PDA

View Full Version : Hailsa!

Sifsvina
Saturday, July 16th, 2005, 05:17 AM
Greetings! Another refugee from Blut und Boden here. Is it gone for good? Ah, well, I shall have to wipe my tears and slake my thirst apon the words of you fine people. I do not have the time nor computer patience to be on and post to multiple lists so it is reasuring to see so many framiliar names here.
Wassail! :knitting :valkyrie (Hey! combine the two and you have a portrait of me:-)

Southern Jarl
Saturday, July 16th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Hello there!

Blutwölfin
Saturday, July 16th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Greetings! Another refugee from Blut und Boden here. Is it gone for good?
I know I knew this name from somewhere.. ;) Welcome, Sifsvina!
BlutundBoden.com will rise again, just be patient. Folkish is already working on it.

Cheers,
B.
(weissesMädel)

QuietWind
Saturday, July 16th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Hello. :wave

Thusnelda
Saturday, July 16th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Howdy. You´re welcome! :)

Gorm the Old
Saturday, July 16th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Welcome from another B u. B refugee. Actually, I'm doubly a refugee. When Skadi forum crashed a few weeks ago, I fled to Blut und Boden. Then, when B u. B went offline, I returned to Skadi. forum. If and when Blut und Boden returns, I'll be active in both.

Gorm the Old
Saturday, July 16th, 2005, 07:33 PM
BTW, on Blut und Boden, I'm Egil Skallagrimsson.

Alizon Device
Saturday, July 16th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Hey, as refugees, aren't we entitled to preferential treatment till our asylum applications are lost in the system? I still haven't received my complimentary mobile phone and 2nd hand car yet. Or my council house either.:P

Northern Paladin
Saturday, July 16th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Good to see you here. :)

And if you ever want the subrace issue to be taken care of you've come to the right place.

Ewergrin
Sunday, July 17th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Greetings! Another refugee from Blut und Boden here. Is it gone for good? Ah, well, I shall have to wipe my tears and slake my thirst apon the words of you fine people. I do not have the time nor computer patience to be on and post to multiple lists so it is reasuring to see so many framiliar names here.
Wassail! :knitting :valkyrie (Hey! combine the two and you have a portrait of me:-)

My dear Sifsvina, no Blut und Boden is not gone for good. It will be back shortly, please check blutundboden.com often for updates. :)

Sifsvina
Sunday, July 17th, 2005, 04:02 AM
My dear Sifsvina, no Blut und Boden is not gone for good. It will be back shortly, please check blutundboden.com often for updates. :)Abundant thanks for your reasurance! I shall dutifully obey;)

Sifsvina
Sunday, July 17th, 2005, 04:06 AM
Good to see you here. :)

And if you ever want the subrace issue to be taken care of you've come to the right place.The whole issue solved just for me?! Wow, that is some service! :D

:wave Hello all, thanks for the welcomes! :valkyrie