PDA

View Full Version : What does Israel do with U.S Grants?

Virtus
Monday, September 1st, 2003, 02:12 AM
Hello all, I am a new member, so please all welcome me to the real world of social disorder and chaos.
After reading some very interesting articles regarding the Jewish full control over U.S Media, Television channels, radio, and daily life, I came to the conclusion, how did these jews acquire such vast wealth, enough to buy major film companies, Tv shows, Radio channels, ETC which ranges in the way over the Billions of dollars? According to research, I came to the fact that The Jewish population of America in in the 2 percent range, but yet half of them are BILLIONAIRES and play in crucial roles and imprtant positions among Contemporary life in America? My best Preassumation would be that the 3+ Billions in grants and loans that the U.S are donating to the FilthyNation of Israel are being sent back to Jewish Intellectuals inside the U.S for the sole purpose of dominating America. I call all those who believe theat the Jews are nothing but worthy sub-humans, shall sread the message that Zionism is controlling life in America with the use of American money!!

-Dexter-

Greeneyeddevil63
Monday, September 29th, 2003, 05:52 PM
[QUOTE=Virtus]Hello all, I am a new member, so please all welcome me to the real world of social disorder and chaos.

I suppose i am the welcome wagon...

I think that the jews are just a crafty outfit of people and are incredibly good with money...

what makes you think that they're somehow getting grants to send to israel and back here to rule the world or whatever through the U.S.????

I mean...

what are your sources??? and specifically what do you mean???

or are you just afraid that the jews are going to take over the world?

I'm not too bright... so you'll have to tell me a little more basic....