NON-NORDIC. It can be UP, but not with 148! Well, it's clear know, that it's obvious abnormality. Perhaps, you shall address to local anthropologists in adjacent University - they're always interested in such (!!!) cases.

Third... of course, you can reneasure yourself... and announce more plausible figures...

Hellstar
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 11:06 PM

He-he :) Okey, what's your REAL dimentions?

you talk about facial length, but then you suddenly talk about cranium morphology. make up your mind please. so let me get this straight you want me to measure my self from bizygomatic zones to zones right? then multiply with x 100 and then measure facial height or head length? alright now tell me something how do you measure your head length in satisfying matter. course we are not talking about mass index are we? what you described before sounded like C.I .:D

Ross
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 11:15 PM
Okey.

What is your head's:

(1) Length
(2) Breadth
(3) Height

Byzygimatic diameter is not that important.

How to measure head's length: simply measure the distance between your glabella (the most prominent point between brow ridges) and the most prominent point on your head's back. That's simple. And don't press.

Hellstar
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 11:28 PM
well I guess my breadth is around 130. what you talk about right now is C.I length, but you expect me to do it with calliper instead of roller. the result is the same basically. im around 380 with a roller,

if you are 150 wide/200 length with calliper you are 75 C.I

Its just another system to meassure in.

Ross
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 11:28 PM
new measurements:

Besides, as your real (sexual dimorphism correction) CI is 72, and BHI is 65 !!! you simply can not be a Nordic. With 200mm it's more like a Bruenn... but Bruenns surely have much longer faces... What's your byzygomatic diameter, I wonder? Is it 132mm?

GreenHeart
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 11:29 PM
Do you think there is some method I can use to get a very precise meaurement with the use of calipers? I don't have any, and I can't get any for a while. I keep remeasuring and I get a variance of about 1-1.5 cm every time........

Ross
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 11:31 PM
well I guess my breadth is around 130. what you talk about right now is C.I length, but you expect me to do it with calliper instead of roller. the result is the same basically. im around 380 with a roller,

You mean that your head's breadth is 130mm, and height is 150mm? Right? And what is your head's length?

Hellstar
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 11:32 PM
http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/bilder/cranium.gif

Well from N to OP im around 380.

ear loop to ear loop (270)
--------------------------------------------

No I mean breadth/wideness is around 130...
-----------------------------------------

the 150 ignore that, that was just an example.

Ross
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 11:34 PM
Do you think there is some method I can use to get a very precise meaurement with the use of calipers? I don't have any, and I can't get any for a while. I keep remeasuring and I get a variance of about 1-1.5 cm every time........

Uffff... :D You scared me :) Now I'm sure you're brachycephalic, as your skull LOOKS brachycephalic. Nothing wrong with rounded cranium :D

YOU NEED CALIPERS.

Or, measure yourself roughly and than make a fixed frame... so if your head is tight in the frame, that's the result.

Hellstar
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 11:38 PM
Her skull dont look branchycehalic, not even sub branchyphalic, highest meso.......

x_nono

Ross
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 11:38 PM
http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/bilder/cranium.gif

Well from N to OP im around 380.

ear loop to ear loop (270)
--------------------------------------------

No I mean breadth/wideness is around 130...
-----------------------------------------

the 150 ignore that, that was just an example.

You mean you do not know your head's length and breadth? How you were able to calculate your CI?

Ross
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 11:42 PM
Her skull is surely rounded. And highest meso is sub-brachy...

Ross
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 11:44 PM

It's impossible to measure CI in that way! Skulls vary in height, some are low, some are high. It's necessary to know length, breadth and height. Period.

Hellstar
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 11:46 PM
No you total misunderstand me. what you ask for is caliper meassures. and im telling you i meassure it in roller. my caliper is not big enough for my head length, thats why i use roller. the index is the same with roller or caliper. yes i was fucking suprised as well. but you meassured yours in caliper and cant comprehend what im saying, let me try explain. your length is - 201/203
Mine is around the same, maybe alittle longer.
your breadth is 15/9 mine is smaller maybe around 14,5

Height - 154/156 ( now which height is that? ) from ear hole to top?

Ross
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 11:53 PM
No you total misunderstand me. what you ask for is caliper meassures. and im telling you i meassure it in roller. my caliper is not big enough for my head length, thats why i use roller. the index is the same with roller or caliper. yes i was fucking suprised as well. but you meassured yours in caliper and cant comprehend what im saying, let me try explain. your length is - 201/203
Mine is around the same, maybe alittle longer.
your breadth is 15/9 mine is smaller maybe around 14,5

Height - 154/156 ( now which height is that? ) from ear hole to top?

Oh... I see. I don't think it's possible to measure it with a roller. Head forms are very different.

Can you show (on a skull pic) what points do you use? If you're rolling/measuring above your head's top - it's useless! You'll get big result if your head is high, and low, if it's low...

Hellstar
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 11:56 PM
ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND ROSS? I JUST POSTED A PICTURE, THE URL ABOVE, FROM "N" TO OP (on the image) IM 380...........

AND NO THE MEASSURE IS SAME......YOU TAKE THE WIDENESS INTO THE CONSIDERATION. THAT IS WHAT YOU FORGET, AND YES I DIDNT BELIEVE IT EITHER TO START WITH....

ASK HEIMDALL GODAMN.

Hellstar
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 12:01 AM
ok Ross, what is your C.I ?

Try caliper and then try roller, but learn to control the roller alright it takes some time.

Now tell me if its not almost the same?

Ross
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 12:01 AM
ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND ROSS? I JUST POSTED A PICTURE, THE URL ABOVE, FROM "N" TO OP (on the image) IM 380...........

AND NO THE MEASSURE IS SAME......YOU TAKE THE WIDENESS INTO THE CONSIDERATION. THAT IS WHAT YOU FORGET, AND YES I DIDNT BELIEVE IT EITHER TO START WITH....

ASK HEIMDALL GODAMN.

Are you fucking illiterate? I'm asking for ANOTHER points! ok, you've got 380, how did you get 270? What ear loop? Is it PO? And you've measured it OVER the top?!

Ross
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 12:03 AM
I mean, the cranium top?

And N - OP you made over the top of the cranium too?

Hellstar
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 12:10 AM

Are you fucking illiterate? I'm asking for ANOTHER points! ok, you've got 380, how did you get 270? What ear loop? Is it PO? And you've measured it OVER the top?!

NO but you fucking talk so chaotic that it pisses me off.

YES "PO" EAR LOOP OVER TOP (that is the whole point that its low but my cranium is high at the same time thus narrow dont you see?),

and yes also over top.
And yes i got around 380 in "OP" (edge of the back skull) to "N" (above nasal root)

Ross
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 12:18 AM

NO but you fucking talk so chaotic that it pisses me off.

YES "PO" EAR LOOP OVER TOP (that is the whole point that its low but my cranium is high at the same time thus narrow dont you see?),

and yes also over top.
And yes i got around 380 in "OP" (edge of the back skull) to "N" (above nasal root)

Actually, even if it works, it's useless technology. Anthropology is based on real figures. It impossible to correlate you with any known type. Besides, calipers are much more precise.

Okey,

Take care

PS. you can roughly measure your breadth with three lines, can't you?

Hellstar
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 12:24 AM
It seems you take this alittle childish you do not understand the concept and i didnt either before i tried both and saw its almost the same, I meassured with both calipers and not, i just dont own a big caliper right now, i own a small one, but i own a big steel caliper. i also own other kinds of instruments. i bought today for the occasion.

Hellstar
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 12:27 AM

Actually, even if it works, it's useless technology. Anthropology is based on real figures. It impossible to correlate you with any known type. Besides, calipers are much more precise.

Okey,

Take care

PS. you can roughly measure your breadth with three lines, can't you?

how can it be useless if it works? how stupid to say. of course you meassure with calipers in anthropology because its more stable way to meassure. but what about you get that finger out of your ass and meassure your head with a roller.

Ross
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 12:31 AM
You don't understand that it's useless - CI is much less important, than the real figures, and this method can only give, very roughly, CI...

Ciao

Hellstar
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 12:36 AM
Well OK i shall get hold of that caliper and post the calipers results, since you only get turned on by calipers.........

So far everything i posted is meassured with steel caliper except N/ to /OP length.

Hellstar
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 01:29 AM
OK i just went to my good friend and got his caliper again. ohh did i forget to say its 2 in the night here:hang

My C.I is still around 72,5.

Listen i was right all along, have you tried meassuring your self both ways?

I was like you. i didnt think Heimdall was right when he told me this way of meassuring but after trying both things i can only say Yes he was right.

Ross
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 07:26 AM
Hell, but what are the dimentions?

C'mon, I'm looking forward to meet a kin Aisto!

GreenHeart
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 11:01 AM
OK, I am NOT brachy you dumb mule!! Every measurement I've taken has put my CI from 72-74 at the very highest. So I don't know what you are talking about......

The only reason I did not get you in trouble is because I like having this arguement with you.......its fun, or funny, take your pick.

:D

Ross
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 12:07 PM
OK, I am NOT brachy you dumb mule!! Every measurement I've taken has put my CI from 72-74 at the very highest. So I don't know what you are talking about......

The only reason I did not get you in trouble is because I like having this arguement with you.......its fun, or funny, take your pick.

Hmmm... so your head's length is 170, 170-180, or 200mm?

What's about your byzygomatic diameter?

GreenHeart
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 12:11 PM
The most reliable measurements have been those from 190-200. But I will know for sure on Sunday because a friend is coming here to visit and bringing some calipers from his lab with him. :cool

Ross
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 12:25 PM
You're making progress: 170 - 180 -190 - 200 mm :D Another week, and you'll be a super-human with 300mm... :D

So what's about your face height? Has it increased as well (hint: no less than 126)?

Hellstar
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 02:33 PM
Hell, but what are the dimentions?

C'mon, I'm looking forward to meet a kin Aisto!

Length - around 200
Breadth - around 135/140

height? hmm im not really sure which height you talk about/ facial? or? but please explain how i meassure this last height for you, just from spot to spot so i know what last meassure is and if it is the same we talk about, and i do it.

Ross
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 04:20 PM
Well, that's the problem! You have to use calipers to measure the distance from your ear hole to the top (at 90 L-angle) of your head...

And I don't understand why you measured your breadth (135-140) so badly. It's easy to measure breadth - simply move EASILY calipers along the head (and up and down) and fix the highest result. Don't press! I gues, it's possible to fix any given distance on the calipers, so fix-and-move-along.

Hellstar
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 04:48 PM
Well true you need a caliper for the first one.

My friends caliper is annoying because of its narrow gab & sharp edges. Im trying to find one i can keep forever. my steel caliper is fine, its just not big enough.

where the hell do you buy these huge calipers? or are your heads just small:D

anyone care to post a web-cam picture of a their caliper or something?

Ross
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 08:20 PM
Calipers for 40 cm is more than enough (thou NordicPower88 skull growing with amazing speed :D). I gather you can find them in any locksmith shop.

I've elongated it's "hands", thus I can touch *the points*.

Okey, still it's impossible to classify neither you, nor NP88 (thou I suspect she's microcephalic :D).

GreenHeart
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 10:18 PM
Yeah, that's right, I forgot how we have to be "slavic" like you to be a true Aryan........ forget about those "impure" North and Central European countries...... who is boasting superiority here?

It's a little bit funny how you say we can't be measured to any known types, but how amazingly little you know about OUR type!!! If you did, you would know that nordics are dolicocephalic, and both my measurements AND hellstars fit the bill. I've explained this nicely to you a MILLION times.

it's all there at http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/nordicskull.htm

BUT YOU ARE TO FUCKING STUPID TO GET IT. YOU ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO PROVIDE SOURCES!!!

Without sources, you become an unproductive member of this thread, and the rest of the forums. So either provide us with your supposed sources (if you even have any) or else get your first warning under rule number 7 which reads as follows:

7. Do not troll. Trolling is the act of posting absurd statements in order to get a reaction. There will be no politically correct censorship on Aryan Dawn, but if you wish to make a solid declaration, try to back it up with evidence and logic.

Ross
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 10:54 PM
Yeah, that's right, I forgot how we have to be "slavic" like you to be a true Aryan........ forget about those "impure" North and Central European countries...... who is boasting superiority here?
======
What superiority? We're discussing here, who is Aryan, and who is not, origins of IEs, of IE language and culture...

======
It's a little bit funny how you say we can't be measured to any known types, but how amazingly little you know about OUR type!!! If you did, you would know that nordics are dolicocephalic, and both my measurements AND hellstars fit the bill. I've explained this nicely to you a MILLION times.
======

It's funny indeed :D

======
it's all there at http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/nordicskull.
======
But next time you'll come out with your new results, don't forget, that those figures are "on the skull", not on the living... don't make mistakes anymore :D

======
BUT YOU ARE TO FUCKING STUPID TO GET IT. YOU ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO PROVIDE SOURCES!!!
======
A bit nervous, aren't you?
======

Without sources, you become an unproductive member of this thread, and the rest of the forums. So either provide us with your supposed sources (if you even have any) or else get your first warning under rule number 7 which reads as follows:
=======

Could you please be more specific? What sources do you need? I'm sure I can help you!

Take care

Chemical Nose
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 01:24 AM
But what kind of cranium do I have?

Breadth 22,1 cm
length 17,6 cm

This is very interesting, someone told me my father was from Russia before we came to Rumanien?

Ross
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Chemical Nose

Breadth 22,1 cm
length 17,6 cm

This is very interesting, someone told me my father was from Russia before we came to Rumanien?

If the measurements are right (I doubt it :D), you a UP.

Chemical Nose
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 06:32 PM
What is UP?

Does that mean im Slavic?

Ross
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 06:43 PM
With such a head you must be of old european stock. UP = Upper Paleolithic. But I doubt you've measured yourself properly.

Chemical Nose
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 06:48 PM
What is Upper Paleolithic ? is that Slavic?

My genes are from Russia. can I sent you Picture?

A nurse measured my head in my studio.

Ross
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 06:50 PM
What is Upper Paleolithic ? is that Slavic?

My genes are from Russia. can I sent you Picture?

A nurse measured my head in my studio.

With calipers?

ross_3000@mail.ru

Hellstar
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 07:43 PM

Breadth 22,1 cm
length 17,6 cm

WTF? You are Hyperbranchyhalic.

Ross
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 08:04 PM
%) :D

I think he simply mixed it up.

Length is 221, breadth is 176

He doesn't look THAT brachy :)

Chemical Nose,

Well, you look UP, central nordish.

Hellstar
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 08:29 PM
He sent me his picture over PM, he looks damn fat headed:D I wonder what his nose index is?

Chemical Nose
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 11:01 PM
That' is not nicex_nono

My nurse measured correct and im UP Brünn.

I wonder what his nose index is?

And my nose index is 75.3

Ross
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 10:23 AM
You mean breadth exceeds length?!

Hellstar
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 02:50 PM
Well he looks Alpine/Borreby

Maybe his nurse measured with something else than callipers?

BTW Ross, tell me your C.I

Ross I was also wondering, you said you have waterblue eyes right? what haircolour do you have, and what is your nose index, and your body height/ body weight,

Its all very interesting. I talked with a good man who told where to get hold of BIG callipers. I can say that no matter what the detailed result is when i go buy these BIG calipers, then our results on cranium come close to each other for sure.

Ross
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 07:03 PM
Hello HELLSTAR,

No, he doesn't look Alpine. He CAN'T be Alpine with such dimentions.

Well, I've already posted my anthropo data: CI 78 - 79, hairs are light brown/goldish, I don't remember exactly about the nose index, but it's lepto and forms a rather heavy angle (not like with Hallstatts), while face is low and mesene. Height is 179 cm, and I don't know my weight, but I'm slim.

Hellstar
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 07:20 PM
I think he might messed up his data.

With 78-79 how can you be Aisto then?

Since you think I might be one with my low index?

Aistos were Dolicho right?

Ross
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 07:48 PM
Well, I'm West-Baltic - long skulled/high skulled, brachycephalised and enlarged either due to evolution or admixture (or both). Still predominatly Aisto (in dimentions).

For consideration: there are of course Nordics with CI 75 etc, but majority of Halstatts have now CI 77-78, and Keltics 79-80...

Evolution. Our brains are getting bigger.

Hellstar
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 07:52 PM
Well, I'm West-Baltic - long skulled/high skulled
Baltics high skulled?

For consideration: there are of course Nordics with CI 75 etc, but majority of Halstatts have now CI 77-78, and Keltics 79-80...

Well very true.

I just wonder what the hell I am with this low index. im not Brünn for sure!

Im this old Race survivor brought into this modern shit world.

Ross
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 08:03 PM
Baltics high skulled?
====
Mmmm... Baltics: Nordics, East-Baltics, West-Baltics, perhaps, Uralics/Wolgids.

Nordics and, perhaps, Uralics are low-skulled, East-Baltics and West-Baltics are high-skulled, EBs are short-skulled, WBs are long-skulled (Aisto evolved/based)

====
I just wonder what the hell I am with this low index. im not Brünn for sure!
====
All northern european races are closely related. We're all Bruenn/UP based. Perhaps, your long jaw (140!) is Bruenn. CI might be Bruenn too. I don't know, perhaps Bruenns were high-skulled? I'll find out. Anyway, Bruenns and Aistos are ancient types.
====
Im this old Race survivor brought into this modern shit world.
====
Yeah, quite uncommon in the West.

Hellstar
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 08:18 PM
Baltics high skulled?
====
Mmmm... , East-Baltics,

I didnt think East baltics were high skulled in specific.

All northern european races are closely related. We're all Bruenn/UP based. Perhaps, your long jaw (140!) is Bruenn. CI might be Bruenn too. I don't know, perhaps Bruenns were high-skulled? I'll find out. Anyway, Bruenns and Aistos are ancient types

Well i can partly embrace that but about my jaw (you mean chin?) Is not that long, my chin is medium Nordic, "neither small nor long"

Im not showing predominately brünn characteristics. Im showing Iron age Nordic & perhaps some Anglo Saxon signs, but my skull/nasal convex/eye brows doesn't fit on the Anglo Saxon at all and my forehead could seem Kelt Nordic but again im not showing signs of being predominately kelt Nordic.

Ross
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 09:01 PM
If you're high-skulled, you are not a Nordic.

=====
I didnt think East baltics were high skulled in specific.
=====

Relatively. You are even more high skulled, not to mention me.

Your face height is 140? Nordic mean is 128, I guess.

Have you measured the byzygomatic diameter?

Hellstar
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 09:25 PM
If you're high-skulled, you are not a Nordic.

Not true.

Relatively. You are even more high skulled, not to mention me.
Yes im high skulled (all that brain:D)

Your face height is 140? Nordic mean is 128, I guess.

Have you measured the byzygomatic diameter?
Well its 13 when I put the measure steel calliper tight and its 14 when it dont compress the skin but only gently mark the bone spots in which to be measured, "128" Well you misunderstand that number because that's an indicator and general average, our race has become bigger since that number was calculated, and beside the point 120 in difference is nothing and certainly not something you can dismiss other theories foundation on, I guess after all im a archaic Iron age Nordic.

And no I haven't measured the byzygomatic diameter.

Ross
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 09:40 PM
Not true.
======
True. Nordoid, but not Nordic.
======
Yes im high skulled (all that brain:D)
======
Ut's more about dimentions, than proportions. EBs/NDs can be only 120-130 mm in height!
======
Well its 13 when I put the measure steel calliper tight and its 14 when it dont compress the skin but only gently mark the bone spots in which to be measured, "128"
======
Well on the face I guess it's necessary to press.

Anyway, 10 mm are too much. My difference is 5-6 mm. Thou who knows?

On the skull... well, actually I pressed... a bit, just to get rigid fixation, but equally, of course. I'm talking about length, of course. Actually, not pressed, but put calipers on tightly, even scratching skin. Difference 201-203 is due to different "fingers". But not that important.

Well you misunderstand that number because that's an indicator and general average, our race has become bigger since that number was calculated, and beside the point 120 in difference is nothing and certainly not something you can dismiss other theories foundation on, I guess after all im a archaic Iron age Nordic.

And no I haven't measured the byzygomatic diameter. [/B][/QUOTE]

GreenHeart
Wednesday, August 28th, 2002, 07:17 AM
Ok, I got my measurements yesterday! I had two types of calipers used on me, both steel, and one of them was digital.

Head length: 7.28 inches or 184.912 millimeters
Head width: 5.35906 inches or 136.12 millimeters

CI= 72.80219

Nose width: 28.83 millimeters or 1.1350 inches
Nose length: 53.66 millimeters or 2.1125 inches

NI= 53.7217

Hellstar
Wednesday, August 28th, 2002, 11:20 PM
bla bla bla Bla Bla Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

HMMM WHATEVER,

NordicPower88

Supernordic thanks for the new measuresx_p
What do you mean by digital calliper, I never heard about that so far;)

Did you measure facial index also?

When im not so busy I go buy that extended caliperx_zzz

GreenHeart
Thursday, August 29th, 2002, 07:36 AM
Maybe you really haven't heard of such a thing?

I guess they must only use them in labs and are not available to the general public. But what they basically are is calipers with a digital box in the top, you turn it on and it reads like a clock or thermometer with numbers on it, which are amazingly accurate. It gives you down to the millionth of the inch, and down to the thousandth of the millimeter if you would need so accurate a measurement!

By the way, the second caliper, which was long enough to measure head length had something like an old-fashioned clock (a clock with hands instead of digital) for more precise measurements also.

Sorry, I didn't think to measure my facial index, I was very busy and didn't have any time to go online and figure out the guidelines for measuring facial index. Maybe next time my friend visits though......:viking

kaleun
Monday, September 2nd, 2002, 07:14 PM
NordicPower88,

"5/6.75=.74"

Is it INCHES???

Ratio does not have units. Measure in inches or mm, whichever you prefer (I happen to prefer inches nowadays). That ratio of 0,74 will be the same whether you measure in inches or mm since you are dividing to get a ratio. Multiplying by 100 just gets rid of the decimal comma.

(Why prefer inches? because the screen is 72dpi and the types are measured in Anglo-American points, 72 to an inch.)

GreenHeart
Sunday, September 8th, 2002, 08:18 PM
I'm still wondering what the hell type I am..... I have dark blue eyes like the rest of my family and mousy brown hair. The color is not strong because of all the blond hairs mixed in.

I'm 5'6" and 125 pounds. My body type is mostly slender but I have big hips. My brother has dark blond hair and same color eyes as me, and he is very skinny although very strong - you can see all the bones on his body when if he takes off his shirt when it's hot outside. But he eats all the time...... Very fast metabolism.

Still no idea what type I am x_p