PDA

View Full Version : Classify Erin O'Connor

Scáthach
Monday, August 4th, 2003, 11:08 PM
English, of Irish extraction i would suppose. She's extremely tall , dark hair, green eyes..i think she's amazingly beautiful but as yet no men i know have ever agreed with me :disapp
i would guess at north atlantid perhaps, since her pigmentation suggests med and her facial structure is a bit more nordic?

Milesian
Monday, August 4th, 2003, 11:18 PM
She strikes me as being really rather nice ;)
I'm not sure about the Nordic though. In the first pic I think she looks a bit Dinaric.

Overall, I think she looks primarily Med.
In some of the photos (the 2nd and the attachment) I thought maybe just a touch of Brunn.

I'll go with Med predominant.

Tore
Monday, August 4th, 2003, 11:26 PM
I'll say predominately Atlanto-Mediterranean.

Nordic element is negligable.

UP is not present at all.

cosmocreator
Tuesday, August 5th, 2003, 06:22 PM
My first impression was Dinaric.

Nordhammer
Thursday, August 7th, 2003, 09:08 PM
My first impression was Dinaric.

She seems to have an "exotic" quality that you'd normally find in Southern Europe or the Middle East, a bit on the dark side. Could be a Dinaric altered by UP, she seems largeheaded. Her fingers look very long(and I'm not talking about the nails)!

Azdaja
Thursday, August 7th, 2003, 09:17 PM
Something about her eyes reminds me of what I always took ancient Egyptians to look like. I doubt it has anything to do with her ancestry, but it certainly gives her a unique look.
I'll go with Cosmo and say that she is predominantly dinaric.

cosmocreator
Thursday, August 7th, 2003, 11:53 PM
To me she looks Yugoslavian.

Vojvoda
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 12:17 AM

She actually does.I'm sure she can also pass as French or Spanish.

xakep
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 12:23 AM
Dear Cosmocreator,

Maybe she is secretly!

Best Regards,
Xakep

Scáthach
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 02:15 AM
why shes british of what i suppose to be irish extraction on one side, god knows what the other side may hold i suppose..shes about 6 foot...shes so beautiful, in an eerie way :D

CelticLover
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 04:48 AM
Her fingers look very long(and I'm not talking about the nails)!

Yeah, I noticed that right off the bat. Very long, slim fingers. She looks very long limbed and willowy.

goidelicwarrior
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 09:47 AM
She actually does.I'm sure she can also pass as French or Spanish.
i love that awatar... the zog flag over Europe.. :fu

Götterschicksal
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 03:35 PM
Man look at those fingers, she could fetch a ring down a drain.

De Ogle
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 07:57 PM
English, of Irish extraction i would suppose. She's extremely tall , dark hair, green eyes..i think she's amazingly beautiful but as yet no men i know have ever agreed with me :disapp
i would guess at north atlantid perhaps, since her pigmentation suggests med and her facial structure is a bit more nordic?

I don't really see any substantial Nordic elements. I'd say Dinaric and Med. possibly a combination. I could name numerous actresses of Irish extraction who resemble her in pigmentation, although some are less "exotic" looking then her.

Frans_Jozef
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 08:37 PM
I don't really see any substantial Nordic elements. I'd say Dinaric and Med. possibly a combination. I could name numerous actresses of Irish extraction who resemble her in pigmentation, although some are less "exotic" looking then her.

Light and mixed eyes are wide-flung phenomenon throughout Europe, with disregard of racial belonging; one can wonder if it's a neotenious trait peculiar to the Europids, at least of European peer group, thus least mongrolized with the Levantine proto-Australids of the Skhull deposit.

Her forehead is mooth and rounded in a feminine sense, her face medium in height and largeness with a more prominent chin, the cheekbones are somewhat high and full, the convextity of the nose... are all in order with the basic sorting criteria for the Dinaric race, but the slanting lanquidity of her eyes and the distance between them, are probably residual markings of some Atlanto-Med or Natufid strain; the combination of projection and broadish nose with width intra-orbital distance is strongly related with the latter taxon.

Frans_Jozef
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 08:40 PM
Light and mixed eyes are wide-flung phenomenon throughout Europe, with disregard of racial belonging; one can wonder if it's a neotenious trait peculiar to the Europids, at least of European peer group, thus least mongrolized with the Levantine proto-Australids of the Skhull deposit.

Her forehead is mooth and rounded in a feminine sense, her face medium in height and largeness with a more prominent chin, the cheekbones are somewhat high and full, the convextity of the nose... are all in order with the basic sorting criteria for the Dinaric race, but the slanting lanquidity of her eyes and the distance between them, are probably residual markings of some Atlanto-Med or Natufid strain; the combination of projection and broadish nose with width intra-orbital distance is strongly related with the latter taxon.

Her macroscelia, or long-limbed constitution, however, is not typical Dinaric; Dinarics are long-legged, but compared to Nords and Meds their arms appear rather short.