PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Metal, anyone??

little_wing
Tuesday, August 6th, 2002, 08:35 PM
... or am I the freak of the board again??? *s*

Naro626
Tuesday, August 6th, 2002, 08:38 PM
Love it, hooked on Rammstein... although I'm not too sure about their beliefs.

little_wing
Tuesday, August 6th, 2002, 08:45 PM
Hmm... I don't know that much about Rammstein at all.. Don't they play some sort of industrial kind of music? Or am I totally wrong?? I'll just have to have a listen. As for me, I mostly listen to black metal á la Mayhem, Darkthrone, Burzum etc.

I don't really care about the beliefs of a musician, as long as they're not overly whimply and/or generally jewish. It's the feel of the music that's important to me.

Naro626
Tuesday, August 6th, 2002, 08:49 PM
Rammstein is becoming more popular in the US all the time... they do have an industrial rock feeling but tend to change their type of music often much like Metallica.

I'll check out those bands you mentioned in hopes that they convey the Aryan spirit.

little_wing
Tuesday, August 6th, 2002, 08:57 PM
Well, I might as well say this at once: if it's the Aryan feel you're looking for, Burzum is your band! *g* Ever heard of Varg Vikernes/Count Grishnak?? Anyway, it's his one-man thing. He started out with pure black metal (his early stuff is awesome!!), but his latest records are quite mellow and a bit odd to one who isn't used to it. Filosofem is wonderful...

Hahaha!! I just dicovered that I know the guy who's holding the guitar on the banner to music and hymns!! Jeez... The world is way too small...

Ederico
Tuesday, August 6th, 2002, 09:09 PM
Hail Metal!!! I am into Metal too. My favourite styles are Thrash and Black Metal my favourite bands are Megadeth, Metallica (old ones), Slayer, Cradle Of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, and others. At the moment I am not buying CDs because of financial reasons, and I am not downloading MP3s because Audiogalaxy and WinMX seem to be closed. Does anybody know a good download program I could get for MP3s?

little_wing
Tuesday, August 6th, 2002, 09:17 PM
It's a shame that Audio Galaxy is closed! That was a fantastic place, to say the least... I'm not too sure, but my room mate's got kazaa. I have no idea how good it is though. DirectConnect is ok, I guess. Good luck with your Mp3 hunt! *s*

Hellstar
Wednesday, August 7th, 2002, 12:06 AM
Im a epic BURZUM informant out of all proportions!

Originally posted by little_wing
Hahaha!! I just discovered that I know the guy who's holding the guitar on the banner to music and hymns!! Jeez... The world is way too small...
You know Equitant?

If you do, I gotta pass on a note through you some day,

Dont worry! only good words for Equitant!

ABSU helped me through times of indecisive behaviour!

PS nu kan jeg huske dig, du er ham med hjemmesiden med Absu:) Hej velkommen virkelig godt at se dig!:viking

little_wing
Wednesday, August 7th, 2002, 12:46 PM
Jovisst känner jag Ray! Russ också för den delen, fast det är min rumskamrat som har gjort Absu's hemsida. Och jag är en HON, inte en han... ;o)

Så du känner dem också? Trevligt folk... Tråkigt att Ray har hoppat av Absu, dock...

Legio_Melita
Sunday, September 1st, 2002, 02:23 PM
Nazzjonalista...I use Blubster, it's a Napster-like interface.
If you want a few mp3's, come on #metal-malta, (I use the same nick as here) on Undernet (mIRC).

Ederico
Sunday, September 1st, 2002, 05:45 PM
I got Blubster, but I did not find much MP3s, what I searched for was some White Power stuff.

Legio_Melita
Sunday, September 1st, 2002, 07:46 PM
I haven't got much White Power music except for a few punk songs, and a little viking metal.

Kaotiksoul6sic6
Monday, September 2nd, 2002, 03:13 PM
wth is nazi hip hop is it only in europe or something

im definately into metal but i hate death metal i cant stand any band who just screams the whole thing through my fav bands are

ozzy
metallica
rammstein
mudvayne
mushroomhead
slipknot
flaw
chevelle

right now im getting into more melodic metal like perfect circle and chevelle they can like sing and then just go into the crazy hardcore stuff i think that is awesome

WarMaiden
Thursday, September 5th, 2002, 05:27 PM
If you like BM you should check out Primordial - THEY ARE GREAT!
They are a pagan band from my homeland and defintely worth checking out.....

In Sisterhood

Vicky

Women for Aryan Unity (http://www.wcotc.com/womenforunity/)

WarMaiden
Thursday, September 5th, 2002, 06:10 PM
Download Primordial at the following link...

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/456/primordial_ireland.html

In Sisterhood

Vicky

Bi Polar God
Sunday, September 8th, 2002, 07:47 AM
Anyone into Meshuggah? Or am I the only one?

Hellstar
Sunday, September 8th, 2002, 11:48 AM
No I,ve been into Meshuggah since the early nineties....

Total amazing band with a total amazing future fusion sound.

Which are your favourites? I think that "Chaos sphere" was abit disappointing compared to "Destroy Erase Improve" which is my absolute favourite.

Kaotiksoul6sic6
Sunday, September 8th, 2002, 02:28 PM
ANAD

so who is meshugah what kind of music are they and when are you gonna burn me that andrew w k

Bi Polar God
Sunday, September 8th, 2002, 05:15 PM
I agree with you Hellstar, Future Breed Machine is a very good song. I am obcessed with this band now. They have a new song called "Closed Eye Visuals" on the new Ozzfest cd (I think) and it is insane! They now have 8 string guitars tuned to F#. Now from a guitarist's standpoint, that is just sick.

Meshuggah has some similaraties to Metallica, Megadeath, Slayer, and they are a very complex band mainly because of all their time signature changes and weird rythyms. You'll like them.

And your Andrew W.K. cd might be done. I have to find my cd-r's first.

Kaotiksoul6sic6
Sunday, September 8th, 2002, 10:42 PM
o if that was the prob you should have told me ill give u a cd tommorow

Peder
Monday, September 9th, 2002, 08:13 AM
Anyone interested in NSBM and the likes should definately check out the Paganfront (http://www.paganfront.net/) and their allies, a good portal to start when it comes to aryan metal. Some personal faves: Graveland, Triskelon, Nokturnal Mortum, Grand Belial's Key, Burzum, Kristallnacht.

Hellstar
Monday, September 9th, 2002, 09:58 AM
Hello peder, can I ask: are you a member of Pagan front?
I studied the site alittle, it looked interesting. I see tendencies towards segmentations, I just dont see what a membership could do in specific for this society, most black metals I met was weaklings with no self respect or power, I thought of course most black metals was Pure Aryans and proud and strong, but I got wiser! I have stopped associating with these individuals and dont consider my self to be a part of their correct moral horde, I respect only a very few in the milieu, what makes these guys different in your opinion? what we need is strong personalities not people who paint their face and wear Goth dress.

otherwise I liked the whole underground and rebellious attitude over the site but something got me suspicious!

wpvengeance1488
Friday, May 30th, 2003, 03:04 AM
yes i love METAL! especially nsbm. i just have a hard time finding other people that like it.everyone i know is just into rac, i only know like five peope that i can actually hold a good conversation with about nsbm and kreigsmachine is one of them hahaha. when am i moving in with you kreigsmachine?

Ewergrin
Saturday, May 31st, 2003, 02:57 AM
As soon as you want.

I will agree. There is much idiocy running freely in the NSBM 'scene". Quality bands are few and far between. Most notably: Graveland. Lord Wind, Aryan Terrorism (side project of the symphonic NSBM band Nokutrnul Mortum), Abyssic Hate (the best thing to happen since Filosofem), Gontyna Kry, Avenger, Burzum, Sunwheel, Kataxu, Pantheon, Wolfnacht (the first half of Night of the Werewolf is horrible but it gets much better in the second half), Nargaroth (unfuckingbelievable black metal. All hail Kanwulf - the best BM vocalist ever). Other great true BM bands that dont dubb themselves NSBM, but are norweigan folk based are Trelldom, TAAKE, Kampfar.

Ewergrin
Saturday, May 31st, 2003, 03:00 AM
Rammstein is just aweful.