I think Reginleif has forgotten about us. :disapp

Ewergrin
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 03:24 AM
I think Reginleif has forgotten about us. :disapp

I am in agreement with you.

cosmocreator
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 04:38 AM

On the bright side. Our newest member looks to be very nice looking.

http://www.forums.skadi.net/member.php?u=1294

This is her picture from the link in her home page.

http://www.livejournal.com/allpics.bml?user=contorted_angel

Ewergrin
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 04:40 AM
On the bright side. Our newest member looks to be very nice looking.

http://www.forums.skadi.net/member.php?u=1294

This is her picture from the link in her home page.

http://www.livejournal.com/allpics.bml?user=contorted_angel

Yes I Know. I Invited her here :)

Evolved
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 04:43 AM
Cool afrocentric face jewelry... :stabbed

Ewergrin
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 04:49 AM
Cool afrocentric face jewelry... :stabbed

um...Whom?

Azdaja
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 05:07 AM
I could not make out any 'face jewelry'. She seems perfectly fine to me.

Evolved
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 05:24 AM
Big hunk of metal collecting her boogers. :jk

http://userpic.livejournal.com/5754070/1148988

Other than that she's a very pretty lady. Which only further perplexes me. The point of jewelry at one time was to enhance one's beauty, not to shock and scare people. :scratch

Ewergrin
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 05:27 AM
I could not make out any 'face jewelry'. She seems perfectly fine to me.

Ahh.. I found it..

Azdaja
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 05:28 AM
Oh, there is a nose ring. I did not see that. You must have sharp eyes, LG.
Well yeah, it's too bad she did that to her face. But it can be taken out. It's not like she's got ball-bearings inside the flesh above her eyes, lol. I've seen that. It's nasty.

Ewergrin
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 05:30 AM
Big hunk of metal collecting her boogers. :jk

http://userpic.livejournal.com/5754070/1148988

Other than that she's a very pretty lady. Which only further perplexes me. The point of jewelry at one time was to enhance one's beauty, not to shock and scare people. :scratch

My eyes are good but not that good. I did not notice the nose ting thing until you just pointed it out. However I did find a close up of it further down on her journal. I talked to her at length before she joined the forum (I convinced her to do so) and she is very intelligent and defintiely seemed to be much more than a typical 14/88er.
The face jewelry perplexes me a bit, too.

cosmocreator
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 05:41 AM
Perhaps there should be a whole new thread on her because this is Reginleif's thread about herself.

Anyway, korruptnkontrol says she only dates white men. But then she also says she's celibate. :halo :pope

I wonder what she's going to think of this when she comes here? I sent her an email welcoming her before I started this thread.

Evolved
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 05:45 AM
I don't know her, so I can only make completely superficial judgements. :shutup

Ewergrin
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 05:54 AM
Well yeah, it's too bad she did that to her face. But it can be taken out. It's not like she's got ball-bearings inside the flesh above her eyes, lol. I've seen that. It's nasty.

um...............
:puke

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 06:36 AM
People can put whatever they want in their noses!!! Though personally I like to stick with a good old-fashioned finger ;P

Frans_Jozef
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 10:11 AM

what do you want with this male department full of impotents and sexually over-charged individuals wo cant establish a proper relationship or even fix a date, leering and gloat ing over an innocent child like Reginleif
... :blush

maybe I should write her a sweet letter to return to us, I have a knack in smooth-talking with the "fair" sex... :smoke

Phlegethon
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 12:16 PM
People can put whatever they want in their noses!!! Though personally I like to stick with a good old-fashioned finger ;P

Goddamn Canuck liberals!
In the Reich you got your finger cut off with a rusty pair of scissors if you put it there. I swear!

Phlegethon
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 12:18 PM
maybe I should write her a sweet letter to return to us, I have a knack in smooth-talking with the "fair" sex... :smoke

Apparently you missed Misogyny 101. Females are the unfair sex.

Ewergrin
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 12:31 PM
what do you want with this male department full of impotents and sexually over-charged individuals wo cant establish a proper relationship or even fix a date, leering and gloat ing over an innocent child like Reginleif

Ahh but you forgot one important peice of imnformation:I dont really care if she has forgotten about us or not.
I certainly did not pine over her.. Shes not even a red head!

:)

cosmocreator
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 07:11 PM
what do you want with this male department full of impotents and sexually over-charged individuals

:scratch I believe that's an oxymoron.

cosmocreator
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 07:14 PM

Didn't this innocent child say she would scratch your eyes if you didn't say something nice about her? What she needs is a good spankin' and I'm just the guy to give it to her.

cosmocreator
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 07:17 PM
korruptnkontrol emailed me saying she has asked to me removed from Skadi.

Sigrun Christianson
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 07:23 PM
@Cosmo: Huh¿

cosmocreator
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 07:27 PM
@Cosmo: Huh¿

@ sigrun :scratch

Evolved
:weep We got all excited about her coming here and discussed her for nothing. :lol

Azdaja
korruptnkontrol emailed me saying she has asked to me removed from Skadi.

Hmm. I hope it was not because of the posts critiquing her 'facial jewelry'. I know some people are really sensitive when it comes to their 'fashion style', and maybe I (and others) should not have made any comments.
Because things like fashion and music have never been important to me, I tend to criticize the 'styles'/'cliques'/'scenes' of others in a very open and direct way. Unfortunately I sometimes forget that for some people these things are very important aspects of life.
Anyway, I apologize if any of my comments made her feel unwelcome here.

Milesian
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 07:28 PM
She wishes to be removed from the forum?
Did she give a reason?

cosmocreator
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 07:30 PM
Hmm. I hope it was not because of the posts critiquing her 'facial jewelry'. I know some people are really sensitive when it comes to their 'fashion style', and maybe I (and others) should not have made any comments.
Because things like fashion and music have never been important to me, I tend to criticize the 'styles'/'cliques'/'scenes' of others in a very open and direct way. Unfortunately I sometimes forget that for some people these things are very important aspects of life.
Anyway, I apologize if any of my comments made her feel unwelcome here.

No actually it was because she said she couldn't edit her profile page. She wanted to removed that homepage link but couldn't so she asked to be removed completely. I've asked her to stay.

Azdaja
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 07:31 PM
No actually it was because she said she couldn't edit her profile page. She wanted to removed that homepage link but couldn't so she asked to be removed completely. I've asked her to stay.

Oh geez, it's probably just some glitch. If she can't do it, tell her to PM me and I'll do it from the Administrator Control Panel.

Evolved
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 07:39 PM
I should state my comments are not personal against her, there are thousands of other men, women and children putting ugly shit in their face and I make fun of them all equally. :D

Frans_Jozef
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 07:53 PM
:scratch I believe that's an oxymoron.
Oxymoron
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

An oxymoron (plural "oxymora" or the less preferred "oxymorons") is a short phrase (or, on rare occasions, a single word) that is in common use though it appears self-contradictory. Such a phrase can be used for humour, wit or ironic effect in speech or writing.

I am fairly clever in this, it helped once to deduce the validity of a theory if the Faelid race wasn't merely a blend between post-Ahrenburger Cromagnid residues and incoming West European Alpines and while in the beginning the reasoning seemed to gain credibility and well-grounded, the final remarks dismissed this florid idea in a wink of an eye... :cig

Frans_Jozef
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 07:55 PM
Didn't this innocent child say she would scratch your eyes if you didn't say something nice about her? What she needs is a good spankin' and I'm just the guy to give it to her.

A treatment like Pauline Réages' Histoire d'O, one of my favourite erotic novels, surely and accompagnied by Depeche Mode's Masters and Servants... :whip

Johnny Reb
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 09:02 PM
You guys are all sick! Anyways, now that she's not here, did anybody else notice Reginleif's lazy eye?

Phlegethon
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 09:07 PM
:weep We got all excited about her coming here and discussed her for nothing. :lol

That would not have happened if you all had attended my Misogyny 101 class. ;)

Phlegethon
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 09:11 PM

You have the big eyes, he has the sharp eyes. ;)

Azdaja
Friday, August 29th, 2003, 09:15 PM
You have the big eyes, he has the sharp eyes. ;)

Mine are big, yet slow and clumsy. They are the oxen of the eye world. ;)

Ewergrin
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 12:50 AM
Korruptnkontrol asked me, via Im this morning, to have her removed, and it has been accomplished.

Apparently, she did not realize that she had yet to confirm her stattus as a member of this board, via Email Notification. She she never really was a full member. She also claimed that she did not remember listing her LiveJournal URL and she was uncomfortable with the notion that other people could view it without her knowing whom. Of course that is ludicrous. Why would someone make a LiveJournal if they did not want other people viewing it? This is the reason she was unable to change her profile. Then, to aggravate matters, Cosmocreator sent her an email and she was surprised and confused at that. Thats she she asked to be removed from this forum, stating that she felt she was being too "controlled."

Does it make sense? Of course not.
Is she paranoid? Of course.
Are we better without her? Probably.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 12:55 AM
That would not have happened if you all had attended my Misogyny 101 class. ;)

Where can I sign up? :D

And that is very strange that the girl would feel as if she is being too controlled....maybe she will change her mind?

Ewergrin
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 01:00 AM

And that is very strange that the girl would feel as if she is being too controlled....maybe she will change her mind?

I doubt it. She has asked me numerous times to be removed and I have recieved confirmation from our gracious Administrator that her account has been deleted.

cosmocreator
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 01:07 AM
Does it make sense? Of course not.
Is she paranoid? Of course.
Are we better without her? Probably.

She sent me her pics. Why would she do that if she was upset with me sending her an email? She sent me 3 emails in a row. I think paranoia is only part of her problem.

Ewergrin
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 01:13 AM
She sent me her pics. Why would she do that if she was upset with me sending her an email? She sent me 3 emails in a row. I think paranoia is only part of her problem.

You should see the PMs I've gotten from her from Friendster.....

Scáthach
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 01:14 AM
better off without her? from the sounds of things, yep!

Milesian
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 01:20 AM
You should see the PMs I've gotten from her from Friendster.....

Oh? Pray do tell me more.......actually don't.
I don't think we should really be discussing members past or present in public.

Phlegethon
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 01:21 AM

We don't want informers/infiltrators, as we are an ultra-secretive group, with secret handshakes, fancy nicknames and secret acronymns. And we also have our own, not-so-secret band:

http://mentors.freeservers.com/florida_girl2.jpg

Women vs. mind. Two worlds clash. ;)

Ewergrin
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 01:24 AM
Oh? Pray do tell me more.......actually don't.
I don't think we should really be discussing members past or present in public.

Don't worry. I wasnt going to go into detail. Lets just say that she, like all of us, can get quite bored, and drunk, and lonely.

Milesian
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 01:27 AM
Quick, PM me! :D

Nah, only joking. I get the picture....you lucky man you! ;)
Okay, I think this topic has been done to death now. Amen. ;)

Ewergrin
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 01:30 AM
Quick, PM me! :D

Nah, only joking. I get the picture....you lucky man you! ;)
Okay, I think this topic has been done to death now. Amen. ;)

Agreed. She isnt here so lets not continue to discuss her on the forum.

Nordhammer
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 03:35 AM
Well, I don't think it should be taken as an insult.

Maybe she's afraid to be associated with "racists"? Otherwise I don't really understand disassociation.

Evolved
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 04:02 AM
Girls are flakey and hormonal, trust me I know all about it. :bounce

Most online journals and blogs are all about self-obsession and seeking attention. Maybe she doesn't like people talking about her unless she initiates it. We've evolved into a race of hypersenstive egotistical weirdos. :eyes

Ewergrin
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 04:04 AM
Well, I don't think it should be taken as an insult.

Maybe she's afraid to be associated with "racists"? Otherwise I don't really understand disassociation.

From my talks with her, she appeared to be intelligent and aware. She is being overly neurotic, yes. But that is her decision to be so. nevertheless..the forum continues without a hitch.. also.. we should really stop talking about her specifically, especially since this is supposed to be a thread about Reginleif.

Ewergrin
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 04:05 AM
Girls are flakey and hormonal, trust me I know all about it. :bounce

Most online journals and blogs are all about self-obsession and seeking attention. Maybe she doesn't like people talking about her unless she initiates it. We've evolved into a race of hypersenstive egotistical weirdos. :eyes

This rings true. By the way, what exactly is a blog?
I have never seen the importance of writing an online journal. I always thought of a journal as something private. A way of keeping a daily record of your life for your OWN use. Online journals are the complete opposite. I have noticed a trend concerning people who have them though. They are all self obsessed and narcissistic, with RARELY ever anything actually interesting enough to spend valuable time reading. It also says something about the people who enjoy the daily visits to said people's Online Journals. They are voyeuristic and emotionally bankrupt. Let it be known that I do NOT make it a habit to read ANY online journals.

:)

Evolved
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 04:17 AM
http://ask.yahoo.com/ask/20021115.html

Ever the hypocrite, I used to have a blog. :silly But I never used it to write about my personal life, just general observations, links and a joke or two. Webjournals are insanely popular with teenaged Hapa girls for some reason.

Johnny Reb
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 08:04 AM
this is supposed to be a thread about Reginleif.

Did ANYBODY notice her LAZY EYE?? Or was it just me? Or was I seeing things?

Ewergrin
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 08:23 AM
Yes, we all noticed it. But I guess none of us felt the need to mention it... especially twice.

Phlegethon
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 12:42 PM
Girls are flakey and hormonal, trust me I know all about it.
We've evolved into a race of hypersenstive egotistical weirdos. :eyes

Thus spake the Magyar Midget. ;)

True, so true. ;)

Johnny Reb
Saturday, August 30th, 2003, 08:48 PM
Yes, we all noticed it. But I guess none of us felt the need to mention it... especially twice.

Well, I apologize for that outburst. I was a little inebriated last night. However, nobody acknowledged my first post, which would have led to my follow up question about whether they occur more in certain ethnic groups/races than others.

Frans_Jozef
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2003, 04:03 PM
That's cos Frans is an expert ;) :)

''It's probably pretty groovy, we need more race consciousness. ''
hehe, this girl is cool :)

But she never reaches to the same level of untamed groovyness like our little Irish rose, Scathach.... :shykiss

Phlegethon
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2003, 04:14 PM
But she never reaches to the same level of untamed groovyness like our little Irish rose, Scathach.... :shykiss

You mean Miss Edible? ;)

Frans_Jozef
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2003, 04:19 PM
You mean Miss Edible? ;)

Sure, she better make sure never to cross my path or I will devour her and there will be nothing left..
As a dutch saying goes:
"Liefde gaat door de maag."
:bat

Phlegethon
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2003, 06:57 PM

That's a German saying. Damn kaaskop plagiarists. ;)

Scáthach
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2003, 08:38 PM
Sure, she better make sure never to cross my path or I will devour her and there will be nothing left..
As a dutch saying goes:

What does that mean? :huh

Phlegethon
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2003, 08:45 PM
What does that mean? :huh

Literally: Love goes through the stomach.

Scáthach
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2003, 08:53 PM
good god, i didn't really deserve THAT, did I? ;)

Phlegethon
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2003, 09:03 PM
good god, i didn't really deserve THAT, did I? ;)

Well, actually it has to be interpreted as: You win a man's heart by cooking for him. Can't say that anyone has tried that yet, though. ;)

And with the Irish cuisine you're kinda handicapped anyway, I neither like colcannon nor black pudding. ;)

Scáthach
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2003, 09:10 PM
''And with the Irish cuisine you're kinda handicapped anyway, I neither like colcannon nor black pudding''

You also couldn't say i've been or am trying to win you though, could you? ;) :D

Phlegethon
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2003, 09:23 PM
You also couldn't say i've been or am trying to win you though, could you? ;) :D

If you had won me, what would you do with me? I require constant attention and eat and drink a lot. Although, thinking about it, drinking a lot certainly may help in Ireland if one has to assimilate. ;)

Loki
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2003, 09:25 PM
If you had won me, what would you do with me? I require constant attention and eat and drink a lot. Although, thinking about it, drinking a lot certainly may help in Ireland if one has to assimilate. ;)

You both are Catholic, so it would certainly not be a mismatch :D

Scáthach
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2003, 09:40 PM

Those baby pics have brough out your inner child ;) constant attention and constant food and drink? :D

Nordhammer
Wednesday, September 3rd, 2003, 02:52 AM
Well, actually it has to be interpreted as: You win a man's heart by cooking for him. Can't say that anyone has tried that yet, though. ;)

And with the Irish cuisine you're kinda handicapped anyway, I neither like colcannon nor black pudding. ;)

That saying has been passed on to Americans too, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

Phlegethon
Wednesday, September 3rd, 2003, 03:01 AM
That saying has been passed on to Americans too, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

Yankee sayings are too long-winded. We try to keep it nice, simple and to the point. ;)

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Wednesday, September 3rd, 2003, 03:17 AM
Yankee sayings are too long-winded. We try to keep it nice, simple and to the point. ;)

Simple things for simple minds :P

Phlegethon
Wednesday, September 3rd, 2003, 03:39 AM
Simple things for simple minds :P

You want blitzkrieg, Canuck? ;)

Nordhammer
Wednesday, September 3rd, 2003, 03:58 AM
I hear some women like to be blitzkrieg'd. :naughty

Phlegethon
Wednesday, September 3rd, 2003, 04:10 AM
I hear some women like to be blitzkrieg'd. :naughty

Nessie is not yet a woman anyway. ;)

cosmocreator
Wednesday, September 3rd, 2003, 04:48 AM
Nessie is not yet a woman anyway. ;)

Give her another 10 years and she'll be a fine woman.

Grimr
Thursday, September 4th, 2003, 05:25 PM
The implications here are far beyond my simple mind...

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, September 5th, 2003, 03:50 AM
Sorry guys, I'm not letting any of you make me a woman ;P

:cheer

cosmocreator
Friday, September 5th, 2003, 04:06 AM
Sorry guys, I'm not letting any of you make me a woman ;P

:cheer

Thorburn, bring me the rectal pear. I think this one is going to give us trouble. :evil

Grimr
Friday, September 5th, 2003, 03:14 PM
Such sophisticated humor... I am putting you all on my list for 'the night of long forks!'

Phlegethon
Friday, September 5th, 2003, 03:26 PM
Such sophisticated humor... I am putting you all on my list for 'the night of long forks!'

Is that before or after the night of long drinks? ;)

Grimr
Friday, September 5th, 2003, 03:42 PM
Its just befor 'Kristall Tag'. :roll

Phlegethon
Friday, September 5th, 2003, 03:59 PM
Its just befor 'Kristall Tag'. :roll

You mean when the long drink glasses get shattered? ;)

Grimr
Friday, September 5th, 2003, 07:55 PM
Hey, this is slightly off the current topic but the transparant symbol on skadi's logo, image, thing looks abit like the star of david!? Go onto the skadi main site (skadi.net) and see the really big version of the image and you will know what I am talking about: