PDA

View Full Version : Classify Ulrika Johnsson

Loki
Thursday, September 25th, 2003, 08:56 PM
Ulrika Johnsson has been cited by the SNPA as a textbook example of their "Hallstatt Nordic", and I am not very inclined to disagree with them. Have a look:

http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/cinerama/west/120/ulrika_jonsson_34.jpg

Loki
Thursday, September 25th, 2003, 08:59 PM
More...

http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/cinerama/west/120/ulrika_jonsson_01.jpg

http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/cinerama/west/120/ulrika_jonsson_10.jpg

cosmocreator
Thursday, September 25th, 2003, 09:09 PM
I would disagree. The squareness of her jaw suggests some UP.

Loki
Thursday, September 25th, 2003, 09:11 PM
I would disagree. The squareness of her jaw suggests some UP.

Her jaw is square? I can't detect that :)

Scáthach
Thursday, September 25th, 2003, 09:32 PM
Her face looks neither very long or narrow to me.

Loki
Thursday, September 25th, 2003, 09:42 PM
Her face looks neither very long or narrow to me.

...and that is precisely what a "Hallstatt" looks like. They are not as long-faced as a typical Iron Age Celtic skull - like the ancient Belgic people exemplified, and is still common in Britain today.

Allenson
Thursday, September 25th, 2003, 09:50 PM
Her jaw is square? I can't detect that :)

Her Nordicness is not doubtful....

...but I agree with Cosmo that she has a bit of a sqaure jaw (flaring gonial angles) which leads me to say that she shows some UP in her overall Hallstatt Nordic phenotype.

Loki
Thursday, September 25th, 2003, 10:08 PM
Her Nordicness is not doubtful....

...but I agree with Cosmo that she has a bit of a sqaure jaw (flaring gonial angles) which leads me to say that she shows some UP in her overall Hallstatt Nordic phenotype.

Well if two of you would seriously suspect that, there might be some truth to it :) I'd also like to hear what volksdeutsche and Frans say about this.

AryanNordic
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 04:01 AM
She is not Hallstatt, Hallstatts have thinner lips, thinner faces and longer noses.

Stríbog
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 04:11 AM
She's definitely not a pure Hallstatt. She has some kind of robust blonde type, I want to say Falid or Baltid, at work there, most evident in the jawline, slight nose upturn, and facially, greater breadth/lower height. I can hardly criticize a Nordid/Baltid/Falid phenotype, now can I? ;)

Vojvoda
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 04:14 AM
She's definitely not a pure Hallstatt. She has some kind of robust blonde type, I want to say Falid or Baltid, at work there, most evident in the jawline, slight nose upturn, and facially, greater breadth/lower height. I can hardly criticize a Nordid/Baltid/Falid phenotype, now can I? ;)

I see the "robustness" on her as well, but it could be just plastic surgery:)

Loki
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 06:50 AM
I fear I have to disagree with you guys....

The thing is just this -- I think people (not you -- others) sometimes think of "Hallstatt Nordic" as some mystical, superhuman Aryan category. In the real life, such people only exist in fairytales. If "Hallstatt Nordic" is so narrowly defined that not even Carolina Kluft or Ulrika Johnsson could apply for membership, then I fear this treasured category of ours is already extinct - and had been since the days of the Valkyries.

Allenson
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 02:45 PM
I fear I have to disagree with you guys....

The thing is just this -- I think people (not you -- others) sometimes think of "Hallstatt Nordic" as some mystical, superhuman Aryan category. In the real life, such people only exist in fairytales. If "Hallstatt Nordic" is so narrowly defined that not even Carolina Kluft or Ulrika Johnsson could apply for membership, then I fear this treasured category of ours is already extinct - and had been since the days of the Valkyries.

Fear not for they still exist, good sir!

I would say Kluft surely fits the mold as does Johnsson (for the most part with only her jaw being slightly robust). Also, I see a few every day around campus...both women and men. There are a fair few from Minnesota and other places in the north-central states that attend school here and bring with them the sub-types of their Scanidnavian immigrant ancestors. One summer I worked with a girl from northern Michigan who was of Finnish descent and looking back, I now recognize that is clearly of the 'Hallstatt' type.

Loki
Friday, September 26th, 2003, 02:53 PM
Also, I see a few every day around campus...both women and men. There are a fair few from Minnesota and other places in the north-central states that attend school here and bring with them the sub-types of their Scanidnavian immigrant ancestors.

This is good to hear... coming from a man with such an honest discernment as yourself. :)

Frans_Jozef
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 07:54 AM
Well if two of you would seriously suspect that, there might be some truth to it :) I'd also like to hear what volksdeutsche and Frans say about this.

Well, her face assumes a moderate "turned-up trapezoid"(R.Poech's nomenclatura of facial outlines) or five-edged shape, in some pictures accentuated by the broad, virtually square and powerful chin; the first picture gives the impression that her face is frankly low, but since the Hallstatt mean is 122mm, this shouldn't upset us.
The furrows parting her cheeks from nose and mouth are however more punctuacted than what I belief is accepted for Nordics and it's a Faelid trait.
Another marker is the glabella, quite broad, seperating the brows, which is typical UP.
Fair to say, she's an all-round "Germanic type", blending the best of both worlds, a Nordid and Faelid component.

Loki
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 01:47 PM
I invite all you people to come show me a person who is "Hallstatt Nordic" in your opinions. This might yield some interesting results. I now understand how Dagfinn, Jarle and Vegard must have felt.

Pomor
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 04:08 PM
I agree with other posters here. She is closer to a Troender or Faelid type, imo. You want a picture of Hallstatt? How about this Belarussian girl. I am not talking from a position of hotness or anything else, just a phenotype.

Loki
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 04:29 PM
I agree with other posters here. She is closer to a Troender or Faelid type, imo. You want a picture of Hallstatt? How about this Belarussian girl. I am not talking from a position of hotness or anything else, just a phenotype.

How did I guess you will cite a Slavic source for this supposed Hallstattness :)

Contrary to what you may think, she is not that. I am not exactly sure what this girl in your picture contains, but she doesn't strike me as HN. Perhaps generalized Nordic - certainly a large amount of UP present there, too.

Loki
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 04:30 PM
Something fishy and "dull" about her look and her eyes. I suggest Ladogan influence. She does not have the radiant pure Nordic look in her eyes or face.

Pomor
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 04:32 PM
And what are the signs of UP may I ask? Btw, a lot of nationalists in Belarus say Belarussians are slavinized Balts.

Pomor
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 04:34 PM
Something fishy and "dull" about her look and her eyes. I suggest Ladogan influence. She does not have the radiant pure Nordic look in her eyes or face.
Ha-ha-ha. You sound almost like this Guenther dude.

Loki
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 04:36 PM
Ha-ha-ha. You sound almost like this Guenther dude.

Thanks for the compliment. He had more sense than 90% of the posts being made on this racial forum.

Loki
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 04:38 PM
And what are the signs of UP may I ask? Btw, a lot of nationalists in Belarus say Belarussians are slavinized Balts.

I'm not sure. Just the impression I get. I am by no means an expert, but I can tell you that from observation this girl you posted does not look Scandinavian. And I have been to Sweden and Norway. She does have a hint of easternness.

Pomor
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the compliment. He had more sense than 90% of the posts being made on this racial forum.
Yeah, whatever. The qustion remains though. Show me a single UP or Ladogan trait. Like I said I'm not talking from the position of hotness.

Loki
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Yeah, whatever. The qustion remains though. Show me a single UP or Ladogan trait. Like I said I'm not talking from the position of hotness.

Her eyes look Ladogan. Not Nordic. Sorry if that bothers you, but this is my honest impression.

Pomor
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 04:41 PM
If I said she was from Sweden, you would be jumping around saying that she is indeed a pure HN. BTW, I feel that your impression about Sweden is far from being correct, visit www.snyggast.se its a youth portal. Most of the girls are very far from Nordic ideal.

Loki
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 04:44 PM
If I said she was from Sweden, you would be jumping around saying that she is indeed a pure HN. BTW, I feel that your impression about Sweden is far from being correct, visit www.snyggast.se its a youth portal. Most of the girls are very far from Nordic ideal.

No, I wouldn't have. Btw, how do you know what my impression of Sweden is? Have I ever stated it to you?

I don't need to go look at some online portal to see what Swedes look like -- it is at best inaccurate a representation. I prefer looking on the streets for myself (which I have), and my eyes are not deceiving me. I have been to Oslo too (Norway) only about a month ago.

Frans_Jozef
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 04:45 PM

They have a point, the Belarussians, and I am correct to say that they are as much much nordic as us Continental NW Europeans, this means: mixed, especially with some EB and White Sea types.

Pomor
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 04:49 PM
No, I wouldn't have. Btw, how do you know what my impression of Sweden is? Have I ever stated it to you?

I don't need to go look at some online portal to see what Swedes look like -- it is at best inaccurate a representation. I prefer looking on the streets for myself (which I have), and my eyes are not deceiving me. I have been to Oslo too (Norway) only about a month ago.

In other words Swedes cant have Ladogan or UP admixture, that is why this girl can't be from Sweden. Thats is why I think that your opinion about Sweden is not correct. I didn't say that I know what your opinion is, I only said that IMO it is not correct, because I've seen a lot of East-Baltid swedes, or even non-nordish swedes.

Pomor
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 04:50 PM
They have a point, the Belarussians, and I am correct to say that they are as much much nordic as us Continental NW Europeans, this means: mixed, especially with some EB and White Sea types.
Can you comment on this particular girl?

Frans_Jozef
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 04:51 PM

retracted nose bridge, upturned nose; neither Nordic, nor typically UP.
She's leptene, but the distance between her lips and chin is rather short and the mandible a bit shallow, though her face is definetly leptoprosopic and oval, a Nordic trait...but I discount her as Faelid, Troender or Hallstatt.

Vojvoda
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 04:51 PM
I invite all you people to come show me a person who is "Hallstatt Nordic" in your opinions. This might yield some interesting results. I now understand how Dagfinn, Jarle and Vegard must have felt.

Foregt about the "blondeness" of Hallstatts for a moment.What are Hallstatts to everyone? I mean judging by facial features.Hallstatts are supposeldy dolicocephalic Battle-axe gracialized by mesocephalic Danubians.

Danubians were not blonde haired nordids(argumentable, yes), Battle-axe were.So therefore the blondness came from the BA,graclie features from Danubian. It is possible that the original BA had UP traits as well. Most modern Europids do.It is impossible not to have UP traits IMO. We are not all related to neolithic farmers.

So, yes Johnnson, or even the Belarussian girl Wend posted, could be a pure Hallstatt .

To each his/her own.:)

Loki
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 04:52 PM
In other words Swedes cant have Ladogan or UP admixture, that is why this girl can't be from Sweden. Thats is why I think that your opinion about Sweden is not correct. I didn't say that I know what your opinion is, I only said that IMO it is not correct, because I've seen a lot of East-Baltid swedes, or even non-nordish swedes.

You make far too simplistic deductions from my statements. And no, Sweden is NOT Ladogan, but it does have a hint of UP (Tronder).

Frans_Jozef
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 04:55 PM
Foregt about the "blondeness" of Hallstatts for a moment.What are Hallstatts to everyone? I mean judging by facial features.Hallstatts are supposeldy dolicocephalic Battle-axe gracialized by mesocephalic Danubians.

Danubians were not blonde haired nordids(argumentable, yes), Battle-axe were.So therefore the blondness came from the BA,graclie features from Danubian. It is possible that the original BA had UP traits as well. Most modern Europids do as well.It is impossible not to have UP traits IMO. We are not all related to neolithic farmers.

So, yes Johnnson, or even the Belarussian girl Wend posted, could be a pure Hallstatt .

To each his/her own.:)

Danubians and Cordeds are just two differentialized twigs of the same Nord Danubian long-headed, broad-nosed partly Nordoid stock.

Pomor
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 04:58 PM
retracted nose bridge, upturned nose; neither Nordic, nor typically UP.
She's leptene, but the distance between her lips and chin is rather short and the mandible a bit shallow, though her face is definetly leptoprosopic and oval, a Nordic trait...but I discount her as Faelid, Troender or Hallstatt.
If she is not Nordic, than who is she? I dont see UP traits in her.

Frans_Jozef
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 05:05 PM
If she is not Nordic, than who is she? I dont see UP traits in her.

She's part Nordic, but don't ask me which one, but the western types are rules out; she is probably West Baltic, and last I heard that at least 6 to 7 types are described of this race and the West Baltic race is mixed with Ladogan and UP elements in a remote past.

Stríbog
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 05:07 PM
Hellstar was a pretty clear example of a Hallstatt, if you guys remember.
I have also met many Scandinavian-Americans who are more or less pure Hallstatt. That Estonian girl you posted was more or less pure Hallstatt IMO.
Max von Sydow is a good example, I think he looks a little like Hellstar. :rofl

Jaime Bergman is Hallstatt IMO:
http://www.kypris.com/Images/DreamGirls/jaime_bergman_08.jpg

Kirsty Hume is a good example of a Scottish Hallstatt (there are quite a few of them actually, Scotland has many more Hallstatts than any other part of the Isles):

http://www.zothike.com/zothike2/hume02.jpg

http://www.famousbabes.com/pics118/kirstyH/kirstyH007.jpg

http://www.famousbabes.com/pics118/kirstyH/kirstyH014.jpg

Pomor
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 05:11 PM
She's part Nordic, but don't ask me which one, but the western types are rules out; she is probably West Baltic, and last I heard that at least 6 to 7 types are described of this race and the West Baltic race is mixed with Ladogan and UP elements in a remote past.
Unfortunately I don't know how West-Baltics look like. But Ladogan element in her is absent. So even if the person from eastern Europe is metrically Nordic she/he can't be Nordic because Hallstatt is a name especially invented for Western Nords, correct?

Pomor
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 05:17 PM
All right guys you win maybe she is not Halstatt, but she is Nordic and there is no UP or Ladogan traits in her.

Frans_Jozef
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 06:12 PM
Unfortunately I don't know how West-Baltics look like. But Ladogan element in her is absent. So even if the person from eastern Europe is metrically Nordic she/he can't be Nordic because Hallstatt is a name especially invented for Western Nords, correct?

Dont twist around the issue, I haven't denied that she is a gracile Nordic, but not Hallstatt, because of some particularities in certain combinations uncommon in West Europe.

Frans_Jozef
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 06:22 PM
All right guys you win maybe she is not Halstatt, but she is Nordic and there is no UP or Ladogan traits in her.

Oh yes, her nose :-) Trust me on that!

Just between you and me, doesn't come it across as a teebit fishy that somehow the effect of Ladogans in Scandinavian and Balto-Slavic Nordics or populations as a whole is markantly unequal and deafening dissonant?

What's your opinion in this speculation?

Loki
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Jaime Bergman looks Icelandic, and from her peculiar eyes I suspect either Sami or Borreby ancestry. But still predominantly Nordic.

Rufosity is not a Hallstatt quality. Whenever it is present, the most one can expect (most Nordic) is Tronder. I would classify Kirsty Hume as Tronder.

Pomor
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 07:46 PM
Dont twist around the issue, I haven't denied that she is a gracile Nordic, but not Hallstatt, because of some particularities in certain combinations uncommon in West Europe.

Well you said she is neither Nordic nor UP.

Oh yes, her nose :-) Trust me on that!

Just between you and me, doesn't come it across as a teebit fishy that somehow the effect of Ladogans in Scandinavian and Balto-Slavic Nordics or populations as a whole is markantly unequal and deafening dissonant?

What's your opinion in this speculation?

The low-angle position of the camera and lightning conditions make her nose look somewhat upturned. However a tiny bit of Ladogan would make her nose wider and lower-bridged, as you can see her nose is leptorrhine and there is no visual border between her nose and a forehead. That is enough to take away any chance of her being Ladogan to any even smallest degree.
Ladogan influence is stronger in area around Baltics and North-Western Russia than in Scandinavia indeed, but lets not forget about Lappish admixture there. Belarus has only a tiny bit of Ladogan influence.

Pomor
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 07:49 PM
How would you classify this miss Russia?

Loki
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 08:15 PM
How would you classify this miss Russia?

Neo-Danubian.

Pomor
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 08:17 PM
Neo-Danubian.

Why Neo-Danubian? You can see Ladogan influence in her as well?

Loki
Saturday, September 27th, 2003, 08:23 PM
Why Neo-Danubian? You can see Ladogan influence in her as well?

Not very noticeable, no. But this girl is predominantly of Danubian stock, and since there are no pure Danubians anymore, Neo-Danubian is a more accurate designation. This particular girl, though, is quite pure. So I think she would approach the original type closely. I think she is very attractive.

Evolved
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 12:54 AM
Keith Morrison (NBC newscaster from Saskatchewan)
http://www.canadiancelebs.com/keithm.gif
http://www.msnbc.com/news/1591708.jpg
;)

Loki
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 08:52 AM
Keith Morrison (NBC newscaster from Saskatchewan)
http://www.canadiancelebs.com/keithm.gif
http://www.msnbc.com/news/1591708.jpg
;)

Finally, someone posts something I can agree with. Well done LG.

Loki
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 01:22 PM
I don't know why but Keith Morrison looks like a Nordic Finn to me.

Pomor
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 03:15 PM
This girl from Sweden is a good example of Hallstatt, imo. Oval narrow head when seen both from the top and the front (not squarish like in the case with Ulrika), gracile features.

Loki
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 03:40 PM
This girl from Sweden is a good example of Hallstatt, imo. Oval narrow head when seen both from the top and the front (not squarish like in the case with Ulrika), gracile features.

This one is certainly a good candidate, I agree. I personally would still favour Ulrika as a better example. I disagree that Ulrika has "squarish" features. IMO that is just saggyness coming from old age (she is in her 40s I believe, and still looking incredibly good). I wonder what the average 40-year old Russian woman would like like, in comparison. Non-Nordic females seem to age less gracefully. On my recent flight to Oslo, there was a Swedish air hostess (from Scandinavian Airlines) who was in her fifties, but still so slender, tall and attractive that one couldn't help staring at her all the time.

Pomor
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 03:48 PM
This one is certainly a good candidate, I agree. I personally would still favour Ulrika as a better example. I disagree that Ulrika has "squarish" features. IMO that is just saggyness coming from old age (she is in her 40s I believe, and still looking incredibly good). I wonder what the average 40-year old Russian woman would like like, in comparison. Non-Nordic females seem to age less gracefully. On my recent flight to Oslo, there was a Swedish air hostess (from Scandinavian Airlines) who was in her fifties, but still so slender, tall and attractive that one couldn't help staring at her all the time.

Lol, Russian women are different, so I dont quite understand what you mean. Ulrika is not Hallstatt, she is Faelid. Here is another pic of a guy who I think is close to Hallstatt: oval head-shape, not rugged.

Loki
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 03:56 PM
Lol, Russian women are different, so I dont quite understand what you mean.

I didn't think you would understand.

Ulrika is not Hallstatt, she is Faelid.

Your opinion. Mine is different.

Loki
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 03:59 PM
Here is another pic of a guy who I think is close to Hallstatt: oval head-shape, not rugged.

This guy is far from being Hallstatt - he is not even Nordic. He kind of reminds of a Magyar. My ex-Hungarian girlfriend's father looked very much like him :)

Pomor
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 04:05 PM
This guy is far from being Hallstatt - he is not even Nordic. He kind of reminds of a Magyar. My ex-Hungarian girlfriend's father looked very much like him :)

Ok, this guy is Magyar. I rest my case.
I am actually interested in what Frans would tell.

Loki
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 04:16 PM
I am actually interested in what Frans would tell.

Then private messaging is perhaps a better avenue for you. Posting to the main forum will subject the topic to open scrutiny and perhaps greater objectivity and a variety of views.

Frans_Jozef
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 06:36 PM
Then private messaging is perhaps a better avenue for you. Posting to the main forum will subject the topic to open scrutiny and perhaps greater objectivity and a variety of views.

"Der Franz" is getting increasingly upset which the tone and demeanour of this debate between the bantams Loki and Wend, which means thatthe sooner or the later my patience will have reached the margins of tolerance, so for the sake of this section I urge you both to concentrate on a more interesting issue:

assuming that the Hallstatt type is considerably distributed among the peoples of the Baltic region, including Poland and Belorussia...where does it originate?has it developed in situ or do we deal with a misleading case of convergence of racial lines of a same pylegentical Grundstuck...the Scando-nordid/Gota Type/Hallstatt Nordic race is low vaulted, which a basion-bregmatic height probably less of 130mm, while the East Nordic or Baltic/West Baltic race in all its incarnations is orto to hipsicephalic...was the Hallstatt type more largely spread in NE Europe due to the wanderings of the Germanic tribes after the Fimbul Winter and later in Migration Age, and has it acquired divergent features by local admixtures of Corded inspiration?

What are your ideas on this tacky matter?

Stríbog
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 06:54 PM
IMO the guy Wend posted is predominantly Hallstatt as seen from his head shape, but there is a slight robust element and a rufous tinge in the eyebrows which makes me think of some Brünn as well. At any rate, I don't think he is 'not even Nordic.'

Loki
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 06:57 PM
IMO the guy Wend posted is predominantly Hallstatt as seen from his head shape, but there is a slight robust element and a rufous tinge in the eyebrows which makes me think of some Brünn as well. At any rate, I don't think he is 'not even Nordic.'

I am very honest when I say I have seen many people in Hungary resembling him. Oh well, at the end of the day, we all have merely opinions. And my opinion is, and stays, that this guy is not Nordic. :)

Loki
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 06:59 PM
"Der Franz" is getting increasingly upset which the tone and demeanour of this debate between the bantams Loki and Wend, which means thatthe sooner or the later my patience will have reached the margins of tolerance,

You should have become a priest, Mr Franz. A priest with more patience, that is. ;)

cosmocreator
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 07:35 PM

That girl is not completely Hallstatt. She has some Borreby. Her nose is short and low rooted. You can she it in this pic

http://www.forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3280

Loki
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 07:42 PM
That girl is not completely Hallstatt. She has some Borreby. Her nose is short and low rooted. You can she it in this pic

http://www.forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=3280

Well observed. She may be Nordic + a hint of East Baltic. Some Finnish ancestry? The face also seems too broad and short.

htcibekik
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 08:02 PM
ulrika jonsson is such a fine symbol of aryan superiority.

her smile, her bubbly personality and her habit of always managing to grab people's interest when she has been out of the limelight for a while, by making up refreshing, exciting stories about her dalliances with scottish tv presenters...oh yes a fine example for us all to follow :D

Scáthach
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 08:37 PM
Add marrying a Black man to that list ;)

Loki
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 08:55 PM
Add marrying a Black man to that list ;)

LOL... who? :) Ulrika once dated a black guy :shrug , but she did not marry him. He physically abused her (hit her on several occasions). So she left him. Nevertheless quite contaminated I am sure.... :stop

Scáthach
Sunday, September 28th, 2003, 08:57 PM
hehe, ok thought it was marriage. Still unnacceptable imo anyway.

Frans_Jozef
Monday, September 29th, 2003, 08:07 AM
Lol, Russian women are different, so I dont quite understand what you mean. Ulrika is not Hallstatt, she is Faelid. Here is another pic of a guy who I think is close to Hallstatt: oval head-shape, not rugged.

No, no, this man is much too large in all dimensions of the face and the skin is very thick and muscular; he's Up, which should not come as a surprise because the basic stock of the Hungarian Plains was Proto-Nordic/Cromagnid, later a bit dimmed by gracile and robust Mediterreneans and Dinarics/Alpines coming from the West with the Celtic invasions.

Frans_Jozef
Monday, September 29th, 2003, 08:11 AM
LOL... who? :) Ulrika once dated a black guy :shrug , but she did not marry him. He physically abused her (hit her on several occasions). So she left him. Nevertheless quite contaminated I am sure.... :stop

And we're waisting our time and getting unto our nerves for a slut?
I reckon that balck man had a diplome and dressed fashioningly, while she wouldn't care for a decent white labour class guy with outstanding and refined conduct and traditional virtue...not f-word fancy enough...

Loki
Monday, September 29th, 2003, 08:42 AM
And we're waisting our time and getting unto our nerves for a slut?
I reckon that balck man had a diplome and dressed fashioningly, while she wouldn't care for a decent white labour class guy with outstanding and refined conduct and traditional virtue...not f-word fancy enough...

She has actually ended up marrying a good English whiteboy. And her "fling" with the black guy did not yield procreation, so no harm has been done technically. If anything, it has shown that black men like her ex has treated a Nordic woman badly, and served as an example to others not to go there. :)

Frans_Jozef
Monday, September 29th, 2003, 09:30 AM
She has actually ended up marrying a good English whiteboy. And her "fling" with the black guy did not yield procreation, so no harm has been done technically. If anything, it has shown that black men like her ex has treated a Nordic woman badly, and served as an example to others not to go there. :)

Don't twist around, her"fling" is not excuseable in my eyes, after all she went after a great fix with a black torch, which tells something of her desires and inner nature...and it doesn't look commendable.

Frans_Jozef
Monday, September 29th, 2003, 09:36 AM
Well observed. She may be Nordic + a hint of East Baltic. Some Finnish ancestry? The face also seems too broad and short.

Well, the rotundness comes from Borreby, I don't find anything that links her with some EB source, in fact, you might even come across with this pretty chubby and Rubensian beauty here in Belgium...after all, the Borreby type in association with the Tardenoisin and Maglemose cultures originated from West Europe...ahem;)

Loki
Monday, September 29th, 2003, 09:44 AM
Don't twist around, her"fling" is not excuseable in my eyes

That's only because you're a racist.

:nerner

Frans_Jozef
Monday, September 29th, 2003, 10:05 AM
That's only because you're a racist.

:nerner

I don't hate nor want to cause harm, oppress or destroy other races, but everyone should remain in its homelands and entertain friendly neighbourhood is fine for me as well humanistic support in difficult periods, but for the remainder, I dont think that Middle easterners, North Africans, Bushmen and Bantu people or whatever have a place and common destiny among us, Europeans.

Loki
Monday, September 29th, 2003, 10:11 AM
I dont think that Middle easterners, North Africans, Bushmen and Bantu people or whatever have a place and common destiny among us, Europeans.

Unfortunately, the politicians we have had over the last 50 years have ensured that these people actually do have a common future amongst us in Europe. In fact, it is almost inevitable that your great-great-great-grandchildren will carry within them some sub-Saharan African, and possibly Mongolic and Indic genes.

Scáthach
Monday, September 29th, 2003, 10:43 PM
Most people instinctively stay within their own kind, those that don't i have no time for, simple as that. Whether media can have such a strong impact as to make people want to date black people because they're ''cool'' is questionable in my mind - furthermore anyone so ewasily swayed from their own kind or so impressionable isnt worth wasting time on Ulrika falls into that category...and while we're discussing celebrity the whole fiasco with John Leslie hardly endears her to me ;)