PDA

View Full Version : Jews: Religion or Race?

Ederico
Thursday, July 11th, 2002, 11:07 AM
What is your opinion about the Jews, are they a Religion (which no one can doubt, or not?) and/or a Race? Could you help me form my opinion.

Ritter
Friday, July 12th, 2002, 07:31 AM
Both.
The traditional semetic race and then there are the ones of different races that were converted.

Turk182
Friday, July 12th, 2002, 12:17 PM
I think they are one of the most refined races in the world. You can be a christian or muslim or buddhist if you want to but they will not accept you to the Judaism no matter how much you want to be a jewish blood sucker.

It is their religion that makes them a race. So like der Ritter said...both!

Ederico
Friday, July 12th, 2002, 09:12 PM
I agree with you guys said. Ritter mentioned semitic Jews, what about non-Semitic Jews like for example Alicia Silverstone, can they be considered Aryans by race and Jewish by religion?

Hellstar
Friday, July 12th, 2002, 11:17 PM
Im quoting the racial Magus - Richard McCulloch

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jews -- Divided into Ashkenazic, Sephardic and Oriental branches. All trace their pre-Diaspora (the dispersion of Jews outside of Israel) origins to the ancient Hebrews, who originally belonged to the Orientalid or Arabid subrace of the Mediterranid race. It is likely that by the beginning of the Diaspora they were already hybridized with Armenid elements. Racially, the Diaspora is largely a history of further hybridization with the populations of the different regions in which the various Jewish groups resided. The modern Ashkenazic branch associated with eastern Europe, by far the most numerous, is a primarily Armenid blend including lesser elements of Orientalid, Turanid, Ladogan, Alpine, Dinaric and Nordish origin. The Sephardic branch is primarily an Orientalid-Armenid blend hybridized with West Mediterraneans. The Oriental branch remains basically true to the pre-Diaspora type.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got some books at home by Kaj Birket-smith suggesting Jews are primary Semitic mixed with Armenian racial type and slightly oriental and perhaps Negroid also, for instance the phenotypic nose of Jews are classic archetypical Armenian.

Rosoner
Saturday, July 13th, 2002, 08:43 AM
I think that Jews are only race. They want to hide themself behind religion!

Zvaci
Saturday, July 13th, 2002, 06:53 PM
Hellstar made very good point-Jews are race of bastards,yes thay are the race-Bastard race.
Adolf Hitler said that thay try to accept the shape of the host population in order thay cann be infiltrate among gentiles-but thay allways remane what thay are-The jewish leeches.

Yewish religion is allso somethig thay have imitated from other nations-so thay are allso religion-Bastard religion.

Judson
Sunday, July 14th, 2002, 06:20 PM
Their race would not be as much a problem if they would just stop trying to make their world their foot-stool.

Everthing they touch has an air of unreality about it ... from their pseudo-economics to their damned movies with those improbable plots and impossible characters.

The Jew as he stands today is our mortal enemy and more people had better start waking up.

jimbtx
Friday, July 26th, 2002, 03:03 PM
The thing is the jews use adoption,conversion,etc to adopt others to their groups in order to use them as sympathizers.

They call them SAYINS!

The trick is to dump the word jew which has no real meaning & simply call them zionist zealots.

& simply stick to pointing out the biggotry & hatred of their Talmud!& point out the contradiction of someone calling themselves 1/2 jewish!

When is the last time you saw someone call themselves 1/2 catholic or 1/4 Buddhist???

Force them to take a side on what is jewish!Jim

Berserker
Sunday, August 4th, 2002, 01:11 AM
Well I heard it from an Israeli, saying the term "Jew" originally comes from Judea. So Does that mean if any aryan is born in Judea or Israel he is a "JEW"? I think most religions in general reflect zionist origins and i refuse to follow anything as that.
I honestly think being a "JEW" is not so much racial, it's more of an agenda perhaps. I mean for example I have seen white Jews, Black, arabic, they come in all different variaties... to me they are not a race or religion, they are a disease that needs to be cured(killed)!

:viking

Pera_Z
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 01:55 PM
I will get boring to myself, not to mention you.

Religion is manifest of the folkish soul, I mean of their mind-character.
Jews are nation who diserved to be called RACE, because of they characteristics which doesn't posses any human race.
Their Race soul had been manifested in the Talmud and Sulhan Aruh.

Conclusion: Take off the Judaism from the Jews, and they will be the same.
The religion is just short view of the race character.

Tim
Saturday, September 7th, 2002, 08:04 AM
Neither.

They are a Culture made up of several Distinct Ethnic Groups.
There is a religion that many Jews follow called Talmudic Judaism. There is a political philosophy that even more Jews follow called Zionism.

There are several distinct Ethnic groups that fall under the label "Jew", some are religious, some are zionsists..... many, if not most, are both of these...but then you have the Jews like Isaac Asimov, he was an Atheist, and opposed Zionism....he said that he defined himself as a human and a "citizen of the Earth".
In his autobiography that was just edited and issued by his wife in AMrch of 2002, posthumously.....he stated that He was probably a Khazar, and NOT desceded from Judah, and said that the Mongol ancestry was probably why he had type B blood.

In reality, the Jews are, as Hitler wrote, an attitude. They are bound together by their attitude more than anything else. The mass of jews are taught that they are special, so they believe it.

Tim

mav0ric
Saturday, September 7th, 2002, 08:19 AM
Lets rid the planet of them all and be done with tis question once and for all.

Tim, great tunes that Phineas Priest has. Are you a band member? Have we spoken before under a different nickname?

Francis_Benson
Saturday, September 7th, 2002, 10:59 AM
They are a monolithic group when it comes to Israel and they have an agenda; consequently, it doesn't matter whether they are a race or a religion. They are a threat to the white culture.

spartanwarrior
Monday, September 9th, 2002, 03:12 AM
jews like to be hated , they are neither a race or a religion , neither is cancer...i agree 100 % with tim , but the main problem its the white who sells his soul to them on purpose , those are the traitors who should be hang , and the typical zombie youth who repeats everything that they are told , the jew knows his job pretty good , while the youth falls for the sound of rave parties , others fall by the machine gun , lets just ask the brave palestinians

Seppl
Thursday, September 12th, 2002, 05:59 AM
To Quote Adolf Hitler " The Jews are a Race, Religion and above all an Attitude"! I think this sums them up in one sentence.
Servus,:cool

Berserker
Friday, September 13th, 2002, 12:35 AM
That's the best explanation I've heard so far, but considering the source, i'm not surprised ;)

Reno
Saturday, September 21st, 2002, 03:47 AM
Judaism expired 2002 years, 9 months and 21 days ago. Judaism is now only a demonic race.

WaffenSS
Sunday, October 20th, 2002, 02:54 PM
heh, yea i have to agree with you on that point Seppl, they are an attitude

BodewinTheSilent
Sunday, October 20th, 2002, 09:07 PM
In the Jew, the foul disgrace,
Is not Religion, but the Race!

JohnWBooth
Sunday, November 10th, 2002, 09:19 AM
I say that they are a race masqurading as a religion. As Benjamin Freedman stated, 98% of todays "jews" are Khazars & are not really considered as jews per se. They are the more mongral form of the jew. They are phallic worshipping pagens & are considered to be the most violent of the jew tribes. The guise of religion was a sort of spin-the-bottle like decision they made centuries ago.

RusViking
Wednesday, March 31st, 2004, 01:41 AM
I am sure this has been discussed before but I would like to hear some opinions on the matter. However, I am really not interested in hearing from people who hate Jews unless you can present your ideas in a courteous, polite and rational manner. For the record, I am not Jewish.

Necronomicom
Wednesday, March 31st, 2004, 05:30 AM
They aren't a race, calling them a race would be like saying that all French are part of the same (sub)race, they are Middle Eastern people, I believe they were predominantly armenoid, but they mixed with other races and eventually many of them became European looking.

Saoirse
Wednesday, March 31st, 2004, 05:32 AM
It's a waste of time questioning religion or race. Only thing we need to do is take them out of power.

Stew
Wednesday, March 31st, 2004, 06:25 AM
I agree with Irish Nationalist, that said Jews really fall into a number of catagorys. In the true sence of the word they really are not a race as jews can be anything from Nordic to Negroid. They are not neccisarily JUST a religion either, as there are millions of athiestic communist Jews out there. They are however a Culture, or rather a group of cultures based loosly around thier religion and ethnic background. they are a very diverse group of people in every respect.

As ethnic groups go, and as a race in the very loose sence of the word there is a major divsion between Jewish factions, the Ashenazim and the Sephardim. The Sephardics as I understand it are the true jews being of semitic origin and from the near east. The Ashkenazim are decendants of the Khazars from eastern europe and as I understand it are a Finno-Ugric peoples with signifigant turkic and mongoloid admixure. They adopted Judasim as a unifying religion and are not truely "Jewish" although they do make up the majority in Israel today (which in itself is a very interesting issue).

Jews can be pretty much anything. A religion, an ethnic group ("race" if you will), Black, "caucasian", and brown. No mater what they are they, or where they are they always stand in opposition to the preservation of our ways of life. From the money lenders and court Jews of ancient times, who were expelled from almost every country in europe for usury, extortion and racketeering among other things, to the modern Zionist, to the Jewish bolshvik founders of communism.

stroker
Wednesday, March 31st, 2004, 08:58 AM
I agree with Irish Nationalist, that said Jews really fall into a number of catagorys. In the true sence of the word they really are not a race as jews can be anything from Nordic to Negroid. [QUOTE]

How So?

[QUOTE]They are not neccisarily JUST a religion either, as there are millions of athiestic communist Jews out there.

Correct there are also Christian Jews (since the time of Christ) etc.

They are however a Culture, or rather a group of cultures based loosly around thier religion and ethnic background. they are a very diverse group of people in every respect

They are however a Culture, or rather a group of cultures based loosly around thier religion and ethnic background. they are a very diverse group of people in every respect As ethnic groups go, and as a race in the very loose sence of the word there is a major divsion between Jewish factions, the Ashenazim and the Sephardim. The Sephardics as I understand it are the true jews being of semitic origin and from the near east. The Ashkenazim are decendants of the Khazars from eastern europe and as I understand it are a Finno-Ugric peoples with signifigant turkic and mongoloid admixure. They adopted Judasim as a unifying religion and are not truely "Jewish" although they do make up the majority in Israel today (which in itself is a very interesting issue).

Jews of semitic origin are Jews. All others are merely followers of Judaism.
You are right in saying that those who have merely adopted a religion are not Jews. Why do you say a race in the very loose sence of the word?

They are however a Culture, or rather a group of cultures based loosly around thier religion and ethnic background. they are a very diverse group of people in every respect As ethnic groups go, and as a race in the very loose sence of the word there is a major divsion between Jewish factions, the Ashenazim and the Sephardim. The Sephardics as I understand it are the true jews being of semitic origin and from the near east. The Ashkenazim are decendants of the Khazars from eastern europe and as I understand it are a Finno-Ugric peoples with signifigant turkic and mongoloid admixure. They adopted Judasim as a unifying religion and are not truely "Jewish" although they do make up the majority in Israel today (which in itself is a very interesting issue).

Jews can be pretty much anything. A religion, an ethnic group ("race" if you will), Black, "caucasian", and brown.

No a Jew is of semetic origin.....those who are black white or brindle may perhaps have some Jewish blood in their ancestry they may even follow Judaism they may even be Israeli but they are not Jewish.

No mater what they are they, or where they are they always stand in opposition to the preservation of our ways of life. From the money lenders and court Jews of ancient times, who were expelled from almost every country in europe for usury, extortion and racketeering among other things, to the modern Zionist, to the Jewish bolshvik founders of communism.

It seems to me that you are confusing an entire race with the actions of a few. Surely Irish unionists expelled from Ireland for their tawdry and disreputable actions are not an indication of the worth or lack of worth of the whole of the Irish people. You only need to look in the papers to see that anyone in positions of power are compromised morally in every country and across all industries and ethnic backgrounds. You may keep in mind also that it is easy to highlight a minority and trump up charges against them......this is usually done by those envious of the positions held by others.........you also might care to take a look at your political leaders and heads of industry and the soft sentences given to white collar criminals and tell me if anything has changed even when your own country men are running the show.
I refer to all countries when I state this even my own Australia.

Agrippa
Wednesday, March 31st, 2004, 11:18 AM
Jews are a) a religious and b) an ethnic group.

There subgroups form populations. If you say a population, a group which is relatively endogamic and everyone can breed with each other, is a race, then they are a race.

In the strict sence they have their own racial characteristics, f.e. Ashkenazic Jews are mainly Armenid-Alpine imo, but are no race at all.

They are a religous-cultural and ethnic group with oftentimes a social status on their own from Antiquity on.

To say just pure Semits are Jews is absurd, because in this strict sence there would exist no European Jews at all.

Semitic is mainly Orientalid and Orientalid are the Oriental-Yemenite and partly the Sephardic, but to a much lesser extend the Ashkenazic Jews.

Milesian
Wednesday, March 31st, 2004, 01:32 PM
My view of the subject is that a Jew by definition is an adherent of Judaism, therefore it is a religious label. A woman may convert to Judaism and her children will be considered fully Jewish.

It cannot be a race for the reasons already mentioned above, namely they are chiefly Ashkenazic Jews and Sephardic Jews, with some Ethiopian Jews as well, so they come from diverse backgrounds.

But it seems to me in this day and age that it is primiraly an ethnic label, if by "ethnic" we take it to mean a group of people with a common outlook and who share similar customs and objectives, seeing each other as part of "their group". This obviously applies best to our times as of course their are athiests who still consider themselves as Jewish.

The ancient semitic Jews of the Old Testament would be better reffered to as Hebrews in my opinion, although there may have been small numbers of non-Hebrews who adopted the religion and were thus also Jews (adherents of Judaism).
From a Christian point of view, Judaism ended with Christ's death and resurrection. What exists today is Talmudism, which was deveolped by the rabbi's in the centuries following Christ's death. I believe Jewish scholars have also admitted that their brand of Judaism is not the Judaism of the Old Testament Hebrews. The rabbi's are the descendants of the Pharisee's, whom Jesus bitterly opposed, and who ultimately had him put to death for it.

In conclusion, a Jew is strictly speaking a practioner of Judaism.
In a wider sense (more common today), it is a sort of ethnic term relating to people who have a heritage of Judaism in their family

Siegfried
Wednesday, March 31st, 2004, 01:54 PM
World Jewry is a meta-ethnicity, just like there is a Germanic meta-ethnicity. World Jewry is a biological-spiritual community, with a tendency towards parasitism, degeneracy and hell-raising.