PDA

View Full Version : What Defines the East-Alpine Race?

Lemko
Wednesday, January 4th, 2006, 10:45 PM
I would like to know anything about that..:)

Scholar
Wednesday, January 4th, 2006, 11:07 PM
I'm actually quite interested myself. Please discuss.

nordic_canadian_male
Thursday, January 5th, 2006, 12:03 AM
Without getting technical east-slpines just simply have a mongoloid look to them. They have straight hair as a rule, higher CI, they're more yellow skinned than west alpines and do seem more alpinized in the sense that they're more extreme. They also have darker eyes and hair and are an ugly race due to the asian infusion.

Some even believe that the east alpine is the true alpine, and this eastern intruder blended in the west with more cro-magnid types and gave rise to the west alpine. It is possible to believe that the typical alpine has blackish hair, dark brown eyes, yellow skin, is short and heavy and appears to be atleast of part asian descent. This race is the east alpine.

Lemko
Thursday, January 5th, 2006, 12:54 AM
Ok thanks. I would be classified as a pred. Gorid. Now I know that I am ugly Asian-Mongoliod guy :D

nordic_canadian_male
Thursday, January 5th, 2006, 01:27 AM
Ou thanks it is very nice:) I would be classified as a pred. Gorid. Now I know that I am ugly asian-mongoliod guy.:D

Freedom of speech, although some people here give praise to undeserving races and people I just speak my mind :thumbup

Agrippa
Thursday, January 5th, 2006, 01:55 AM
Eastalpinids are not as a rule more extreme I'd say though the border to Eastbaltids is fluent quite often.

Many Eastalpinids have in fact quite balanced features, are more slender build, gracile, often light hair, even eyes, higher forehead and skull than Westalpinids ("French Alpine").

Lemko
Thursday, January 5th, 2006, 02:01 AM
I have read that they are mostly common in Southern Poland. Is it true? Could they also to be common for example in Russia or Yugoslavia?

Agrippa
Thursday, January 5th, 2006, 02:04 AM
In Southern Poland, Slovakia, Ukrainians. But distribution all over Eastern Europe and yes, present in Russia and Yugoslavia too. Especially in Russia most Alpinoids are Eastalpinid/Gorid.

Lemko
Thursday, January 5th, 2006, 02:11 AM
Would you please clssify that man. Could he get some Alpine admixture?

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?p=359921#post359921

QuietWind
Thursday, January 5th, 2006, 03:49 AM
Here is a Gorid male:

https://forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=46308&d=1134066885

nordic_canadian_male
Thursday, January 5th, 2006, 03:56 AM
Eastalpinids are not as a rule more extreme I'd say though the border to Eastbaltids is fluent quite often.

Many Eastalpinids have in fact quite balanced features, are more slender build, gracile, often light hair, even eyes, higher forehead and skull than Westalpinids ("French Alpine").

I'd attribute that to admixture. The examples i've seen from anthropologists point to asian influence. These lighter east-alpinids may have alot neo-danubian which resemble them in some features, and a mixed type might not be so easily detected. The higher vaults can be attributed to regional continuity.

nordic_canadian_male
Thursday, January 5th, 2006, 04:02 AM
Would you please clssify that man. Could he get some Alpine admixture?

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?p=359921#post359921

He looks like a small mediteranean. Relatively wide forehead, and the delicate face point in that direction.

Catterick
Sunday, December 4th, 2016, 03:19 AM
Lundman defined East Alpines apart from the classic West Alpine primarily by their higher vault. In the Caucasian race eastern races tend to have a higher cranial vault than those in the west. Migrations have however altered the distributions of traits but a low vault is originally western and a high vault is eastern.

Germaniathane
Thursday, February 9th, 2017, 09:21 PM
The East Alpine as the name suggest is the eastern variant of the Alpine/Alpinid race of Western Europe. This East Alpine also called Gorid after the Gora Mountains of southern Poland. It is similar to the Alpine type, but slightly mixed with Baltid( Neo-Danubian) strains. It is an East Europid phenotype. The variation is between the regular Alpine and Baltid.

These are the principal traits linked with this race:

- higher-skulled than the Western European Alpine
- low endormorphy
- brachycephalic
- pale to light skin
- a short and concave-nosed
- straight or wavy brown hair, sometimes black

The type is common in southern Poland, and forms an important racial element among Czechs, Slovaks, Hungarians, Romanians, Serbs, Albanians, Bulgarians, north-west Ukrainians.