PDA

View Full Version : What European sub-race is the most beautiful?

Lemko
Thursday, January 19th, 2006, 03:32 PM
1.Eastern Baltic
2.Pontic
3.Nordic

maybe so?

Galaico
Thursday, January 19th, 2006, 04:02 PM
1.Eastern Baltic
2.Pontic
3.Nordic

maybe so?
Only these can be the most beautiful?
I think beauty does not depend on the sub-race, although everyone may have its own preferences.

Imperator X
Friday, January 20th, 2006, 01:09 AM
North Atlantid.

Gracilmediterranid (Think of Greeks, and the Greco-Sicilians.) ...Many of these have DIVINE hips.

Tronder.

Glynd Eastŵd
Sunday, January 22nd, 2006, 08:29 PM
North Atlantid.

SouthernBoy
Sunday, January 22nd, 2006, 10:04 PM
Nordid. :)

EDIT: The proof is in my avatar. :D

Wjatscheslaw
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 02:36 AM
I think that an individual should be named beautiful, not an ethnic or collective or something else. :)

SouthernBoy
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 03:30 AM
I think that an individual should be named beautiful, not an ethnic or collective or something else. :)
Does this opinion relate to your choice of "Pan-Aryanism" as your "Political Orientation"?

distinct_rebel
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 03:39 AM
In no particular order:

North-Atlantid
Paleo-Atlantid
East-Baltid
Neo-Danubian
Sub-Nordic
Noric
Hallstatt
Keltic
Brunn
Borreby
Falish
Anglo-Saxon
Tronder
Alpinid
Gracile Mediterranid
Atlanto-Mediterranid
Dinarid

And the rest....

In fact, why don't we just include any Europid sub-race? One of the things I love about the white race is that we have so much diversity within such an agreeably beautiful racial stock. I have no particular favourites and don't plan to ever have any.

Wjatscheslaw
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 03:40 AM
Does this opinion relate to your choice of "Pan-Aryanism" as your "Political Orientation"?
No.

Skildur
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 03:46 AM
I prefer Nordids and East-Baltids mostly. :)

SouthernBoy
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 03:50 AM
In fact, why don't we just inclyde any Europid sub-race?! I think our situation is fine "as is":

http://img.factmonster.com/images/arab.jpg

http://www.lanl.gov/orgs/dvo/WOWCalendar/Images/ManRajasthanIndia.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/wally_mo/000000komombo2.jpg

http://www.freeiraq.gq.nu/images/arabman.jpg
:D

distinct_rebel
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 03:53 AM
Is it just me or have the majority of people taking a partisan stance identified their main phenotypical influence as at least one of their *favourite sub-races*?

BTW, SouthernBoy, I don't include those Arabids as full Europids. :D

SouthernBoy
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 03:58 AM
Is it just me or have the majority of people taking a partisan stance identified their main phenotypical influence as at least one of their *favourite sub-races*?It is called "self-interest"; besides, anybody who is anyone agrees with me. :P

BTW, SoutherBoy, I don't include those Arabids as full Europids. :D They are "Europoid", where "Europoid" is synonymous with "Caucasoid"; is not your aesthetically-unappealing and mentally-retarded cousin still your cousin? ;)

Leofric
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 04:58 AM
Is it just me or have the majority of people taking a partisan stance identified their main phenotypical influence as at least one of their *favourite sub-races*?

It seems to me that a person is likely to find beauty in what is most familiar to him, and that what is most familiar to him is what he grows up around. Someone who spends his earliest years among, say, Capoids is likely to find Capoids most desirable. On the other hand, someone who spends most of his life around Alpinids will likely find Alpinids most attractive. It could be that the predominant phenotype of the parent of the opposite sex is the single greatest factor contributing to one's adult perception of beauty. Certainly if one grows up in a home and family composed of people of all one basic subracial phenotype, it would be unlikely for that person to find a more exotic phenotype more comforting, cheering, and attractive — unless the early family life lacked the love and cherishing and support that all families ought to have. It would be far more likely that such a person would seek out a mate that looked like his own family — such a look would represent for the person the love and support of the childhood environment on a deep psychological level.

I think this healthy and natural sentiment, far from being any sort of partisan stance, is at the heart of racial preservation, and is its primary driving force. I would hope that everyone would find his own subracial type the most attractive and desirable.

Skildur
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 05:10 AM
It seems to me that a person is likely to find beauty in what is most familiar to him, and that what is most familiar to him is what he grows up around. Someone who spends his earliest years among, say, Capoids is likely to find Capoids most desirable. On the other hand, someone who spends most of his life around Alpinids will likely find Alpinids most attractive.

I think otherwise. I guess quite many people tend to prefer the types who look not like them, because they find them exotic. There's a saying - opposites atract, and it really make sense when it comes to race mixing, unfortunately.

Leofric
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 05:21 AM
I think otherwise. I guess quite many people tend to prefer the types who look not like them, because they find them exotic. There's a saying - opposites atract, and it really make sense when it comes to race mixing, unfortunately.

You're quite right — many people do seem to go against what I have suggested as the natural tendency and pursue a more exotic look. I would guess that something in their very early years made them view their own people as less desirable, and since the strongest contact with one's people during those years is with one's own family, I would think that something was amiss in their own families during their first five years or so that made them want to pursue the more exotic look.

I do know that almost all of the people I have personally known who consistently pursue exotic romantic partners are people whose parents (one or both) abandoned them within their first five years. I imagine many consistent exogamists have a less traumatic background, but I would guess that something of that nature occurred early on with the vast majority of them to drive them away from their own kind.

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 08:58 AM
1.) Nordic
2.) Alpine
3.) Mediterranean

Blood_Axis
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 11:42 AM
Grossly speaking, I'd say Nordid and sub-nordid variates, acknowledging that each sub-race may exhibit exquisite specimens (think of Monica Belucci :P). ;)

Allenson
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 03:35 PM
(think of Monica Belucci :P). ;)

.....as often as I can. ;)

Subrace beauty?

They can all have their moments of beauty. But in my eyes, I do have preferences for Brunns, Anglo-Saxons, Nordids & North Atlantids....

Wjatscheslaw
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 03:53 PM
Southernboy
Do you supremacist being? :D (or whatever it is in English)

Thruthheim
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 03:58 PM
Hallstatt
Tronder
AngloSaxon
Falish

In no particular order :) Nordic

Agrippa
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 06:00 PM
1. Nordid
2. Mediterranid
3. Dinarid

and all mixtures which include one of those three, Dinarids look mainly good if mixed in my opinion though, thats even more true for Alpinoid and Baltid, though it depends since those types have a wider variation and spectrum - whereas a clear, classic Nordid or Mediterranid type is something more specific.

I used the broadest categories with all forms inside and in between. Finally all European racial types and even most racial types of the world can produce beautiful and harmonious results. However, some might be more inclined to do so than others f.e. if comparing Nordid with Bambutid (African Pygmies), things are quite obvious in many ways and from many perspectives.

dehook
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 06:57 PM
We've already had countless discussions on the same topic. It's all about personal opinion really. Our own ideals can't be justified by science, the whole concept that beauty can be measured in scientific terms is a crock. It doesn't work like that. The answer to why we find certain physical types attractive and others not is deep rooted and complex; probably a combination of genetics, environment and God knows what else.

Agrippa
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 07:08 PM
We've already had countless discussions on the same topic. It's all about personal opinion really. Our own ideals can't be justified by science, the whole concept that beauty can be measured in scientific terms is a crock. It doesn't work like that. The answer to why we find certain physical types attractive and others not is deep rooted and complex; probably a combination of genetics, environment and God knows what else.

Its a combination and a complex problem yes, but still it can be measured, but its not directly race-related, if only indirectly (aka more or less attractive on average, not necessarily in every individual). There are objective biological reasons for what can be considered attractive and cultural ones, both sides can degenerate, but the cultural side easier than the biological one. Thats why, even if culture and media might proclaim this ideal, many males might still prefer another and the same for women...

There are various threads about that topic on this board in which I responded to the "subjectivity" question in detail. :)

Wjatscheslaw
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 07:11 PM
It's all about personal opinion really.
Does nobody remember what I have said above, eh? :whistling

:victory :victory :victory:victory

RedJack
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 08:37 PM
I'm with Thruthheim; Nordic does it for me.

Anglo-Saxon
Hallstatt
Tronder
Falish

The Black Prince
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 09:28 PM
Like Thruthheim, in no particular order, but I don't exclude Atlantid types.
And the longer I think about it, the longer the row becomes. :D

Skando-Nordid, Anglo-Saxon, Trřnder, Faelid, Keltic-Nordid, North-Atlantid and also Paleo-Atlantid.

Wjatscheslaw
Monday, January 23rd, 2006, 11:51 PM
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/307/valkiriay4za.jpg

She is for me. ;)

Nordid and East-Baltid.

Saying Pan-Aryanism I did not imply Aryan's as Turanid's or like this.:)

ubbe
Tuesday, January 24th, 2006, 12:20 AM
My personnal preferences would be Pontids, Faelids, Nordids and East-Baltids in no particular order.

Liquid Len
Tuesday, January 24th, 2006, 07:26 PM
Females:
(Nordo-)Med-Dinaric
Baltic
and mixes of them

Males:
Atlantomed

Sigurd
Tuesday, January 24th, 2006, 11:51 PM
Hallstatt, Trřnder, Atlantid.

Lightish eyes (that is blue, green, grey, combinations of those) are a must to go for attractiveness with me, in any case.

Skerritt
Wednesday, January 25th, 2006, 12:20 PM
I don't know if this is off topic as its more environmental, but does anybody notice a trend in that women from very rough (poverty) stricken areas, there is a tendency for them to choose massive brawny hypermasculine aggressive types, its as though their 'size' and macho demeanor will provide better & safer living standards for babies through the means of male v male intimidation (back off...my husbands bigger than yours). Barbaric as it seems its very surreal and I dont see it as much in other countries proceeding Great Britain, except for maybe Russia.

Would also explain the overflow of amatear boxing gyms within those areas :box.

Japetos
Thursday, January 26th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Subracially mixed.

Jekatrina
Thursday, January 26th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Nordid in my opinion, definitely. Nothing mixed!!

goldgrube
Thursday, January 26th, 2006, 09:02 PM
Not a fan of extreme cases of long and lipless, kind of boyish looking faces in some nordic women, btw I notice that pure nordids are the most androgyne race of all (except for mongoloids). I prefer women with somewhat more rounded and "sweeter" facial features.

János Hunyadi
Friday, January 27th, 2006, 01:17 AM
For women, I find Baltids the most attractive.

For men, I always thought Atlantids were the most handsome.

Generally, Nordid/Baltid looks are better suited to females then males. Whereas, Atlantid looks are better suited to males then females.

Agrippa
Friday, January 27th, 2006, 01:24 AM
For women, I find Baltids the most attractive.

For men, I always thought Atlantids were the most handsome.

Generally, Nordid/Baltid looks are better suited to females then males. Whereas, Atlantid looks are better suited to males then females.

Thats the relation between progressive-juvenile/mature and infantile traits, the first looks usually good in both sexes, but they sometimes lack the paedomorphic appeal, whereas paedomorphic tendencies look, if at all, only good in females, at least if weakened (mixture with progressive types f.e.). Baltids show great variation though, especially if its about body build what is, or at least should be, an important factor too.

From the functional perspective things are even more one sided on the progressive-juvenile/mature side.

That looks indeed very interesting by the way:
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/307/valkiriay4za.jpg

Nordid-Baltid (standard Baltid) mixtures can look, if harmonious, very interesting though its interesting how dark she is tanned and she has not too much Baltid traits ;)

SC-Mann
Friday, January 27th, 2006, 01:25 AM
I like North Atlantid, Keltic Nordic, and Hallstatt Nordic. The dark haired, light eyed Irish girls with very pale skin are so nice. I love red hair also, but don't know where that would fit in.

The Anglo Saxon can be very elegant also.

Agrippa
Friday, January 27th, 2006, 01:29 AM
Red hair might be most common in Cromagnid=Dalofaelid=Bruenn variants.

János Hunyadi
Friday, January 27th, 2006, 01:38 AM
The dark haired, light eyed Irish girls with very pale skin are nice.

I've always found offsetting features to be very attractive. Girls with ivory white skin, blue eyes, and jet black hair can be very
alluring.

I've also noticed a particular offsetting look amongst many Scottish girls where I attend college. I've seen loads of Scottish girls with pinkish-pale skin, red/auburn, hair paired up with light brown eyes. I've always found that look to be quite attractive as well.

Hagalaz
Friday, January 27th, 2006, 03:55 AM
Red hair might be most common in Cromagnid=Dalofaelid=Bruenn variants.

Dalofaelid = Bruenn? I never heard of this but it seems interesting enough.

Anyways, I find many sub-races beautiful but most beautiful would have to be the Tronder, Anglo-Saxon, and Nordic in no specific order really.

Southern Jarl
Friday, January 27th, 2006, 05:34 AM
Hallstatt, Trřnder, Atlantid.

Lightish eyes (that is blue, green, grey, combinations of those) are a must to go for attractiveness with me, in any case.

Same thoughts.
Funny how subjective this might get to be. Out of that list, most of my friends would only accept a North-Atlantid, and exceptionally a Skandnordid. Both of these tanned as much as possible (pale skin? blasphemy!).
I've had to tolerate phrases such as "All redheads are ugly" or "all blondes look the same"...pain to my ears.

Agrippa
Friday, January 27th, 2006, 12:36 PM
Dalofaelid = Bruenn? I never heard of this but it seems interesting enough.

Anyways, I find many sub-races beautiful but most beautiful would have to be the Tronder, Anglo-Saxon, and Nordic in no specific order really.

Examples:
http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=36081

In v. Eickstedts system Nordid included Teutonordid (Skandonordid), Fennonordid (~Eastnordid) and Dalofaelid (Cromagnid=Bruenn), not mentioned here but the equation should be clear:

http://forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=35500&d=1120004754

Blood_Axis
Friday, January 27th, 2006, 02:47 PM
In women, I think I prefer the pure nord/med/baltid, etc examples. Textbook cases such as Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts, or Monica Belucci, I think are the most stunning specimens of beauty for their own kind.

In men, I usually prefer more mixed subracial types. Keltic Nordic, Noric, Nordic/North Atlantid or atlanto-med are usually my favorites ;)

Japetos
Saturday, January 28th, 2006, 01:14 AM
Not a fan of extreme cases of long and lipless, kind of boyish looking faces in some nordic women, btw I notice that pure nordids are the most androgyne race of all (except for mongoloids). I prefer women with somewhat more rounded and "sweeter" facial features.
That's true I think.

Thruthheim
Saturday, January 28th, 2006, 01:09 PM
In women, I think I prefer the pure nord/med/baltid, etc examples. Textbook cases such as Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts, or Monica Belucci, I think are the most stunning specimens of beauty for their own kind.

In men, I usually prefer more mixed subracial types. Keltic Nordic, Noric, Nordic/North Atlantid or atlanto-med are usually my favorites ;)

Not Anglo Saxon then? :| ;)

Blood_Axis
Saturday, January 28th, 2006, 01:18 PM
Not Anglo Saxon then? :| ;)
Yes, AngloSaxon too :P

Imperator X
Saturday, January 28th, 2006, 09:44 PM
I meant

North-Atlantid. (My subrace.)
Gracile-Mediterranid.
Hallstatt. (The Nordic element in my North-Atlantid is Hallstatt.)

Non Europid types.

Irano-Afghans (But only if Hindu :) )

Gracile Indid.

Leofric
Wednesday, February 1st, 2006, 04:59 PM

I have been troubled by this for the past few days, and my inner struggle over the matter has finally reached a point where I feel I need to say something about it.

I know, goldgrube, that you are not Germanic, so I'm not really addressing this complaint to you. But your sentiment here is not at all unlike some of the things that I have frequently seen on this and other, similar threads. Just in case any Germanic folk are thinking this sort of thing, I think I ought to address the matter to them.

I assume that the following examples from SNPA are the kind of "boyish looking faces" we're talking about here:

I readily admit that the sexual dimorphism between these specimens and the men of the same phenotypes is less than in many subracial or racial (or even special) forms. But if any man among our folk thinks less of these women or their beauty for that reason, I think that man must awaken himself to a cognizance of who he really is.

Our people (whether Nordid or Alpinid or whatever) have always been known for having less difference between men and women than is customary among other peoples, not just physically but in every way. We are a people with strong women who can raise strong sons and daughters, not some breed of weaklings who — like the apes — feel the need to prove their own small power by overpowering their own women. A strong woman — culturally, psychologically, and physically — though she have very "masculine" features by the standards of our neighbors, is precisely the kind of woman that our folk have always found sweetest, loveliest, and dearest.

If we are going to preserve our folk culturally, racially, and spiritually, then it is imperative that we love and cherish our own women, and not look outside our own folk and try to dream up beauty among their wives. Only a Germanic woman can raise our children to think as our folk think, to speak as our folk speak, to work as our folk work, to look as our folk look, to live as our folk live. We cannot save our own folk if we chase after the ghosts of beauty in foreign women. If we do not love our own women, we do not love ourselves.

The same must also be said of our own men. Too many of our women lust after foreign men, finding their dark sensuosity more alluring than the ways and shapes of their own kind. If any of the women here have done this in the past, then let such feelings stay in the past. Let them love themselves by loving and cherishing their own men, first and forever.

Let all Germanic women love Germanic men above all else! Let all Germanic men love Germanic women more dearly than all others! This is the way to guard and strengthen our folk. Every other path leads to our death.

Blood_Axis
Wednesday, February 1st, 2006, 05:07 PM
I don't see any "boyish" traits in the above females..

Perhaps it is due to the photographs themselves that it may appear so.

No2 and no4, for example, would certainly have looked extremely un-boyish and attractive in a younger age.

No1 I believe is made injustice by the quality of the picture, and the only boyish feature in No3 is her hair... :shrug :)

Huzar
Wednesday, February 1st, 2006, 08:16 PM
Too subjective.

Anyway, my choice is North-Atlantid

Weg
Wednesday, February 1st, 2006, 08:39 PM
Big deal. I'm very versatile concerning beauty, though there's a type I like but I'm simply unable to tell what subrace it belongs to.

goldgrube
Wednesday, February 1st, 2006, 10:07 PM
Our each taste in women is a matter of personal preference. I am germanic by race, btw.

The aesthetics of the nordic ideal is not about sexual attractiveness, it is not attractive sexually, but more in sence of beauty of human appearance in general. Like when some men may find other men very attractive and masculine, without of course being sexually attracted to them. For men it is a taboo to talk about this.

Here is a great example, "boyish", as I call it, androgyne, nordic young woman, exteme beauty:
http://forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=42446&d=1129830408

Some day I'll write a longer reply, connecting the essence of the nordic soul, its masculinity, and asexuality, androgyny, "asleepness" and "invisibility" as very important aspects of the true masculine

Sifsvina
Thursday, February 2nd, 2006, 03:07 AM
Our people (whether Nordid or Alpinid or whatever) have always been known for having less difference between men and women than is customary among other peoples, not just physically but in every way. We are a people with strong women who can raise strong sons and daughters, not some breed of weaklings who — like the apes — feel the need to prove their own small power by overpowering their own women. A strong woman — culturally, psychologically, and physically — though she have very "masculine" features by the standards of our neighbors, is precisely the kind of woman that our folk have always found sweetest, loveliest, and dearest.

While our women were often treated with much more "equality" they were not treated as if there was no difference. I do not think a woman needs to look like a man to be powerful and worthy of respect, much less Germanic! A woman can have curves, look sweet and feminine, cook and clean, be significantly smaller and weaker than my man and still be "equal" to most men (Or even stronger than most in many ways;-). There are plenty of very Germanic women who do not fall into that more extreme Nordid category that some are not particularly attracted to. I do not think any of your examples really show that truly androgynous type. I believe something very important would be lost when women lose too much that makes them recognizable as women! A pusillanimous need for dominance is not the only reason for a man wanting his woman to look like a woman;-) The last thing we need is a feminist lesbian ideal of womanhood for our women!

Skildur
Thursday, February 2nd, 2006, 03:12 AM
No1 I believe is made injustice by the quality of the picture, and the only boyish feature in No3 is her hair... :shrug :)

Agree, short hair is a crime! :D

Leofric
Thursday, February 2nd, 2006, 04:47 AM
I am sorry to have offended so many of you. I withdraw my statement.

Sifsvina
Thursday, February 2nd, 2006, 09:00 AM
No worries, I wasn't offended, I just have some very strong opinions on certain issues:-) I do get where you were coming from and appreciate the sentiment. (and I hope no one thinks I was advocating all women should have Angelina Jolie lips and Jennifer Lopez butts!)
:valkyrie

Blood_Axis
Thursday, February 2nd, 2006, 12:00 PM
I am sorry to have offended so many of you. I withdraw my statement.
Unerase your post..none of us was offended!

Quite the contrary, it was an interesting point that stirred some good discussion and benevolent criticism :)

Japetos
Thursday, February 2nd, 2006, 12:26 PM
To be honest,I like more someone with Pontid,Dinarid,Baltid elements.

Leofric
Thursday, February 2nd, 2006, 10:40 PM
Unerase your post..none of us was offended!

Quite the contrary, it was an interesting point that stirred some good discussion and benevolent criticism :)

Sorry. I've been feeling a bit moody lately, and I think I got overly sensitive about the post. I have a tooth that needs some major dental work done, and it's been hurting me badly. As Shakespeare rightly wrote, "There was never yet philosopher that could bear the toothache patiently!" Fortunately, I have a dental appointment set for tomorrow morning at nine, so I should be back to normal fairly soon. :D

Edward SC
Tuesday, February 7th, 2006, 07:00 PM
I like "west subraces", from Norway to Iberia. I don´t like baltids and east-mediterranids very much. The ugliest women in the world are the amerindians, they are horrible.

Leofric
Wednesday, February 8th, 2006, 12:47 AM
Let's all remember that the topic of discussion here is "What European sub-race is the most beautiful," rather than "What non-European sub-race is the ugliest."

Leofric
Wednesday, February 8th, 2006, 01:09 AM
Let's all remember that the topic of discussion here is "What European sub-race is the most beautiful," rather than "What non-European sub-race is the ugliest."

This thread has been split. Discussion of non-European sub-races has been moved to this thread in the Free Speech forum. Please change any subscriptions that need changing.

Also, please remember my foregoing admonishment in any further dicussion on this topic.

Nseag
Sunday, February 26th, 2006, 06:12 AM
Iş)Nordid
IIş)Keltic-Nordid

Austrvegr
Sunday, February 26th, 2006, 01:40 PM
I prefer Nordid-Baltid types.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/-aaabbb-/valerfoto_big_02.jpghttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/-aaabbb-/valerfoto_big_020-1.jpghttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/-aaabbb-/valerfoto_big_08.jpg

Skildur
Monday, February 27th, 2006, 09:34 PM
I prefer Nordid-Baltid types.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/-aaabbb-/valerfoto_big_02.jpghttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/-aaabbb-/valerfoto_big_020-1.jpghttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/-aaabbb-/valerfoto_big_08.jpg

Yep, speaking of females I see Nordid-Balrids more attractive than pure Nordids.

Thruthheim
Tuesday, February 28th, 2006, 12:30 AM
Skando Nordid
Anglo Saxon
Troender
Faelid
Borreby

http://blog.rai.com.au/images/elin.jpg
http://www.musiconline.no/cover/29619.jpg
[/URL]http://www.ontheruntur.com/icelandic_girls.jpg
(http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00155/idol__sandra_155208c.jpg)http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39983000/jpg/_39983428_kluft_getty200.jpg
http://members.fortunecity.com/johnrobinsonij/scansj/various/Ulrika_Jonsson.jpg[URL="http://members.fortunecity.com/johnrobinsonij/scansj/various/Ulrika_Jonsson.jpg"] (http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39983000/jpg/_39983428_kluft_getty200.jpg)

Weg
Friday, March 3rd, 2006, 01:37 AM
To change a bit : Alpinid, Mediterranid, Pontid, mixed Baltid (check the random option)

Theudiskaz
Friday, March 3rd, 2006, 05:42 AM
This is definitely a loaded question but I would have to say that Hallstatt nordics, assuming they are attractive of course, are the apex of white beauty. They are the "urnordisch" type and have such divine and harmonious symmetry and proportion about them. They are after all the model for the aesthetic ideal of the third reich. The same goes for the TRUE mediterranean race of classical greek art, which seems to be all but extinct. Faelids have a wholesome rugged beauty to them which I admire. And Anglo-saxons all though not the classical ideal exude dignity, determination, and maturity.

Thus Skando-nordid/ Hallstatt the most beautiful
and in no particular order: Mediterranean, Faelisch, Anglo-Saxon

Weg
Friday, March 3rd, 2006, 10:59 AM
The same goes for the TRUE mediterranean race of classical greek art, which seems to be all but extinct.

Yes, they fled Modern people nonsense with their flying saucers.

Theudiskaz
Friday, March 3rd, 2006, 01:49 PM
No need for sarcasm.
The mediterraneans of classical Greece have simply miscegenated with alpines, paleolithics, but most importantly of all slaves that were imported from Africa and the middle east, during ancient times and Ottoman Turks, Moors etc. Just look at the portuguese, the sicilians, the spanish, and many modern greeks, they clearly show non white features. They didn't always look like that.

I have relatives that are related to me through my German/English side of the family yet are Greek through marriage (Zikakis) and they are excellent examples of the old mediterranean type. Their Greek mediterranean blood was probably highly compatible with atlanto-mediterranean strains through our english heritage and has yielded in all of them a virtually pure mediterranean phenotype.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a nordicist through and through, and much of that greek statuary probably portrays nordics, but there seems to be ample evidence of a once wider-spread mediterranean race (now found in Wales in its highest concentration) which was and is very similar to the Hallstatt nordic in that it was long skulled, gracile, and had similar proportions, yet was shorter, smaller and darker-pigmented.

Weg
Friday, March 3rd, 2006, 02:42 PM
Very persuasive.

joseanton
Friday, April 21st, 2006, 06:13 PM
My favorite is:

atlantid or north-atlantid, more than only nordid or only med, and dinaric and alpinid, in that order, but is true that in every sub-race there are beautiful examples

Prince Eugen
Friday, April 21st, 2006, 07:12 PM
No need for sarcasm.
The mediterraneans of classical Greece have simply miscegenated with alpines, paleolithics, but most importantly of all slaves that were imported from Africa and the middle east, during ancient times and Ottoman Turks, Moors etc. Just look at the portuguese, the sicilians, the spanish, and many modern greeks, they clearly show non white features. They didn't always look like that.

I have relatives that are related to me through my German/English side of the family yet are Greek through marriage (Zikakis) and they are excellent examples of the old mediterranean type. Their Greek mediterranean blood was probably highly compatible with atlanto-mediterranean strains through our english heritage and has yielded in all of them a virtually pure mediterranean phenotype.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a nordicist through and through, and much of that greek statuary probably portrays nordics, but there seems to be ample evidence of a once wider-spread mediterranean race (now found in Wales in its highest concentration) which was and is very similar to the Hallstatt nordic in that it was long skulled, gracile, and had similar proportions, yet was shorter, smaller and darker-pigmented.
Even i'm a Greek i allways admited than in some territories of Greece they are a lot of people with non White Ancestry!Territories like Dodecanisa,Crete or Cyprus!But the vast majority of modern Greeks 80-85% have a complete European look (mediterannid,dinarid Atlanto-mediteranid,alpine etc)!
In my family you can find many Borreby types!
BTW i don't write this post to depate but only to say my oppinion!
K.Regards

Thruthheim
Saturday, April 22nd, 2006, 12:39 AM
Skando Nordid - Troender - East Nordid - Anglo Saxon

Weg
Saturday, April 22nd, 2006, 01:06 AM
Speaking of Borreby, what do Borreby females look like? I've only male exemples in mind.

Glynd Eastŵd
Saturday, April 22nd, 2006, 01:41 AM
Speaking of Borreby, what do Borreby females look like? I've only male exemples in mind.
Kirsten Dunst is supposedly a good example.

Gaian Meroveus
Saturday, April 22nd, 2006, 05:07 AM
Comrades,

This is exemplary of what i consider an example of the most beautiful European sub-race; the Nordic, represented in this image by the illustrious Swedish bikini team.[IMG]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9100/swedishbt28jx.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Best wishes,
_Gaian Meroveus.

Skerritt
Saturday, April 22nd, 2006, 06:13 AM
Sub-Nordic women are nice, some form of softening/alpinisation within a nordic & north-atlantid (light eyes - dark or light haired) spectrum, brings the triumphant results of amiable girlishness & harmony.

Mannerheim
Monday, April 24th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Every sub-type has its pearls and its trash.

Nordid
Noric
West baltic+nordic.:D haha
Daleo-falid

I have seen people belonging these types and they are BEAUTIFUL.

Im not familiar with other sub-types,unfortunately.

Is anglo-saxon really its own type?

Example Matthew Mcconaughey looks like pure nordid and he have been classified as anglo-saxon?

Thruthheim
Monday, April 24th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Every sub-type has its pearls and its trash.

Nordid
Noric
West baltic+nordic.:D haha
Daleo-falid

I have seen people belonging these types and they are BEAUTIFUL.

Im not familiar with other sub-types,unfortunately.

Is anglo-saxon really its own type?

Example Matthew Mcconaughey looks like pure nordid and he have been classified as anglo-saxon?

From my learnings, An Anglo Saxon is just a larger more robust Hallstatt Nordic. It's a mixture of Hallstatt and Cro-Magnid(bruenn) if im not mistaken.

Jäger
Monday, April 24th, 2006, 08:07 PM
From my learnings, An Anglo Saxon is just a larger more robust Hallstatt Nordic. It's a mixture of Hallstatt and Cro-Magnid(bruenn) if im not mistaken.
Indeed it's basically the Trönder of the Island :P

nooneatall
Friday, April 28th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Whatever Lindsay Lohan is or maybe Trondor, I'm not really sure. You'd need to get pics of the hottest chicks you can find from each subrace and post them with a poll or something to really do this justice.

goldgrube
Friday, April 28th, 2006, 07:45 PM
Comrades,

This is exemplary of what i consider an example of the most beautiful European sub-race; the Nordic, represented in this image by the illustrious Swedish bikini team.[IMG]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9100/swedishbt28jx.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Best wishes,
_Gaian Meroveus.

Girl on the right is baltid and the most beautiful

Skildur
Friday, April 28th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Girl on the right is baltid and the most beautiful

I can bet that at least one of them is dating a non-white. Not hard feelings but they just look somewhat slutty, i.e. could easily go for a race-mixing.

Theudiskaz
Friday, April 28th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Skandonordid/Hallstatt women are godesses in the flesh.

goldgrube
Friday, April 28th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Skandonordid/Hallstatt women are godesses in the flesh.

Nordid looks best on men

Theudiskaz
Friday, April 28th, 2006, 09:34 PM
Nordid looks best on menOn both! Besides it's a race, not an article of clothing!

nooneatall
Friday, April 28th, 2006, 09:41 PM
On both! Besides it's a race, not an article of clothing!I dunno, what sub race is the red head from tatu?

Theudiskaz
Friday, April 28th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Don't know...homo sordidus lesbiensis?:thumbdown

János Hunyadi
Friday, April 28th, 2006, 09:50 PM
I dunno, what sub race is the red head from tatu?

Either Baltid or Gorid (East Baltid).

The darker haired one is a Nordid/Northern Pontid mix,

I think that you're fantasy would be a threesome with Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova. :P

Don't know much about their singing but they're both very hot. ;)

Jäger
Friday, April 28th, 2006, 09:56 PM
I dunno, what sub race is the red head from tatu? Somewehere between Baltid and Gorid (Baltid/East-Alpinid).

Infantile looks are mostly prefered for women I guess, that would include the classic Nordics, Alpinids, and Meds.
Technically the robust types should seem more beautyfull on men, Faelid,Brünn,Baltid.

I think personal perception can alter this quite heavily, as a nordicist I am all for nordics of course :D, including the north-cromagnids (faellid)

[edit]Nice Janos Hunyadi :D you were faster but we have the same result :D

Huzar
Friday, April 28th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Technically the robust types should seem more beautyfull on men, Faelid,Brünn,Baltid.

Baltid is not robust. It's more like Alpinid. Baltid phenotype is pleaseble on a girl i think.

I think personal perception can alter this quite heavily,

Unfortunately, this factor biases heavly, any poll we could ever open........

nooneatall
Saturday, April 29th, 2006, 07:08 AM
Either Baltid or Gorid (East Baltid).

The darker haired one is a Nordid/Northern Pontid mix,

I think that you're fantasy would be a threesome with Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova. :P
More like a threesome with Lena Katrina and Lindsay Lohan :D

nooneatall
Saturday, April 29th, 2006, 07:19 AM
Don't know...homo sordidus lesbiensis?:thumbdownThey aren't really lesbians. Also both of my ex gfs were bi. And about half of the girls I know claim to be bi.

Thruthheim
Saturday, April 29th, 2006, 01:05 PM
They aren't really lesbians. Also both of my ex gfs were bi. And about half of the girls I know claim to be bi.

I Think this is a fashion trend! I don't think they necessarily are Bi, I think Girls often adhere to it to entice or appear more attractive to Men.

Weg
Saturday, April 29th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Female lesbians are no less disgusting than gays. TATU is a pernicious band that makes female homosexuality fashionable. Nothing cool in it, really.

nooneatall
Saturday, April 29th, 2006, 05:03 PM
Female lesbians are no less disgusting than gays. TATU is a pernicious band that makes female homosexuality fashionable. Nothing cool in it, really. Gayness doesn't produce mixed race offspring and most people will always pursue others of the opposite sex no matter how acceptable it is to have same sex relationships. It is for these reasons that I consider same sex relationships far less wrong and less threatening than interracial relationships, that and because bi girls are hot. I do really wish this trend of girls I know having hardcore man on man porn out in their rooms where I can happen upon it by accident would start to reverse itself though.