cosmocreator 1,509
Scathach 1,505
ladygoeth33 1,322
StrÝbog 1,272
Vanessa 1,105
Loki 1,102
Milesian 1,085
Azdaja 1,006

Here is the ranking of reputation. No numbers are given. For a guy that was against using reputation, I am #1.

cosmocreator
Nordhammer
ladygoeth33
providenje
Vanessa
Polak
Frans3108
goidelicwarrior
Loki
Teutonic Knight
Milesian
Phlegethon
Aloysha
dalonord
Rudra Chai Siphra
Irish Nationalist
asparukh
G÷tterschicksal
Suomut2
Thorburnulf
Tr°nder

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Thursday, October 2nd, 2003, 11:26 PM
cosmocreator
Nordhammer
ladygoeth33
providenje
Vanessa

Did you make deals with the devil? :eking All the people I remember giving reputation points to are highest in rank :D Maybe I should stop so I get the most LOL mwahahahahahahaa! It's VERY important! :D

cosmocreator
Friday, October 3rd, 2003, 07:35 AM
I think if there's anyone on that list that should get more reputation points it's Tronder. He posts alot on genetics which I don't understand much but rarely does anyone argue with him. So he must know what he's talking about.

Saoirse
Friday, October 3rd, 2003, 08:14 AM
Number 16...

Phlegethon
Friday, October 3rd, 2003, 10:09 AM
Here is the ranking of reputation. No numbers are given. For a guy that was against using reputation, I am #1.
A Jewish conspiracy! I am pure Nordic and not even among the top 10 while all the mutts, mutants and hybrids rank higher. ;)

Borivoj
Friday, October 3rd, 2003, 02:37 PM
No one likes me... :emb :sad :puppyeyes :whine :flynch:

:jk

cosmocreator
Friday, October 3rd, 2003, 07:54 PM
A Jewish conspiracy! I am pure Nordic and not even among the top 10 while all the mutts, mutants and hybrids rank higher. ;)

Or maybe it's because you insult everybody.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, October 3rd, 2003, 09:10 PM
Or maybe it's because you insult everybody.

I think I've given him reputation points for his clever insults actually.....

Loki
Friday, October 3rd, 2003, 09:45 PM
I think I've given him reputation points for his clever insults actually.....

Then I need to start insulting somebody because I need more points :cry

Ewergrin
Friday, October 3rd, 2003, 10:54 PM
I wasnt even mentioned on the list at all, and quite frankly, don't care to be.
This is the first board I have seen with a reputation scale.
What is the purpose of this, aside from childish gloating? How is it useful?

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, October 3rd, 2003, 11:03 PM
I wasnt even mentioned on the list at all, and quite frankly, don't care to be.
This is the first board I have seen with a reputation scale.
What is the purpose of this, aside from childish gloating? How is it useful?

For those suffering from forms of Megalomania even the smallest ranking system is of the greatest significance.

I don't think anyone here is taking it overly seriously (I hope). Which rat will win the race? :lol

cosmocreator
Tuesday, October 7th, 2003, 11:28 PM
Looks like Nordhammer and Ladygoeth have been doin' little favors for each other.

Nordhammer
Loki
ladygoeth33
cosmocreator

Ewergrin
Tuesday, October 7th, 2003, 11:55 PM
Looks like Nordhammer and Ladygoeth have been doin' little favors for each other.

Nordhammer
Loki
ladygoeth33
cosmocreator

What does it matter?

Phlegethon
Wednesday, October 8th, 2003, 12:57 AM
Then I need to start insulting somebody because I need more points :cry
The stress is on "clever insults". ;)

Loki
Wednesday, October 8th, 2003, 01:05 AM
The stress is on "clever insults". ;)

Well you certainly seem to have impressed Vanessa with those... :nod

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Wednesday, October 8th, 2003, 01:09 AM
Oh he sure has. I was about to give him one for that last post, but unfortunately I have to "spread some around" :naughty So I'm going to keep my eyes open for a suitable candidate ;) It seems this reputation system discourages monogamous point-giving.

Phlegethon
Wednesday, October 8th, 2003, 01:12 AM
Well you certainly seem to have impressed Vanessa with those... :nod
It's easy for an Aryan Herrenmensch to impress a little Slavic girl. ;)

Loki
Wednesday, October 8th, 2003, 01:23 AM
It seems this reputation system discourages monogamous point-giving.

Anyway, who said anything about monogamy? You can have several boyfriends, all at once, here on Skadi. :D

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Wednesday, October 8th, 2003, 01:35 AM
Anyway, who said anything about monogamy? You can have several boyfriends, all at once, here on Skadi. :D

:giggle ...or people who think they are my boyfriend... :|

Evolved
Wednesday, October 8th, 2003, 01:35 AM

I hardly ever use the reputation system, just if someone is very interesting, funny or if someone gives me points I try to give them points back if I know who it is. ;)

And there is a limit on how much reputation you can give to someone, I forget how it is.

Tore
Thursday, October 9th, 2003, 12:52 AM
I think if there's anyone on that list that should get more reputation points it's Tronder. He posts alot on genetics which I don't understand much but rarely does anyone argue with him. So he must know what he's talking about.

Much appreciated.:)

I will return the favour by congratulating you on your high rank. :handclap

Although I must admit that my genetic knowledge pails in comparison to that of Polak's, who by no surprise, is near the top of that list.

cosmocreator
Thursday, October 9th, 2003, 02:03 AM
Here's how it stand now. Maybe I should start giving some points out.

Loki
Nordhammer
cosmocreator
ladygoeth33
Vanessa
providenje
Volksszorn
Phlegethon
Frans3108
Prospero
Borivoj
goidelicwarrior
Scathach
Milesian
Tr°nder
Aloysha
dalonord
Rudra Chai Siphra
Irish Nationalist
asparukh

Jack
Friday, October 10th, 2003, 01:33 PM
I'm trying... slowly... to reach the top... lol :carrot

cosmocreator
Sunday, October 12th, 2003, 09:29 AM
I was just looking over the reputation list again. I'm curious to how Polak went from 6th from the top to absolutely last. Seems to be a concerted effort of negative point giving since he has -25 to -11 now. Perhaps he'd like to elucidate us on who has been given him so many negative points. His posts on genetics are some of the best.

Evolved
Sunday, October 12th, 2003, 09:49 AM
Some people are probably displeased by his cocky attitude. (He admitted to being full of himself :goldcup and since he's adorable and smart I don't blame him) :fbravo:

But reputation should be based on the quality of the posts, not the qualities of the personality involved.

Frans_Jozef
Sunday, October 12th, 2003, 03:21 PM
I'm trying... slowly... to reach the top... lol :carrot

I have given all moderators, Loki, Gladstone, Asparukh and three smart, some lovely otherwise dangerous ladies(Rusalka, Dharmabum and Ladygoeth) appreciation points, but to be honest I would care less where they rank me...slow and steady I will nudge you all away of my side anyway, and protests will be met with harsh repressive measures, will I climb up to great heights and bring my sublime and fearsome reign over you ... :victory
That's what the French call "folie de grandeur"...

Pomor
Sunday, October 12th, 2003, 04:00 PM
Can someone tell me how can I give points to certain members? I still haven't figured that out.

Loki
Sunday, October 12th, 2003, 04:48 PM
Can someone tell me how can I give points to certain members? I still haven't figured that out.

Hi Wend,

You will see at the bottom right hand side of every post, just left to the edit and reply buttons, there is a button that shows a cross and a correct tick. Just click on that, then you will be able to either approve or disapprove, and even comment on the post.

Regards

Pomor
Sunday, October 12th, 2003, 04:53 PM
Hi Wend,

You will see at the bottom right hand side of every post, just left to the edit and reply buttons, there is a button that shows a cross and a correct tick. Just click on that, then you will be able to either approve or disapprove, and even comment on the post.

Regards

OK I see. Thanks, Loki.

Grimr
Sunday, October 12th, 2003, 05:18 PM
I wonder how far Von Braun would have gotten if you hadn't of banned him???

Loki
Sunday, October 12th, 2003, 06:00 PM
I wonder how far Von Braun would have gotten if you hadn't of banned him???

I don't know, Prospero, I have no idea. ;)

cosmocreator
Sunday, October 12th, 2003, 09:49 PM
I don't know, Prospero, I have no idea. ;)

What makes you think Grimr is Prospero?

Nordgau
Monday, October 13th, 2003, 01:01 AM
Von Braun

BTW: Where the hell did that "Von Braun Issues Megathread" go to. I definitely can't find it anymore. I wanted to see again that picture of him, because I think there is a TV actor here who looks very similar to him...

Ewergrin
Monday, October 13th, 2003, 01:15 AM
Where is this reputation list located?

cosmocreator
Monday, October 13th, 2003, 07:34 AM
BTW: Where the hell did that "Von Braun Issues Megathread" go to. I definitely can't find it anymore. I wanted to see again that picture of him, because I think there is a TV actor here who looks very similar to him...

Look in the Threads Forum.

cosmocreator
Monday, October 13th, 2003, 07:38 AM
Where is this reputation list located?

Click on "Members" at the very top of this page. Then click on Advanced Search. Scroll down to the bottom of the page on the right side to where it says Username / Ascending Order. Click on Username and you'll get more options. Click on Ascending order to change it to Descending Order.

Nordgau
Monday, October 13th, 2003, 10:45 AM
Look in the Threads Forum.

I digged through there, and there is some Von Braun stuff, but I didn't spot the notorious Von Braun issues megathread (it had ca. 15 pages, if I remember correctly).

Or has someone got a photo of Von Braun in his wallet? :D

Grimr
Monday, October 13th, 2003, 08:05 PM
'I don't know, Prospero, I have no idea.'

Quite right, every time I get over a certain amount of posts, I get kicked out by some idiot who just recently came to the board and some how ended up as a moderator! Its kind of lame to keep coming back here but there isn't a better forum; I have been registered with SF for 2 years and only made 11 posts...

I still talk to Von Braun he is a very interesting person, he still holds a grudge about being kicked out of here that’s his choice I suppose... I quite like the fact that when I was kicked off my last post ended with 'Struggle is the farther of all things', thats really quite an Ernst Roehm ending.

Loki
Monday, October 13th, 2003, 08:44 PM
'I don't know, Prospero, I have no idea.'

Quite right, every time I get over a certain amount of posts, I get kicked out by some idiot who just recently came to the board and some how ended up as a moderator! Its kind of lame to keep coming back here but there isn't a better forum; I have been registered with SF for 2 years and only made 11 posts....

You will last a whole lot longer, if you don't refer to moderators as "idiots", LOL. They might just take offence or don't like that, then you are at their mercy.

Prospero/Grimr, you are welcome to visit Skadi and even post, as long as your language is of a non-offensive nature, and as long as you use civilized vocabulary. The normal rules of how to behave apply to us all... even to you.

cosmocreator
Monday, October 13th, 2003, 08:45 PM
I digged through there, and there is some Von Braun stuff, but I didn't spot the notorious Von Braun issues megathread (it had ca. 15 pages, if I remember correctly).

Here is one:

http://www.forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=481

Grimr
Monday, October 13th, 2003, 09:04 PM
You will last a whole lot longer, if you don't refer to moderators as "idiots", LOL. They might just take offence or don't like that, then you are at their mercy.

Prospero/Grimr, you are welcome to visit Skadi and even post, as long as your language is of a non-offensive nature, and as long as you use civilized vocabulary. The normal rules of how to behave apply to us all... even to you.

I am not calling them all idiots, infact they are all basically good but you would think that in a movement that is so vital to the future of mankind that perhaps moderators would let little things slip without making such a fuss... It’s as if they forgot they are in a movement at all!

In a world where we are being destroyed and being told that we should celebrate our destruction these moderators find time to ban me??? Its ridiculous! If I was a moderator I wouldn't ban any body unless they starting preaching anti-racist nonsense or harassed another members or started talking about illegal activities.

Phlegethon
Monday, October 13th, 2003, 09:08 PM
That is why you are not a moderator and will never be one. Because you are seeing things that simply aren't there.

cosmocreator
Monday, October 13th, 2003, 09:12 PM
If I was a moderator I wouldn't ban any body unless they starting preaching anti-racist nonsense or harassed another members or started talking about illegal activities.

You've just described SF. But even you said you don't like it there. They don't even ban anti-racist stuff. They just restrict the poster to Rants Forum.

Nordgau
Monday, October 13th, 2003, 09:30 PM
Here is one:

http://www.forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=481

Thanks. After seing him again, my supposed vonbraunoid actor doesn't look anymore so twinlike similar to VB as I had the image of latter in memory. On the other hand, VB's eyes region with eye ridges reminds a bit of Jaques Chirac...

Evolved
Tuesday, October 14th, 2003, 05:14 AM

I carry it around with me as a reminder of my relative normalcy. :)

Nordgau
Wednesday, October 15th, 2003, 07:52 PM
I carry it around with me as a reminder of my relative normalcy. :)

I thought your favourite bashing objects were Heinrich "lackchin" Himmler and Reinhard "Shalom" Heydrich. :giggle

I carried - no joke! - in school over years a picture of Hindenburg in my wallet and showed it and praised him vis-Ó-vis to left, anti-National teachers and class-mates. That was part of my young rebellion. ;)