PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Workout Routine?

Thorburn
Tuesday, January 13th, 2004, 01:04 AM
So who here is actually doing regular workout, and what is your program and used supplements if any?

Also, what do you people think about anabolic steroids?

Vojvoda
Tuesday, January 13th, 2004, 02:50 AM
I work out regularly, 3-4 times a week.I usually ride the bike for 20 minutes sometimes half an hour, then lift weights and punch and kick the shiite out of my punching bag :D I never used supplements or steroids.I hate needles ;)

Johnny Reb
Tuesday, January 13th, 2004, 03:10 AM
I just got back into the gym. I'm going on a bulking phase for the next few months, utilizing a high rep, low weight sceme. Then I want to cut down to around 225 and get my strength up using low rep, heavy weight workouts.

My diet consists of protein shakes and solid food meals (never combining fats and carbohydrates). 6 feedings during the day and another shake in the wee hours of the morning to prevent muscle loss.

As far as anabolics go, there's legal stuff out there that's just as good, and not nearly so dangerous. Also, one might have reservations about "cheating". I wouldn't touch the stuff.

Awar
Tuesday, January 13th, 2004, 04:43 AM
I work out 5-6 times a week. I always try to lift more weight than I previously could.

Monday: Pecs, legs
Tuesday: Biceps, Triceps
Wednesday: Back, Shoulders.

Thu, Fri and Sat is more of the same. I punch the bag a lot ( every 2-3 days I do about 30-40 mins of punching ). Also, I work the forearms every three days.

Diet: Whatever is on the menu, because I'm far from being rich. No supplements whatsoever.

Pomor
Tuesday, January 13th, 2004, 09:07 AM
I started to work out about 3 months ago. All I do is deadlifts 2-3 times a week. First I warm-up with a lighter weight and then do one set with around 20 repetitions, but so that the twentieth time you can hardly lift a barbell above your knees. So far I gained around 7kg of muscle mass and added about 25 kg on the barbell.

Allenson
Tuesday, January 13th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Living the way I do, out in the hills and close to the land and whatnot, I don't have any need for an "exercise routine". I am able to stay fit through work: cutting, splitting and carrying fire wood, shoveling the snow that falls almost every day & snowblowing when it gets too deep. ;)

My employment also can be physically strenuous-tree work in the winter months and often wielding a chainsaw. Just being outside for most of the day during the winter can burn many calories and help keep one fit.

My ladyfriend and I snowshoe often as well and 'back-country' skiing on Telemark gear in the woods around the house.

There is still plenty to do in the warmer months as well--gardening (vegetable and flower) and just general care of the fifteen acres (6.1 hectares by my conversion chart) that we dwell on.

No supplements or steroids, thanks.

I'm not "huge" but I am fit and strong (UP body type) and I can handle a splitting maul like nobody's business. ;)

Julius
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 12:04 PM
I love running, especially in the forrest! In the Summer I regulary run and ride my mountain-bike.

Now I've started to excersise dynamic strength and stretching every day. I've become very stiff since I quit with sports. And I'm also afraid of getting Repetitive Strain Injury (http://eeshop.unl.edu/rsi.html) in my arms due to all the time I spend infront of computers. :-O

http://www.cfwenterprises.com/assets/images/product/cfw/JEANFRENETTE.JPG

Awar
Tuesday, January 20th, 2004, 03:58 PM
I think I've gotten RSI, because of a lot of working with the computer combined with a lot of boxing. I almost constantly feel pain in the upper-right back and shoulder. Awful.

xakep
Friday, January 23rd, 2004, 07:01 AM
I have been working out last year, but this year I decided to slack off a little. I'm gonna start working out again in couple weeks. Spring is coming and so are pool, frat, and dorm parties etc ... gotta get ready in advance. My max on bench was 240 lb last year.

As for steroids, never used'em and never will. I guess you get a little boost, but its better to have that feeling that you have done it yourself.

Awar
Friday, January 23rd, 2004, 05:46 PM
The guys I know who are using or have been using steroids have major depressive states when they stop using it. One of them got a serious acne problem all over his back, shoulders, arms and neck. Basically, it totally destroyed his skin.

He has liver problems, violent mood swings etc.

Most of the others who use steroids ( or any other strong stuff ) are into working out just as long as they have money to buy these supplements, as soon as they run out of money and supplements, they run out of will to work out.

Hellstar
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 02:29 AM
Each day preparing for battle and keeping myself intact, either weight lifting or boxing, running. drumming, and fight with swords and axes. Pushing my mental universe deeper into its essence or just take enemies from around you in life, itís a huge battleground out there, enough inspiration. This is as huge part of my life as the emotional life itself, since both connected I see no reason to make that division in my past introduction.

Steroids seem tempting, but contain ambivalent bodily side effects and mental ambivalence as well, which could target some harder than others. Self-confidence, aggression will rise in you, if you are gifted, but are these negative factors?

The negative side factors could be some depression and mood swings?, but what the hell get some wrinkles in your forehead, itís about time boy, and your sex urge gets more defined as well,

Bodily aspects of side effects from steroids, this chapter is to complex and numerous
Symptoms are described.

I donít think people should take them, but I guess some are so weak and can never be like a Viking in physic so they have to resolve to this enchanted artificial crap, donít get me wrong I have thought alot about starting them to test extremities, but how can I if my extremity is endless in itself?

I have no laws before my self so its interesting to observe these people taking them, I guess the day I try myself will first be the day I can tell my honest opinion about it, but I both hate and admire (to a certain degree) people who do it. Afterall its in the name of progress.

Taras Bulba
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 02:57 AM
I mostly do push-ups, in sets of 20 or 25. I'll do sit-ups every other day.

Hellstar
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 12:25 PM
I mostly do push-ups, in sets of 20 or 25. I'll do sit-ups every other day.

I Know what you are saying might sound weak to some people but I have made the discovery that the periods I donít bench I can keep my bench strength almost intact by taking as many push ups as possible till pain rips inside, then a break and then continue for 5 sets maybe till the total edge of pressure, it develops great triceps, makes the chest abit too hard and not growing but works on the delta also and upper neck, push ups is not bad if you donít have anything else, triceps dip or pull ups in body exercises are helpful also if you only have forest around you.

Strong physic with healthy furious mind is best combination; your fury shall be your savoir and develop your body in steps of progress.

Taras Bulba
Sunday, January 25th, 2004, 06:06 PM
True. Although I didn't say I only do 20 to 25, I only do that much at one time. So after the first 20 to 25 I break for 1 to 2 minutes and do another set of pushups(20-25)

Awar
Monday, January 26th, 2004, 01:10 AM
I bought some sort of wheel with which you roll over the floor :)
Great excercise for strengthening the mid section.

Angelcynn Beorn
Monday, January 26th, 2004, 09:59 PM
I created something similar using a dumbell handle and a small diameter plate as the wheel. But im usually lazy with my abs, they're naturally strong for me so i can get away with it.

Tor
Wednesday, January 28th, 2004, 01:37 AM
True. Although I didn't say I only do 20 to 25, I only do that much at one time. So after the first 20 to 25 I break for 1 to 2 minutes and do another set of pushups(20-25) Yea but what is 20 or 25 push ups in sets? its nothing, its a begining ok,

Angelcynn Beorn
Thursday, January 29th, 2004, 12:52 AM
Really depends on how many sets hes doing.

Awar
Thursday, January 29th, 2004, 06:59 AM
Actually, it's not good if you overwork yourself.

Taras Bulba
Thursday, January 29th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Really depends on how many sets hes doing.

Exactly!! Don't give me this 20 to 25 are nothing stuff. The most I can do in one set is 50, but I choose to do sets in a more managable number. In fact thats about the number used by the military, with minute breaks between sets.

Angelcynn Beorn
Thursday, January 29th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Pushkin, if your really into bodyweight stuff why not give this workout a try: http://www.trainforstrength.com/workout1.shtml

Its one im using at the moment to get back into shape after being quite lazy for the last few months. Doesnt look like much but knocked the crap out of me first time i did it. :) Theres plenty of other good stuff on that site too.

Tor
Monday, February 2nd, 2004, 02:51 AM
Well what is giving most strength is pushing yourself to the edge physically, what you talk about is lazy and has no progress visible!

Listen,

Start with one set and take as many you can, hold breaks on even 10 or 20 sec and keep on going, till you pass out in your fucking head and then you can feel when the acid flush inside of your muscles and you slowly but unwillingly but realistically eject the last power outward!

Then comes the next set, which you do in same fashion but this time you will take around 20-45 repitions less than the previous triumph set, donít worry it will all come naturally when you only take little break, you shall command the muscles and they shall only be prevailed by their own essence!

Now comes the third and fourth set! Those you just take qualitatively slow and a bit more wide grip!

More than 4 sets are not necessary more than each second day, for this exercise and the gain it can bring.

Remember they are extreme sets, which challenge and makes you remember who you are and what you strike and progress for!

Not sets which demoralise your progress and belief in yourself,

strength shall come with honour!

nordic_canadian_male
Monday, February 2nd, 2004, 03:23 AM
I did workout before although not anymore, but the secret I think is just to

-combine muscle groups
-concentrate on compound exercises
- go all out every set meaning never tell yourself, alright i'm doing 20, always go till your exhausted.
-Let your muscles rest, so don't exercise more than 4 days a week ( only meaning heavy weights, not boxing or swimming).
-don't forget your LEGS
-try to eat well, but always have a day per week that you can eat and drink all the shit you want.
-get atleast 6 hours of sleep
-IMPORTANT have sex before a workout and not after, you don't want to lower your testosterone at night just before your body repairs itself.
-eat carbs at high rate , but only in the morning and on days of training, others days just have some carbs in the morning, not eating carbs will damage your organs later on in life.

There's more but I got tired of typing.

Nordhammer
Monday, February 2nd, 2004, 09:19 AM
Living the way I do, out in the hills and close to the land and whatnot, I don't have any need for an "exercise routine". I am able to stay fit through work: cutting, splitting and carrying fire wood, shoveling the snow that falls almost every day & snowblowing when it gets too deep. ;)

I'm not "huge" but I am fit and strong (UP body type) and I can handle a splitting maul like nobody's business. ;)

Reminds me of how Rocky beat the big Russian in part IV. :)

I think I've gotten RSI, because of a lot of working with the computer combined with a lot of boxing. I almost constantly feel pain in the upper-right back and shoulder. Awful.

I don't know about your case, but sometimes this is stress related. Some people have bad posture or tense their shoulders when they use the keyboard or mouse. Years ago I noticed myself tensing in this way, it was completely preventable just by me being conscious of it.

Allenson
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2004, 04:28 PM
Reminds me of how Rocky beat the big Russian in part IV. :)

I always loved the Rocky movies. :)

Eye of the tiger, baby!

Tommy Vercetti
Wednesday, February 4th, 2004, 10:56 PM
I work every muscle on my body 3 times a week.Monday on, tuesday off,Wednesday on, thursday off, friday on.I do 2 series each muscle with 6-12 repeats.On offdays i eat lots of proteins and carbohydrates and sometimes i take insulin shots.After 8 week cycle im 1 week off.

Turificator
Wednesday, February 11th, 2004, 02:18 PM
I've been working out 3-4 times a week, with occasional breaks (esp. during summer) for the last 3 years. I enjoy the physical exercise, it helps me cope with stress and keeps me in good shape. I do regular anabolic weight-training at the gym. At the moment I'm taking vegan creatine (although I'm thinking of dropping it... not sure it's very healthy or in any way useful). I used to take isolated soy protein supplements, but gave them up. Too much protein is useless and can be potentially dangerous. We can get all the protein we need from the food we eat.

Steroids? hahaha I think I'll leave those to the ugly bodybuilding Yankee freaks!!

Ah, I'm also a very amateurish savateur (French boxer). Savate is real fun (and European!)

EUROPE,
JEUNESSE,
REVOLUTION!

Dr. Solar Wolff
Monday, February 16th, 2004, 05:01 AM
On days in which I do no heavy labor (I am building a cabin) or shoveling snow, Jog uphill one mile to the mailbox (at 6400 ft. elevation). Pull a 100 lb. bow, each arm, doing basically a strength routine. Chinese martial art leg work: duck walk, crossovers, split squats (if those names mean anything to you). For the belly, I blow up a hot water bottle, 5 sets of 5, three second hold. This works wonders!! On alternate days, heavy bag workout, either straight rounds or work on individual punches which require special skill like the left hook.

In the past I have done bodybuilding, powerlifting work, Olympic lifts, boxed and done some martial arts.

Introducing steroids into one's body is tinkering with its engineering and will only lead to trouble. I do take L-arginine (or L-ornithine) before going to bed each night. This amino acid base stimulates the pitutary into increased production of human growth hormone whose production declines after age 30. I began this at age 39. This reduces recovery time and strengthens the body in many ways but should not be taken by anyone under 30. I don't know the reaction in females.

I do not believe anyone who takes his or her body seriously should eat white sugar or high fructose corn syrup which spike insulin production and cause the body to deposit fat both under the skin and in the internal organs.

Awar
Monday, February 16th, 2004, 05:14 AM
I retain a lot of water, and I get really fat really quick, but then again, I can quickly gain a lot of strength.

I'm really not in a position to choose what I eat, so, I was wondering what would you recommend to me, to get rid of fat under the skin+the water?

Dr. Solar Wolff
Saturday, March 6th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Awar, let me answer your question with a little conversation I overheard. While a member of a boxing gym, a fighter came up to the trainer and asked him how to lose 3 pounds for an upcoming fight. The fighter was named "Rene", a Mexican kid who must have weighed 130 pounds with his clothes on. Rene was one of the most well defined human beings I have ever seen. The trainer told Rene, "you don't want to lose any muscle" since he was fighting an older, stronger opponent. The trainer told Rene: "Stop eating sugar". He went on to list things containing sugar as if Rene were a child. The big one turned out to be "no soft drinks". Rene lost the three pounds necessary in less than a week, no steam room, no drastic measures at "weigh-in".

I thought this trainer was crazy at the time. Years later a "scientific" writer recommended that same thing with a twist. He said do aerobics in the morning, before breakfast, then never eat table sugar or any simple sugar such as corn fructose. I jogged each morning and stopped all sugar. I lost my little roll of fat around my belly that I had for 40 years. It sounds too simple but it is nevertheless true.

Angelcynn Beorn
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Aye, what you drink is just as important as what you eat. Try drinking lots of milk if youd like to gain weight and/or muscle, and try sticking to water if you want a quick easy way to lose weight.

Taras Bulba
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Pushkin, if your really into bodyweight stuff why not give this workout a try: http://www.trainforstrength.com/workout1.shtml

Its one im using at the moment to get back into shape after being quite lazy for the last few months. Doesnt look like much but knocked the crap out of me first time i did it. :) Theres plenty of other good stuff on that site too.

I actually tried that only in reverse. Instead of starting at one and moving up to 15, I started at 15 moved my way down to 1. It knocked me out too; cause in total you do around 140 pushups in total! By the time I got down to 10(75 pushups) I was already about to collaspe and I had to struggle just to do the last 1 pushup!

Thanks for this, its been helpful! :D

Atlancos
Saturday, March 13th, 2004, 07:51 PM
I just got back into the gym. I'm going on a bulking phase for the next few months, utilizing a high rep, low weight sceme. Then I want to cut down to around 225 and get my strength up using low rep, heavy weight workouts.

I could be mistaken but, shouldn't you be switching these around? I thought in order to bulk up, low reps and heavy weight is the way. And to cut fat you should do high reps/light weights. When I used to work out with weights, that's how it went with me. I never got big though, because I just mainly wanted to stay in shape; I didn't really care about being bulky. I don't lift weights much anymore, I'm mostly a runner now:D .

Scoob
Saturday, March 13th, 2004, 08:14 PM
I could be mistaken but, shouldn't you be switching these around? I thought in order to bulk up, low reps and heavy weight is the way. And to cut fat you should do high reps/light weights. When I used to work out with weights, that's how it went with me. I never got big though, because I just mainly wanted to stay in shape; I didn't really care about being bulky. I don't lift weights much anymore, I'm mostly a runner now:D .The general formula for bulking that I know is:
1. increase caloric intake (make sure you are ingesting substantially more than you are burning)
2. low reps and high weight - take a few minutes between each set

It's crucial to eat and sleep enough: this is how and when your body repairs itself and grows (think of teenagers and how much they sleep, compared to old people).

blut-ehre
Saturday, March 13th, 2004, 09:58 PM
The general formula for bulking that I know is:
1. increase caloric intake (make sure you are ingesting substantially more than you are burning)
2. low reps and high weight - take a few minutes between each set

It's crucial to eat and sleep enough: this is how and when your body repairs itself and grows (think of teenagers and how much they sleep, compared to old people).

What if youīre a insomniac ? I am one and i was just wondering , I know it's not healthy but my 4-6 hours of sleep a night feel great. I am pretty sedementary but I can do anything I feel like doing =D ... is it just that I wont 'bulk' ?

Scoob
Saturday, March 13th, 2004, 11:05 PM
What if youīre a insomniac ? I am one and i was just wondering , I know it's not healthy but my 4-6 hours of sleep a night feel great. I am pretty sedementary but I can do anything I feel like doing =D ... is it just that I wont 'bulk' ?

I'm not a doctor or a personal trainer, so I don't really know. My informal opinion is that if you are happy with 4-6 hours, then that's how much you should sleep.

Nordraserei
Friday, January 13th, 2006, 04:53 AM
For those of you who don't have weights or gym memberships. This isn't a thread to help you bulk up, this is a thread to help people start off in the right direction.

Pushups: 100
Situps: 200
calf raises: 50 each leg
bicep curls: 100 -- in and out
triceps: 100
bent over tricep: 100
squats: 200

Eggs are also good to eat. Eat about 9 whites and 5 yellows. I also recommend not taking any juice until you've already bulked up to your max. weight.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Sunday, January 15th, 2006, 01:27 AM
I'm doing an non-weight workout but I am not looking to gain weight, only strength and reduce body fat:

Full-length pushups, on fingertips, 3 sets of 15, one minute break inbetween.

Abdominal work: seated position, legs in the air and elevated, lift 10 lb. medicine ball from left to right sides holding arms straight, 2 sets of 50.

One set Peacock position, (yoga), for spinal strength, begin according to strenght and work up to 30 second hold. (This is balancing on hands, elbows on solar plexis, head, legs and feet off ground, in-line.

Three three-minute rounds on heavy bag, hitting at 100%, three punches jab, right cross, shovel hook (latter with both hands), one minute rest between rounds.

One round plyometrics, jab and cross, in which contact is made with the bag swinging toward you and you immediately rebound with a second strike--same hand--same punch, 1 set of 15 reps for jab and cross. Three minute rest.

Two rounds plyometrics, two hand push. As the bag swings to you, you break it and push as hard as possible, 15 reps, one set right leg forward, one set left leg forward. Three minute rest between right and left sides.

After each set with the heavy bag, 6 second bear hug as an isometric, max. strength, so six sets in all.

Alternate Day: running

Each workout two days per week.

PrincessAlia
Sunday, January 15th, 2006, 04:42 PM
Here are some other good exercises:

one legged squats

v-ups, tuck up, straddle up (like sit ups)

frog jumps

reverse calf raises

sit against the wall

leg lifts

handstand push ups

WarMaiden
Sunday, January 29th, 2006, 05:54 AM
I do weights 2 times a week and then Cardio for 30 mins 4 times a week, i have lost 27 lbs so far..

I'm starting the Super Squats routine tomorrow..

Nordraserei
Sunday, January 29th, 2006, 06:13 AM
I do weights 2 times a week and then Cardio for 30 mins 4 times a week, i have lost 27 lbs so far..

I'm starting the Super Squats routine tomorrow..
That's great.

WarMaiden
Sunday, January 29th, 2006, 06:19 AM
That's great.

I was supposed to start my new routine today, my legs are sore from yesterdays workout so i'm resting today and working out tomorrow... My goal was 30lbs, once i attain that goal i may try for another 8-10lbs :D Typical Woman never happy lol

Nordraserei
Sunday, January 29th, 2006, 07:16 AM
I was supposed to start my new routine today, my legs are sore from yesterdays workout so i'm resting today and working out tomorrow... My goal was 30lbs, once i attain that goal i may try for another 8-10lbs :D Typical Woman never happy lol
You can't be taking off like that. Sore legs are a good sign. That means you're building muscle. Just work through your pain. That's the best way. :thumbup

WarMaiden
Sunday, January 29th, 2006, 03:02 PM
You can't be taking off like that. Sore legs are a good sign. That means you're building muscle. Just work through your pain. That's the best way. :thumbup

I needed a rest day i worked out everyday this week "except yesterday" i done so many squats on Friday i could barely stand up yesterday, plus for my new routine i need my husband home especially for the pullovers, i can't lay the weight on my chest like men do when a set is over :~(

Nordraserei
Sunday, January 29th, 2006, 06:11 PM
I needed a rest day i worked out everyday this week "except yesterday" i done so many squats on Friday i could barely stand up yesterday, plus for my new routine i need my husband home especially for the pullovers, i can't lay the weight on my chest like men do when a set is over :~(
Weak. :| :P

WarMaiden
Sunday, January 29th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Weak. :| :P

Oh shush and be nice lol

:insulted

Draupner
Thursday, March 29th, 2007, 03:35 AM
I disagree with the amount of situps you've recommended.. If you can keep going after about 20 situps, you're doing them wrong. 20 hard situps is much better than 200 average situps. Not to mention the future complications people would have on their lower back if they do 200 everytime with a bad technique.

BrunnBeast
Thursday, March 29th, 2007, 11:31 PM
You guys are funny. See my other post in this forum.

Georgia
Tuesday, June 14th, 2016, 04:29 PM
From long distance running to working out in the gym and short distance running, long distance walking and hiking I have finally made a total change about 8 month ago when I started Pilates. Since then I have created my personal work out routine and love it. I believe I have benefited more from this than any other workout routine in the past. Despite being a senior citizen I feel more energetic and healthier than in my younger days. I have a 1 1/2 hour workout six days a week.
And the best thing of all....I can work out no matter where I am, whether vacationing in Germany, spending the night away from home visiting my children and grandchildren or being at home. All I need is my resistance bands and I carry them always with me when I plan to spend time away from home. Love it! Now, I still walk whenever I can and hiking is a passion of mine whenever I get a chance. But, I still do the Pilates workout 6/7.

Georgia:)

Shadow
Wednesday, June 15th, 2016, 02:25 AM
I am 68. Every other day I start with the abdominal vacuum. This is derived from a yoga exercise. Walking the dogs up mountain trails takes care of the legs. I am at 6500 feet so this is also a cardio exercise. For exercise proper I work with a maul. A maul is like a very heavy axe if you are not familiar with them. They are used for splitting wood. Both summer and winter residences are heated by wood so splitting wood is a very practical thing for me. This motion of raising and lowering the maul works every muscle in the upper body, it is especially hard on the abdominals and lower back but also trains the arms and nerves for a maximum effort at the strike. It even works the hips and back of the legs as they are used as stabilizers. I have three mauls of varying weights as well as an iron wedge and sledge hammer for particularly tough rounds.

Elessar
Wednesday, August 24th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Bench - Squat - Deadlift.
Praise Brodin.
Repeat.

GKGhost
Wednesday, September 28th, 2016, 11:24 PM
So who here is actually doing regular workout, and what is your program and used supplements if any?

My work ends at 2pm every day. So four hours a day non-stop except for a couple minutes for water / washroom, three days a week at the local gym after work. And two hours a day either Sunday or Saturday.

I have the advantage of having very good endurance. As in I quite literally go, go, go. Comes with growing up in highly mountainous terrain where when not in school I & family / friends would go hiking for hours on end, walking a mile and a half to school, and also never letting my routine / diet fail.

As for routine whatever I feel like. Weights, rowing, and stair climbers. Not little things. Even after taking a four-year break from serious exercise due to a badly broken shoulder then career change I can still do 325lbs leg presses, 30 reps.

Further routine wise I also make use of the gym's basement level swimming pool for an hour / hour & a half at times on Wednesday evening when it is very quiet. That's on top of the four hours. Usually, make use of the laps area which means one has to actually swim and not flounder around.

No, I don't use supplements. Wouldn't need to even if I was a born a male because I have dad's body structure & thick muscle mass**.

That just means I have to be careful what & how much I eat otherwise I will "bulk up" and quite literally look like some Amazonian. No not fat it just goes straight to solid muscle that is incredibly hard to lose. I did that once when younger in the military, where despite having a 200lb person fall flat across my back as I was leaning over [person slipped on the blanket] I didn't move an inch, and once was enough.

**dad's got old german / European body structure. What I imagine the Vikings & similar were at one point. What do I mean? Well despite the fact that he was never in a physically demanding career and hasn't been in a gym for forty years dad can still, due to that thick long-lasting muscle that remains, rough house with my brother [who is military police & very fit] as if he was a boy.

LillyCaterina
Wednesday, January 24th, 2018, 02:06 AM
I've been working out at a fitness center to improve my appearence and health.

Sometimes our busy daily lives can gradually wear us down until we make the decision to repair the damage sustained.;)

Wuotans Krieger
Sunday, November 25th, 2018, 05:57 PM

Also, what do you people think about anabolic steroids?

My exercise amounts to rising from my bed, occasionally getting out of my armchair and taking Sanotogen 50 plus multivitamin tablets.