PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this Polish couple?

Polak
Thursday, August 7th, 2003, 12:23 PM
I've seen a lot of talk about racial compatibility on this forum. What about a situation like this? An UP type like this guy with a Corded Nordic like this woman...both are Polish however....and they seem happy enough.

http://gala.onet.pl/_i/nr32/czerk2_d.jpg

http://gala.onet.pl/_i/nr32/czerk1_d.jpg

Milesian
Thursday, August 7th, 2003, 01:05 PM
I've seen a lot of talk about racial compatibility on this forum. What about a situation like this? An UP type like this guy with a Corded Nordic like this woman...both are Polish however....and they seem happy enough.

http://gala.onet.pl/_i/nr32/czerk2_d.jpg

http://gala.onet.pl/_i/nr32/czerk1_d.jpg

Well, they aren't in the same sub-race, but personally I wouldn't have any objection.
Nords and UP's have been breeding together for a long time.
I think I'm right in saying that if it hadn't happened then sub-races such as Anglo-Saxon, Borreby, etc wouldn't be around.

Götterschicksal
Thursday, August 7th, 2003, 01:47 PM
They are both 'european', I do not have any problem with it.
Even though I think there should be a internal desire to preserve their own subrace.

Allenson
Thursday, August 7th, 2003, 04:45 PM

Sure, I think they look just fine together. And she, looks especially fine! :inlove

No worries from my perspective.

Tore
Thursday, August 7th, 2003, 06:18 PM
I think I'm right in saying that if it hadn't happened then sub-races such as Anglo-Saxon, Borreby, etc wouldn't be around.

Borreby is UP.

Iuzln
Thursday, August 7th, 2003, 06:33 PM
Sometimes it seems this forum is becoming a fashion forum...

Milesian
Thursday, August 7th, 2003, 06:37 PM
Borreby is UP.

Sorry, your right Trřnder.
Got a bit mixed-up there.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Thursday, August 7th, 2003, 09:41 PM
I think they look fine as a couple. I don't believe personally that people have to stick to their own subrace. It just looks weird to see something like a naturally blonde Hallstatt with a dark-haired mediterranean. I think when there are couples like that it often makes the Med look almost "non-white" in comparison, when that is not true.

What could appear to make this couple look badly matched racially is that he has dark hair and hers is blonde, but if you look at her roots her natural colour is just a lighter brown than his.

Azdaja
Thursday, August 7th, 2003, 09:44 PM
Many people - probably because of the whole "nordish" thing - believe that a (non-alpinid) UP type and a Corded type are sub-racially compatible.
But if it is true that the Corded type is essentially of 'med' derivation, then the fact that there are some superficial similarities between the Corded and UP type (like eye and hair) should not matter, should it? "Hardcore" preservationists SHOULD be against this 'match'. Or am I wrong?

Personally I don't have a problem with these 2 people being together, but I'm interested in peoples opinions on what I wrote above.

Vojvoda
Thursday, August 7th, 2003, 09:56 PM
I don't get it, what seems to be the problem with them? . They seem to be both high-sulled, same skin tone, they both look Danubian and are the same nationality, and her hair color looks fake anyway.

Frans_Jozef
Thursday, August 7th, 2003, 10:10 PM
Sorry, your right Trřnder.
Got a bit mixed-up there.

Actually, Borreby belongs to the still mainly Tardenoisin North European Mesolithic era, which correspond with the early neolithic of the first farmers in the rest of the Continent.
The head itself while brachycephalic and highheaded, but only in the latter part of the vault, is suspiciously Middle Paleolithic or neanderthaloid in essence, according to Gjenvall, Huxley, Riquet, Debetz, et.al....

Frans_Jozef
Thursday, August 7th, 2003, 10:14 PM
Actually, Borreby belongs to the still mainly Tardenoisin North European Mesolithic era, which correspond with the early neolithic of the first farmers in the rest of the Continent.
The head itself while brachycephalic and highheaded, but only in the latter part of the vault, is suspiciously Middle Paleolithic or neanderthaloid in essence, according to Gjenvall, Huxley, Riquet, Debetz, et.al....

The comparision is favourable and meaningful in respect to this reconstruction of the Neanderthaler, note the lambdoid flattening, which implies always a strong tie with or derivation from the UP/Neanderthalers:

Nordhammer
Thursday, August 7th, 2003, 10:53 PM
The comparision is favourable and meaningful in respect to this reconstruction of the Neanderthaler, note the lambdoid flattening, which implies always a strong tie with or derivation from the UP/Neanderthalers:

You guys make this more complicated than it needs to be. :)

First of all, all "subracial" mixing is not the same. An Orientalid and a Nordic is not the same as an UP and Nordic. Let's get with the program. My main objection is Northern European types breeding with nonNorthern European types, especially nonEuropean and nonWhite types. Whatever we want to call these types is of lesser importance.

The two individuals here are both of a Northern European type, neither will diminish the other's racial traits.

Polak
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 02:17 AM
I don't get it, what seems to be the problem with them? . They seem to be both high-sulled, same skin tone, they both look Danubian and are the same nationality, and her hair color looks fake anyway.

Well I don't see anything remotely Danubian about that woman. Her head and face are too narrow for that. The guy isn't really Danubian either, but at least he shares many features with Danubians.

Evolved
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 03:02 AM
Dark haired guy with a blonde woman? That's some serious miscegenation! A big thumbs up to subracial miscegenation. I wouldn't be who I am without it. :thumbup

She looks Danubian to me, too. Especially with her broad, high cheekbones.

Nordhammer
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 03:20 AM
Dark haired guy with a blonde woman? That's some serious miscegenation! A big thumbs up to subracial miscegenation. I wouldn't be who I am without it. :thumbup

She looks Danubian to me, too. Especially with her broad, high cheekbones.

His hair isn't that dark. They're reasonably similar.

You must mean Neo-Danubian, original Danubians weren't roundheaded, which is caused by "Ladogan" admixture.

Polak
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 08:07 AM
His hair isn't that dark. They're reasonably similar.

You must mean Neo-Danubian, original Danubians weren't roundheaded, which is caused by "Ladogan" admixture.

You think that woman's round-headed? For someone to be round-headed, they need to have a round head, not a long, narrow head.

Can anyone hear me here? That woman has a long, narrow, high head.

In fact, compare their heads. If you think their head shapes are similar, then I suggest you have some sort of a condition that does not allow you to compare shapes correctly. That could be a dangerous thing, especially when working manual jobs. If this is the case, please see a doctor ASAP.

She's not Danubian nor Neo-Danubian.

High cheekbones are not a racial trait in themselves. In fact, she would need to have wide cheekbones to be Neo-Danubian. But she only has moderately high cheekbones, like most models do.

Hello?

Tore
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 08:24 AM
You think that woman's round-headed? For someone to be round-headed, they need to have a round head, not a long, narrow head.

Can anyone hear me here? That woman has a long, narrow, high head.

In fact, compare their heads. If you think their head shapes are similar, then I suggest you have some sort of a condition that does not allow you to compare shapes correctly. That could be a dangerous thing, especially when working manual jobs. If this is the case, please see a doctor ASAP.

She's not Danubian nor Neo-Danubian.

High cheekbones are not a racial trait in themselves. In fact, she would need to have wide cheekbones to be Danubian or Neo-Danubian. But she only has moderately high cheekbones, like most models do.

Hello?

Nordhammer was only addressing LadyGoeth's post, and never stated that the women was round-headed.

On a general note, everybody is entitled to their own opinions.

And if you happen to disagree, please do so in a civil and polite manner.

We would all appreciate it.:)

Polak
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 04:18 PM
Nordhammer was only addressing LadyGoeth's post, and never stated that the women was round-headed.

On a general note, everybody is entitled to their own opinions.

And if you happen to disagree, please do so in a civil and polite manner.

We would all appreciate it.:)

That wasn't rude. Not at all. It was kinda funny, I thought.

Evolved
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 06:49 PM
What's up with the "Corded" fixation?

http://www.wsi.edu.pl/miss/polfinal99/raszynska.htm

I don't see anything "narrow" about her face really. You got funny mushrooms in your pierogies or something? :clown :party

Nordhammer
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 08:24 PM
She seems to be somewhat Alpine-like with the semi-rounded chubby face. Not horsefaced like a Nordic. :) jk

Allenson
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 08:49 PM
Hmmm, interesting to see some other pics of her....and closer looks as well. After looking at these, I'm not so sure that she could be called Corded. I'm thinking that there's a 'Ostisch' look to her. Not 'textbook' but perhaps a strain.

I still don't see anything wrong with this couple though from a racial compatibility standpoint.

Loki
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 09:31 PM
That girl is gorgeous. Compatible or not, that guy should count himself a lucky man.

Polak
Saturday, August 9th, 2003, 06:12 AM
Oops, I just saw those other pics of her.

She does look East Baltid in them.

But I don't think it's the same woman in all the pics. I think they got one wrong.

Polak
Saturday, August 9th, 2003, 06:20 AM
Here's another Polish chick. I thought she was more of this type....this is what i mean by Corded Nordic. Excuse the "jaw".

CelticLover
Saturday, August 9th, 2003, 06:30 AM
Could someone please explain what Corded means? Please put it in layman's terms. LOL :retard

Thanks!

Polak
Saturday, August 9th, 2003, 06:52 AM
Could someone please explain what Corded means? Please put it in layman's terms. LOL :retard

Thanks!

Yeah, the Corded or Battle Axe Nordics lived in eastern Europe/western Asia in ancient times. And many are still found there today.

They were the proto-Indo-Europeans.

They had very high heads, long faces, but also broader features (noses, foreheads) than you would expect in Nordics from western Europe.

Götterschicksal
Saturday, August 9th, 2003, 08:13 AM

Thanks!

http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/chapter-IV9.htm

"Corded" refers the pottery that they left behind that had 'corded' impressions on them. :)

Stríbog
Saturday, August 9th, 2003, 05:08 PM
Here's another Polish chick. I thought she was more of this type....this is what i mean by Corded Nordic. Excuse the "jaw".

Looks kind of like Vanessa, actually.... ;)
I'm liking these Polish girls more and more :love

Polak
Sunday, August 10th, 2003, 03:13 PM

So where do we get to see Vanessa?

Masterman
Wednesday, August 13th, 2003, 12:41 AM
This thread is so much b*******. They are both white, so what's the b***** point of arguing about it?

<Edit: Please refrain from antagonistic posts unless you have something to contribute>

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Wednesday, August 13th, 2003, 12:47 AM

Well, who could blame you? :cheer

;)