PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

invictus
Monday, June 6th, 2005, 06:32 AM
Hello everyone! Just thought I'd introduce myself. As I place more importance on where I am headed rather than where I've been, I'll start with telling you where I'm going.

I am moving to Germany soon to study comparative linguistics. I plan on one day focusing on the Germanic languages alone. I've also brought myself up to a conversational level in German with a year and a half's worth of study, only thirty-forty hours of that time spent in private instruction, the rest on my own.

My worldview revolves around my race, and I try to measure my actions in relation to how good they will be for it. I also feel that while in Germany, it will be my responsibility to protect, uphold, and support the German nation as best I can. I also feel it my obligation to assimilate to the highest degree, as I would consider anything less an insult to my host. I've zero interest in holing myself up in some small American enclave with other Americans or any such nonsense. Were that the case, I'd simply stay here. I am, in fact, wholly rejecting any Americanism I may have in me, both mentally and spiritually, as I let it slowly fade away from my psyche throughout the years. This is not to say Americans—true White American patriots—are "bad."

It would be fair here to point out that, although I believe race supercedes nation, nation does come in a very close second in my book. And so, even though I'd support any White nation in which I was living as a matter of fact (and I mean "support" in the sense of standing behind nationalist parties and awakening the folk on a one-on-one basis), this support is not entirely dependent on where I may find myself in any given moment. Germany, to me, is more important than other nations, and I place her interests first and foremost. While I believe all our White nations should come together and recognize our common ancestry and racial solidarity, when faced with a pros and cons situation involving Germany, I place her interests first.

I guess this makes me a White Nationalist "in service of Germany." The way I see it, if I am to live in a country, I have no choice. All the better that it happens to be a country I love.

This seems like a good place! looking forward to poking around and meeting some interesting people.

Thanks. :)

Oskorei
Monday, June 6th, 2005, 07:40 AM
Welcome to Skadi, invictus :)

You already made some good posts (yes, Finntroll quickly gets boring :D).

invictus
Monday, June 6th, 2005, 08:02 AM
Thanks, Oskorei! I'm glad I'm not alone on the Finntroll issue, there. Hehe.

Mjölnir
Monday, June 6th, 2005, 08:40 AM
Welcome to Skadi Invictus!

M.,:)

QuietWind
Monday, June 6th, 2005, 02:05 PM
Welcome. :wave