PDA

View Full Version : Heard of any of these bands?

Nordic Valkyrie
Thursday, August 8th, 2002, 06:21 AM
I was wondering if anyone has heard of these bands, and if so is it a band that you would recommend me to download songs from:

White Wolf
SS Totenkopf
Odin's Law
White American Youth
Svastika
A Celtic Tale
English Rose
Saga
Celtic Warrior
Odium
Aryan Blood
Kindred Spirit
Skinkorps
White Wash
Aryan
Extreme Hatred
Swedish Skins
Endstufe
Aryan Disgrace
Celtic Dawn
Symphony Of Sorrow
Aggressive Force
White Noise
Kolourat
Sturmwehr
Nordwind
HKL

MadMax88
Thursday, August 8th, 2002, 01:51 PM
These are the ones out of your list, that I am familiar with. I suggest downloading or getting them any way that you can. www.resistance.com

English Rose
Saga
Celtic Warrior

Kindred Spirit
Aryan
Extreme Hatred

Symphony Of Sorrow

Sturmwehr SS Totenkopf Svastika :)

GreenHeart
Thursday, August 8th, 2002, 09:14 PM
The best one on your list has to be Nordwind. They sing about the Nordic gods and Valhalla. They mostly sing in German but they have a few songs in English.

If you want to hear good songs from Nordwind, get the songs:
In Odins Reich (In Odins Empire)
Asgard wir kommen (Asgard we're coming)
Words of Odin

Ask Yggdrasil about Sturmwehr, 0815 and Endstufe he likes those bands. If you want to know some good Nordic or German bands, I can help you!

I met a guy from Aryan in Canada, when he was in the process of making a new band called Stone Hammer. He didn't impress me that much though, he acted like he stopped liking everything he sang about, even though he still dressed like a skin :(

He did give us a couple patches though, a Skrewdriver patch and one with a nigger with a line through him, heh.

frank1488
Friday, August 9th, 2002, 02:35 AM
Personally I like all those band's and have the cd's. But I never heard of.
1.A celtic tale
2.Aryan blood
3.Aryan disgrace
And the ones I dont listen to are.
1.Skinkorps because I do not understand french
2.Endstufe I never really listened to their music
3.Swedish skin's is just a compilation cd.
Hope it help's some

Nordic Valkyrie
Friday, August 9th, 2002, 04:20 AM
Thank you for helping me. I didn't want to spend a lot of time downloading songs from all those bands then realize that some of them wasn't worth downloading. You guys have helped me out. I appreciate it very much. Is there any other bands I should check out? Most of the music I have been interested in has been foreign music. It doesn't bother me if it's sung in a different language. :cool

GreenHeart
Friday, August 9th, 2002, 07:21 AM
Here are some songs to get from the best Nordic bands:

Pluton Svea (sings both Swedish and English)
Wiking
Thailändska Småpojkar (about foreigners who come over from Thailand and Singapore)
Nutidens SA (The new SA)
Freedom Song
Segregation
Den Evige [the eternal (jew)]
Sweden Arise
My blood is my honour

Enhärjarna
"Tusen själar av krig" (A thousand souls of war)
"Odin"
and "Patrioten" (Patriots)

Ultima Thule get the song
"Party in Valhalla" (the song is in English, German AND Swedish!) or "Ragnorök"
or "Blonda Svenska Vikingar" (Blond Swedish Vikings)

------------

Good viking music! :viking

I like foreign music too, I think the US music scene, well sucks. (Comapared to the other countries)

Germany has by far the most WP bands to choose from and some of the best music in my opinion. I'll give you some good ones in another post if you want!

MadMax88
Saturday, August 10th, 2002, 01:40 AM
Buldok -screwface
Necrofeast -Soulwinds
Odhin
Burzum
Bathory( Hammerheart, Twilight of the Gods,)
Thunderbolt/Kataxu- black clouds over dark majesty
Fortress(anything by Fortress, They rock!)
Lord Wind
x_cheers

The Sailor
Friday, August 30th, 2002, 11:47 AM
Ive heard a little about white noise some english stof....combat 18 is in it i mean....sounds like the same trash all of it,but nice anyway.keep up the good work:eek:

as a matter a fact,can you download some nordwind,i havent heard it since junior high...maybe send me addres,on the internet to download

Alekzander-RU
Friday, December 27th, 2002, 02:19 AM
try

9 mm vengence

WhiteWolf1418
Saturday, January 4th, 2003, 09:28 PM
White Wolf is definately a good band. As you can see in my name. LOL. But then again that is my opinion. SS Totenkopf is also good. A few others to check out and/or downlad would be Burzum and one of the all time great Classical composers, Richard Wagner.

White Wash, Celtic Dawn, Nordwind, Celtic Warrior, Saga, and English Rose are also great to me. I suggest checking out a number of different bands and then choosing the ones you like the best. Hope I have helped in some way or another. Cheers!!!

-Nick Zoubek:Newbie WhiteWolf1418@aol.com

wrathchild72
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 01:40 AM
From the ones I'm familiar with:

White American Youth-they're ok, basic punk rock, I'd like to have a cd of theirs, I think they changed their name or something

Svastika-good RAC, I only know them from a video I've got of theirs with other bands, their guitarist is funny looking

English Rose-one of my faves, their singer Jonesy is the nicest, most down to earth person in the movement

Saga-I've only heard one song and I didn't like it at all, sorry I'm being honest

Celtic Warrior-actually the first cd I ever got that was "nazi" was their first We Will Never Forget, oh what a joy to have "illegal" music, I fucking love em!

Kindred Spirit-heard a couple of songs, different but really good

Aryan-I only know them from their first album which their singer/leader Griffin even admits sucked, I hear the music after was way better but I never heard it

Extreme Hatred-honestly another band I don't care for

Endstufe-pretty good

Symphony Of Sorrow-sounds familiar, I know I've heard them but can't remember where

Viking Blood
Sunday, January 26th, 2003, 01:06 PM
Svastika, English Rose and Celtic Warrior are amazing. Symphony of Sorrow are pretty good, Saga is their singer, I think all of her solo stuff is Skrewdriver covers. She has a pretty nice voice, but it's not really up my alley. Personally, I wouldn't waste my time with Aryan. I haven't heard anything by them worth listening to. See if you can find some stuff by Hel, they're a great viking rock band with female vocals, very good. Don't forget Ultima Thule!

Patriotoz
Saturday, July 9th, 2005, 01:30 PM
HKL is a really good german Rac band with couple of good english songs , the band is also known under HauptKampfLinie

infoterror
Saturday, July 9th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Graveland
Capricornus

Oskorei
Saturday, July 9th, 2005, 08:09 PM
My favourites from the list would be:

SS Totenkopf
Saga
Odium
Symphony Of Sorrow

The rest I haven't heard or didn't like.

Other good bands I'd like to mention is Rudra ("Indian" NSBM. Original but suggestive and good), Fyrdung and Nothung.

Nordraserei
Wednesday, July 20th, 2005, 09:02 PM
SS Totenkopf is pretty decent. Pluton Svea was my favorite Swedish band. Not sure what happened to them. :(