PDA

View Full Version : How much North African/German Miscegenation takes places in Germany?

dux ducis
Tuesday, August 9th, 2005, 06:58 AM
I was skimming across the news today and came upon this article,

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/09/arts/music/09rap.html

discussing violence in "German rap." When I saw the picture of the "artist", I was instantly alerted to the genetic riff-raff that constituted the rapper himself:

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2005/08/09/arts/08rap.jpg

My point has nothing to do with rap in Germany, and how German rappers from minority slums are promoting and glorifing Amercian ghetto lifestyle, as the article sums:

They have attracted the wrath of politicians along with a following of hundreds of thousands of German youths mesmerized by their rhymes about dangerous neighborhoods, stab wounds and groupie sex." No, that was the least of my concerns. My real concern came when I read this:

....said Bushido[the rapper], 26, the son a German woman and a Tunisian man Reading that triggered a thought in my mind of the American analogue of such a union - the black man with the white woman - and all the revulsion (and anger) that is associated with it.

I began to wonder how prevalent and accepted such chidren are - those born to one North African and one indigenous German parent. Knowing that the Turk/North African/Arabian muslim population now consumes an entire 2% of the total population in Germany, the thought of rabid miscegenation and a new generation of mongrel children is a frightening one - even moreso is the image of Germany 2, 3 or 4 generations from now, which will become a nation of 10 or 20% mongrelized individuals if such trends are allowed to occur.

So, any can any German natives give me your insight on the situation; are such miscegenous conceptions commonplace and accepted? Are they, as they often are in America, even encouraged? If the hearts and minds of the general populace are in concession against it (behind closed doors of course), my hopelessness can be quelled.

Zyklop
Tuesday, August 9th, 2005, 07:09 AM
Most of those Mulattos are children of German women + Negroid American occupation troops.
The Hip-Hop Negroes might attract a couple of groupies on their concerts but I don´t think that this often results in offspring. There recently was a case of an AIDS infected Negro Rap star who consciously had sex with some dozen German women. I don´t think that they are a big loss for Germany, though.

Overall, such miscegenation happens very rarely I would say.

Huzar
Tuesday, August 9th, 2005, 07:45 AM
What a shame

Thusnelda
Tuesday, August 9th, 2005, 11:49 AM
How much North African/German miscegenation takes places in Germany?

--

Not so much. There are some of this stupid people in the media, but overall, there are not more than around 0,3% Mixed German/North African-people. I havent a specific number, but definately not more than 100.000 of 82 Million. Most of the foreigners are 100% Turks, Arabs, North Africans and so on. We have not these extreme "race mixing" problems as in the USA, for example. We have bigger problems with parallel communities of foreigners.

Furthermore, "HipHop" as a music culture is the root of the massive degeneration of the youth. There´s an rising Anti-HipHop-Movement in Youth culture existent, anyway. ;)

Huzar
Tuesday, August 9th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Furthermore, "HipHop" as a music culture is the root of the massive degeneration of the youth. There´s an rising Anti-HipHop-Movement in Youth culture existent, anyway. ;)

:thumbup

QuietWind
Tuesday, August 9th, 2005, 04:26 PM
People in Germany have mentioned to my husband what Zyklop says. The German women flock around the African American military men. I've told my husband that I do not think this is a racial phenomenom, but rather the "man in uniform" phenomenom. You get that flocking behavior around all military bases with all races of military men. Women get all giddy towards cops, fireman, etc. It's the uniform.

Schutzstaffelor
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 01:11 AM
this then begs the question, why are american servicemen in germany in the first place? the cold war ended 16 years ago.

QuietWind
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 04:00 AM
this then begs the question, why are american servicemen in germany in the first place? the cold war ended 16 years ago.
American military bases are everywhere. I think one reason countries like them is because our government pays big bucks for them to be there. I'm sure Fidel Castro would have kicked us out years ago if it wasn't for it being probably his primary source of income.

Imperator X
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 04:53 AM
Turks in Germany? What inspired them to be there in the first place? Why didn't they go to some other country, perhaps in Eastern Europe? I know the Greeks would've pushed them out immediately, so why did they decide on migrating to Germany instead of say, Serbia?

Dr. Solar Wolff
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 05:29 AM

Yea, let's close these American bases as soon as possible. Why are they there? Who are we protecting Germany from? Who doesn't think Germany can protect itself? Every Negro in the USA wants service in Germany--guess why? All we are doing is re-habbing injured soldiers at bases which are really now medical facilities in Germany and cleaning them up and cleaning the blood off their broken bodies before sending them home and having their relatives see them.

The other big issue is: Do the Germans want us there? If we are unwelcome guests, we should leave, now.

Zyklop
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 05:54 AM
Turks in Germany? What inspired them to be there in the first place? Why didn't they go to some other country, perhaps in Eastern Europe? I know the Greeks would've pushed them out immediately, so why did they decide on migrating to Germany instead of say, Serbia? Many Turkish guest workers were invited to come here in the early 60´s for a limited time. Unfortunately they later were allowed to stay and bring along their families. Now we have to deal with their rootless second and third generation offspring.

this then begs the question, why are american servicemen in germany in the first place? the cold war ended 16 years ago. Purpose of the NATO:
"To keep the Americans in, the Russians out, and the Germans down." ~ Lord Ismay, Nato’s first Secretary General quoted in "Die Welt" May 2001

QuietWind
Wednesday, August 10th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Some of the American military bases in Germany have people who patrol the border. Don't ask me why or from what or in what capacity. I mean, we could sure use them patroling our own border here in America. I only know that they do patrol the border in Germany because I know a retired Army officer who lived in Germany twice and that is what he did while stationed there. I've never asked him the specifics of his duty.

ChrisDownUnder
Thursday, August 11th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Some of the American military bases in Germany have people who patrol the border. ... I only know that they do patrol the border in Germany because I know a retired Army officer who lived in Germany twice and that is what he did while stationed there.Jennifer, perhaps this officer was referring to the old inter-German border (between the Bundesrepublik and the DDR)? I don't see why American troops would currently be deployed to defend the borders of a united Germany, especially 15 years after the end of the Cold War. :bconfused

See USA Today article, dated 29th July: U.S. Army to leave 13 bases in Germany (http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-07-29-army-germany_x.htm?csp=24&RM_Exclude=Juno). The number of US personnel in Germany is being reduced from approx. 62,000 to 20,000.

The German women flock around the African American military men.A similar phenomenon occurs every time a US aircraft carrier, or similarly large ship/s visits my city. Anglo-Australian women throng to the negro sailors, like flies congregating around a freshly laid turd. :blueroll:

QuietWind
Thursday, August 11th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Jennifer, perhaps this officer was referring to the old inter-German border (between the Bundesrepublik and the DDR)? I don't see why American troops would currently be deployed to defend the borders of a united Germany, especially 15 years after the end of the Cold War. :bconfused

See USA Today article, dated 29th July: U.S. Army to leave 13 bases in Germany (http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-07-29-army-germany_x.htm?csp=24&RM_Exclude=Juno). The number of US personnel in Germany is being reduced from approx. 62,000 to 20,000.

A similar phenomenon occurs every time a US aircraft carrier, or similarly large ship/s visits my city. Anglo-Australian women throng to the negro sailors, like flies congregating around a freshly laid turd. :blueroll:
He patrolled the borders approximately 30 years ago. Was this around the time period you speak of?

Theobald
Thursday, August 11th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Turks in Germany? What inspired them to be there in the first place? Why didn't they go to some other country, perhaps in Eastern Europe? I know the Greeks would've pushed them out immediately, so why did they decide on migrating to Germany instead of say, Serbia?
German GDP per capita : $28,700
Serbian GDP per capita : $2,400

German unemployment rate : 10.6%
Serbian unemployment rate : 30%

ChrisDownUnder
Friday, August 12th, 2005, 03:42 AM
He patrolled the borders approximately 30 years ago. Was this around the time period you speak of?Yes, if during the 70's, then he must have been referring to the inter-German border, between NATO and the Warsaw Pact. ;)

Nuke_Dukem
Friday, August 12th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Absolutely, just go to the http://www.ncbi.nih.gov/index.html website and keyword a few choice terms. They got plenty of articles regarding miscegenation in Germany.

Appalachian
Friday, August 12th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Absolutely, just go to the http://www.ncbi.nih.gov/index.html website and keyword a few choice terms. They got plenty of articles regarding miscegenation in Germany.

Let's not be so vague. :thumbdown

Why don't you provide us with some examples of what you're talking about?

Nuke_Dukem
Friday, August 12th, 2005, 03:54 PM

Yes Elsasser that's true, but even if it wasn't an economic issue the reason is probably because in Serbia a Muslim turk will likely be the target of violence, whereas in Germany all they have to worry about is a contemptuous message left on some internet forum.

Thusnelda
Monday, August 15th, 2005, 03:05 AM
The other big issue is: Do the Germans want us there? If we are unwelcome guests, we should leave, now.
Most of Germans dont want the US troops here, anymore. Some because they are anti-american, some only because there´s no threat for Germany anymore. :) And there are some (politicans...) who say thats good to have US troops here.

Well, my opinion is: If they go, they go. If they stay, they stay. The US troops are not the problem in Germany. The masses of foreigners are.

Zyklop
Tuesday, August 16th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Well, my opinion is: If they go, they go. If they stay, they stay. The US troops are not the problem in Germany. The masses of foreigners are.
If we try to get rid of the masses of foreigners, the US troops will become a massive problem.

Todesritter
Tuesday, August 16th, 2005, 03:58 PM
If we try to get rid of the masses of foreigners, the US troops will become a massive problem.
Yes – and those US troops are themselves foreigners, armed, in the midst of Germany. When the US Army and Air Force tried to recruit me heavily when I was in high school, one of the ‘fringe benefits’ the recruitment officer mentioned was all of the German women every American serviceman could have. I’m sure he was partially exaggerating, not realizing this tactic would disgust me rather than compel me to join.

If we are not welcome there (as Troops), by all means I would rather see the money spent ensuring our borders are controlled, our water is clean, and students are educated adequately, at least more adequately than our current President.:D

When I was in Germany, the Germans I heard discussing this issue kept talking to one another about the financial advantages to the economy of having the bases, but when they asked me, my response was, “Yes I’m certain there is some financial bonus to US bases in Germany, but do they really belong there?”

US troops aside, I have noticed a similar trend in American women, as to what I saw in Germany, where many of the women out of a sense of ‘missionary exoticism’, so to speak, would seek out the most foreign man possible. Here as there, there is a popular sentiment to play up traditional patriarchal male culture as oppressing women from what they really want - what do they want? they are uncertain, but they are certain they have been being oppressed by traditional norms and ideas somehow. The foreign fellow, I have seen, shamelessly plays on this, hinting at a camaraderie with the woman, as they are both oppressed victims of white male culture. Of course it is not all so well thought out as this, hip hop culture also makes some of these romantic choices seem trendy.

Men tend not to be at all blameless either - succumbing to a similar drive toward exoticism, or the perception that the immigrant woman at least has some scruples, is not (yet) addicted to shopping and other materialism, and does not seem blatantly dangerous to a future family. There was a program on NDR or RTL-2 in Germany talking about how great it was for these German men to be marrying Turkish and African women, and mentioning that the family size in these type of marriages was at least double the average when compared to families both parents were German, as though this were the answer to demographic problems in Germany.

ChrisDownUnder
Tuesday, August 16th, 2005, 04:31 PM
There was a program on NDR or RTL-2 in Germany talking about how great it was for these German men to be marrying Turkish and African women, and mentioning that the family size in these type of marriages was at least double the average when compared to families both parents were German, as though this were the answer to demographic problems in Germany.:-O That program sounds like one truly sickening piece of propaganda/television!

Wichmann
Tuesday, August 16th, 2005, 04:47 PM
If we are not welcome there (as Troops), by all means I would rather see the money spent ensuring our borders are controlled, our water is clean, and students are educated adequately, at least more adequately than our current President.:D

I guess the expenditure for the American troops in Germany is settled by the Germans anyway! ;) :thumbdown

Todesritter
Wednesday, August 17th, 2005, 03:01 AM
:-O That program sounds like one truly sickening piece of propaganda/television!
They were interviewing one of these couples, while their first child played on a playground in the background of the interview, and the Turkish mother held an infant, while being pregnant with their third. The interview was definitely set up to seem like a documentary or 'human interest' story, but its intent was obvious - a previous program on that same channel was talking about how multi-cultural things were, how well adjusted and happy people were in the east, and that 'right-extremism' was rare phenomenon. It also was talking about Manfred Röder's arrest in a glorified way, as though this killed any embarrassing native political movement in Germany; though the programs were in German, I could not help but feel almost like it was designed to show Brits and Amis how nice and tame unified BRD was.

Purpose of the NATO:
"To keep the Americans in, the Russians out, and the Germans down." ~ Lord Ismay, Nato’s first Secretary General quoted in "Die Welt" May 2001

Indeed, in a political science class on US Foreign Policy, they taught this slogan. Territorial loss, and growing multiculturalism, and declining ethnic German population would ensure the safety of US interests in the future, now that Russians had lost at the game of history, and the Germans could safely be held down in the name of economic and international cooperation even after Russia was already no longer dangerous. The professor, who was near retirement felt quite happy about this; I am guessing he interpreted things as though during his career, he'd seen the US win the game of history - almost as though he himself had partially accomplished this. (Reminded me of Poles gloating over their brave capture of Breslau)

Personally, still believing in the idea that the US should aspire to great things, I was saddened, as the lessons of history had taught me that in the absence of a scary Soviet Union, or a strong rival in a competitive Germany, the US would become a lazy single superpower. A strong competitive intact Germany would at least keep us on our toes, rather than allowing us to degenerate as Athens during the later phases of its ascendancy, or Rome during its later stages.

Republics or 'democracies' who do not stick to their own borders concentrating on developing their core, who instead get sucked into the game of playing empire and then win preeminence over all potential rivals always seem to get lazy, and filled with citizens with misplaced attitudes of arrogance and entitlement; and in the end the children always pay for the sins of their elders and there is much needless mayhem and strife.