PDA

View Full Version : Are Blacks really superior in basketball ?

Huzar
Tuesday, August 30th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Question for Agrippa ( and everyone who can answer me, of course) ; today, we're heavly influenced by American propaganda, about sport issues. Take the Basket : In the U.S.A. nobody dubts about black superiority on this field, and effectively, almost 90% of NBA players are blacks. Although this, the last summer i've noted a thing : during the Olympic games ("Athens 2004"), the american "dream team" (only blacks inside it) was beated several times by(completely) white teams, like Lithuania, Argentina, Italy.(The final winner was a white team, indeed). At this point, the question is : are blacks really superiors in this game ? The matter is out of discussion in America, but now i dubt. What do you think ?

Glenlivet
Tuesday, August 30th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Yes, but the difference may also lie between different Europid and Negrid populations, sub-races and in whatever way they are related with constitutional types.

I have played basketball. Our trainers told (of course when they were not present) us players that the black guys in our team could hold a ball easier. I have big hands, and long fingers too. Most of these black guys, had long fingers, even if they were relatively short. That is an advantage when you need to hold and control the ball, especially with one hand.

I think blacks have been encouraged to play basketball or do boxing. It is not necessarily the case that they are inherently superior in these sports. I'm not sure of boxing though. Their flat noses might help, and they seem to have a skull that can take a blow well.

I do think there are reasons why Negrids of West African descent compete more in 100 metre sprint and Kenyans are often long-distance runners. It has probably to do with a correlation between bodily consitution and sub-racial characteristics.

"Few object when medical scientists talk about the significant epidemiological differences between blacks and whites-the fact that blacks have a higher incidence of hypertension than whites and twice as many black males die of diabetes and prostate cancer as white males, that breast tumors appear to grow faster in black women than in white women, that black girls show signs of puberty sooner than white girls. So why aren't we allowed to say that there might be athletically significant differences between blacks and whites?

According to the medical evidence, African-Americans seem to have, on the average, greater bone mass than do white Americans-a difference that suggests greater muscle mass. Black men have slightly higher circulating levels of testosterone and human-growth hormone than their white counterparts, and blacks over all tend to have proportionally slimmer hips, wider shoulders, and longer legs. In one study, the Swedish physiologist Bengt Saltin compared a group of Kenyan distance runners with a group of Swedish distance runners and found interesting differences in muscle composition: Saltin reported that the Africans appeared to have more blood-carrying capillaries and more mitochondria (the body's cellular power plant) in the fibres of their quadriceps. Another study found that, while black South African distance runners ran at the same speed as white South African runners, they were able to use more oxygen- eighty-nine per cent versus eighty-one per cent-over extended periods: somehow, they were able to exert themselves more. Such evidence suggested that there were physical differences in black athletes which have a bearing on activities like running and jumping, which should hardly come as a surprise to anyone who follows competitive sports."

http://www.gladwell.com/1997/1997_05_19_a_sports.htm

QuietWind
Tuesday, August 30th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Race aside.....

Look at the roster of the last Dream Team and compare it to other Dream Teams, such as the first. The first had several exceptional players, for example: Michael Jordan. Michael Jordan was like the Lance Armstrong of Basketball. Just look at his record when he played for the Bulls. When you compare the last Dream Team with some of the others, you lose that exceptionality of players. In this case, it is not so much a race issue.

But.....

Yes, in America, Blacks dominate the sport of basketball. There have been extremely good players who were not Black as well, such as Larry Bird. Christian Laettner was an excellent player when he played college ball for Duke, but he wasn't so good when he went pro. Personally, I think college basketball is tougher than pro. Anyhow, I agree with what Glenlivet says about the musclular and other physical differences. We've had threads on Skadi before that compared black to white athletes, and it is easy to see how blacks dominate some sports and whites dominate others.

I found an interesting article about blacks and whites in basketball. AND it was written by an American. ;) You said the "matter is out of discussion in America." http://www.poppolitics.com/articles/2002-04-05-basketballandrace.shtml

Northern Paladin
Tuesday, August 30th, 2005, 11:09 PM
Question for Agrippa ( and everyone who can answer me, of course) ; today, we're heavly influenced by American propaganda, about sport issues. Take the Basket : In the U.S.A. nobody dubts about black superiority on this field, and effectively, almost 90% of NBA players are blacks. Although this, the last summer i've noted a thing : during the Olympic games ("Athens 2004"), the american "dream team" (only blacks inside it) was beated several times by(completely) white teams, like Lithuania, Argentina, Italy.(The final winner was a white team, indeed). At this point, the question is : are blacks really superiors in this game ? The matter is out of discussion in America, but now i dubt. What do you think ?

Blacks are superior in basketball. Because they are more physically explosive. The Dream Team didn't have the NBA's best players. IE they don't have much incentive to play in the Dream Team. The NBA is more lucreative. Past Dream Teams...with better players notably Micahel Jordan. Always won.

Blacks are better than Whites at basketball. They are more "explosive" it's been shown they have more fast twitch muscles....denser muscles,bones,less body fat....ect.

In general whites play basketball come from tall lanky populations. And rely a lot on the accuracy of their shooting.

Donar
Wednesday, August 31st, 2005, 02:56 AM
Hi,

I'm gonna try to explain some things, and I hope that what I say is helpful. I won't be just talking about basketball because the white athlete is a dying breed in pro-sports.

Black superiority in American sports is an invention (propaganda by the media.) These are the same people who will tell you that race is a social construct, but tip-toe around the subject to prove how blacks are superior athletes. Did you know that white athletes win over 95% of the medals at the Summer and Winter Olympics, including many in jumping and sprinting? Infact, there is little that white athletes don't excel at, but since we are trained to believe that blacks are more "explosive" we've accepted that we can not compete with these black juggernauts.(I am joking about the black juggernauts.) All the major pro-sports leagues in America have Jewish commissioners: David Stern; NBA, Paul Tagliabu; NFL, Gary Bettman;NHL, and Bud Selig; MLB. Now you can draw your own conclusions about this, but I believe the Jews have no interest in preserving the European athletic excellence. The entire sports world is afraid to bring up race because the fear of being black listed.

It's sad to see so many of you buy into this media farse. Any white father in the U.S. knows about blatant racism in todays sports. Say you had a 14 year old son who played American football, and he could run a 4.7( by his junior he would improve to 4.4 range), but the coaches at his high school told him that for him to be even noticed by D-1 college for footballl, he would have to switch to fullback from tailback. Now these black athletes aren't even being challenged to compete with other white tailbacks. So, we can't really challenge the idea that pro-sports teams are choosing the best of the best. If you haven't noticed lately a lot of the white positions such as: G, T, TE, and QB have now become mostly black. Now you could argue with me about this, but I believe whites are far superior to blacks when it comes to strength; that is why you see a lot of whites in the strongest man competitions. However, the positions that require strength have been taken over by very obese black men.

Basketball is a strange sport, and one I never got into when I was a kid. I played my share of games with black kids in high school, and they were no taller than me. Infact, a lot of these black guys in pro-basketball and football are not that tall. Many of the cornerbacks in the NFL are only 5'10. Many of the fastest players in the NFL are actually white players, but they get no recognition. Anyway, I sort of lost track, to where I wanted to go with this. Brent Barry(a white player) I believe had the longest dunk ever in the Slamdunk contest surpasing Jordan and Erving. One big advantage about having white players on your team is that they are more suitable to be coached. (I hope you can understand what I mean about that.) A lot of white players will excel when giving suitable chances. After all, black players get plenty of opportunities while if a white player messed up he is benched for life. Plus, a pretty great white basketball player won the MVP this year.

This year, MLB hosted a new format for the Homerun Derby. Now the whole plan on this format was to promote diversity and not baseball. You see each team was to have a representative from their country, but as we know a lot of these players come from different islands from Latin America. It's just absurd that we let another country invade our supposed national pastime. What is even more absurd was that we used a format that would lessen the playing time of American born players. Here is something I just learned the other day, black pitchers have only had 12 pitchers who have ever won 20 games in a season; there is white players every year that reach this mark. Here's a really good article about the economic motivations behind MLB's infatuation with hispanic baseball players over (white) American ones: Playing Baseball: A Job American Won't Do? (http://www.vdare.com/guzzardi/050618_baseball.htm)

Here is a quote from someone I had the pleasure talking to.

"It's MUCH more important for the mental health of White children that we reclaim our heritage as strong fierce and warrior-like, much more important than illuminating facts about how bad blacks are. I watch people who are supposedly on "our side" bend over backwards and spout pseudo-science that "proves" how much greater the black male is than us, and I want to scream-I guess they think if they "prove" these facts, Americans will also realize that blacks are on average stupider and more criminal, but I don't believe this to be so. Destroy a healthy white male's belief in his physical prowess and you destroy his belief in the White race-I don't care who you are, this is how your brain works when you have testicles. Instead of love for his own race, you at best leave the guy with hatred of non-whites, which is a poor substitute.

No youth grows to manhood dreaming of being an accountant (and if he does, you might want to consider removing him for eugenic's sake). The hunter-warrior male is the common genetically ingrained ideal of ALL humans. A strong white man destroying blacks in MMA or boxing, a good white role model in any athletic field, does a hell of alot more for the morale and ultimately the future survival of our race than ten thousand pages of statistics about intelligence and relative crime rates."

Weg
Wednesday, August 31st, 2005, 03:26 AM
No, I don't think all blacks are better than whites in Sport. That's propaganda. OK they have certain physical predispositions, and the average black can be better in some sports; however we don't need blacks at all cost to win. They're not better in all sports, it's been greatly exagerated by some peoples who've some interests in that. That's why non-white loving propaganda would like to make us believe in this crap.

It's just a means to endoctrinate white peoples with "anti-racist" and pro-non-white man dogmas. Take the name of the "Dream" Team for instance : well it is supposed to be the reflect of the ideal society, multi racial (but not even since it's a pure black team), multi-culti and victorious. So that the average white man, who spend hours watching TV, spending his money for going to the stadium and looking at his black idols, can say : "Team with blacks are better than the others, black men are the best. It's true since I can see a majority of black men in plenty of sports. We need them if not we wouldn't win." BS and the worst is that I even noticed this black idolatry among "aware" people. As if the presence of blacks was a necessity in Football, American Football, Baseball or Basketball "because it's the best choice considering blahblah".

Besides victory of three white Basketball teams over a 100% black team, I can remember that a white female won a race against black women (but sure there's less differences between black and white females in sport) -and even a chinese man (!) (Men's 110m Hurdles LIU Xiang)- plus many others during Olympic Games in Athens. No, no need to be black to win a comptetition. It's just about willingness.

We could have the best white teams if managers wanted, if pro-white governements were actively supporting such a policy in Sport; the fact is that sport industry and media overtly promote a single sheme : the non-white access to sport. So in the USA -and in Europe in some extend- we've a majority of non-whites in Sport. The only sport where blacks will never be better at is natation, they're few black swimmers, they're bad swimmers due to their greater bone mass. I'm encline to think that the potential of sport men among the white population hasn't been exploited and even spoilted because of a partly false ideology.

Germaniathane
Friday, February 3rd, 2017, 12:50 AM

Nope. Body type is much more important than race, when it comes to sports.

notheywillnot
Friday, February 3rd, 2017, 01:20 AM
Basketball requires very high stature; "studies have shown that blacks have a higher percentage in of fast-twitch muscle fibers who who are responsible for speed and strength" however white people have more endurance. I think if you were to group of a team of random blacks against random white people its more likely the blacks would have the upper hand; however in NBA the best get filtered so if that group were to include a white man I don't think he'd be inferior to the rest.

However I do not think that is the reason why there are predominantly blacks in Basketball. Today you can say that Basketball has been culturalized as a sport for black people. It's a cheap sport; does not require a field. It's also argued that there is a bias towards black people in basketball which I believe is likely.