PDA

View Full Version : Skadi's Fastest Man?

Huzar
Wednesday, August 31st, 2005, 02:48 PM
Has anyone ever run on the 100 mt. , here ? Which time ? Please, write your results (if you can).

About me, i'm ,well, a bit slow..............:~(

Weg
Wednesday, August 31st, 2005, 09:02 PM
I did when I was a teen. I can't remember my chrono, but hell, it's lasted a so long moment I tought it'd never end!

Renwein
Wednesday, August 31st, 2005, 09:27 PM
why is it 'fastest man'? anyway I got to be on the 100m relay team for sports day, i ran the third leg, I dropped the baton and we came last :D :fhdclap: :ftomato:
next chance i got was in sixthform but sportsday was cancelled due to rain :thumbsdwn

Huzar
Wednesday, August 31st, 2005, 09:44 PM
I did when I was a teen. I can't remember my chrono, but hell, it's lasted a so long moment I tought it'd never end!

Thank you for the answer, mon ami :). Well, i think will be the only one:P . To be sincere i should say things similar to yours;) . Last time i run on 100mt. was when i was 18 years old, and i don't rememberexactly my time. I think the major part of skadites would say the same. I've started this thread , cause some months ago i opened the "who is the strongest ?" thread. Probably i'll start other threads of this kind; one for every different physical ability;)

Huzar
Wednesday, August 31st, 2005, 09:47 PM
why is it 'fastest man'?

Uh, excuse me Startide, my sexist attitude:D . Perhaps, the fastest people on skadi is a nice girl:)

Renwein
Wednesday, August 31st, 2005, 09:54 PM
oh and i could add, that one guy in my class at the start of upper school was actually the national champion at 100 meters, (he didn't make it into 6th form because he was a bit dim ;)) but he couldn't win the 100 meters at the school sports day because he got thrashed by a black guy who was lasst seen smoking aand being useless and dating a blonde girl (suprise)

Weg
Wednesday, August 31st, 2005, 10:42 PM
Thank you for the answer, mon ami :).

You're welcome camerata. ;)

I've started this thread , cause some months ago i opened the "who is the strongest ?" thread. Probably i'll start other threads of this kind; one for every different physical ability;)

I fear not to be the strongest either! But maybe I've some unknown ressources. :P

a black guy who was lasst seen smoking aand being useless and dating a blonde girl (suprise)

Déjà vu... ;)

Southern Jarl
Thursday, September 1st, 2005, 03:04 AM
Well, I'm not absolutely sure...but the number in my head is somewhere between 12"48 (perhaps an old mark?) and 12"20 or something...can't remember exactly, sorry. I think that that's not slow, though it ain't fast either.
I'm sure that with improved conditions (such as a decent track, something my school lacked, and appropriate footwear) and some training (which I never did) I could improve a bit.
The superior Skadites :) beat me for sure...

Northern Paladin
Thursday, September 1st, 2005, 04:05 AM
Around 12.5 secs.

Thusnelda
Thursday, September 8th, 2005, 02:39 AM
Im not a man, but in school it took always 19 seconds for the 100 meters...;) I always suffered on a lack of breath at the half way to the finish - not my sport! :D

Huzar
Thursday, September 8th, 2005, 08:32 AM
Im not a man, but in school it took always 19 seconds for the 100 meters...;) I always suffered on a lack of breath at the half way to the finish - not my sport! :D

I understand;). I wasn't fast at school too.............my best result is around 14 sec. :P

maskedhate
Friday, October 7th, 2005, 07:40 PM
I remember perfectly my best mark in 100 meters (years ago when when i was training atlethism) was 12.11

SiegUmJedenPreis
Saturday, October 8th, 2005, 01:37 PM
I was never the fastest...except in distances longer than 10Km or so, in the 100 m dash I was always last :(

Leofric
Saturday, October 8th, 2005, 04:23 PM
I always got too jittery at meets to compete well back in my track days, but one time at a practice I ran 100m in 11.9 seconds.

Another time at a practice I pulled my hamstring after about 60m, so I came in third instead of the first that I regularly did. I am prouder of that than of the fast time on the other run, because I think it's more indicative of the strength of will so characteristic of our folk. I think most of the world's fastest sprinters (all Africans) would probably drop to the ground the instant the muscle tore.

As a side note, it was very frustrating for my coach that his fastest sprinter at practice would always underperform everyone else on the team at meets. I guess I'm just better in more informal competitions.

Huzar
Saturday, October 8th, 2005, 08:42 PM
I always got too jittery at meets to compete well back in my track days, but one time at a practice I ran 100m in 11.9 seconds.

OK guys, we have found skadi fastest man (finally:P ) :thumbup

nordic_canadian_male
Monday, October 17th, 2005, 10:18 PM
I never timed myself, but I'm fast especially the 40 or 60 meter sprints. My girlfriend is super fast, at 16 she was ontario high school champion. She ran 11.43 and beat huge monster black women, she was only 105-110 and 5'5. She stopped runnning tho but she speaks about getting back into it.

For those intrested in race, she is a pure skando-nordid of the gota type.

Huzar
Monday, October 17th, 2005, 10:35 PM
She ran 11.43 and beat huge monster black women, she was only 105-110 and 5'5. She stopped runnning tho but she speaks about getting back into it.

Gosh !! 11.43...........:-O (a girl)

nordic_canadian_male
Tuesday, October 18th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Gosh !! 11.43...........:-O (a girl)

ya, i know. I remember when she told me, I didn't believe her...well untill she showed me her yearbook. The high school championship was held in Ottawa, at the line she was the smallest, and the only white girl besides the one that came in last. But when the race started she left the 150 pound black girls in the dust. It's funny because she doesn't squat or anything. She even runs 10 km for fun almost daily(when she was running), which should hinder short distance speed. Out of everyone i've ever met she probably has the best rate of force development and genetics for running(also punching:D ) I know. She gave up a gold medal in the olympics for sure, seeing as she achieved all this without weight training or a proper professional program/coaching. She also a regional record in ontario or something, I have to ask her.