PDA

View Full Version : Classify Dirk Nowitzki

Polak
Saturday, August 9th, 2003, 01:00 PM
Ok, I must admit my reputation as a sub-racial expert has taken a bit of battering with my classification of that East Baltid woman as a Cord. However, I blame the photos for the debacle. Anyway, time to get over that and have another shot.

What do you guys think of Dirk Nowitzki, the German basketballer of Slavic (Polish?) descent?

I have to say I'm not quite sure what he is. He may be a Corded Nordic, but then again, he has features that could pass for an overgrown Falish. I'm particularly interested in his classification because he looks a lot like me (though I am certainly much better looking).

Phlegethon
Saturday, August 9th, 2003, 01:04 PM
What do you guys think of Dirk Nowitzki, the German basketballer of Slavic (Polish?) descent?

He is a Franconian giraffe.

Polak
Saturday, August 9th, 2003, 01:06 PM
He is a Franconian giraffe.

LOL

I think you're spot on...

cosmocreator
Saturday, August 9th, 2003, 06:50 PM
I don't see Falish. He looks Polish but I don't know what type.

Frans_Jozef
Saturday, August 9th, 2003, 08:29 PM
I don't see Falish. He looks Polish but I don't know what type.

He misses indeed that rock-steady bulky body constitution associated with Faelids, the face might be called large but certainly not coarse and the face height isn't outranked by the breadth, so considering the great size of his face, it's more Nordid than UP; however his macroscelia, whereby the length of the arms and legs are longer than usual seen among many European races, connects its possitively to Cro Magnon or Combe Capelle with their "equatorial" growth of the members.