PDA

View Full Version : Classify Tess Goossens

Frans_Jozef
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 08:44 AM
No, she is not in the remotest sense a relative of mine; she's a VJ on some Flemish music channel and presents a program on domestic animals of which she displays a total and disgusting ignorance....

Milesian
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 09:04 AM
She's attractive, no doubt about that.
She looks mostly Med to me, with something else I can't put my finger on.
She looks as if she has a high forehead, perhaps indicative of an eastern European influence?

Frans_Jozef
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 09:34 AM
She's attractive, no doubt about that.
She looks mostly Med to me, with something else I can't put my finger on.
She looks as if she has a high forehead, perhaps indicative of an eastern European influence?

I often noticed that women have steep, smooth and high foreheads, regardless of race, a rather prouberant development of the frontal region, usually indicative that the occiput is suppressed and that they fall in the brachycephalic or high mesocephalic range.

Milesian
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 09:59 AM
I often noticed that women have steep, smooth and high foreheads, regardless of race, a rather prouberant development of the frontal region, usually indicative that the occiput is suppressed and that they fall in the brachycephalic or high mesocephalic range.

But I have a steep,smooth and high forehead with a rather prouberant development of the frontal region....wait a minute, your not calling me effeminate again are you? ;) I guess that's a padeomorphic trait then, although my occupit isn't suppressed at all, quite the opposite.

Loki
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 10:04 AM
Wouldn't mind being alone with her in a log cabin in the middle of a snowy winter's night... ;)

Frans_Jozef
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 11:53 AM
But I have a steep,smooth and high forehead with a rather prouberant development of the frontal region....wait a minute, your not calling me effeminate again are you? ;) I guess that's a padeomorphic trait then, although my occupit isn't suppressed at all, quite the opposite.

The we're all effimated, because higher and rounder vaults are a quality of the UP modern Europoids :-)

Vojvoda
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 04:12 PM
UP modern Europoids :-)

That's what she basically is, right?

cosmocreator
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 08:01 PM
Could she be a Keltic Nordic perhaps?

Frans_Jozef
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 08:22 AM
Could she be a Keltic Nordic perhaps?

She's one of the many Nordic-Mediterrenean "stabilized blends" which we encounter in NW Europe, usually longheaded of intermediate but darkish pigmentation.

Vojvoda
Tuesday, September 30th, 2003, 03:31 PM
She's one of the many Nordic-Mediterrenean "stabilized blends" which we encounter in NW Europe, usually longheaded of intermediate but darkish pigmentation.You can also encounter that particular stabilized blend in NE and SE Europe as well, usually high-skulled.