PDA

View Full Version : Classify Siobhan Donaghy

Scáthach
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 01:11 AM
All the talk of Irish redheads reminded me of her.
I really think she's the most striking, beautiful person i've seen in ages..like a renaissance painting. While I'm female myself i can still appreciate..and be jealous of..these things!
What subrace would you say she falls into?
Kelt perhaps or maybe something more unusual?
Her eyes are amazing...almost puppydog like!

Milesian
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 01:32 AM
She is quite distinct. At first I was going to say her facial features are not typical of redheads in my experience, but the second last pic of her does come across as a set of features that are familiar, it's just that her face seems longer. I have a friend who is a redhead and in that pic she has a look that is quite like her. We used to call my friend Jean Butler due to the similarity :). The red hair would suggest a UP origin, but I can't really say that her face is that UP in it's appearance

Vojvoda
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 05:44 AM
She is an Aran Nordid type.

Scáthach
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 06:51 PM
Yes, i was thinking there may have been Aran ancestry in her :)
I'm thinking Kelt with Aran Island ancestry.

Stríbog
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 07:12 PM
What's with the dull complexion and sunken eyes? She looks like a heroin addict! :-O

Scáthach
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 11:38 PM
I beg to differ...i like her eyes and her skin is merely pale, very typical of Ireland. She's far too pretty to look like a heroin addict :D

Vojvoda
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 04:26 AM
I beg to differ...i like her eyes and her skin is merely pale, very typical of Ireland. She's far too pretty to look like a heroin addict :DShe is pure Aran, very gracile, long straight nose, red hair etc.

I doubt she is gracialized by heroin like Mick Jagger is:D

Long live Eire!;)

Scáthach
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 09:26 PM
Hmm Jagger still looks great so.....yeah...don't get me started on Sir Mick ;)

Anyway, I dont know how she could be pure Aran if her mother is British - her father is Irish, im not sure from wherabouts but surely people from the Aran Islands with such a small and decreasing population would have to be purely and wholly from the Islands to be pure Aran - as ''pure'' as pure subraces can be that is ;)