PDA

View Full Version : Classify Brunhilde Verhenne

Frans_Jozef
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 11:49 AM
Classify this ex-Belgian Beauty Queen; she's flemish too.

Glenlivet
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 02:12 PM
A Falid beauty?

Classify this ex-Belgian Beauty Queen; she's flemish too.

Loki
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 02:18 PM
I guess predominantly Falish, although I would not rule out a hint of Alpine. I suspect her natural hair colour is more brunet...

Frans_Jozef
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 03:48 PM
A Falid beauty?

Yes, despite her chubbyness which would instignate a hint of Alpinid admixture, but Faelid and Bruenn women are more round-faced and the cute, blunted short nose makes it indistinguishable from an Alpinid nose.

Frans_Jozef
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 03:52 PM
I guess predominantly Falish, although I would not rule out a hint of Alpine. I suspect her natural hair colour is more brunet...

Well, Loki, if her pubic hair is some shades lighter than her head hair, than she was till her puberal years a natural blond and like many Central Europeans it darkened with growing-up.
The colour of pubic hair is indicative for the general and original colour range of the hair at other body parts...

In fact, a blond woman who shaved off that particular outcrop, should raise suspicion on her blond condition...

Loki
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 03:58 PM
Well, Loki, if her pubic hair is some shades lighter than her head hair, than she was till her puberal years a natural blond and like many Central Europeans it darkened with growing-up.
The colour of pubic hair is indicative for the general and original colour range of the hair at other body parts...

In fact, a blond woman who shaved off that particular outcrop, should raise suspicion on her blond condition...

You know the colour of her pubic hair??? C'mon, share your insightful pictures with us!! :D