PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Haldís
Monday, August 11th, 2003, 06:23 AM
Hello,

I have been reading here the last days. This is the by far the best forum I found. Pretty upperclass, congrats! So I decided to hang around if you don't mind. (Naturally you don't mind, who would not like to have ME around? haha... I am kidding.) Anyways, I only wanted to say "Hi!" :)

- Reginleif

Loki
Monday, August 11th, 2003, 07:29 AM
Hello,

I have been reading here the last days. This is the by far the best forum I found. Pretty upperclass, congrats! So I decided to hang around if you don't mind. (Naturally you don't mind, who would not like to have ME around? haha... I am kidding.) Anyways, I only wanted to say "Hi!" :)

- Reginleif

Greetings, Reginleif! :thumbup

We are honoured to have you here, and thanks for the compliments on our forum. :)

Hope you stay around, and become part of this place!

:cig

My regards,

Loki

OnionPeeler
Monday, August 11th, 2003, 08:26 AM
Welcome aboard. Have fun, learn, contribute.

Nordgau
Monday, August 11th, 2003, 10:17 AM
Willkommen in Skadiland, wo die nordische Rasse noch lebt.

Ewergrin
Monday, August 11th, 2003, 11:27 AM
Welcome, and as Onion Peeler stated, we hope you learn some and feel free to contribute as much as you can.

Milesian
Monday, August 11th, 2003, 11:58 AM
Yes, nice to have you onboard.
I look forward to hearing your opinions on the various issues here.

Frans_Jozef
Monday, August 11th, 2003, 03:56 PM
Hello,

- Reginleif

That the glare of moaningfullness which enframed you during your solemn but meandering journey for the truth, the eternal and the beauty in this terrestial existence may fade away as a bad dream soon forgotten, and you'll arise frank and free yonder of the North Star....

Frans

Götterschicksal
Monday, August 11th, 2003, 08:10 PM
Hello,

- Reginleif

Willkommen im Forum deutsche Volksgenossin!

Scáthach
Monday, August 11th, 2003, 10:21 PM
Welcome Reginleif! It's nice to have a new member, and one who thinks we're quite ''upperclass'' ;) :)

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Tuesday, August 12th, 2003, 09:39 PM
Welcome Reginleif! It's nice to have a new member, and one who thinks we're quite ''upperclass'' ;) :)

Now I have an excuse to have a martini or a glass of wine while using the computer :king woooo! :party

Ewergrin
Tuesday, August 12th, 2003, 09:42 PM
Now I have an excuse to have a martini or a glass of wine while using the computer :king woooo! :party

You dont have one anyway?

:prost :alcohol

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Tuesday, August 12th, 2003, 09:46 PM
You dont have one anyway?

:prost :alcohol

well when it comes down to it, who needs excuses! BAH! :joint

Ewergrin
Tuesday, August 12th, 2003, 09:51 PM
well when it comes down to it, who needs excuses! BAH! :joint

I'll pass on the dope...but stop by with the vodka or sour mash on your next go around.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Tuesday, August 12th, 2003, 10:08 PM
I'll pass on the dope...but stop by with the vodka or sour mash on your next go around.

hahahaa, I'm not a fan of the dope myself but I really like that smilie! And thank gawd for vodka! :D

Tryggvi
Tuesday, August 12th, 2003, 10:45 PM
hahahaa, I'm not a fan of the dope myself but I really like that smilie! And thank gawd for vodka! :D
This very moment, I gave myself sanction to open a bottle of Beck's, brewed in accordance with the German Reinheitsgebot. :eking

Tried everything else, nothing beats it.

cosmocreator
Tuesday, August 12th, 2003, 10:53 PM
This very moment, I gave myself sanction to open a bottle of Beck's, brewed in accordance with the German Reinheitsgebot. :eking

Tried everything else, nothing beats it.

Beck's is my favorite too -- non-alcoholic of course.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Tuesday, August 12th, 2003, 10:56 PM

I have never tried it, but now I'm thinking that I should! :D

Frans_Jozef
Tuesday, August 12th, 2003, 11:20 PM

Nothing goes above some good pints of Belgian artisinal brewery:

http://www.beer.com/bestbelgianbeers.com

Especially after two to three glasses of Duvel, I am clear-minded to begin with some philosophical stances...;-)

cosmocreator
Tuesday, August 12th, 2003, 11:54 PM

How bout I take you out for one.:prost :buddies

I went about 18 years without drinking any beer at all. I just started drinking non-alcoholic beer this year.

How dry I am,
How dry I am
Nobody knows
How dry I am... :beer

Nordgau
Wednesday, August 13th, 2003, 12:14 AM
I went about 18 years without drinking any beer at all.

And I nearly 25 years now - my whole life. :eking

Mhmm... okay, I think I did drink about four or five beers in my life, but it wasn't my fault. I got weak because of group pressure. :drunk :~(

Tryggvi
Wednesday, August 13th, 2003, 03:42 AM
Aaaaargh! Nooo! :sick

Then I could as well drink orange juice (what I do anyway). :prost

Ewergrin
Wednesday, August 13th, 2003, 03:58 AM
I often wonder if beer is not, in fact, the most perfect thing on earth. I can find no flaw in it whatsoever, and there are so many different kinds!

During the colder months, a pint of Guinness at any of the local pubs cannot be beat. During the summertime I prefer to drink lighter, less substantial brews. During Autumn, a good lager is hard to beat. And when it comes to beer, I could really care less about it's country of origin. I love Modelo especial during the summer. Certainly my caucasoid factor does not diminish because of this!

Oh yes and Becks, Becks Dark, Becks Oktoberfest are all very good. Some of my other favorites include Guinness, Warsteiner (on tap is godly) Mackeson, Samual Smiths Oatmeal Stout, Sam Adams Winter Lager, Sam Adams Cream Stout, Sam Adams Golden Pilsner, Sam Adams Cherry Wheat, Sam Adams Boston Ale (and Lager), Red Stripe, Rolling Rock, Miller High Life (The Champagne of Beers lol), Bud Ice (VERY EXCELLENT when chilled in the freezer), Blue Moon, Spaten - Optimator,
Rauchbeir - Smoked Dark, Newcastle Brown Ale, Hacker-Pschorr - Weisse Kristall, etc...

Borivoj
Wednesday, August 13th, 2003, 04:07 AM
I have been drinking beer since I was a young child, but I have only gotten drunk twice, and even then I wasn't completly out of it. There is nothing better than drinking one that is freshly out of the fridge in this heat!!!:guinness

Gladstone
Wednesday, August 13th, 2003, 11:58 AM
Hello,

I have been reading here the last days. This is the by far the best forum I found. Pretty upperclass, congrats!

What a compliment! :)

Does this mean Thorburn is on to something? ;)

Gladstone

cosmocreator
Wednesday, August 13th, 2003, 06:34 PM
Where is she? She hasn't been on here since she joined. You think she'd be curious to what people have to say about her.

Loki
Wednesday, August 13th, 2003, 06:43 PM
Where is she? She hasn't been on here since she joined. You think she'd be curious to what people have to say about her.

I guess she doesn't have regular internet access. My guess is she'll be back soon...

Gladstone
Wednesday, August 13th, 2003, 07:25 PM
My guess is she'll be back soon...

Probably.

Gladstone

Frans_Jozef
Thursday, August 14th, 2003, 08:59 AM

Ha, don't you get it, she's overpowered with all this frills and gloating by the male department of our Forum :insulted , the poor child suffers now of temperary set back by emotions too affected to cope with... :~(

She'll be back!
:thumbup