PDA

View Full Version : How good is this Painting

Krabat
Saturday, November 12th, 2005, 01:13 PM
What do You think of these Phantasy Paintings

Blood_Axis
Saturday, November 12th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Quite nice. I like the fact that they are three-dimensional. Are they yours?

Krabat
Saturday, November 12th, 2005, 01:49 PM
Quite nice. I like the fact that they are three-dimensional. Are they yours?

Thanks for your Post. Yes they are Mine.

CountBloodSpawn
Tuesday, November 15th, 2005, 03:54 AM
the first one is nice

Wjatscheslaw
Tuesday, November 15th, 2005, 05:17 AM
Very good, esp. first :thumbup

Glynd Eastŵd
Wednesday, February 8th, 2006, 06:59 PM
There's something about the colours in the third one which appeals to me. My friend, I would be grateful if you could post more of your work.

Krabat
Thursday, February 9th, 2006, 12:46 PM
There's something about the colours in the third one which appeals to me. My friend, I would be grateful if you could post more of your work.

Thank you my friend

Unfortunately I do not have many of my paintings in a digital format But I was able to find a couple never the less and here they are.

The Lake scene is one of my newer Paintings. It might look a bit to bright because The Painting was Photografed on a sunny day. The original painting is 1.6 meters long

The Petranadon fliing dinosaur I painted out of a Ravensburger Dinosaur Book. The original painting is the sice of a poscard and is one of my older paintings

The Dragon in the Cafe is a older painting from when i started to paint with a lot of detail

The Winterscenes are realy old paintings from my teenage years and were not jet as sophisticated

Glynd Eastŵd
Saturday, February 11th, 2006, 04:01 AM
Thank you my friend

Unfortunately I do not have many of my paintings in a digital format But I was able to find a couple never the less and here they are.

The Lake scene is one of my newer Paintings. It might look a bit to bright because The Painting was Photografed on a sunny day. The original painting is 1.6 meters long

The Petranadon fliing dinosaur I painted out of a Ravensburger Dinosaur Book. The original painting is the sice of a poscard and is one of my older paintings

The Dragon in the Cafe is a older painting from when i started to paint with a lot of detail

The Winterscenes are realy old paintings from my teenage years and were not jet as sophisticated
Those are really good. I'm 17 and can't draw (outside of Photoshop ;)) to save my life. The winter scene pictures are quite impressive.

I like the third picture on the first row of the pallette especially, it's almost got a photographic quality to it because of the detail. Reminds me of Mid Wales (Snowdonia in the summer). You could probably make a lot of money selling something like that.

And out of interest, how long did it take you to draw the lake scene?

Krabat
Saturday, February 11th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Those are really good. I'm 17 and can't draw (outside of Photoshop ;)) to save my life. The winter scene pictures are quite impressive.

I like the third picture on the first row of the pallette especially, it's almost got a photographic quality to it because of the detail. Reminds me of Mid Wales (Snowdonia in the summer). You could probably make a lot of money selling something like that.

And out of interest, how long did it take you to draw the lake scene?

Thank You.

The Lake scene (third picture from the left took me about 100 Houers to Paint. The original is a very large Picture 1.6 meters long if I remember it right. i paintid it on order for a frind of mine who bought It of me so I do'nt own the original of thet one animore.
Belivue it or not It is actually very difficult to sell art of this sort al of the art galleries I have bean to have rejected me. They seem far more interested in abstract art which does not realy interest me personally.

PrincessAlia
Saturday, May 20th, 2006, 01:57 AM
good job :thumbup :D

Toirdealbhaigh
Saturday, August 26th, 2006, 06:42 AM
Very creative paintings. Though as I voted, the style is not quite my taste. Keep up the good work!

ladybright
Wednesday, November 15th, 2006, 04:16 PM
I think they are good verging on exellent. better than most of my work. You might want to post them on elfwood. Elfwood is an international fantasy art and writing site. They also have tutorals which are nicely done. http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/elfwood.pike?9228

Krabat
Friday, November 17th, 2006, 12:19 PM
I think they are good verging on exellent. better than most of my work. You might want to post them on elfwood. Elfwood is an international fantasy art and writing site. They also have tutorals which are nicely done. http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/elfwood.pike?9228
Thank you for the link. I will look in to posting them on your sugested site