PDA

View Full Version : Race-mixer got what she deserves

MadMax88
Friday, August 2nd, 2002, 01:30 AM
I work with a young lady and I have conversed with her a lot over the last few years. She has a sister who became a race traitor, her sister is 23 years old and is now in the hospital with some horrible infection and most likely will have to have her ovaries removed. She was so sick that she could not even walk and so on. I think most likely her infection was probably due to the fact that she had a nig boyfriend, she lived in the nig part of town and most likely screwed most of them there. She just had a mongrel abomination and so on. I have no pity. When the young lady was telling me about her race traitor sister, she didn't come right out and say it, but looking into her eyes, well we both knew what the other was thinking. When White girls sleep with niggers? They get what they deserve.

Hellstar
Friday, August 2nd, 2002, 01:38 AM
I understand what you`re saying, i do however feel with her pain, i know all about pain. but its the same here, when they have this hysteria over muslim boys/men raping our females, i cant help but thinking so many girls are sluts here, so who cares, most of them proberly flirted with the muds first, but then again those who didnt, need total support and we need revenge to these muds and other scum. in fact fuck them all, they have nothing to do here in the first place. they are on Odins soil.
Fucking bastards. """""""""cleanse the earth with war""""""""

Max you should fucking imply or 100% indicate to this girl, your conclusion about her misfortune just to teach her a lesson or give her a chance to explain or see her realizing your words worth.

MadMax88
Friday, August 2nd, 2002, 01:50 AM
Hellstar, do you mean take advantage of this situation and convince the young lady(the one I work with) to join our cause? If you mean that I agree. Maybe seeing her sister (the mud shark) in that situation, will give her the push to join our ranks. But I wouldn't have anything to do with the race traitor. She made her bed.. As far as the women who were pack raped and so on, that is one thing that infuriates me beyond belief, that makes me crazy with hatred that they do that to OUR Women. But this Womans sister made her choice to bed down with niggers, to live with niggers and she even talks like niggers now(wuzzup and mofo and such) so she can rot as far as I am concerned. 88!

Pera_Z
Friday, August 2nd, 2002, 02:13 AM
My experience told me that the persons who became members, motivated by their personal pain, doesn't stay too long. It is successful in 20%, not above this persentage. Max, you should consider your approach and your deceision.
We are not in movement because of personal pain, but because of common pain. If she understood that inside her mind. She could became succeful supporter and maybe member of some movement.

Put the cards on the table and think careful, try if you like (it is not bad at all), but don't expect too much.

P.Z.

Hellstar
Friday, August 2nd, 2002, 02:15 AM
Its total revolting these interracial gandbangs everywhere,

sluts and whores depraving our folk. white men of lust and white whores of excitement (thus indulging them self in these virra biological acts)

I didnt mean for you to WN influence her sister, but now since you brought it up, why not?

Its lifes nemesis, that is what it is.............

MadMax88
Friday, August 2nd, 2002, 02:31 AM
I know this,Pera, about why we are in this movement, and I know why I am in this movement, the reason I am in, is not because I have had personal pain, but because of the big picture, I realise what the deal is. Good point though about the young lady I work with, but I meant that maybe I can make her see the big picture, while she is thinking about her sister, kind of getting my foot in the door you know? I appreciate the input on this situation :)

Stríbog
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 09:41 PM
She most certainly got what she deserved. The only shame is that she didn't contract the disease and have her ovaries removed BEFORE bringing half-ape abominations into the world.

Ederico
Friday, August 16th, 2002, 10:03 PM
This week in Malta a 20-year old Maltese woman was brutally murdered by a Libyan Negroid by being hit 22 or 23 times with a long knife. The Police are still searching for the probable murderer but they still have not found him, and I think probably he managed to leave the islands although the Police claim he did not have the time and that they are surveilling the coast. The killed woman used to go out with the Negroid but he killed her because she wanted to end the relation. I hope that the killed woman was not an Aryan but I doubt that.

There is another case of a woman who was probably married to an Algerian Arab with whom he had a child who has now been taken by the father to Algeria.

Both these cases are of woman who betrayed the Nation and Race and in turn they were treated inhumanely. I feel sorry for them at times, but their actions were not honourable in my opinion. They were and are Race Traitors.

euskoskin
Saturday, August 17th, 2002, 02:58 PM
I fear though, that the girl could have been misled. In the press and the media in general interracial sex is actively promoted as "civilised" and "good". Anyone who tries to instill some strong racial values in his kids is singled out and scorned.
She got what she desreves, but if you (or some one who cares for her) told her the truth and give her a second chance. She won't be able to enjoy motherhood. I think that is enough punishment, she doesn't need scorning too. Hopefully she will ammend.

Euskoskin
88!

Stand and Deliever
Tuesday, August 20th, 2002, 01:02 PM
Only thing worse than a nigger is a nigger lover. I would not have one regret by putting a gun to some white sluts head and pulling the trigger.

davison6
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by euskoskin
I fear though, that the girl could have been misled. In the press and the media in general interracial sex is actively promoted as "civilised" and "good". Anyone who tries to instill some strong racial values in his kids is singled out and scorned.
She got what she desreves, but if you (or some one who cares for her) told her the truth and give her a second chance. She won't be able to enjoy motherhood. I think that is enough punishment, she doesn't need scorning too. Hopefully she will ammend.This is a point that needs to be stressed for all You hard core types. Just because a girl made a choice to date a sub-human doesn't make her one. In a normal society it would, but our current society is hardly normal, isn't it? It goes beyond the scorning of anyone who tries to instill racial values in his kids, our entire society is pummeled from cradle to grave by the Jewish media. It's not just that inter-racial sex in general is being promoted, the wholesale acceptance of subhuman civilization is being promoted. In 1912 a prominent Zionist named Israel Cohen wrote that they would deliberately encourage the negroes to go for sports as a way of gaining social acceptability, and then they would progressively instill negro values (or the lack thereof) into our culture. Has this come to pass? Yes! There was a time when any negro who wished to be accepted into a white family, however liberal and egalitarian, would dress up, get a job, and behave in a civilized fashion. Now, the filth of the slums is celebrated as being some kind of a "genuine" experience and the twisted hate of ganster rap is hailed as poetry. This is why even a moderate like me doesn't want a negro, however nice, living next to me, because as soon as one gets in the rest follow and they won't be so nice.
Well, in a broader sense, the negroes have already moved in, they've moved into our civilization. We see them on TV dancing like monkeys and generally acting as if all this crap equals culture. We see them not having to work for a living, but when we see the lives they really lead it's always accompanied by sad commentary blaming our civilization for somehow "doing this" to them. And any dissenting voice is stifled.
I don't wish to create a victim mentality to excuse any woman who sleeps with an obvious sub-human, and certainly don't think the movement should assume the burden of caring for the consequences of her mistakes. But it is quite fair to say that our entire race has been targeted by a whole slew of dirty tricks. Our youth is encouraged to hop like they do, and slack off like they do, creating a class of white sub-humans whose intellectual abilities have declined since integration began. And our women are targeted by a particularly insidious two-pronged attack. Feminism has created shrill, money grubbing bitches who simply don't respect their men anymore. And women need to respect a man in order to be attracted to him (do any of You see where this is going yet?) Aside from the images presented on TV, the corporate apparatus has everywhere created a class of white Mr. Nobodies who can barely make ends meet while underqualified people get promoted simply because they're not white. But white women do get promoted, and make more money than white men, who they now despise. The other prong is the one that we all see, black men portrayed as cool, confident, masterful. So on the one hand we have white women being conditioned to be averse to white men, and then conditioned to accept black men. It is a planned attack, and girls like the one MadMax mentions are casualties. Self righteous attitudes will do nothing at all for us in cases like these.

MadMax88
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 04:07 PM
So davison6, I have a question for you. If you met a White Woman and found out that her ex was a black and that she had a mongrel abomination by the ape, are you saying that if she saw the error of her ways that you would welcome her into the Movement? Or how about this, would you date/have a relationship with a Woman like that? I sure as heck would answer no to both of those questions and if that is self righteous then so be it.

Naro626
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 05:03 PM
You seem so weak Davison, I've read some of your other posts and you do more harm than good I think... Most Nations shoot traitors whether they are fooled or not and I agree with that. It is no different when it comes to our people. If a female or a male for that matter can be so easily fooled then they are an idiot and should be scorned at the least. We cannot tolerate the kind of behavior that will destroy our race by attritition. It is a very serious matter and you speak of it as a common mistake. Shake yourself comrade! Look at the hard truth and stop whining like a child you sound like a liberal who has a bleeding heart.

GreenHeart
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 11:37 PM
Davison6 should be the one to talk about race mixing...... x_rofl x_rofl :eek:

See his post where he admits having a Japanese girlfriend because "she is nice" He also has some kids by her as far as I know, and doesn't mean to leave either of them.

Hellstar
Wednesday, August 21st, 2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by NordicPower88

He also has some kids by her as far as I know, and doesn't mean to leave either of them.

Well would you leave kids which were a half part of yourself?

I dont like this simplicity.

davison6
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by MadMax88
So davison6, I have a question for you. If you met a White Woman and found out that her ex was a black and that she had a mongrel abomination by the ape, are you saying that if she saw the error of her ways that you would welcome her into the Movement? Or how about this, would you date/have a relationship with a Woman like that? I sure as heck would answer no to both of those questions and if that is self righteous then so be it.Whether You would date her or not is a personal affair and not liable to moral judgement. However, if she were genuine in her wish to help preserve the white race then holding her past against her is not just self righteous, it is injurious to the race. So be it.

davison6
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Naro626
You seem so weak Davison, I've read some of your other posts and you do more harm than good I think... Wherever You think I'm doing harm, feel free to debate me.

Most Nations shoot traitors whether they are fooled or not and I agree with that.What is commonly known as treason always has a defined enemy, so even if someone is fooled it is still true that this person knew they were the enemy and should expect that the enemy would use deception. In the current struggle, only a few people know that there is an enemy at all. It does make a difference.

It is no different when it comes to our people. If a female or a male for that matter can be so easily fooled then they are an idiot and should be scorned at the least. We cannot tolerate the kind of behavior that will destroy our race by attritition.Here is the key word: attrition. In it's millenia of existence the human race has gone back and forth across the planet, and been thoroughly homogenized in the process. So why are there still separate races? Because any vigorous population can produce enough individuals to keep it's own gene pool. Even historical mergers like Austria-Hungary or the absorption of the Lithuanian empire by the Polish kingdom did not result in the disappearance of the Hungarian or Lithuanian gene pools. So the pressure of attrition currently being applied will take centuries by itself if it's to work. Although I do see that the promotion of unbridled race mixing in the Jewish media is part of the general attack, the simultaneous "dumbing down" of white students resulting from the promotion of black fads is much more dangerous. In mere decades we have already become a lot stupider than we were, on average.

It is a very serious matter and you speak of it as a common mistake. Shake yourself comrade! Look at the hard truth and stop whining like a child you sound like a liberal who has a bleeding heart.Actually, I'm a moderate. Rigid conservatism can be just as dangerous as rampant liberalism, as the Reagan-Bush years proved.

davison6
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by HELLSTAR
Well would you leave kids which were a half part of yourself?
I dont like this simplicity. That's OK, Hell, I can handle her (and CreatorSS too, while writing my memoirs with my other hand).

davison6
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 01:38 AM
Davison6 should be the one to talk about race mixing...... x_rofl x_rofl :eek:You might have a point if I were in here ravening for that girl's blood. Clearly I'm not, so You don't.

See his post where he admits having a Japanese girlfriend because "she is nice"Same one where I said You were driving me back to racial sin?

He also has some kids by her as far as I know, and doesn't mean to leave either of them.What kind of a parent would I be if I would leave them? Would You trust someone who left his kids, even if they were not completely white, not to leave You? Loyalty is a highly personal bond, and if You ever forget that You will be very surprised at the people who will leave You when You are no longer useful. Never trust anyone who spouts too much ideology, I mean this as friendly advice because You seem the type who is vulnerable to any fast talker who says the right thing. Let me tell You one thing, I get the distinct impression I'm not the only race mixer floating around here, I'm just the one who's honest enough to admit it.

MadMax88
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 02:13 AM
I think I'm going to be sick

davison6
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 02:27 AM
I think I'm going to be sick Better take some pepto-bismol:o By the way, in my experience the hidden defilers tend to come from the ranks of those who most loudly declaim their purity. Not to say that all those who rant about how they'd never do such things are secretly doing it, but people have often been surprised... :D

davison6
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 02:39 AM
Oh yes, by "floating around here" I didn't mean Aryan Dawn specifically, I meant the movement in general. You know, horny Aryans in a bar, and dusky lasses love white meat...

MadMax88
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 02:50 AM
davison6 your arrogance is amazing. I have doubts that you actually have an asian partner and children. I think that you probably just get off on having online fights so that you can try and dazzle everyone with you blather. Pretty good at trying to hint that Anyone that takes a strong stand on the racemixing issue may very well be a racemixer themselves. I see how you operate now. Trying to change the course of the argument to get away from your insane statements. If it is true that you are a mixer, then I cannot see how you can look yourself in the mirror, well, I could see how you might try and convince youself that leaving your asian partner and half and half children would be damaging to the race. You know as well as I do that that is total crap. Anyone that does that is a traitor period. You have serious issues davison6. I do not know how you could be appointed moderator. You say that there are probably a lot more race mixers here. If that is so then I will gladly leave, for what would be the purpose of me being here then? I may possibly get banned for saying all of this if so? Then so be it. I would gladly leave a board that tolerates racemixing filth. Have a nice day. :fu

davison6
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 03:25 AM
davison6 your arrogance is amazing. I have doubts that you actually have an asian partner and children. I think that you probably just get off on having online fights so that you can try and dazzle everyone with you blather. Pretty good at trying to hint that Anyone that takes a strong stand on the racemixing issue may very well be a racemixer themselves.It's a known fact throughout history that on any particular subject, not just racemixing, those who climb on the highest soapboxes often do turn out to have feet of clay. How many televangelists have been caught spending the contributions on themselves or on hookers? This is particularly true of issues concerning sexual morality. The girl who says she'd never do it is the one You catch in the back of a shaking car at night.

I see how you operate now. Trying to change the course of the argument to get away from your insane statements.Now this is as fine a twisting of logic as I've ever heard. I make my "outrageous" statements to jolt people like You out of attitudes based more on emotionalism than on logic. My goal is to moderate some of the genuinely outrageous stuff people like You spout so that the movement can go on to become a serious political force, and not just a fringe group of hardcore crackpots. And the statements I use to do this are simple truth, which I challenge You to disprove if You can. So why would I wish to run away from my statements, especially if I'm picking arguments for fun as You first claimed?

If it is true that you are a mixer, then I cannot see how you can look yourself in the mirror, well, I could see how you might try and convince youself that leaving your asian partner and half and half children would be damaging to the race. You know as well as I do that that is total crap.Since You obviously didn't comprehend the sentence, You know nothing of the sort. I didn't say that my leaving my family would be injurious to the race. What I said was that self-righteous attitudes towards people who had ever had relations with other races but who wished to help preserve the white race was injurious.

Anyone that does that is a traitor period. You have serious issues davison6. I do not know how you could be appointed moderator. You say that there are probably a lot more race mixers here. If that is so then I will gladly leave, for what would be the purpose of me being here then? I may possibly get banned for saying all of this if so? Then so be it. I would gladly leave a board that tolerates racemixing filth. Have a nice day. :fuAgain, You didn't even read what was said. I fear that the white race is devolving quickly if even pure specimens such as yourself have such limited capacity for reading comprehension. I specifically stated that it was the movement in general, not Aryan Dawn. I'm the only one I know or suspect on this forum, although I can't say the same for other forums (and no, I won't be mentioning names). Oh yes, You won't be banned, nor censored, nor anything else. If You wish to leave because You can not effectively refute what I say, then this shows that You're going to go look for someplace where You won't have to examine your ideas. Not exactly what the white race needs in an era where war is waged with ideas, so it's no great loss.

mav0ric
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 03:55 AM
Forgive my newness to this site but I think I need to ask a question or two.

Davidson6 -- I now remember you from the SF board but I never got to hear your explaination of how you got in the situation you are in. Did you make this mistake (race mixing) before you became racially aware. Was it a catalyst in opening your eyes? Or do you not consider race mixing to be a problem that goes against the very ideals of White Nationalism? Also I certainly don't support leaving children no matter how wrong and selfish I personally feel that creating them was. We are men and we honor our committments no matter what they are. Only you can walk in your shoes. Having said that there are more questions though.

Why is an admitted race mixer a moderator on this board?

Can a Jew become one as well? I might as well know up front if this is a serious board or not because although the threads seem to have great posts this issue raises a serious flag to me.

Does this board all support race mixing? How do others feel about being moderated by someone that is a race traitor in my eyes.

Davidson6 -- Your posts always seem to be well written and well thought out but this issue really throws me for a loop. How do you and your actions help our race? Actions speak much louder than words to me and I try and live up to that ideal. Please try and help me to understand your position on this subject.

Hellstar
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by mav0ric
Why is an admitted race mixer a moderator on this board?

Moderators are assigned to forums they master to some degree.
As you also noticed it would be ambiguous putting Davison as Moderator of the race forum (for example)

Davison has great skills in graphics/layout, im sure he possess other skills as well, but this is the subject of debate so I will solely stick to this one.

As Davison also know, I do have ambivalent feelings about this as well.
but we dont all have to accept each other and hold hand and sing love/peace/harmony, I follow my Nordic intuition in this. I dont embrace race mixing im on the contrary trying to understand it, and Davison seem very honest about it. and I do have lots of questions my self, but im rather sitting back for now and gazing upon you guys conversation.

Can a Jew become one as well? I might as well know up front if this is a serious board or not because although the threads seem to have great posts this issue raises a serious flag to me.
NO Only Aryans can be Moderators, and Davison is Aryan, "but" yes he works in Japan & has two kids half Caucasus/half Mongoloid.

Does this board all support race mixing?.
NO. I feel very strong about my pride for this, but i cannot change the past in other peoples lifes...

How do others feel about being moderated by someone that is a race traitor in my eyes.
Davison is assigned to Graphic forum (look above for explanation)
He cant moderate any other posts than within his forum domain. and he is like everyone else (moderators) bounded by the constitution of this forum. and therefore assigned to be apolitical in his Moderation. and so far his been more than willing to explain him self, and no one has censured anybody. if you look at other boards you cant even talk about these problematics.

d'arcy
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 05:21 AM
i think that you guys are missing the point of what davisons 6 was talking about were in a society were so much of the media and so many of that society are feed that race mixing and not standing up for the cause you could hardly blame a person for not thinking that there actions should be punished
yes i do agree that they made there bed and so she should take the counsequences of her actions
NOT EVERYONE IS ENLIGHTED TO ARE CAUSE AND BECAUSE OF THAT IT IS GREAT IMPORTANCE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD SUPPORT OUR ACTION AND STEP UP THE MOVEMENT it is in this kind of time where media does play a huge role in almost everyones desison making were they need to see both sides of the plate and i think that the newschool punks who call themselves skins or racist need to be schooled in alot of the old school ways we need to get back to the basics of our movement need to get reminded of the truths of our cause if we want our public image to change and our movement to stay strong
a great person to read is the founder of the National Alliance Dr. William Pirces he wrote alot of great publications that everyone who is part of our movement should read
STAY FIRM IN YOUR BELIEFES AND ACTIONS! 88!!!!

davison6
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 05:48 AM
Forgive my newness to this site but I think I need to ask a question or two.Fire away.

Davidson6 -- I now remember you from the SF board but I never got to hear your explaination of how you got in the situation you are in. Did you make this mistake (race mixing) before you became racially aware.
Yes. However, I must make clear that my racial awareness is confined to the knowledge that we are under attack as a race, and that the principal attackers are another race, the Jews. I was always aware that not everybody is equal, and while I don't mind associating with individuals of other races who prove themselves worthy, I am dead set against the forced association with large masses who are clearly unworthy. It is a fact of genetics that when a vigorous gene pool is mixed with a decadent one, far more decay will be introduced to the vigorous pool than vigor into the decadent one. And this is being done to us deliberately through integration. Furthermore, it's deliberate nature is shown by the way white women are so often paired with black men. The race being targeted for absorption is the one whose women are selected, and by pairing them with negroes, clearly the most devolved race on the planet, it's obvious that the Jews aren't trying to create a new master race.
As for myself, I have always been proud of the accomplishments of my own ancestors, but don't view this as a reason for holding myself aloof from others. All life on the planet evolved from the same source, therefore it is incontrovertible that all humans have the same genetic potential. This is also a cold hard fact of genetics, we are not superior in and of ourselves, we are superior because we faced greater natural selection during our history. It is possible to devolve as well as evolve, and devolution is clearly happening to us, as judged by falling test scores even in areas that are still white.

Was it a catalyst in opening your eyes?No, after September 11th I read David Duke's open letter to Bush and realized that the Jews had indeed been hiding the truth. You see, my grandfather was in naval intelligence during WWII, and right up till his death I was able to read a large number of military Journals that most people don't have access to. Nothing classified of course, but still stuff You won't read in the papers. I didn't know about the Liberty attack or the Lavon affair, and as You can see, keeping that kind of stuff away from someone like me takes quite a bit of contrivance. From then on I read many other documents with new eyes.

Or do you not consider race mixing to be a problem that goes against the very ideals of White Nationalism?I don't equate white nationalism with racism. I realize that the vast majority of You do, which is why I give such detailed replies to questions which I would normally answer with "none of your business". I realize it's an important issue to You and I would never lie about things like that to people I am trying to persuade. In any case, contrary to some assumptions, I do not favor wholesale race mixing. Theres always a few individuals like myself who get bitten with wanderlust and settle far from home (actually, a rather Aryan trait). Under normal circumstances this would never be enough to affect the gene pool of the entire race, so I see no need to launch an inquisition. However, when every one of the (rough guess) approximately hundred thousand American men I've ever met in the greater Tokyo area is also a refugee from feminism like myself, there is definitely something wrong.

Also I certainly don't support leaving children no matter how wrong and selfish I personally feel that creating them was. We are men and we honor our committments no matter what they are. Only you can walk in your shoes. Having said that there are more questions though.Fire away.

Why is an admitted race mixer a moderator on this board?It's Hellstar's board. I'll content myself with remarking that he's not the only unquestioned racist to see that I'm not a complete loss.

Can a Jew become one as well? I might as well know up front if this is a serious board or not because although the threads seem to have great posts this issue raises a serious flag to me.Again, it's Hell's board, but I do have an opinion. Jews are the arch enemy, the organizers of a massive conspiracy that remains well hidden through the very ludicrousness one feels when imagining it's enormity. Before Sept 11th I certainly thought such ideas were three cigars short of a box. Since I judge individuals individually it's possible (but not very likely, nor do I know any I like at present) for me to get along with a particular Jew, but if the question of trusting one with a sensitive post came up, no matter how much I liked him personally I'd say no. You can never tell with Jews.

Does this board all support race mixing? How do others feel about being moderated by someone that is a race traitor in my eyes.As You can see, I'm the only race mixer here, and even I am not exactly a supporter of race mixing. It's just something that happened. Life could have been a lot different if I had met a nice girl while I was still in the States, but as is well known, I had no such luck. I can't help how some may feel over a race mixing mod, but I would never censor anyone just because they criticized me. Mind You, I can answer back.

Davidson6 -- Your posts always seem to be well written and well thought out but this issue really throws me for a loop. How do you and your actions help our race? Actions speak much louder than words to me and I try and live up to that ideal. Please try and help me to understand your position on this subject. OK, try this: Think before You speak applies to body language as well. I see a lot of extremism in the movement that will lead us nowhere. I struggle against that. When the time is right, I can act too, but I think we need to prepare for a long while, and to do some serious philosophizing while we're at it.

davison6
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by d'arcy
i think that you guys are missing the point of what davisons 6 was talking about were in a society were so much of the media and so many of that society are feed that race mixing and not standing up for the cause you could hardly blame a person for not thinking that there actions should be punished
yes i do agree that they made there bed and so she should take the counsequences of her actions
NOT EVERYONE IS ENLIGHTED TO ARE CAUSE AND BECAUSE OF THAT IT IS GREAT IMPORTANCE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD SUPPORT OUR ACTION AND STEP UP THE MOVEMENT it is in this kind of time where media does play a huge role in almost everyones desison making were they need to see both sides of the plate and i think that the newschool punks who call themselves skins or racist need to be schooled in alot of the old school ways we need to get back to the basics of our movement need to get reminded of the truths of our cause if we want our public image to change and our movement to stay strong
a great person to read is the founder of the National Alliance Dr. William Pirces he wrote alot of great publications that everyone who is part of our movement should read
STAY FIRM IN YOUR BELIEFES AND ACTIONS! 88!!!! Thanks, that's exactly my point. I didn't write that post to criticize racist beliefs, rather to point out that casting out a member of the race who may (or may not for all we know) yet be redeemed is a little extreme. We're getting scarcer every day, we need to view each one of us as priceless unless deliberate treason is confirmed.
Oh yes, I also miss Dr. Pierce's weekly ADV emailings, he brought some important stuff up.

Naro626
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 02:50 PM
If a person brings a mongrel child or children into this world they should be responsible for what they have done... it is not the mongrel's fault that they were born but rather the selfish parent and they should have to stay and be responsible for them. By staying though they should be excluded from the family of Aryans.

Hellstar
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 05:00 PM
Davison is Assigned to graphics because he knows alot about the subject and I would like to see any of you do it better:rolleyes:

I think Davison is right when his saying many are saying one thing and doing another, we know where we got Davison course he admit his past!

I cant embark suggestions about Davison to leave half parts of him self, (his kids which he rightfully love) personally I think Davison first became more racial aware after he made a family in Japan. We cant change peoples past, but we can change the future!

Again its a fine balance, is Davison doing more harm than good.

I really think some people over-react course it says moderator under his name. people would properly not bother so much if he was with Member status. so far I dont even think Davison has moderated anything at all. he is splendid with graphics and thus in charge of graphics together with Kaiser.

Naro626
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 05:29 PM
Maybe we should get some Jews and Niggers to help if they can demonstrate a talent?

The reason why blood matters is because of the bond it maintains between those who possess it in the same mixture. Our actions should reflect our blood If they don't coincide with the thoughts and conduct of a group/family then this bond between the individual and the family is broken. The content of the blood is rendered useless because an individual chooses not to utilize its potential. Therefore he is and should be no longer considered part of the family. He must fulfill his obligations to the new family he has created and find his place there. Only the best will be called Aryan not a Jew in an Aryan's body.

Your arguments are useless Davison. You contend that what you have done and are doing and advocating does not hurt our people and cannot lead to our destruction by attrition. It is this view that the Jews want us to believe and the reason it is so difficult to maintain purity...

Hellstar
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 05:40 PM
Maybe we should get some Jews and Niggers to help if they can demonstrate a talent?

First of all Davison is Aryan and not Jew or nigger, secondary I dont condone his private life but as much as I would I cant change another persons past, ever heard of Vikings taking thralls in the ancient days? im sure there was inferiors among them, and yes they served our race:) the thing you all forget is a wide perception over the situation, your foundation is so fragile that it all has to ruled out under some totalitarian paragraph, Hitler worked with the Iranians and ect...things go deeper, I for once would never mix my superior blood with any ingrate. I have not seen Davison try to sabotage the Aryan spirit on this board. but the things he tells from his past or present does have ambivalent aspects conflicting with some of his other Aryan statements .

Should I agree with everyone on this board you suggest?
Maybe you didn't read the rules, this is a board concerning the Aryan spirit/agenda but not political correct/ why? because there is free speech and you will always have oppositions thats how we involve further!

I actually allow people to be more extreme here and live out their true Aryan.
but I be damned if I expect you all to love Davison.

Ederico
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 07:22 PM
Personally a past error can always be corrected unless in cases were the life of an individual is seriously threatened. Davison6 has committed something which I consider as a personal error which I would never intend to do and never accept, but I would find it a far greater error to refute someone who recognises that our Race is in danger and someone who can extend their support towards our cause.

Davison6 is an Aryan who in my eyes made an error towards the Race, and that cannot be evaded. In his favour I must say that I would consider his situation better. He is a Race-Mixer who went to a Land were the population is non-Aryan in its huge majority, and as far as I know it seems he moved there for good, thus he sought to create a family there with a non-Aryan. I would never accept Davison6 and his family in Aryan Lands ruled by States safeguarding the interests of the Aryan Race, but he is not in Aryan Lands and that is a consideration that supports his position, because he did not bring non-Aryans into Aryan Lands.

The real Race Traitors are those who Racially-Mix the Race in our own Lands and expect to be treated as if their actions were perfectly normal. I do not stand that and I am enraged each time I see an Aryan with a non-Aryan in my National Community or elsewhere where the Aryan should have a Dominant Role in the Community because of his ties with the Land and his permanence on that land. The situation is different when the Aryan is in non-Aryan Land.

Davison6 is in a position where he can support the Aryan Race from a non-Aryan Land surrounded by non-Aryans, his support must be accepted in my opinion.

At Aryan Dawn only Aryans can be members of Staff, and Davison6 is an Aryan.

Chemical Nose
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 07:37 PM
I want to buy that guy Davison a beer,

He must have a hard time being the perfect Aryan:(

d'arcy
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 09:36 PM
HEY ALL YOU NEW SCHOOL PUNKS THAT ARE JUMPING ALL OVER OTHER PEOPLES SHIT PROBULY DONT EVEN KNOW THE 14 WORDS PROBULY TALK TO OTHER RACES I BET YOU ARE NOT AS RACIALY PURE AS YOU LIKE TO THINK YOU ARE FOR THAT YOU ARE JUST AS SELF RIGHTOUSE AS YOU ARE CLAMING OTHERS TO BE
YOU MOST LIKELY HAVENT EARNED YOU PLACE IN THE MOVEMENT AND IF YOU HAVE YOU WOULD NOT TALK DOWN TO ANOTHER WHITE PERSON THE WAY I HAVE SEEN YOU DO THE PAST FEW POSTS HE HAS BROGHT UP MORE INTELECTUL POSTS TO ME THEN ANYONE ELSE IF HE IS ALL TALK THEN HE WILL BE FOUND OUT I HAD A FRIEND BACK IN ARIZONA WHO WAS MARRIED TO A MEXICAN BUT HE WAS MORE RACIST THAN ANY PERSON I KNOW AND HE WAS A BETTER EXAMPLE OF THE CAUSE THAN ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT I KNOW I HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH EXPERIANCE UNDER MY BELT TO KNOW ABOUT RACISM ABOUT ITS CAUSE AND ABOUT ITS GROUP I HAVE MY REASONS FOR BEING RACIST I HAVE EARNED MY PLACE IN THE MOVEMENT AND WHAT I HAVE DONE IN THE NAME OF OUR CAUSE IS MY BUINESS BUT DAVISON 6 HAS BEEN MORE THAN WILLING TO ANSWER YOUR LIGAMENT QUESTIONS I MY SELF DONT BELIEVE IN RACE MIXING IN FACT I WANT TO CLOSES AMERICAS BORDERS TO PREVENT ANY FURTHER IMAGRATION TO THE U.S. I CANT SPEAKE FOR OTHER COUNTRYS B/C I AM AN AMERICAN BUT I DO BELIEVE LIKE I HAVE STATED BEFORE THE NEW SCHOOL PUNKS NEED TO BE SCHOOLED IN THE MEANINGS OF OUR CAUSE THEY NEED TO LEARN THAT OUR CAUSE IS MORE THEN BEING A SKINHEAD OR A MEMBER OF THE KKK IT IS MORE THEN CALLING PEOPLE NIGGERS IT IS MORE THAN ACTS OF VIOLENCE IT IS A SPRITUAL CAUSE WITH A MISSION TO HAVE OUR RIGHT TO HAVE RACIAL PRIDE AND TO CLEAN OUR PURE RACE AND TO PRESERVE A RACE FOR OUR WHITE CHILDREN IT IS TO STAY TRUE TO OUR BELIEFES
IT IS TO PROTECT OUT CODE TO OUR WHITE BROTHERS & SISTERS
STAY LOUD STAY PROUD AND KEEP OUR TRUE MISSION IN PLACE
GET BACK TO BASICS AND
d'ARCY 88!! LEARN AND REMEMBER THE 14 WORDS THAT IS OUR CODE AND MISSION

mav0ric
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 10:20 PM
Don't type in caps like the little kids all do for one

I HAD A FRIEND BACK IN ARIZONA WHO WAS MARRIED TO A MEXICAN BUT HE WAS MORE RACIST THAN ANY PERSON I KNOW AND HE WAS A BETTER EXAMPLE OF THE CAUSE THAN ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT I KNOW

Nice traitor friend. While he was racist to you and a good example of our cause to you, I would never associate with a race mixer because it goes against the 14 words that I live my life by.

IT IS A SPRITUAL CAUSE WITH A MISSION TO HAVE OUR RIGHT TO HAVE RACIAL PRIDE AND TO CLEAN OUR PURE RACE AND TO PRESERVE A RACE FOR OUR WHITE CHILDREN

How is Davidson6 or your race traitor buddy helping to 'clean our pure race'? How are they 'preserving a race for white children"? Their children are neither pure nor are they white. They are mongrels.

LEARN AND REMEMBER THE 14 WORDS THAT IS OUR CODE AND MISSION

The 14 words of David Lane are:
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

You will notice the emphasis on WHITE CHILDREN in the 14 word creed. You fighting for race mixers directly contravenes this credo.

On a note that you will probably take badly but it needs to be said.
To be proud of your race and your history you must strive to be the best example of a white man that you can be. You must take care of your responsibilities and comport yourself in a manner that shows others that you are a proud white man. Many in the movement are here for the short term it seems and are here to party and fight. This is of no help to those of us that make our cause a whole life fight. I feel that you should take a little more time on your posts and perhaps look over your spelling so that others take you a little more seriously. A person that appears to be unintelligent but rants on about white pride only makes the anti argument that we all are inbred hicks more powerful. Please do not give them more ammunition that they already have. We all must strive to educate ourselves and to be shining examples of greatness for our arguments and words to be taken more seriously.

Naro626
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 10:21 PM
I seriously doubt David Lane would support your position D'arcy.

This is the exact reason why the movement has gotten no where... we have so many brothers and sisters who refuse to let go of their sympathy for so-called Aryans who go against the cause in their everyday lives. We only need and should only have those who are dedicated in all facets of their lives to the "14 words" you've mentioned. By his own admission Davison is not that. We do not all have to agree on moot points but this issue is central to the preservation of our race and its not about being better than someone its about being different. The view Davison has taken is fundamentally opposed to the interests of our Nation.

Naro626
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 10:23 PM
Nice post mavOric my brother.

Hellstar
Thursday, August 22nd, 2002, 10:42 PM
Fuck these 14 words for a second Alright? sound like some fucking dogma sect soon.

I can easily see why people are pissed at Davison, he seem intelligent/articulated and endure in his posting and suddenly you find out his doing miscegenation! while promoting the Aryan race? Yes something is very contradicting. I look at it this way. he takes and gives! its a stochastic path to walk along. I do however from my point of view feel he gives our race more than he takes!

Why? let me be clinical about this.

he somehow immigrated to Japan, he spread his Aryan genes but mixed them unfortunately. he didn't take any other race with him to USA he haven't encouraged others to follow his example. he would properly never have gotten kids if it weren't for the girl he met in Japan.

So what does that leave us with? a person somehow ambiguous in biological actions but loyal and persistent Aryan fighter in others.

I my self knew Davison from other boards. long before I found out he was a race mixer. all I knew was that he worked in Japan. First I thought he was Japanese actually, but when I heard he was race mixer I total flipped out. I wrote quite a few mails to Davison. and he told me that he understand if I was mad and he didn't expect me to accept that part of him. I did however after some thinking time conclude Davison shouldn't be Rejected course of his past and that every contribution for our Aryan race coming from him is welcome. as well as any Anti contribution to the Aryan race coming from him is not Welcome.

People are complexed and we cant make recipes on people.

davison6
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 02:14 AM
If a person brings a mongrel child or children into this world they should be responsible for what they have done... it is not the mongrel's fault that they were born but rather the selfish parent and they should have to stay and be responsible for them. By staying though they should be excluded from the family of Aryans.While I do realize that I could never expect the exact same position as one who never mixed, at least not in a movement dominated by racists (which will be the case for a long time) I don't think that the exclusion should be total. However, if forced to make the choice by narrowminded people, I would choose my children without a moment's hesitation. Think carefully about this one, folks. As I said before, these days war is waged by ideas, and in that arena I can be a formidable ally. I hate to brag but I have yet to meet my equal in debate. In a war of ideas, this movement badly needs someone like me who can go head to head with the cleverest of Jews and refute his every point. Can You do it? Begging your pardon, but not from what I've seen so far. I don't agree with all of your ideas, yet I have common goals with You. Even Hitler was able to make an alliance with a country that Germany had nothing in common with, because he was a superb political leader. By coincidence I live in that same country and married one her women, but I'm not asking You to make alliances with Japan. I'm asking You to make an alliance with me, an Aryan who shares a common history and common pride.
Incidentally, since it's causing so much distraction, I hereby offer my resignation as moderator. Kaleun is doing a fine job and can undoubtedly do it by himself.

davison6
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 02:42 AM
Maybe we should get some Jews and Niggers to help if they can demonstrate a talent?Let's try to keep things in perspective, shall we? There is a vast difference in accepting the help of someone You consider to have erred but who is still Aryan and proud of it, and who so happens to be available, as opposed to seeking out the enemy and asking him for help. In any case, I already offered my resignation, and will voluntarily refrain from moderating anything until the matter is settled one way or the other.

The reason why blood matters is because of the bond it maintains between those who possess it in the same mixture. Our actions should reflect our blood If they don't coincide with the thoughts and conduct of a group/family then this bond between the individual and the family is broken. The content of the blood is rendered useless because an individual chooses not to utilize its potential. Therefore he is and should be no longer considered part of the family. He must fulfill his obligations to the new family he has created and find his place there. Only the best will be called Aryan not a Jew in an Aryan's body.By this argument the entire Aryan nation could be excluded from the family. Throughout our history Aryans of every rank have married outside the family for both political reasons and sheer lust. Or do You have a better explanation for the Asian appearance of the singer Bjork, born in a land that is "pure" by all accounts? Additionally, to say "possessing blood in the same mixture" is an admission right there that there is no such thing as a "pure" race anymore. But let's go ahead and follow this back to it's logical conclusion. Do Celts and Germanics have the same mixture? Of course not! So by your logic Celts and Germanics can no longer come together and be part of an Aryan family. I suppose that in your view neither can Iranians since You probably don't regard them as "white" enough, yet they retain more of the ancient customs of our forefathers than the Germanic or Celtic branches.
Oh, and what exactly do You mean by "the content of the blood is rendered useless because the individual has not lived up to it's potential"? If I died a virgin I would not live up to my reproductive potential but could easily realize several other potentials, would I still be barred from the family? This is only one avenue that could be taken in the rat's nest of faulty logic that You have opened up here...

Your arguments are useless Davison. You contend that what you have done and are doing and advocating does not hurt our people and cannot lead to our destruction by attrition. It is this view that the Jews want us to believe and the reason it is so difficult to maintain purity... Umm... I'm not advocating it, I simply admitted that I've done it. Or would You prefer that I lied about it? As I said before, normally I wouldn't talk about these things because I don't see that the world has a right to know, but I make an exception for racist white nationalists because I know the subject is of importance to You and I don't lie about important matters. And if You Yourself admit that it's difficult to maintain purity, perhaps You could be a little more forgiving?

davison6
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Chemical Nose
I want to buy that guy Davison a beer,Cheers, Chem!

He must have a hard time being the perfect Aryan:( [/B][/QUOTE]Yeah, thank the Gods I have my Aryan endurance...

Hellstar
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 02:59 AM
Or do You have a better explanation for the Asian appearance of the singer Bjork, born in a land that is "pure" by all accounts?
I known bjørks Cousin "Dodi" in Person here in Denmark. His definitely a predominantly Nordic type. but its true bjørk looks lappish somehow. but Iceland is not so pure as everyone thinks. Iceland preserved its genepoll pretty isolated but they have far more Southern elements than Sweden/Denmark/Norway
this is due to the expansions from Ireland mainly very early on...

MadMax88
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 03:05 AM
After thinking about this whole mess for a while, I have come to the conclusion that people like davison6 are just plain idiots period. Yes, they can spend most of their time droning on and on with their insane ideas and opinions and what does it matter? Davison6 truly enjoys being the outcast in this group I believe, he obviously thrives on rejection, hell he loves it I think. He cannot feel good about himself at all, any White man that mixes like he has and that has half and half children, is truly a disgrace and everyone including he, knows it. There is no way that he can justify his actions. It is best to totally avoid this kind of garbage that he spews, my mistake, was falling into the trap that he set. He loves to start fights and somehow I believe he hates himself so much that the only way that he can even wake up in the morning, is to start trouble and float among the chaos like a jew. I wonder how davison6 feels, when his mongoloid woman, rubs here tiny little rat feet all over him at night before going to bed. I wonder what davison6 feels like when his furry headed little bugeyed offspring look into his eyes for the answers as to why that they exist? I think that he cannot feel to good about it, so the only way that he can have any feeling at all, is to attack others on the board and start shite. Truly sad. The only way that he can even live with himself is to try and bring others down to his level. I suggest that davison6 truly commit himself to his little family, he knows inside that he can never truly be a true White man again. Run along davison6, your wife is calling you, dinner is ready, the fish heads are finished boiling. Have a rucky day man, really.:D

davison6
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 03:21 AM
Don't type in caps like the little kids all do for oneNormally, I would agree, but in her childish way D'Arcy seems to have an intuitive grasp of certain facts, like our declining numbers, that evades some of our more extremist brethren.

Nice traitor friend. While he was racist to you and a good example of our cause to you, I would never associate with a race mixer because it goes against the 14 words that I live my life by.Arizona these days is virtually Aztlan, so this guy may actually be in a position very similar to mine. Remember, I do meet white women here, but they tend to be stuck up models or their english teaching wanna-be friends (who can be even more vicious). Since feminism has contaminated so many of our women, it's not beyond imagining that maybe a respectful Mexican girl (there's a few, You know) was a better choice than a money grubbing, ball-busting American bitch with a superiority complex. Thanks to affirmative action, I wouldn't be surprised if the only women who don't earn more than him in the whole state were the Mexicans, and we all know how much the average woman respects men who don't earn more than she does.

How is Davidson6 or your race traitor buddy helping to 'clean our pure race'? How are they 'preserving a race for white children"? Their children are neither pure nor are they white. They are mongrels. The 14 words of David Lane are:
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white childrenWhere does it say that the children in question must be our own? It's perfectly possible for my actions to help make the world safer for white children in general. These days, being white is almost a crime, and my half white child will face the same problems as your pure white children if this keeps on the way it's going, which is why I'm concerned.

You will notice the emphasis on WHITE CHILDREN in the 14 word creed. You fighting for race mixers directly contravenes this credo.She's not fighting for race mixers per se, she's fighting to bring some reason and moderation to this movement, as am I.

On a note that you will probably take badly but it needs to be said. To be proud of your race and your history you must strive to be the best example of a white man that you can be.Interesting quote. Let's assume for a minute that I agreed with all of your ideas about race and considered my past a sin. I could no longer be a perfect white man but I could still try to be as good an example as I could. Wouldn't that make me proud?

You must take care of your responsibilities and comport yourself in a manner that shows others that you are a proud white man. Many in the movement are here for the short term it seems and are here to party and fight.Yes, I've noticed that myself. For all their racial purity they're hardly better examples than dedicated strugglers who happen to have a non-white skeleton in the closet. In fact, their actions are deleterious to the race.

This is of no help to those of us that make our cause a whole life fight. I feel that you should take a little more time on your posts and perhaps look over your spelling so that others take you a little more seriously. A person that appears to be unintelligent but rants on about white pride only makes the anti argument that we all are inbred hicks more powerful. Please do not give them more ammunition that they already have. We all must strive to educate ourselves and to be shining examples of greatness for our arguments and words to be taken more seriously.I couldn't agree more! Of course, this also applies to extremists whose repetitive slogans, lack of original thoughts, and total unfamiliarity with logic give the anti's much better material in my opinion.

davison6
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 03:39 AM
I seriously doubt David Lane would support your position D'arcy.David Lane was a terrorist whose great wisdom was acquired after he was rotting in jail. And ZOG has all the tools needed to do the same to anyone else who thinks too much like David Lane. If this movement is to gain it's goals, it will do so through persuasion, not through violence. Therefore David Lane is not the best role model. At Stormfront, I posted a thread "My comments on the 88 Precepts" in the Ideology and Philosophy section where I went into more detail, but can no longer access it. Some Jew in the Tokyo office aparently got Stormfront put on the list of banned sites.

This is the exact reason why the movement has gotten no where... we have so many brothers and sisters who refuse to let go of their sympathy for so-called Aryans who go against the cause in their everyday lives.You couldn't be more wrong. We have gotten nowhere because we still have too many extremists who scare the living shit out of the average member of the race we're trying to save. I mean, some of You guys would scare anybody, even if they weren't Jew brainwashed. Remember, even Hitler would be nothing more than an obscure political agitator if he had not been willing to dump the Brown Shirts. That's because they scared nothing less than the Wehrmacht itself, and we all know how tough the Wehrmacht was.

We only need and should only have those who are dedicated in all facets of their lives to the "14 words" you've mentioned. By his own admission Davison is not that. We do not all have to agree on moot points but this issue is central to the preservation of our race and its not about being better than someone its about being different. The view Davison has taken is fundamentally opposed to the interests of our Nation.The view Davison has taken is in better accord with the laws of genetics but we can drop that for the moment. The simple fact is that if You limit Yourselves so much, You will never be more than a fringe group. You will never accomplish any of your goals, You will simply die of embittered old age or get Yourselves killed in a doomed revolution.

GreenHeart
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 05:53 AM
I don't mean that Davison SHOULD leave his children, of course not! It's not for me to tell someone what to do with their own life.

But this is how I see it: it would have been one thing to have simply dated a non-white, but once you have children with one, your devotion lies in the children, which means you can never be WHOLLY dedicated to our cause. A persons family bonds are stronger than ALL else; because of this I say a line has been crossed once mongrel children are produced. It's irrevocable.

No matter what you do after having mongrel children, they will always be a part of your life, and in your memories. (same with ALL children) Crossing that line is the point of no return.

The only way to fix it SOMEWHAT, would be to disown the nonwhite woman and children. But then to do this might also raise questions on the person's character.

Personally though, I feel no loyalty towards non-whites. I don't care about them, a very select few may be nice as persons, but my race comes first on ALL accounts.

I don't know what I would do in a situation like Davison6's though, it's hard to say. I can't really imagine myself in such a situation anyway though, since I have always been attracted almost exclusively to blond men.

There is one thing I have to agree with Davison6 on though; it's that "wanderlust" is a totally Aryan thing, my family has been doing it for generations, but I might add only to Central European countries - all the time keeping their race intact.

davison6
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 06:32 AM
But this is how I see it: it would have been one thing to have simply dated a non-white, but once you have children with one, your devotion lies in the children, which means you can never be WHOLLY dedicated to our cause. A persons family bonds are stronger than ALL else; because of this I say a line has been crossed once mongrel children are produced. It's irrevocable.I suppose this is true. But what I see here among many is the assumption that this produces an outright enmity, that I will now go out and proceed to battle against the white race. If my wife had been Jewish I would still do everything possible to eradicate Israel and destroy Jewish influence in the Aryan countries. I do what I do because I believe it's right, not because I was seduced by anyone.

The only way to fix it SOMEWHAT, would be to disown the nonwhite woman and children. But then to do this might also raise questions on the person's character.It would raise some very serious issues about character. No person who could willingly leave flesh of his flesh and blood of his blood could ever feel loyalty or any sort of genuine goodwill whatsoever for anything other than his own selfish carcass.

Personally though, I feel no loyalty towards non-whites.I can't imagine a single reason why You should.

There is one thing I have to agree with Davison6 on though; it's that "wanderlust" is a totally Aryan thing, my family has been doing it for generations, but I might add only to Central European countries - all the time keeping their race intact.There was a time when Europe was as wild to our ancestors as America was to John Smith.

davison6
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 06:57 AM
But this is how I see it: it would have been one thing to have simply dated a non-white, but once you have children with one, your devotion lies in the children, which means you can never be WHOLLY dedicated to our cause. A persons family bonds are stronger than ALL else; because of this I say a line has been crossed once mongrel children are produced. It's irrevocable.Some further thoughts on this issue: The only way to be wholly dedicated to the cause is to not have a family. Whether your children are half white or not, they will take precedence over the movement.

Francis_Benson
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 08:58 AM
Davison, I disagree with your last statement. White Children are the impetus for our movement. David Lane was a patriot who had tired of words and felt it was time for action. I am not advocating violence, but this country, The United States, was founded on violence. There are people who will fall for anything because they stand for nothing.

davison6
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Francis_Benson
Davison, I disagree with your last statement. White Children are the impetus for our movement. David Lane was a patriot who had tired of words and felt it was time for action. I am not advocating violence, but this country, The United States, was founded on violence. There are people who will fall for anything because they stand for nothing.White children are one impetus, it does no good to have a lot of children if they will face a miserable existence as adults.

As for David Lane, he and a few other reckless adventurers embarked on a career of violent acts that was quite different strategically from the Boston Tea Party, Concord, and Lexington. The British actions had raised such feeling among the colonists that it was possible to muster a sufficient force to have a chance. While the British had the most formidable land force of their day, the colonists had learned tactics that the British simply didn't comprehend while serving as militia during the French and Indian Wars. Also very important, the British Army was a foreign force away from home, and the political will to keep fighting dwindled with every year that passed without a decisive victory.
Now let's compare this with our current situation. Thanks to a very effective media war, the Jews have ensured that our support with the people is nil. Anything we launch at this stage will be at most a few thousand skins with shotguns facing the most advanced fighting force the world has ever seen, and we have no military trump up our sleeves like the Continental Army did. Moreover, our opponent will be on home ground as much as we, and will actually derive more power for every day our revolt lasted (I can just imagine what powers Congress would give Ashcroft after a failed WN revolt).
Does anybody here disagree that the Jewish lock on media is our number one problem? No? Didn't think so. So that's what we need to work on first. Before we can even think about doing anything with force we need to educate our people to know what's really going on so that if violence becomes necessary we would have a chance. Currently, no matter how sympathetic we may be to those whose frustrations lead them to The Order style rampages, we must remember that their actions merely make goal number one (enlisting support in white America) harder.
If Your gun only has one bullet and the other guy has a full magazine, do You shoot now or do You load your weapon first?

Oh, and my last statement was that to be wholly committed to the movement You should not have children, because one's children will always take precedence over anything else. How is that incorrect?

Francis_Benson
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 09:33 AM
You make good points concerning the inadvisability of violent action, however, you sidestepped the children issue by addressing something which wasn't stated. White children are the reason for our movement. Their future is why we struggle against Zog.

davison6
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 09:56 AM
You make good points concerning the inadvisability of violent action, however, you sidestepped the children issue by addressing something which wasn't stated. White children are the reason for our movement. Their future is why we struggle against Zog.I didn't evade it, this is what I said "Oh, and my last statement was that to be wholly committed to the movement You should not have children, because one's children will always take precedence over anything else. How is that incorrect?"

Francis_Benson
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 03:29 PM
There is nothing about the movement that is in conflict with one's white children. The movement is about securing a future for white children. It's like saying one can't be committed to the PTA if one has children.

d'arcy
Friday, August 23rd, 2002, 11:07 PM
i have never in my life had sex with of even kissed a member out side my race i have never suppored any one who has ever my so called "race traitor friend" accutaly divorced his mex wife and pretty much has nothing to do with his kids he also is currently in the navy i grew up hammerhead in tucson az and am now pretty much a independant skin while my husband is a celtic skin he is irish by the way which is white
you dont get the normal public to support you causes by being a violent racist but you do get public support by talk to people about your ligimate reasons for being the way you are
people who breed outside their race take the responsibilty for there actions i have heard many storys of violence in the skinhead culture where the have raped or other non whites and have gotten the girl pregnate now i ask you what would you think of a leader in you gang who did that
well the leader of the crew i was in i found out ed a bitch and a mex and for me just the thought that a cock that was in a bitch a girl that was in a mexican gang was in me to
it descused me he however when this was found out he got all his ownership rights taken away and was schooled now let me ask you guys is it this kind of people that you want to be repersenting our cause people can repent people that truly do believe in our cause can renouce there herritage and join us but if you are to ingnorant to see that sind of it is should be you that is being schooled not you doing the schooling and people do change and do renouce their herritage
i have done many acts to prove my loyalty and my past haunts me to this day i am hardly a child and i have done many things that alot of people can say they have never done and when i can say i have never been caught i can honestly say am sorry that i have gone as far as i have gone as young as i did
i have more than earned my place in the organization and anyone who knows me personaly can attest to that but i should not have to be saying any of this
i no longer even want to be in any crew because i have found that must crews that are around now are doing things that never before would have been happening alot of drug use has been the downfall of many alot with other races there are very very few really strong members out there and it should not be me that you jump on because i am true down to the very bone and if just because i am now more open to the wisdom of experiance then many others out there doesnt mean i am not true to myself and my beliefes

Rahul
Saturday, August 24th, 2002, 04:00 PM
I aspire for genetic make-up clanly, I aspire for existence clanly, I aspire for thought clanly, I aspire for outlooks and perspectives clanly, I aspire for that truth which is clanly.

Yes, I honestly know that Davison6 has a weird and incoherent thought stream, and that is not in line with my clan-oriented yearnings. I have seen a little of clan life and I know what it is and I know the pain and anguish when you find it on the verge of extinction-the language, the good ways, the traditions, the spirits and the very physical being.

But I still find it downright stupid on the part of some people to taunt Davison6. Even though, you may be hurting his subconscious, but you are still hurting him. And it is more than obvious that intentions are quite crudely visible in the choice of phrases which are framed to attack him.

And how many can claim to be a complete 100% pure Aryas in blood, and not just white in skin-colour? Not many look Aryan in thought here, that is indeed noticeable. What I am asking for is to think, act and speak in unison for the future Aryan, for a cloistered(in genetic terms), and open(in terms of questioning to arrive at the unknown).

Yes, like Julius Evola, I agree to the fact that racial character determines thought which will hold the heritage of all Aryan Volks. But isn't our nobility glorious and unique about respecting our fellow brethren and all their endeavours, rather than find faults in them, maybe with the purpose of feeling a bit superior over another's existence?

And about the woman, with respect to whom the thread was started, the beast which brought her to that present state, I thought for a while to slay him. She still deserves our support however, not withstanding someone's fear that she will betray the 'Movement', which is a rather staid opinion. Even if she might do something of this kind, at least I would have honestly and sincerely done my part in serving the greater race.

Kohlenklau
Sunday, August 25th, 2002, 11:56 PM
We should be grateful that the woman had to have her ovaries removed, because now she won't be able to procreate with the muds. Hopefully, she'll learn from her lesson of pain.

davison6
Monday, August 26th, 2002, 01:26 AM
There is nothing about the movement that is in conflict with one's white children. The movement is about securing a future for white children. It's like saying one can't be committed to the PTA if one has children.First place, as I said before, nothing in the fourteen words says the children must be one's own. Someone who dedicates their whole life to the movement is by definition striving for the future of all white children, and having any of his own would make him vulnerable to threats, among more extreme possibilities. In general, the need to provide for them would take away from his ability to give to the movement, and the need to devote his time to activities would impact his ability to parent. Remember this is the case of someone wholly devoted to the movement, most of us don't have this quandary because we're not wholly devoted, we continue to lead our normal lives. That is my point, that if one wishes to be wholly devoted to something, he can not have other interests.

davison6
Monday, August 26th, 2002, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Rahul
But I still find it downright stupid on the part of some people to taunt Davison6. Even though, you may be hurting his subconscious, but you are still hurting him. And it is more than obvious that intentions are quite crudely visible in the choice of phrases which are framed to attack him.Umm... they can't hurt me in any way whatsoever. If I find their opinions unenlightened, and if they can not defend their opinions with logic and clear thinking, then why should I care if they taunt me? They are as dogs barking at their own reflection.

And about the woman, with respect to whom the thread was started, the beast which brought her to that present state, I thought for a while to slay him. She still deserves our support however, not withstanding someone's fear that she will betray the 'Movement', which is a rather staid opinion. Even if she might do something of this kind, at least I would have honestly and sincerely done my part in serving the greater race. Well said!

davison6
Monday, August 26th, 2002, 01:35 AM
i have never in my life had sex with of even kissed a member out side my race i have never suppored any one who has ever my so called "race traitor friend" accutaly divorced his mex wife and pretty much has nothing to do with his kids he also is currently in the navy i grew up hammerhead in tucson az and am now pretty much a independant skin while my husband is a celtic skin he is irish by the way which is white
you dont get the normal public to support you causes by being a violent racist but you do get public support by talk to people about your ligimate reasons for being the way you are
people who breed outside their race take the responsibilty for there actions i have heard many storys of violence in the skinhead culture where the have raped or other non whites and have gotten the girl pregnate now i ask you what would you think of a leader in you gang who did that
well the leader of the crew i was in i found out ed a bitch and a mex and for me just the thought that a cock that was in a bitch a girl that was in a mexican gang was in me to
it descused me he however when this was found out he got all his ownership rights taken away and was schooled now let me ask you guys is it this kind of people that you want to be repersenting our cause people can repent people that truly do believe in our cause can renouce there herritage and join us but if you are to ingnorant to see that sind of it is should be you that is being schooled not you doing the schooling and people do change and do renouce their herritage
i have done many acts to prove my loyalty and my past haunts me to this day i am hardly a child and i have done many things that alot of people can say they have never done and when i can say i have never been caught i can honestly say am sorry that i have gone as far as i have gone as young as i did
i have more than earned my place in the organization and anyone who knows me personaly can attest to that but i should not have to be saying any of this
i no longer even want to be in any crew because i have found that must crews that are around now are doing things that never before would have been happening alot of drug use has been the downfall of many alot with other races there are very very few really strong members out there and it should not be me that you jump on because i am true down to the very bone and if just because i am now more open to the wisdom of experiance then many others out there doesnt mean i am not true to myself and my beliefes Didn't I say something earlier about people who talk one way and act another? See, Nordic, my warning to You has been confirmed from D'Arcy's experience.

d'arcy
Monday, August 26th, 2002, 09:54 PM
my brother is not a racist but he once told me

that you have to stand up for what ever you believe in no matter what because those who stand up for there belifes get to stand with Odin in the after life and those who dont and fall to there knees will fall with shame in the afterlife there will be no glory for them
i have kept that with me and have always believed that and have done my best to follow that way of life also i like this quote

to know what you prefer instead of what the world tells you, you ought to prefer is to have kept your soul alive

davison6
Tuesday, August 27th, 2002, 01:34 AM
i have kept that with me and have always believed that and have done my best to follow that way of life also i likeI like your brother already!

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Thursday, May 24th, 2018, 06:26 AM
Does Davison believe that if the man is White, his children will be a form of assimilation, by cutting off the non-White male's natural source of reproduction? Is this what Prince Harry's done? Did it work in Latin America? How about Southeast Asia? Is Skadi, SF or VNN the right environment to push for this?