PDA

View Full Version : Christianity a Jewish Scheme to Destory "All the Kings of the North"

White Hot Truth
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2005, 08:05 PM
The Jew scriptwriter Jeremiah put the following words into the mouth of the mythological god Yahweh, and told the Jews to go do the following:

'Take from my hand this cup filled with the wine of my wrath and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they drink it, they will stagger and go mad because of the sword I will send among them.'

So I took the cup from the LORD's hand and made all the nations to whom he sent me drink it: ... all the kings of the North, near and far, one after the other—all the kingdoms on the face of the earth. 'Then tell them, 'This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Drink, get drunk and vomit, and fall to rise no more because of the sword I will send among you.'

- Jeremiah 25:15-17, 26, 27The plotter Jeremiah lived in Jerusalem.

From his perspective, who would "all the kings of the north" be?

Here is a map of the area ... Jerusalem is marked in green:

http://members.aol.com/Wisdomway/image65.gif

As you can see, "all the kings of the north" are the Aryan Kings.

And where did Paul/Saul go?

Here is a map of his journeys:

http://gbgm-umc.org/umw/corinthians/maps/pjmedium2.gif

As you can see, Saul began the mission to "the kings of the north", starting with the Roman Empire.

Jeremiah said that the nations visited would "stagger and go mad because of the sword" sent among them.

What is "the sword"?

Saul tells us in Ephesians 6:17:

"the sword of the Spirit... is the word of God."In Christianity, Jesus is known as "The Word" of God.

So, Christianity and the story of Jesus is "the sword" that was used to cause all the Aryan nations to "stagger and go mad", and cause all the Aryan kings of the north to "fall and rise no more".

Just as Nietzsche, Hitler, Ravage and Klassen confirm... Christianity was a tool used by the Jews to destroy the kingdoms of Europe, and psychologically enslave the Aryans.

As you can see, Saul and the other Jew "Christians" did exactly what the Jew plotter Jeremiah commanded them to do, and accomplished the intended results.

The downfall of Rome was just the beginning. Future Jew and brainwashed Christian missionaries then spread the divisive, enfeebling virus from the Roman Catholic base into the other Aryan nations, laying the foundation for the fulfillment of Jeremiahs hateful schemes of destruction against our kings and nations.

Milesian
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2005, 12:36 PM
Just as Nietzsche, Hitler, Ravage and Klassen confirm...

Nietzsche and Klassen were kooks.
Nietzsche is actually mentioned in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion as being part of the Jewish conspiracy, so I'm not sure how you can use him to further your views. As for Klassen, well you are entitled to your opinion about Benjamin. Sounds a bit suspect to me ;)

Hitler also made plenty of pro-Christian speeches. In fact with other high ranking Nazis they outlined what they called "Positive Christianity".
I saw a survivor from the Third Reich era state that the Nazi's ran free buses to the churches to ensure high attendance.

I haven't even heard of Ravage.

Christianity was a tool used by the Jews to destroy the kingdoms of Europe, and psychologically enslave the Aryans.

Well, it really did a good job of that then, turning Europe which in large parts was settled by barbarians and nomads into an advanced, dynamic continent of peoples who would then go onto to practically dominate the world

As you can see, Saul and the other Jew "Christians" did exactly what the Jew plotter Jeremiah commanded them to do, and accomplished the intended results.

Let me guess, Christianity is responsible for the fall of Rome, today's materialistic, atheistic, liberal, race-mixing mess, the flat tyre on your car this morning, ad infinitum

The downfall of Rome was just the beginning.

It wouldn't have been caused in large part by pagan barbarian hordes sweeping throug the empire now, would it? No, I'm sure Christianity is the culprit ;)

Future Jew and brainwashed Christian missionaries then spread the divisive, enfeebling virus from the Roman Catholic base into the other Aryan nations, laying the foundation for the fulfillment of Jeremiahs hateful schemes of destruction against our kings and nations.

Divisive? In what way? If Europeans all belonged to the same faith and church, how can that constitue divisive? Wouldn't it be just the opposite? In fact it was often Rome's call that united the various monarchs and potentates into some war, crusade, or defense of European Christendom.

White Hot Truth
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2005, 06:36 PM
Here are some quotes from Adolf Hitler in his private conversations. The words in parenthesis are also Hitler's:

"Paul of Tarsus (his name was Saul, before the road to Damascus) was one of those who persecuted Jesus most savagely. When he learned that Jesus's supporters let their throats be cut for his ideas, he realized that, by making intelligent use of the Galilean's teaching, it would be possible to overthrow this Roman State which the Jews hated. It's in this context that we must understand the famous "illumination". On the road to Damascus, St. Paul discovered that he could succeed in ruining the Roman State by causing the principle to triumph of the equality of all men before a single God..."

- Adolf Hitler in "Table Talk", p. 76-77, 21st October 1941, midday
"St. Paul was the first man to take account of the possible advantages of using a religion as a means of propaganda. If the Jew has succeeded in destroying the Roman Empire, that's because St. Paul transformed a local movement of Aryan opposition to Jewry into a supra-temporal religion, which postulates the equality of all men amongst themselves, and their obedience to an only god. This is what caused the death of the Roman Empire."

- Adolf Hitler in "Table Talk", p. 78, 21st October 1941, middayLooks like Hitler agreed with the same theory put forth by Nietzsche and Marcus Eli Ravage.

White Hot Truth
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2005, 10:29 PM
Here is some more evidence:

The jew conspirator Jeremiah said the following in his blueprint for the destruction of the Northern kings:

"Take from my hand this cup filled with the wine of my wrath and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it".

- Jeremiah 25:15We see this exact same language used by Saul's co-conspirators in the New Testament Book of Revelation:

"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath".

- Revelation 14:10
and

God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath.

- Revelation 16:19The word, "Revelation", means a revealing of what the whole effort is really about.

In the same book of Revelation, there is also the following quote, which covers all the concepts that Jeremiah suggests for Rome and the other kings of the North: the cup, the wine of wrath, the sword, and the resulting destruction:

"He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty."

- Revelation 19:15That verse is referring to Jesus, "The Word" of god ... and the name and image through which the jew conspirators fulfilled the blueprint of Jeremiah to destroy "all the kings of the north" by making them "drink from the cup of 'gods' wrath", and "fall and go mad" as a result of it.

Saul and the other New Testament conspirators purposely used the same language as Jeremiah to indicate that they were fulfilling his blueprint.

White Hot Truth
Thursday, August 4th, 2005, 01:06 AM
btw, "Ravage" is the Jew Marcus Eli Ravage. His 2 articles are all over the web.