PDA

View Full Version : Swedish Voters Reject Euro

Loki
Monday, September 15th, 2003, 08:05 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3108616.stm

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39337000/jpg/_39337132_no_203body_afp.jpg

Sweden turns back on euro

The effects of Sweden's no vote will be felt throughout Europe
Sweden has voted overwhelmingly to reject the euro in a referendum overshadowed by the killing of Foreign Minister Anna Lindh.
The final result shows 56.1% voting against the euro, with only 41.8% in favour, on a high turnout of 81.2%.

The Swedish Prime Minister, Goran Persson, said the result was a clear victory for opponents of Swedish Euro-membership.

A BBC correspondent in Stockholm says the victory will be welcomed by opponents of the euro in Britain and Denmark, the other two EU countries outside the eurozone.

FINAL RESULT
Against euro: 56.1%
In favour: 41.8%
Undecided ballots: 1.9%
Turnout: 81.2%

Reluctant Europeans

The outcome confounded some predictions that the Yes campaign would benefit from sympathy votes following Lindh's murder last week.

Lindh was the main face of the Yes campaign, and most opinion polls after her stabbing in a Stockholm department store showed support for the euro rising.

Swedish voters were the first to vote on adopting the euro since the single currency went into circulation in 2002 in 12 of 15 EU countries.

'Worse than expected'

European Commission President Romano Prodi said it would mean Sweden losing influence in EU decision-making.

Outside a polling station: Swedes tell how they voted - and why

"I admit that the result is worse than I expected," he told Swedish television.

Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen, who aims to lead his country into the eurozone, said the Swedish result had "no bearing on our attitude towards the single currency".

German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder deplored Sweden's no, but said "the door was not closed and that the possibility of a later Swedish euro entry remained".

In Britain, opponents of joining the single currency said Swedish voters had recognised serious economic problems inside the eurozone and feared losing control of their economy.

EURO MEMBERS
Austria
Belgium
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Ireland
Italy
Luxembourg
The Netherlands
Portugal
Spain

A member of the Britain's opposition Conservatives, Michael Ancram, said the Swedish decision reinforced his party's view that joining the euro is not in Britain's economic or political interest.

The Swedish outcome "gives the lie to those who've been saying for years, 'oh, joining the euro is inevitable, and only the British are creating any problems about it'."

Some Swedish business leaders say they will demand compensation from the government for the income lost as a result of staying outside of the eurozone.

Mr Persson has said another euro referendum is now not likely to be held for another 10 years.

Gladstone
Monday, September 15th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Good for the Swedes!

cosmocreator
Monday, September 15th, 2003, 07:03 PM
I think it a good thing. A country that doesn't control it's currency has no control over its own economic affairs.

Nordgau
Monday, September 15th, 2003, 07:16 PM
Sehr gut! The Swedish people did a good decision. I applaud to everything that is a punch into the stomach of this "European Union". The system of Brussels is not the true Europe.

Vojvoda
Monday, September 15th, 2003, 07:33 PM
Sehr gut! The Swedish people did a good decision. I applaud to everything that is a punch into the stomach of this "European Union". The system of Brussels is not the true Europe.

I agree,I hope most of us here do as well!

Phlegethon
Tuesday, September 16th, 2003, 02:00 AM
Nevertheless Sweden is and will remain a part of the system - and voting against the Euro was a decision that most probably won't pay for Sweden in the long run. It would have made a difference if Sweden was not an EU member state but now you have the problematic situation that they are a part of the EU economic zone without participating in the official EU economy. As hard times are ahead for the Swedish economy they may face excessive losses through fluctuations of their own national currency. The same thing is true to a lesser degree for Denmark.

Loki
Tuesday, September 16th, 2003, 07:09 AM
Nevertheless Sweden is and will remain a part of the system - and voting against the Euro was a decision that most probably won't pay for Sweden in the long run. It would have made a difference if Sweden was not an EU member state but now you have the problematic situation that they are a part of the EU economic zone without participating in the official EU economy. As hard times are ahead for the Swedish economy they may face excessive losses through fluctuations of their own national currency. The same thing is true to a lesser degree for Denmark.

Well that is maybe a good thing. It will make Sweden less attractive to foreigners.

goidelicwarrior
Tuesday, September 16th, 2003, 01:37 PM
Your posts are always very thought through.. u are right.. today we are all tied together, this will only serve the purpose of EMU members, Sweden will have no saying at ALL... but are obliged to follow 95% of Euro policy... this have nothing to do with race or preservation.. its a strictly economical matter.. i dont think the Euro makes Swedish women have more inter racial affairs or ??

Loki
Tuesday, September 16th, 2003, 01:46 PM
Your posts are always very thought through.. u are right.. today we are all tied together, this will only serve the purpose of EMU members, Sweden will have no saying at ALL... but are obliged to follow 95% of Euro policy... this have nothing to do with race or preservation.. its a strictly economical matter..

Sweden doesn't need to have any say in the EU. If you know anything about European demographics and statistics, you will know that Sweden has always been prosperous. It does not need the EU, since it has trade agreements with Norway, Denmark and Finland. Norway doesn't even belong to the EU, and is even more prosperous than Sweden. Scandinavia does not need to be dragged down by the poorer EU countries.

i dont think the Euro makes Swedish women have more inter racial affairs or ??

Don't quote me out of context please.

Gladstone
Tuesday, September 16th, 2003, 03:49 PM
Then perhaps Sweden ought to pull out altogether.

America's independent states (which at that time were very much like separate countries) entered into union after our Revolution, some only with great coaxing as they greatly valued (and rightly so) their hard won freedoms. It was widely understood they could leave the union freely and at will, as they had entered it.

When about half those states attempted to leave "the union" in 1860 they almost achieved their own "Velvet Revolution" not a shot being fired thruout the process as state after state took over in entirety their own affairs:). Then newly elected President Lincoln ordered Federal bases (ie Fort Sumter in SC) to stop peacebly handing over the forts (as had been going on in the other states) and to resist, which they did.

In the next four years one half million died in that entirely needless, stupid war.:(

Europe, I can only suggest be very weary of this thing, the EU. It may well be something that once entered into is something that cannot be gotten out of in practice. Sure, they are promising you all sorts of things to get you in now; our once independent, separate, and free American states heard the very same promises made to us, long, long ago, and our people believed them. We then in time and to our terrible misfortune found out otherwise.

Until independent states (including US) can get their own affairs in order, which is clearly not the case in today's world, the "global unity" project which the EU effort is merely a part of should not even be considered and even then with great caution. It is madness in that sense.

Gladstone

Phlegethon
Tuesday, September 16th, 2003, 04:07 PM
Then perhaps Sweden ought to pull out altogether.
Well, there is no exit clause in the treaty. Of course one could try to leave or just stop paying the mebership fee, but that would set a legal precendent and might backfire economically.

Nevertheless, I do not think the EU will fail because member countries will leave the union but because that entity itself will not succeed in tackling the deteriorating demographic and economic crisis.

Gladstone
Tuesday, September 16th, 2003, 04:15 PM
Well, there is no exit clause in the treaty.

That by itself is quite a red flag.

Gladstone
Tuesday, September 16th, 2003, 05:18 PM
The Europeon Union sounds more and more like the Hotel California all the time.

Here are the lyrics to that popular Eagle's tune that one can sing along with just like in those 1920's and 30's movies...merely follow the bouncing yellow ball. Be sure to sing until the special surprise ending. Have fun! :)

"Hotel California"

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair :sing
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night
There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself,
'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell'
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say...

Welcome to the Hotel California :sing
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the Hotel California
Any time of year, you can find it here

Her mind is Tiffany - twisted, she got the Mercedes bends:sing
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

So I called up the Captain,:sing
'Please bring me my wine'
He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine'
And still those voices are calling from far away,
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say...

Welcome to the Hotel California:sing
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
They livin' it up at the Hotel California
What a nice surprise, bring your alibis

Mirrors on the ceiling,:sing
The pink champagne on ice
And she said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
The stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was:sing
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
'Relax, ' said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!

goidelicwarrior
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 10:01 AM
Sweden doesn't need to have any say in the EU. If you know anything about European demographics and statistics, you will know that Sweden has always been prosperous. It does not need the EU, since it has trade agreements with Norway, Denmark and Finland. Norway doesn't even belong to the EU, and is even more prosperous than Sweden. Scandinavia does not need to be dragged down by the poorer EU countries.

Don't quote me out of context please. I think u have no idea of what u are talkning about... first of all Swedens prosperity began after the ww2, secondly foreign trade with EU is at around 40%.... secondly, Norway is an oil producing country wich makes it very special.. thirdly, Finland seems to engage 100% in EU, and succesfully it seems.. now.. I am not a EU fan.. however.. if Europe is going to retake its dominant position in the world we need to co operate more and sometimes the EU thought seems the only opposition to the Jew controlled USA wich is leading the world into disaster ist trash "culture" and selfish greedy worship of $$$$$...

Loki
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 10:30 AM
I think u have no idea of what u are talkning about... first of all Swedens prosperity began after the ww2, secondly foreign trade with EU is at around 40%.... secondly, Norway is an oil producing country wich makes it very special.. thirdly, Finland seems to engage 100% in EU, and succesfully it seems.. now.. I am not a EU fan.. however.. if Europe is going to retake its dominant position in the world we need to co operate more and sometimes the EU thought seems the only opposition to the Jew controlled USA wich is leading the world into disaster ist trash "culture" and selfish greedy worship of $$$$$...

It makes sense for a Mediterranean to believe this crap, so I don't blame you :) Because you guys are leeching off the wealthy EU states like Sweden. You are dragging us down the gutter.

You are the one with 0% insight in the Scandinavian economy. Sweden's prosperity began after WW2? Where do you get this information? Sweden has been prosperous since before the middle ages, and its peasantry "emancipated" long before any other European country.

Fact is - the EU needs Sweden - NOT the other way around. Who do you think is going to pay billions of euros (or Kronors - LOL) for the incorporation and improvement of next year's 10 new states? Portugal? Greece? No.. I don't think so. It will be Sweden, Germany, Denmark, UK....

goidelicwarrior
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 11:23 AM
It makes sense for a Mediterranean to believe this crap, so I don't blame you :) Because you guys are leeching off the wealthy EU states like Sweden. You are dragging us down the gutter.

You are the one with 0% insight in the Scandinavian economy. Sweden's prosperity began after WW2? Where do you get this information? Sweden has been prosperous since before the middle ages, and its peasantry "emancipated" long before any other European country.

Fact is - the EU needs Sweden - NOT the other way around. Who do you think is going to pay billions of euros (or Kronors - LOL) for the incorporation and improvement of next year's 10 new states? Portugal? Greece? No.. I don't think so. It will be Sweden, Germany, Denmark, UK.... dragging us down ? are u European? what the hell are you flaming for, we discussed the Euro .. right ? and Sweden has to follow the rules with no influence... thats what Phlegeton said and I agreed... but make no mistake, the ones draging western civilzation down is the Jewish lead America.. end of story..!!

Moody
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 05:53 PM
I think the 'NeJ' vote was a pity; the sooner Europe becomes a single entity the better for the White Race as a whole.

cosmocreator
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 06:25 PM
I think the 'NeJ' vote was a pity; the sooner Europe becomes a single entity the better for the White Race as a whole.

But who is to be included in that single European entity? I'm not surprised that Sweden and Denmark opted out. Is Turkey going to be included? What about Greece? All of Russia including the eastern part?

Moody
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 07:16 PM
Why so many buts?

You ask;
"Who is to be included in that single European entity"- Europeans of course; how is that a problem?

Why are you "not surprised that Sweden and Denmark opted out"? Are you surprised that Estonia opted in on the same day?
"Is Turkey going to be included?" - Very unlikely.
"What about Greece?" - more likely.
"All of Russia including the eastern part?" - Very unlikely.

A United Europe will be based on an Franco/German axis for the forseeable future - is that a problem too?

cosmocreator
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 07:20 PM
You ask;
"Who is to be included in that single European entity"- Europeans of course; how is that a problem?

The problem is a racial one. Who is European racially? The reason I question Greece is because I perceive that there is a lot of Armenoids there. If you are going to accept Armenoids in Greece, why not Armenoids in Syria or Iran? And why not Jews since many of them are Armenoid?

Moody
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 07:46 PM
You say that "the problem is a racial one" - I think it is rather a personal one. The problem of the person who will one day start his great endeavour, but only when the 'day is right'. Of course, to some, the day is 'never right'.

You ask "who is European racially?" Europeans are predominantly Nordic/Alpine/Mediterranean/Dinaric/Baltic etc.,

You state that "the reason I question Greece is because I perceive that there is a lot of Armenoids there".
Do you then question Greece's Hellenic heritage?
I find it outrageous that anyone should call such a thing into question!
That subsequent invasions and imperial convulsions have led to a down-breeding of the Greeks does not wipe out that great heritage, and it is unforgivable to give up on all that.

There are 'Armenoids' in all nations today - there are some living in Sweden and some living in the USA - does that call into question Sweden and the USA?
Shall we all pack up and go home because we do not have racially pure states in the world?
Pure Defeatism.

You ask; "If you are going to accept Armenoids in Greece, why not Armenoids in Syria or Iran?" Obviously the 'Armenoids' in the first case are in Europe [i.e., are aliens], while in the second case they are in their homelands.

You then ask, repeating the same point; "And why not Jews since many of them are Armenoid?" Again, there are many Jews [of all types] in many nations [including the USA especially - more there than in Israel]. So are all nations negated?

cosmocreator
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 08:00 PM
You ask "who is European racially?" Europeans are predominantly Nordic/Alpine/Mediterranean/Dinaric/Baltic etc.,

Arabs are Mediterranean. I think Armenoids are a branch of the Med race and that Dinarics are derived from Armenoids. When it comes to who is European, we have to look at sub-races.

Also, I think the Greeks of today are different from the Greeks of 2500 years ago.

Moody
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 08:25 PM
That doesn't answer any of the questions I put to yourself in response.
Anyway, to soldier on;

All nations have changed in last 2,500 years - look at how America was 2,500 years ago!
So what 'subracial' conclusions do you draw from all that? [don't answer that one either - or leave it for the Subrace Forum]

A Pan-European Political Entity is far stronger than a bunch of disunified small European nations squabbling amongst themselves, and who already have more than their fair share of aliens.
It is possible, for example, that a strong Unified Europe could begin to balance the power of the USA on the world stage [and the Jews wouldn't like that either].

Loki
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 08:28 PM
There are 'Armenoids' in all nations today - there are some living in Sweden and some living in the USA - does that call into question Sweden and the USA?
Shall we all pack up and go home because we do not have racially pure states in the world?
Pure Defeatism.

Moody Lawless I cannot help but agree with cosmocreator. He has some very valid arguments there, and your replies have not yet refuted any of what he has said.

Moody
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 08:49 PM
By not answering my own questions he has refuted himself - and you.

Loki
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 08:56 PM

It just appeared to me that you wouldn't mind compromising the racial integrity of northern Europe, by the possible inclusion of Turks, Bulgars and the like. Turkey is already being eyed for EU membership. It may take 10 years for Turkey to join, but 10 years is not much in the history timeline of a race.

Sure Sweden already has a sizeable racial minority, but the solution is not to open the windows of heaven so that every racial opportunist can enter and attempt to father more superior children than they themselves are. That is just the cold, hard fact.

Nobody but Dienekes Pontikos himself would deny that Greece has taken in significant non-Hellenic admixture since ancient times. It was bound to happen - Greece is on the fringe of Europe. Have a look at genetic samplings. If Greeks are all haplogroups HG1, 2 and 3, I will eat my hat.

StrÝbog
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 09:16 PM
I'm definitely with Cosmo on this one. "Pan-European" attitudes often seem to me to be poorly concealed desires to raise Southern and Southeastern Europeans by mixing them with Northern blood and using Northern resources/money. Comparing Greece to Sweden is an invalid analogy. Borderline whites and non-whites have been coming to Greece since the collapse of Alexander's empire, perhaps even earlier. Non-whites have been in Sweden for perhaps 50 years at the most. Most Greeks have at least some Near Eastern ancestry. That is not the case with Swedes.

Vojvoda
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 09:36 PM
I'm definitely with Cosmo on this one. "Pan-European" attitudes often seem to me to be poorly concealed desires to raise Southern and Southeastern Europeans by mixing them with Northern blood and using Northern resources/money.

I, as a southeastern European, hope that Serbia NEVER enters the eu.We survived hundreds of years of Ottoman rule and we can survive without them as well.

Italia_Ariana
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 09:51 PM
....Southern and Southeastern Europeans by mixing them with Northern blood and using Northern resources/money.

You flatter yourself :)

We Italians are doing quite well at the moment and we have no need for Swedish or Norwegian assistance. Not that we would want it anyway. What can they do for us? NOTHING! The only thing Northern Europeans do when they come here is trash our beaches and throw litter all over the place. I have many stories to tell about N. European behavior in Italy. I have refrained from talking about them for the sake of getting along.

Puglia could really be considered South East European, and we are a very rich region. We have one of the most dynamic areas of Southern Italy in terms of technology, science and industrial manufacturing. We are bouncing back from our losses of underpopulation that we have had for the past century and are comming into our own.

If anyone is angry at this post, then I've proved my point. True, European Unity should be only a political strategic alliance. But is it worth it having to always strain relations between nations?

Come on people, let's stop acting like a bunch of five year olds and take this Unification idea SERIOUSLY and stop bickering. There are much more important actions we must do at the moment.

-Federico

P.S. Viva L'Italia :D

Nordgau
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 10:10 PM

A united Europe would be indeed good for the White Race, if it really was a Europe that would work for racial and cultural preservation of its heritage.

The problem with this real existing Europe Union is that it moves more and more towards a direction where such issues become more and more difficult to be realized. It is a political and economical monster that at least until now didn't work in any way for the preservation of the true Europe, but explicit against it. It is an idea of the left-liberal and neo-Conservative establishments. It created a giant bureaucracy which rules over the nations. With this EU, the continent moves explicit into an anti-folkish, anti-racialist future.
Take the "anti discrimination laws" which the central office in Europe forces every member to create. Take the "racism reports" these people love to produce. The ideology of this Europe is multiculturalism, multiracism and the typical neo-Western "freedom" idea (i. e. exaggerated, destructive "human rights", "civil rights", Hedonism and Capitalism).

The EU system isn't much better for the White race in Europe than the state and system of the USA is for the white race in North America. There may be quite differences in enough points, but all in all in this time the EU is from its ideology and reality somehow the counterpart of the US on this side of the Atlantic. An EU that really would work for Europe had to be one that was quite transformed in its main aspects.

Loki
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 10:27 PM
If anyone is angry at this post, then I've proved my point.

I'm not angry with your post :)

Italy is surely a good exception to the rule, and some parts of Italy count under the wealthiest areas in all of Europe! I know what you are talking about. Italians are smart, civilized people - those I have met personally in my life.

Gladstone
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 10:29 PM
Sweden has only come relatively late to the multicult thing in comparison to some other countries. The vast majority of the one million new arrivals to that country have come there in only the last 15 years, not even one generation.

If nations really want to help "asylum seekers", then by international agreement an island in the middle of the ocean (or land far away from Europe) should be found somewhere where they can go. Once there they will generally be expected to work in some capacity to contribute towards an aimed for self sufficient economy. In other words "asylum island" would ideally pay for itself in every way, welfare, food, schooling, protection and policing by the multinational force, etc. This would be done in conjunction with efforts to help nations within their own nations.

If the person is truly "seeking asylum" that would be plenty for them and they ought to be happy(and if still not happy, well, they expect too much). For the would be economic refugee, helping them to learn to take care of themselves in their own nation would take care of that. If they won't or can't learn, it's on them then. This would also allow for countries wishing to help others a means to do so while at the same time preserving their own unique peoples and cultures.

What Europe and North America have been doing the last fifty years is the equivelant of someone purposely inviting homeless people into their flat or home thinking they are "helping them". After a few weeks or months of this, due to the very nature of the often intractable problems that made the persons homeless in the first place, both the would be do gooder themselves and the homeless persons are tossed out on the street by either the landlord or the neighborhood association. Then all involved are homeless and who was helped? Needless to say no sane healthy individual does that to "help" others, yet in the same manner this is exactly what entire nations of Europe and North America have been doing the last 50 years.

Madness!

Italia_Ariana
Wednesday, September 17th, 2003, 10:36 PM
I'm not angry with your post :)

Italy is surely a good exception to the rule, and some parts of Italy count under the wealthiest areas in all of Europe! I know what you are talking about. Italians are smart, civilized people - those I have met personally in my life.

:D
This is a good idea of what "unity" should be. Respect for other white cultures, self-determination, and peoples.

Scandinavia is a beautiful place. I wouldn't like to live there, but would like to visit the Land of the Midnight sun. Sounds beautiful. :)

Gladstone
Thursday, September 18th, 2003, 12:12 AM
Thorburnulf has said it exactly right with his post.

Phlegethon
Thursday, September 18th, 2003, 12:38 AM
The only thing Northern Europeans do when they come here is trash our beaches and throw litter all over the place. I have many stories to tell about N. European behavior in Italy. I have refrained from talking about them for the sake of getting along.
Yeah, there is nothing better to start into your day than by walking over Swedes, Finns, Norwegains and Britons lying in their vomit and puddles of urine with empty 7 star Metaxa bottles all over the place at 8 a.m. on the way to the beach. That seems to be the rule rather than the exception. What Scandinavians really cannot handle is the combination of liquor and intense sunlight - both of which are hard to obtain up north.

Italia_Ariana
Thursday, September 18th, 2003, 02:04 AM
Yeah, there is nothing better to start into your day than by walking over Swedes, Finns, Norwegains and Britons lying in their vomit and puddles of urine with empty 7 star Metaxa bottles all over the place at 8 a.m. on the way to the beach. That seems to be the rule rather than the exception. What Scandinavians really cannot handle is the combination of liquor and intense sunlight - both of which are hard to obtain up north.

LOL!
Very true Phleg!
The Germans are definately the best foreign tourists we have, imo. Those Scandinavians should really learn something from their German and Irish brothers. ;)

Phlegethon
Thursday, September 18th, 2003, 02:23 AM
Those Scandinavians should really learn something from their German and Irish brothers. images/smilies/pantheon_europa/wink0001.gif
Not everyone can be as cool as we are. ;)

Italia_Ariana
Thursday, September 18th, 2003, 02:52 AM

Yes. No one is equal. :smoke

goidelicwarrior
Thursday, September 18th, 2003, 09:33 AM
The problem is a racial one. Who is European racially? The reason I question Greece is because I perceive that there is a lot of Armenoids there. If you are going to accept Armenoids in Greece, why not Armenoids in Syria or Iran? And why not Jews since many of them are Armenoid? Greece has been and is part of European history and a western nation .. I guess u havent been to Greece?? why do people insist on comparing Greece to the middle east?? when ever in history has a nation been buildt on a single pure subrace wich doesent exist? I think we have a good opportunity to unite Europe and at the same time preserve the various sub cultures within it... finallly the Greeks are remnants of the Indo Europeans and maybe some eastern influence, the Nordic addition brought by the Slavs.

Loki
Thursday, September 18th, 2003, 09:43 AM

Yeah the Brits especially love you guys... when you get up early in the morning to reserve beach space with your big towels ;)

goidelicwarrior
Thursday, September 18th, 2003, 09:47 AM
I'm definitely with Cosmo on this one. "Pan-European" attitudes often seem to me to be poorly concealed desires to raise Southern and Southeastern Europeans by mixing them with Northern blood and using Northern resources/money. Comparing Greece to Sweden is an invalid analogy. Borderline whites and non-whites have been coming to Greece since the collapse of Alexander's empire, perhaps even earlier. Non-whites have been in Sweden for perhaps 50 years at the most. Most Greeks have at least some Near Eastern ancestry. That is not the case with Swedes. who compared Greece and Sweden ? mutual co op doesent mean mixing all Europes cultures or ?I cant and I dont think you can determine who have whatever addition... anyway, I think the Greeks wants to preserve their national identity as much as anyone in northern Europe or bearing in mind their great history as the founders of modern Europe???

goidelicwarrior
Thursday, September 18th, 2003, 09:59 AM
... shall we procede with more facts instead of fiction... regarding Spain... wich are as follows.... third world invasion, litterally millions of other Europeans have settled and continue to settle.. 0% emigration.. lowest or among the lowest crimerate in Europe ? :D

Loki
Thursday, September 18th, 2003, 10:41 AM
This thread is actually meant to be about Sweden and its monetary system. :)

goidelicwarrior
Thursday, September 18th, 2003, 11:51 AM
This thread is actually meant to be about Sweden and its monetary system. :) yes .. it acctually was.. and here we are discussing " armenoids " ;)

Phlegethon
Thursday, September 18th, 2003, 12:10 PM
Yeah the Brits especially love you guys... when you get up early in the morning to reserve beach space with your big towels images/smilies/pantheon_europa/wink0001.gif
The Tommies could do the same if they had the discipline to get up early after their drinking binges the night before. They don't, so the beach is ours. It's that simple.

goidelicwarrior
Thursday, September 18th, 2003, 12:56 PM
The Tommies could do the same if they had the discipline to get up early after their drinking binges the night before. They don't, so the beach is ours. It's that simple. moooooaaaaahahahaha... that was funny... :D

Italia_Ariana
Thursday, September 18th, 2003, 02:09 PM
This thread is actually meant to be about Sweden and its monetary system. :)

Ok. It started to be about Sweden and it's monetary system, then moved on to the economic difference between northern and souther europe, then moved on to drunk swedes sleeping in their own vomit on southern european beaches. The fact that the swedes have money to go to southern europe and get drunk and sleeep in what ever bodily fluid they wish is a testament to their economic success. :)

Remember, everything is related either directly or indirectly. ;)

Italia_Ariana
Thursday, September 18th, 2003, 02:11 PM
The Tommies could do the same if they had the discipline to get up early after their drinking binges the night before. They don't, so the beach is ours. It's that simple.

:D

Phlegethon
Thursday, September 18th, 2003, 02:23 PM
The fact that the swedes have money to go to southern europe and get drunk and sleeep in what ever bodily fluid they wish is a testament to their economic success.
Well, if that is how economic success is expressed I'd rather be economically unsuccessful. ;)

Moody
Thursday, September 18th, 2003, 05:47 PM
Unlike the United States of America [originally a colony of Europe], for example, the various States of Europe [with a few exceptions] evolved from a common culture.

It is this common culture, the Aryan, that unites we Europeans.

The variations made upon this culture, whether Hellenic, Latin or Nordic etc., are testament to European creativity; unfortunately, they also formed the basis of inter-European petty hatreds.

The defeat of Europe in 1945 showed that such a petty-statism is no longer viable. The victory of the USA demonstrated that the future belongs to Super-Powers, nay, to HYPER-POWERS.

To that end, Europe must (re)unite as one.
Only then can the Judaic policies of the one and only Hyper-Power, the USA, be challenged.

As I have said, Europe is dominated by the Franco-German alliance, and it is on this basis that it must grow.
When the policy of multi-racialism is finally brought to its ignoble end [and that will come soon] the organisation within Europe will be in place and be able to dismantle liberal policies quickly, and ACROSS THE BOARD.

Only on the basis of STRENGTH can Europe be revived - and she does need to be revived!
Look at the cultural pessimism, the defeatism, the plunging birth-rates in Europe today!

An extension of Patriotism is needed, and as all the old statist patriotisms fall into the dust, so then will a higher patriotism emerge.
A patriotism which says 'I am a European and therefore the heir of the ancient Aryan culture which has civilised the whole world'.

Therefore it is a wise thing for European nations to come to closer political union now, with a long-sighted eye to the future.

Only then will a United Europe dominate the World as is its birth-right.

Countries like Sweden and Britain, who lag behind, will lose out in the future by being pushed to the periphery of Europe [and that is the very thing that they fear now!].

Italia_Ariana
Thursday, September 18th, 2003, 05:56 PM
Well, if that is how economic success is expressed I'd rather be economically unsuccessful. ;)

We have a very diverse race with just-as-diverse tastes. Maybe that's the Swedes view of success, but not the Germans. You Germans, you work hard and play hard, but play right! ;)

Phlegethon
Thursday, September 18th, 2003, 11:42 PM
You Germans, you work hard and play hard, but play right! images/smilies/pantheon_europa/wink0001.gif
We hardly ever win, though.

cosmocreator
Friday, September 19th, 2003, 04:58 AM

I don't have the interest to argue in circles with you. I don't support the idea Aryan mythology either. Otherwise, we'd have to include Iranians and many Pakistanis. Culture is also not a priori to race either. Culture is derived from race. East Indians still call themselves Aryans and still use the swastika. Europeans don't.

Moody
Friday, September 19th, 2003, 05:55 PM
I didn't ask for you to "argue in circles" - I merely hoped that as I had answered the questions posed by yourself, that you then would reciprocate.

Clearly as you recognise, every criticism you make of others could just as well be applied to your own position.
That may be a 'circle', or it could point to hypocrisy.

You say that you "don't support the idea Aryan mythology either" [the 'either' presumably refers to the 'idea of Europe'].
So if you don't support the political/geographical/cultural/racial idea of an Aryan Europe, then WHAT DO you support?

As to "Iranians and Pakistanis", they adopted the Muslim culture over a millennia ago, and anyway, they were never Europeans.

You also state that "Culture is also not a priori to race either. Culture is derived from race".
That's a meaningless 'chicken and egg' position - where you find mankind you find a culture of some kind.

You then say that "East Indians still call themselves Aryans and still use the swastika". This is because they were conquered by the blond Aryan invaders of India some 4 millennia ago!
You say that "Europeans don't call themselves Aryans and don't use the swastika" (!) - have you never heard of National Socialism?!?
The swastika has a long history of use in Europe!

Europe is the inheritor of a long and ancient Aryan cultural lineage; the swastika is found in the Bronze Age rock carvings in Scandinavia as well as being stamped onto devotional objects recovered from ancient Celtic gravemounds.

English itself is an Aryan language - so if you do not support the culture, where does that leave you?
I ask in essence if you have a positive position of any kind, or are you like the neo-conservative Euro-Sceptics who merely negate and do not construct?

Italia_Ariana
Friday, September 19th, 2003, 06:48 PM
We hardly ever win, though.

That will change. The world will tremble under the Berlin-Roma axis once again. :eking ;)

Phlegethon
Friday, September 19th, 2003, 09:47 PM
Just promise you won't run next time. ;)

Italia_Ariana
Saturday, September 20th, 2003, 12:26 AM
Just promise you won't run next time. ;)

Sure, only if you tell us beforehand that you've invaded Poland so we have time to mobilise our troops. ;) It'll be better next time. We've learned from our mistakes... I hope. :scared