PDA

View Full Version : A typical day at the Pantheon Europa

Conquistador
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 08:49 PM
Disclaimer: This never happened. This thread is for satirical purposes only.

Vanessa: heyyyy!!!....where did the emoticons go???

Conquistador: They went to hell.

Vanessa: Can I join them?!?! PLEASSSSEEE...

Von Braun: Do you know that I'm Dinordic???

Thorburn: Yes, I believe you may be Dinordic.

Von Braun: Really?

Thorburn: No...

Von Braun: I HATE YOU!!! I'm going to create 20+ threads on how you tricked me!!! You will feel my wrath!!! :boom!

Loki: Accept your Dinaricness, VB.

Von Braun: NOOO!!!!! I'm Dinordic!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Conquistador: The Dinaric inferiority-complex has possessed Von Braun yet again. :hmmmm

AryanSoldier: Sieg Heil!!! HEIL HITLER!!! 14 88!!!

Iovvs Optimvs Maximvs: Von Braun, you will stop this foolhardly crusade and be civil for once. This is your First Warning.

Von Braun: I'm Dinordic!!! I am not Dinaric!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! *cries in a small corner* :baby

Nordhammer: This forum is degrading...

Iovvs Optimvs Maximvs: You have an ego problem.

Nordhammer: I'm not breaking any rules...

Iovvs Optimvs Maximvs: I say you're breaking rules when I like and where I like.

Von Braun: You're a dictator!!!

Iovvs Optimvs Maximvs: This is your 2nd WARNING, Von Braun.

Von Braun: I'm still Dinordic.

Conquistador: LOL...you look like an Italian Dinaricized-Mediterranean, VB. Deal with it.

Von Braun: LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I'M TIRED OF YOUR IMMATURE BEHAVIOUR!!! :heygrr

cosmocreator: I believe Von Braun shouldn't breed.

Von Braun: Says who!!!!

cosmocreator: Says nature.

Von Braun: LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Scathach: Someone delete this thread, please. :hmmmm

Von Braun: Scathach said that I was Dinordic!!!

Scathach: When did I say that?

Von Braun: You're lying!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 09:49 PM
HAHAHAHAAA I just wet my pants! :hahaha

You have observed us all to well! I'm scared! hehe

Conquistador
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Vanessa
HAHAHAHAAA I just wet my pants! :hahaha

You have observed us all to well! I'm scared! hehe

Conquistador: MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!...*pauses for a second or two*...Really? :thanks

Scáthach
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 09:54 PM
LOL, that's excellent! :hahaha

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Conquistador
Conquistador: MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!...*pauses for a second or two*...Really? :thanks

Vanessa: No, of course not. I'm waaay to evil to get scared! :devil [insert more sarcastic and silly comments along with excessive emoticon usage here]

Hehehe! I think you just invented the internet forum version of speaking in the third person! Whoa! :D

Grimr
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:05 PM
There is no Prospero I notice... And you would think with all the stupid comments I make...:sad

Conquistador
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:05 PM
Vanessa: No, of course not. I'm waaay to evil to get scared! :devil [insert more sarcastic and silly comments along with excessive emoticon usage here]

Hehehe! I think you just invented the internet forum version of speaking in the third person! Whoa! :D

Conquistador: Conquistador likes to speak in the third person when Conquistador likes to. :tongeuy

Conquistador
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Prospero
There is no Prospero I notice... And you would think with all the stupid comments I make...:sad

I will add you in the future. I was just focusing on Von Braun's obsession with being Nordic for the moment.

Grimr
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:12 PM
Ok, remember my support of Nico Claux! And my obsession with not hurting any bodies feelings unless they disagree with me!

Scáthach
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:14 PM
scathach is wondering whether scathach seems as grumpy as she does when she was howling for the thread to be deleted :timid
:hmmm
so many cute faces, so little time :shootem

Conquistador
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Scathach
scathach is wondering whether scathach seems as grumpy as she does when she was howling for the thread to be deleted :timid
:hmmm
so many cute faces, so little time :shootem

I wasn't talking about this particular thread. PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS THREAD MODERATORS!!!...*coughs*...so anyway, the script was set on a hypothetical thread of sorts.

Grimr
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:30 PM
Von Braun deserves reparations for his persecution! I don't like the way the Mods pick on him, warning him like they are moving in for a final solution!

Von Braun is a minority on this board all this discrimination against him must stop! It’s in the constitution! 'All people equal under one magic clown! I mean God!'

Hey you know with all the posts Von Braun has made he is close to 6,000,000?

Conquistador
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:33 PM
Von Braun deserves reparations for his persecution! I don't like the way the Mods pick on him, warning him like they are moving in for a final solution!

Von Braun is a minority on this board all this discrimination against him must stop! It’s in the constitution! 'All people equal under one magic clown! I mean God!'

Hey you know with all the posts Von Braun has made he is close to 6,000,000?

Conquistador: I thought you were Von Braun's big defender. What changed your mind?

Azdaja
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:38 PM
LOL
This was actually pretty funny.
He's definantly got your number, Edric.

"Iovvs Optimvs Maximvs: Von Braun, you will stop this foolhardly crusade and be civil for once. This is your First Warning."

Hahaha

Grimr
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:43 PM
Prospero: I am everyone’s big defender! I even defend mass murderers so long as they are white... Von Braun posts some interesting things, It would be a great shame if he just left because of people making fun of him but his posts about his race seems to be allot like that of those JDL people who monitor skin head activity via the internet! Such sad, sad ****s! Satan’s chosen 'they knew the risks; they are not new to the movement! Helping that old lady with blonde hair was clearly a racist, Goyim, hate crime! Surly the space program will suffer!'

Scáthach
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:47 PM
scathach: is prospero all he seems , didn't he say he was 14 once? he defends murderers but not crowley? i want a sandwich...

Conquistador
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:49 PM
Prospero: I am everyone’s big defender! I even defend mass murderers so long as they are white... Von Braun posts some interesting things, It would be a great shame if he just left because of people making fun of him but his posts about his race seems to be allot like that of those JDL people who monitor skin head activity via the internet! Such sad, sad ****s! Satan’s chosen 'they knew the risks; they are not new to the movement! Helping that old lady with blonde hair was clearly a racist, Goyim, hate crime! Surly the space program will suffer!'

Conquistador: Have you considered taking Ritalin? :hyper

Grimr
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:55 PM
I am a 14-year-old British child; I do support Crowley and any white person!

I can prove that I am a 14-year-old British child! I recently finished my G.C.S.Es, got mugged by a Paki and put up some BNP posters around my local area! I would post my Photograph but the A.R.A might see it throw me in a gas chamber and call me a Nazi...

Saoirse
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:57 PM
BNP :boom!

Scáthach
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:59 PM
i thought you were american prospero! and as for the BNP :rocket :shootem :hahaha :hmmmm

Grimr
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 11:14 PM
I have been to America many times, as well as France and Germany... I like Louisiana and Florida they are probably the best places to go in the U.S! France is quite uninteresting yet I admire some of the racism there, Germany is the best place in the world school there isn't that great though far too much work and far too many Turks also you have to clean your drive way and get up early in the mourning. Russia is sort of ok as well...

and as for the BNP

The BNP is a good and honest party much better than Labour they will become a major British party in future years Nick Griffin would make a great prime minister better than Blair any way...

Saoirse
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 11:18 PM
I :butt United Kingdom

Grimr
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 11:21 PM
Well I :butt people who :butt other white people!

Saoirse
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 11:24 PM

Anyone can be British, including Negroes. :hmmmm

And I said United Kingdom, not Whites.

Grimr
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 11:32 PM
The filth races say they are British but they will never, ever be British, ignorant, liberal scum! If our grand fathers who fought on D-day would have seen into the future, seen Negroes being treated as superior to whites! They would have laid down their weapons and done a fucking great Heil Hitler!

Stríbog
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 12:11 AM
I even defend mass murderers so long as they are white...

Like Churchill? :hmmmm
Ted Bundy? John Wayne Gacy? What a stupid remark.

Saoirse
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 12:19 AM
<b>Prospero: I am everyone’s big defender! I even defend mass murderers so long as they are white</b>

Defender of Whites who killed Whites eh?

Sigrun Christianson
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 01:49 AM
OH! You're a Brit, Prospero?

Well, duh, I feel stupid now.

That explains a lot. :hmmmm

Milesian
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 02:19 AM
I resent the term "British".
The original Britons were Brythonic Celts.
Their closest descendants in our times are the Welsh. The English are primarily descended from Anglo-Saxons (those invaders who pushed the ancient Celtic Britons into Wales)

Therefore the name English is accurate, but British probably shouldn't be used by the English.

Stríbog
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 03:01 AM
Well the Welsh are predominantly *Mediterranean* racially. This has always raised questions in my mind about just how much they are actually descended from the Celtic Britons.

cosmocreator
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Stríbog
Well the Welsh are predominantly *Mediterranean* racially. This has always raised questions in my mind about just how much they are actually descended from the Celtic Britons.

Are they? I've never been there but I was looking through a book yesterday on Wales and I thought a lot of the people there looked Alpinid.

Saoirse
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 03:55 AM
And the term "British" has Hebrew origin.

cosmocreator
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Irish Nationalist
And the term "British" has Hebrew origin.

I don't think so. I think you've been reading too much CI stuff. It is most likely derived from Breton.

Saoirse
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 05:11 AM

Have you seen the two versions of the Ulster flag? One has a yellow background and one is white with a star of david :hmmmm

Brit means covenant Ish means man. Also, Look at this:

Gen.17:10
"This is my <b>covenant</b> which ye shall keep between me and you and they seed after thee: Every man and child among you shall be circumcised."

ChristInsanity is Jewish.

Conquistador
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 05:27 AM
Disclaimer: Since this thread has gone past its original purpose, I've decided to put it back on track, satirically speaking.

Irish Nationalist: DO you know that the word British is HEBREW in origin? Did you know! huh! Did you!

cosmocreator: You need to get out more.

Irish Nationalist: Have you seen the two versions of the Ulster flag? IT HAS THE STAR OF DAVID!!! *awe* *shock* *dispair*

cosmocreator: The word comes from Breton. *emotionlessly*

Milesian: The original Britons were Brythonic Celts.

Irish Nationalist: SILENCE! *yells in a piercing German accent*

Milesian: Their closest descendants in our times are the Welsh.

Irish Nationalist: Stop contradicting me. *solemnly said*

Conquistador: This is rich. LOL

Saoirse
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 05:35 AM
Haha.

Conquistador
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Irish Nationalist
Haha.

I'm actually surprised that you didn't attack me upfront, unlike a few others have done to me in the past. :argue

I just posted that to relieve the tension here.

Conquistador
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Azdaja
LOL
This was actually pretty funny.
He's definantly got your number, Edric.

"Iovvs Optimvs Maximvs: Von Braun, you will stop this foolhardly crusade and be civil for once. This is your First Warning."

Hahaha

The formality is easy to mimic. :nerd

Ederico
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 11:11 AM
Hey! Hey! Hey! I am not a dictator, Sieg Heil!

Milesian
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 11:41 AM
Oh no! we're all caricatures of ourselves! :D

Ederico
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 11:45 AM
The formality is easy to mimic. :nerd

What the fuck! I did not like the nerdy smilie, hehe.

Scáthach
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 12:56 PM
the BNP want ireland to become part of the UK and accordingly i want the BNP to fail miserably and each and every member and supporter to live long, hard, joyless lives. :jail

Saoirse
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 01:40 PM
Britain is just a Jewish kingdom. Most of those ignorant bastards have no idea that some parts of Black Africa is apart of their empire. China was once with the UK. I hope their Kingdom has a nice death. Only thing they care about is spreading their Kingdom when their neighbors are in trouble. Not for race.

Aryan NS
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 03:35 PM
jesus christ... that was funny.

Sigrun Christianson
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 05:05 PM
Very funny, Conquistador!

:bounce

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 09:41 PM
HAIL EDRIC! :nerd I think you would be a great dictator! :peace

hehehehe why is the code for the nerd emoticon not :edric anymore? HMM? :hush tee-hee

Conquistador
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 02:03 PM

hehehehe why is the code for the nerd emoticon not :edric anymore? HMM? :hush tee-hee

Conquistador: It may not be wise for Vanessa to make fun of the dictator. Vanessa may disappear one day. :~( *cowers in fear of Edric's wrath, but not Von Braun's. :lol*

Jack
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 02:18 PM
*waits for someone to insert me into the "typical day at PE*...

:throwup :couple

Grimr
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 02:35 PM
Irish Nationalist: Every body in the united kingdom should be gassed!

Conquistador: I can't believe I am getting away with this!!!

Von Braun: I am still a pure blooded Aryan, doesn't matter what you say! The Italians will be the death of us all!!!

Prospero: Man, this is as easy as it looks!

Von Braun: I am not listening to you, you heathen! You are all inferior to me! Bow down to me! I am god’s chosen!

Prospero: Its true, its true I am better at this than Conquistador...

Von Braun: I am still not listening to you! And I am still not insecure about any thing!

Prospero: Man, I could do this all day...

Conquistador
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 02:41 PM
Conquistador: Conquistador wants to know what Conquistador is getting away with.

Prospero: Quiet you! I will say what you're getting away with when I find a good enough reason. For now, I will defend all the white murderers in history.

Conquistador: You do that. *pats Prospero on the head*

Anarch: Overcome! OVERCOME!!! THE IMPERIUM WILL COME AT LAST!!! *breathes* AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints from yelling too much*

Prospero: *pokes at Anarch's seemingly lifeless body*

Conquistador: Stop that! There will be no poking at anybody's seemingly lifeless body here.

Milesian
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 02:52 PM
:rofl

Jack
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 02:54 PM
ROFL

:smilies

Grimr
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 02:56 PM
Prospero: *Bows to the master*

Conquistador: *Takes the praise*

Von Braun: I am still more Aryan than you! You Italian scum!

Irish Nationalist: I disagree the English are far worse than the Italians...

Prospero: Oh don't forget the Slavs, if you are going to make stupid comments about the people of Europe then you may as well include the French as well!

Von Braun: How dare you disagree with me? You Italian! You are all Italians! I hate the Italians with their pet monkeys and their non-American football and their curly black hair!

Prospero: Hey, Irish nationalist don't the Irish play non-American foot ball and have black curly hair...

Irish Nationalist: Yes! Yes we do! Ok, enough of the Slavs, the poles, the British and the French lets just kill Von Braun!

Von Braun: Oh no, I am having flash backs! This is just like SF with that half-cast, homosexual!!! *Sits in a small corner and weeps*

Conquistador: *Prepares further taunting...*

Saoirse
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 03:04 PM
<b>Irish Nationalist: I disagree the English are far worse than the Italians...

Prospero: Oh don't forget the Slavs, if you are going to make stupid comments about the people of Europe then you may as well include the French as well!

Von Braun: How dare you disagree with me? You Italian! You are all Italians! I hate the Italians with their pet monkeys and their non-American football and their curly black hair!

Prospero: Hey, Irish nationalist don't the Irish play non-American foot ball and have black curly hair...

Irish Nationalist: Yes! Yes we do! Ok, enough of the Slavs, the poles, the British and the French lets just kill Von Braun!</b>

Uhhhhhhhhh ok. Typical Brit.

Conquistador
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 03:09 PM
Conquistador: No, Prospero! I will not play mind games with you.

Prospero: You will!!!

Conquistador: Oh really?

Prospero: YES.

Von Braun: I'm still Dinordic you inferior untermensch Italians!!!

Conquistador: *shocks Von Braun with a very powerful taser while conversing with Prospero* No is no is NO! No more mind games! I get enough of that from my alter ego as it is.

Prospero: Now you've done it. I'm going to defend all the white murdering murderers of history all over again without end!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Conquistador: I assume you have no friends.

Prospero: I have lots of friends!!!

Conquistador: Name at least three.

Prospero: Me, myself and I.

Conquistador: That explains many things. This conversation is finished.

Prospero: NOTHING IS FINISHED!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Conquistador: OH shut the hell up! *shocks Prospero with a taser*

Ederico
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 03:18 PM

Well, let us put it in simple terms. That was a joke from NorthStar, you know dictators are not to be made fun of. :peacesign

P.S. Thanks for the dictator compliment, but I do not have the will and I am too democratic for that, modernity has corrupted me.

Conquistador
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 03:18 PM
Prospero: Its true, its true I am better at this than Conquistador...

Conquistador: NO, YOU ARE NOT.

Grimr
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 03:36 PM
Prospero: Screw this I have had enough of this! Now to be self-serving!

Von Braun: What are you saying behind my back insignificant child???

Prospero: Von Braun you are a funny guy aren’t you?

Von Braun: Any body that says otherwise is inferior to me!

Prospero: and I assume because you are a low life hill Billy you like Cartoons?

Von Braun: Yes, me like the Mickey mouse he be a funny guy!

Prospero: Well then log your hill Billy magic box onto: http://members.odinsrage.com/skulldance/

Von Braun: Wow me like the web site! The web site has funny, funny Cartoons!

Prospero: Yes, yes it is! That web site address again is: http://members.odinsrage.com/skulldance/

Von Braun: *Pulls out a Banjo and begins to sing the advertisement theme tune for Skull dance*

Prospero: So come on down to Skull dance, even Von Braun understands the humor!

Von Braun: Darn tooten! :thumbup

Conquistador
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 03:39 PM
It's official now. You are an idiot...

Grimr
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 03:46 PM
Sorry I don't know what came over me... Is kind of funny though...

Scáthach
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 03:46 PM
i have never seen an irish man or woman with curly black hair...

Grimr
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 03:56 PM
My relatives in Ireland do and they have been there since the vikings came.

Scáthach
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 04:02 PM
hmm ive never seen any, wavy dark brown hair yes but black , rarely. im sure youre right though since there is a med element here.

Saoirse
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 04:08 PM
Scathach, hes a Brit. He hates anything who wants freedom from the UK.

Milesian
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 04:13 PM
He's not Nechtansmere from SF in disguise is he?
Damn you!

Grimr
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 04:15 PM
That’s far from the truth! My uncle got sent to prison for gun smuggling for the I.R.A 80% of my family are Irish! I think only for the good of the race not for the good of a single nation! If there were a successful Irish Nazi party in Ireland then I would be in support of them.

I care about all white people and I want the best for them! And currently BNP is doing ok around here so I will support them! Anyhow I am going back to Ireland in two years time so I do want the best for the Irish nation as I do all nations of Europe, even the Slavic country and the Italians!

Saoirse
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 04:16 PM
Why support BNP if your going to go back to Ireland? :sick

And how can you defend white murdering murderers?

Grimr
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 04:19 PM
Because the BNP supports white people and I support white people! Their policy on Ireland can be changed! I think Nick Griffin wants what’s best for all white people at heart, if he sees that taking over Ireland is bad for the Irish then he won't do it.

Milesian
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 04:22 PM
Hmmm...I wish I could believe that but my suspicion of the BNP is that they want want's best for Britain first and then the White Race second. I don't believe they would let anything get in the way of their no.1 love, even at the expense of no.2.
Their association with Loyalist terrorists and drug dealers just confirms that suspicion for me and many others, I'm afraid.

Saoirse
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 04:23 PM
<b>Because the BNP supports white people and I support white people! There policy on Ireland can be changed! I think Nick Griffin wants what’s best for all white people at heart, if he sees that taking over Ireland is bad for the Irish then he won't do it.</b>

Nick Griffin got the original leader, John Tyndal kicked out of his own party. Griffin claimed to be National Socialist to join, then Tyndal was out. Their policy on Ireland is a joke. I bet they dont call Unionists/Loyalists terrorists.

Grimr
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 04:29 PM
That element of the BNP is minor! Look at all the good things they are building! They are trying to get rid of political correctness and they openly say that they are making a future for British children!

Lines on a map determine Nation! Race truly defines who and what you are! Nation should be irrelevant! Is a German any less German when is born is Russia? Is an African any less African when he is born England? No! Race is what counts!

Saoirse
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 04:30 PM
http://www.aryanunity.com/bnpdiv.html

Grimr
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 04:33 PM
Thats not funny...

Saoirse
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 04:35 PM
Whats not?

Grimr
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 04:41 PM
His post about Von.

Scáthach
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 04:41 PM
Thorburn, did that conversation really happen or did you make it up? :drsuess

Saoirse
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 04:46 PM
:smilies :smilies :smilies :smilies :smilies :smilies

Scáthach
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 04:47 PM
the BNP care about britain first and foremost and the only way they'll ever come close to power is is if they intend to sort out british problems so even if they ideologically put race ahead of nation they would eventually be forced to put britain ahead of the white race - do you think a normal british family are going to want affordable housing, cars and good education and healthcare for their familes before they want to see the ''taigs'' united? of course not.
the BNP and most british right wing groups support the Unionist para's and that in itself is reason enough to lose faith in a party.
hehe, the only good thing about them was the gorgeous Mark Collett and even he openly said he aspired to being like Johnny Adair! :worried

Milesian
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 04:54 PM
I hear "Mad Dog" is in my neck of the woods these days (on account that his fellow loyalists will blow his head off in a second if he sets foot in NI again).

What a lovely young man he is.
Perhaps I'll pay a visit to the minister who is giving a roof over his head and see if he wants to join me in a drink and some "friendly" conversation :D

Stríbog
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 04:56 PM
I can attest that Thorburn's conversation is unfortunately all too real. It bears Von Braun's unmistakable stylistic signature. ;)

Loki
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 05:00 PM
the BNP care about britain first and foremost and the only way they'll ever come close to power is is if they intend to sort out british problems so even if they ideologically put race ahead of nation they would eventually be forced to put britain ahead of the white race - do you think a normal british family are going to want affordable housing, cars and good education and healthcare for their familes before they want to see the ''taigs'' united? of course not.
the BNP and most british right wing groups support the Unionist para's and that in itself is reason enough to lose faith in a party.
hehe, the only good thing about them was the gorgeous Mark Collett and even he openly said he aspired to being like Johnny Adair! :worried

The BNP is probably the only hope that Britain still has. I agree with Prospero about this. This British/Irish rivalry is really getting old.

Scáthach
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 05:00 PM
good ole ''Mad Dog'' what a sweetheart he is, its unfortunate he's married , i could have tried to get him and we could have had children whom he could have taught to hunt....hunting catholics on the Falls road no doubt :worried
seriously, i think its hilarious that he had to leave and even funnier that it took so little (in terrorist circles its little i guess) to make him leave his ''chosen land'' :smilies

@Stribog, it is typed the way he types, so its either very observant work on Thorburn's part or a von braun and Thorburn original!

Scáthach
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Loki
The BNP is probably the only hope that Britain still has. I agree with Prospero about this. This British/Irish rivalry is really getting old.

and without offending you Loki, i have to say its very simple to say that when youre living in the ''old empire'' and we are in the divided country - divided and seperated from our kin.

edit- if i was british i imagine i would probably support the BNP too but a part of me likes to think i'd see the bigger picture and realise their misguided views toward ireland. other than their ulster/irish and sympathies for unionists ''policies'' i have no problem with them.

Milesian
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 05:09 PM
Jsut as well you didn't actually put that proposal about having kids and teaching them to hunt on the Falls Road to Mr Adair.
I doubt he'd realise you were joking!

Yes, how easy it was for him to leave.
Still at least he gets to live in Britain now rather than part of Ireland in which some people insist on pretending is British ;)
It would be ashame if the Scottish and Welsh nationilists achieved independence mind you.
People like that would just have to become common criminals instead of prentending to be some idealogical heros.

Scáthach
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Milesian
Jsut as well you didn't actually put that proposal about having kids and teaching them to hunt on the Falls Road to Mr Adair.
I doubt he'd realise you were joking!

what, you think i may have had a chance with MAD DOG? wow!!! *girly giggling* :smilies

''It would be ashame if the Scottish and Welsh nationilists achieved independence mind you.
People like that would just have to become common criminals instead of prentending to be some idealogical heros. ''

im not sure what you mean here. i dont think i would have a problem with the welsh or the scots seeking independence, but i dont know all that much about the situation i admit.

Milesian
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 05:25 PM
what, you think i may have had a chance with MAD DOG? wow!!! *girly giggling*

You are joking, right?:sick ;)

No, I am for independance. I was just being a bit tongue in cheek, tis all.

Scáthach
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 05:28 PM
yep it was sarcasm, i keep trying not to use it here since people cant tell.....but im failing..:drsuess

Loki
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 05:35 PM
and without offending you Loki, i have to say its very simple to say that when youre living in the ''old empire'' and we are in the divided country - divided and seperated from our kin.

You would never offend me by stating your opinion. :)

edit- if i was british i imagine i would probably support the BNP too but a part of me likes to think i'd see the bigger picture and realise their misguided views toward ireland. other than their ulster/irish and sympathies for unionists ''policies'' i have no problem with them.

I absolutely agree that the situation in Ireland is ridiculous. But who knows, the BNP might even give more concessions to the Irish people in Ulster. At least they are not as nihilist as the current Labour clowns. Labour is downright catastrophe for all the British Isles, including Ireland.

Scáthach
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Loki
You would never offend me by stating your opinion. :)

good ,im glad then!

I absolutely agree that the situation in Ireland is ridiculous. But who knows, the BNP might even give more concessions to the Irish people in Ulster. At least they are not as nihilist as the current Labour clowns. Labour is downright catastrophe for all the British Isles, including Ireland.

The only concession that is wanted from them is that they help to instigate and convince the british to move out of ulster, taking their last bloody watchtowers with them.
Yes, Labour are fairly bad but following all this war business and the dodgy dossier i think its possible Iain Duncan Smith will be in next time around, what do you think?
I actually think the Conservatives would be worse in power in relation to Ireland but I also worry that even though Labour aren't especially helpful to us, the BNP might be far more of a hinderance to peace in Ireland and re-unifying the country as it seems thats certainly not something high on their list of priorities:

''In the long run, we wish to end the conflict in Ireland by welcoming Eire as well as Ulster as equal partners in a federation of the nations of the British Isles. ''

That is NO solution, it is further British arrogance and an insult to every man and woman who died to secure Ireland's freedom and the freedom of the Irish people, that is why I can't support them im afraid.

Milesian
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 05:56 PM
Yes, I think the Conservatives would not be any better in relation to the Nothern Ireland problem. They are the "Conservative and Unionist" party after all. Somehow, I think they might have a bias there. And I'm afraid the BNP are known to be Pro-Unionist, which I admit is understandable. They are a right-wing British nationalist party. However, their pro-Unionist position is little consolation to their WN brethren in Ireland. That's what I meant when I said they are British first and WN second.

Scáthach
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 06:00 PM
i thought they had more or less left that behind, though regardless im sure they would all still think like that either way :worried
iain is a bit too arrogant for my liking anyway :D

Loki
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 06:03 PM
The only concession that is wanted from them is that they help to instigate and convince the british to move out of ulster, taking their last bloody watchtowers with them.

I agree with you 100%. Eire for the Irish!

Yes, Labour are fairly bad but following all this war business and the dodgy dossier i think its possible Iain Duncan Smith will be in next time around, what do you think?
I actually think the Conservatives would be worse in power in relation to Ireland but I also worry that even though Labour aren't especially helpful to us, the BNP might be far more of a hinderance to peace in Ireland and re-unifying the country as it seems thats certainly not something high on their list of priorities:

''In the long run, we wish to end the conflict in Ireland by welcoming Eire as well as Ulster as equal partners in a federation of the nations of the British Isles. ''

That is NO solution, it is further British arrogance and a't n insult to every man and woman who died to secure Ireland's freedom and the freedom of the Irish people, that is why I can't support them im afraid.

Yup, the Conservatives are still living in the past, and they will not be good for the Irish people. The Liberal Democrats might even make a good showing at the polls... but they are quite *liberal*, and wouldn't be good for Britain's racial situation. The only alternative is the BNP. I don't know what their view is about the Ireland situation. One thing is sure, I think Blair is history. But Gordon Brown might pick up after him.... and I don't think he can be trusted as well.

Scáthach
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 06:07 PM
so you'll be a BNP voter then ?
i suppose they could work out for the best, they cant actually make ireland theirs...or can they :drsuess
i dont trust them to be honest, but i find it hard to trust anyone in politics....except for gerry adams :smilies

Milesian
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 06:19 PM
"Gerry...Gerry...Gerry....":peace

Sorry, I've been watching too much trashy American television ;)

Loki
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 06:24 PM
so you'll be a BNP voter then ?

I don't know if I'm eligible to vote in this country yet.... I have only been here for 4 years.

i dont trust them to be honest, but i find it hard to trust anyone in politics....except for gerry adams

LOL

Conquistador
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 07:30 PM
Thats not funny...

ACHH!!! DU MVST BE QUIET!!!*yells in a piercing German accent* DAS IS FUNNY! JA! JA!

No, seriously, that Act was funny...to me that is. :smilies

Conquistador
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 07:45 PM
This occurance never happened.

Von Braun: Girls love me, yes they do. *pouring over prono magazines*

Thorburn: I'm sure they do.

Von Braun: Stop mocking me!

Thorburn: I'm not mocking you. I'm being truthful.

Von Braun: STOP ME!!...I meant "STOP IT!".

Thorburn: Stop what? *confused*

Von Braun: STOP PLAYING MIND GAMES WITH ME!

Thorburn: What mind games?

Von Braun: THE ONE YOU'RE PLAYING WITH ME RIGHT NOW!!!

Thorburn: Von Braun, have you considered taking anti-psychotic drugs?

Von Braun: I AM NOT CRAZY! I AM AN EDUCATED PERSON!

Thorburn: So you admit you're not a man?

Von Braun: I AM AS MUCH AS A MAN AS YOU ARE!

Thorburn: You've just said that you were a person, not a man.

Von Braun: LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I'm tired of your immature behavior!!!

Thorburn: What immature behavior? It is you who is acting that way.

Von Braun: STOP WITH THE MIND GAMES!!! I'M LEAVING!!!111

Thorburn: Bye.

Grimr
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 08:07 PM
:D

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 08:59 PM
Well, I sooo had to do one to! :D

Azdaja: I like to read Crowley

Prospero: He was an evil jew!

Azdaja: Was not!

Von Braun: Are you implying that since Crowley was not a Jew, yet he lived such a degenerate lifestyle, that good hard-working proud whites who fight for their race must really be Jews?

Scathach: I like Crowley too, but not as much as I like Ringo Starr :naughty

Von Braun: How come that big-nosed Beatle is considered more Aryan than I am? Are you implying that I am non-white?

Thorburn: No, you are just not Nordish.

Von Braun: But if Sean Connery is Nordish than I must be too!

Loki: No, you are not.

Von Braun: I am sick of people slandering my name. I fight for my race and I care about my race, yet my fellow whites exclude me and will not accept me as one of them.

Conquistador: Yeah, just drop it you self-loathing little man before I tase you! I'll do it! :devil

Vanessa: Yeah! Do it! Do it! :evil

Iovvs Optimvs Maximvs: Alright, enough of this tom-foolery! Wait a minute? Did somebody say taser? I love Star Trek!

Sigrun: Ja. This is so juvenile. I feel like I fell into an episode of Captain Kangaroo. :rollani

Thorburn: I love Star Trek as well. Especially the Vulcans...they are so rational and logical!

All: Spok Heil! Spok Heil!

hehehehe

Grimr
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 09:11 PM
I never said he was an evil Jew... More than once...

Tore
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 09:46 PM
That was a joke from NorthStar,

What ever happened to Northstar/Hellstar?

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 09:58 PM
I never said he was an evil Jew... More than once...

hehehehe well you were just a filler in my little story. Sorry Prospero :D

Scáthach
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 10:30 PM
bravo vanessa, you know us all so well! :D

Stríbog
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 12:44 AM
My turn: :D
Typical day here:

Demigorgona: Read here about how the White Race created everything and Hitler was our greatest unifying leader.

AryanSoldier: It's true! SIEG HEIL! 14/88

Prospero: The Jews have been behind every unfortunate event in the history of the world, like the sinking of the Titanic. The Jews put that iceberg there... aha! IceBERG - GoldBERG... It IS a Jewish conspiracy!

Von Braun: Drugs are entirely evil and destructive to the white race.

Azdaja: You really shouldn't criticize things that you have never tried and have no knowledge of.

Von Braun: You support the Jews!!!

Prospero: All drugs were created by Jews.

Sigrun: I smoked pot when I was younger. Get over it.

Von Braun: I can't trust you. You must be a race traitor. Only alcohol is a White drug that we should be allowed to use.

Stribog: Actually, distillation of alcohol was developed by Arabs, hence the name.

Von Braun: Are you implying that I am of Semitic ancestry? Do I wear a turban, smart guy? Am I swarthy?

Conquistador: Shut the hell up, Von Braun.

Thorburn: Drugs have an arbitrary legal history that is not really commensurate with their relative strengths and addictive powers.

Von Braun: No White person needs drugs. Look at me!!! I've never tried drugs and I'm perfectly mentally healthy!!!

Vanessa: Like, OMG, I'm sooo getting drunk tonight!

Sigrun: Damn, that Klitschko fight was called because of his cut.

Stribog: Yeah, he'll win the rematch, though.

Von Braun: Athletic events of any kind are for Congoids. Only lobotomized lemmings care about physical exertion. I am much more cerebral. Women should be required by law to date me.

Scathach: Why are you a white nationalist if you hate almost all whites?

Lady Goeth: Look, I posted some hot mongoloid and Turkic guys.

Von Braun: Vanessa, you complimented me in private. Why won't you compliment me in public?

Vanessa: Uh, ok.... I guess you are handsome...?

Von Braun: White women who do not think I am handsome must be punished severely for their treason.

Thorburn: You're not central Nordish. You look Northern Italian.

Von Braun: WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME BLACK????
I have freckles!!! I am pale!!! My beard is red!!!! I am NORDISH!!!!

Vanessa: You should relax and not care so much about what other people think.

Cosmocreator: Hey Vanessa, you naughty girl you... :whip
You should care about what I, Cosmocreator, think. And I think you are HOT!!!

Von Braun: Vanessa, you are significantly Dinaric and everyone likes you!!! Why am I not loved???

Vanessa: Uh, I never said I was significantly Dinaric.

Von Braun: Yes you did! YES YOU DID!!! LIAR!!!!!

Lady Goeth: Check it out, more HOT mongoloid guys!!!

Nordhammer: It is unhealthy, unnatural and criminal to find any member of another race aesthetically pleasing. Only Mediterraneans mongrelize.

Demigorgona: The myth that skinheads are low-class thugs is entirely a Jewish lie. Skinheads are the future of our race!

Prospero: Crowley was a Jew.

Azdaja: You really shouldn't talk about Crowley if you have never read him.

Scathach: I like Crowley!

Milesian: Anyone who was not Catholic was Satanic and evil. Burn those heretics!!!
Ave Maria, gratia plena
Dominus tecum, benedicta tu
In mulieribus et benedictus
Fructus ventris tui Jesus.
Sancta Maria, Sancta Maria,
Maria ora pro nobis,
Nobis peccatoribus,
Nunc et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

Iovvs: I do not find decentralized government structures sufficiently appealing. Authoritarian states have a higher index of desirability. :nerd

Stribog: How do you plan to prevent these from turning into tyranny?

Von Braun, Demigorgona, AryanSoldier, et al: Tyranny is freedom as long as it is National Socialist. WE tell you what to think!!

THE END (for now....) ;)

CelticLover
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 12:50 AM
My turn....

OMG that was funny :roll :cheer :lol

I've only been here a while but it really does seem to be right on target :smilies

Saoirse
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 12:54 AM
:peace

Sigrun Christianson
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 01:09 AM
Haha, this is pretty damn funny... :bravo

Azdaja
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 02:23 AM
Holy sh*t. That was one of the funniest things I have ever read on this board.
It's 100% accurate. LOL!

cosmocreator
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 02:44 AM
:rollfloor

Tore
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 06:00 AM
I see that no one has attempted a Trønder impersonation as of yet.

Perhaps my online personality is too indistinct to the extent by which it cannot be imitated, or it could be that I don't post enough.

Oh well, perhaps someone will give it a shot. :wsg

Conquistador
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Trønder
What ever happened to Northstar/Hellstar?

He's occupied with more important things for the moment.

Conquistador
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 06:47 AM
My turn: :D ...

...THE END (for now....) ;)

ROTFLMAO!!! :smilies

Conquistador
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 07:28 AM
Conquistador: Von Braun needs to receive serious psychological help.

Von Braun: Do you care about me?

Conquistador: Yes.

Von Braun: Really??? *lights up with excitement*

Conquistador: God no. *vomits in disgust*

Von Braun: I HATE YOU!!! I WILL TORTURE YOU PAINFULLY!!!

Vanessa: Leave him alone!

Stríbog: Von Braun, you are a sick and utter loser.

Conquistador: I concur.

Von Braun: I WILL TORTURE YOU ALL!!!!

Conquistador: Someone ban him please...We're all getting sick of his self-serving behavior.

Von Braun: I will find out where you live and I will TORTURE YOU WITHOUT END!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH CONQUISTADOR!!! I AM THE NEXT GAY HITLER!!!! I MEAN, THE NEXT "HITLER"!!!!! NO ONE WILL STOP ME!!!!! HEEE HEE HEEE HEHEHEHEHE!!!!

Scathach: Oh Gawd help us...

Stríbog
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 07:35 AM
Von Braun: Do you care about me?

Conquistador: Yes.

Von Braun: Really??? *lights up with excitement*

Conquistador: God no. *vomits in disgust*

That's fricking hilarious...

Conquistador
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 07:55 AM
Conquistador: *dreams on laptop computer* ::dancing the Waltz with Vanessa with circus music in the background (dreams are supposed to be weird like this)::

Von Braun: *uses Astral Projection to invade Conquistador's dream*

Conquistador: *Suddenly sees a black and oddly, a pink mist entering the ball room...*

Von Braun: If I can't physically find you, I'll mentally find you, I have MENTAL POWERS!!!!!! I AM THE ÜBERMENSCH!!!

Conquistador: You are such a loser. I might have to hurt you.

Von Braun: I AM ALL POWERFUL!!! FEEL MY WRATH!!

Conquistador: Yeah yeah, that's what they all say. *whistles* Girls!! *points to Von Braun* Stomp HIM.

In the background 20 beautiful redheaded Irish lasses in traditional dance garb suddenly appear and tap and tap on the wooden floor until they trample upon Von Braun.

Von Braun: HELP!!! 20 white girls are beating the crap out of me!

Conquistador: *wakes up and looks around scared* I need to lay off the Root Beer from now on.

Ederico
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 01:03 PM
Hahahahaha, last one was funny as hell Conquistador.

P.S. In light of current subversiveness to the holy dictator I see a need to warn all possible imitators to abide to the unwritten law of this community where the holy dictator is not impersonified unless in a positive light. In compliance to this, anyone straying in other directions will be excluded from this community through banning. Authoritarian Nationalistic and Racialist structures are better than the Libertarian and Anarchistic treacheries currently engulfing our beloved community. Welcome to my dictatorship. HAIL!

P.P.S The above is not to be taken seriously, but the below is.

CUT THE NERD SMILIE CRAP WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT ME! :D

CelticLover
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 01:09 PM
In the background 20 beautiful redheaded Irish lasses in traditional dance garb suddenly appear and tap and tap on the wooden floor until they trample upon Von Braun.

Von Braun: HELP!!! 20 white girls are beating the crap out of me!

Cute :P :thumbup

Those dangerous Irish dancers you know, you have to watch out for them! :smilies

Jack
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Iovvs Optimvs Maximvs
Hahahahaha, last one was funny as hell Conquistador.

P.S. In light of current subversiveness to the holy dictator I see a need to warn all possible imitators to abide to the unwritten law of this community where the holy dictator is not impersonified unless in a positive light. In compliance to this, anyone straying in other directions will be excluded from this community through banning. Authoritarian Nationalistic and Racialist structures are better than the Libertarian and Anarchistic treacheries currently engulfing our beloved community. Welcome to my dictatorship. HAIL!

P.P.S The above is not to be taken seriously, but the below is.

CUT THE NERD SMILIE CRAP WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT ME! :D

HAIL THE REVOLUTION! *raises AK and waves it at Iovvs Optimvs Maximus* Join me brothers in this epic struggle to liberate ourselves from the Tyrant Iovvs! :smilies

Ederico
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 02:03 PM
A friendly advice from your benevolent Leader:

Comply to order or be exterminated. Revolutionaries will be silenced in whatever way possible.

Do not test my patience, I can get serious in this.

:evilking :lord :platoon :lynch

Jack
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 02:28 PM
'twas just a bit of fun o benevolent Guardian :cig

Ederico
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 02:59 PM
That is more like it. :prost

Hey, what's up with Lucifer as your Custom Title, are you some kind of Social Deviant? I will prosecute for such crimes. :smilies

Aryan NS
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 08:38 PM
*feels left out of things*:rollani

Grimr
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 08:47 PM
That would make such a cool cartoon! :drsuess but take into account I don't approve of such things toward Von Braun or any white person! Why can't we all get along? :peacesign Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya! Oh lord Kumbaya! That would make such a cool sig 'save the whale Nazi!'

Loki
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 08:58 PM
LOL.... Prospero your new avatar is hilarious....

http://www.forums.skadi.net/avatar.php?userid=1062&dateline=1057599907

:cig

Grimr
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 09:08 PM
I am only portraying what he is thinking! Hey I know that we make fun of the guy but if he told us to stop we would and we don't really want to hurt his feelings just be amused!

Azdaja
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 09:40 PM
Hahaha! I just noticed that!

Grimr
Monday, July 7th, 2003, 09:50 PM
I don't get you older generation white supremacist! You laugh at Von Braun but not my cartoons... :worried

Conquistador
Tuesday, July 8th, 2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Aryan NS
*feels left out of things*:rollani

Who said you had to be a spectator? :draw

Conquistador
Tuesday, July 8th, 2003, 03:17 AM
I don't get you older generation white supremacist! You laugh at Von Braun but not my cartoons... :worried

What DOES your cartoon respresent??? It kind of scares me. :sick

Stríbog
Tuesday, July 8th, 2003, 03:21 AM
Maybe it shows the decline of European man in reverse order. ;)

Conquistador
Tuesday, July 8th, 2003, 03:25 AM

That explains the two left and centre pictures. I'm not too sure who the Nordic or the third man on the right are. Identity wise, that is.

Stríbog
Tuesday, July 8th, 2003, 03:27 AM
The man on the right is Charles Darwin. I have no idea who the big Nordic is.

Conquistador
Tuesday, July 8th, 2003, 03:28 AM
I have no idea who the big Nordic is.

I'm loosely assuming that it's Prospero.

Stríbog
Tuesday, July 8th, 2003, 03:29 AM
Prospero claims to be 14 years old, so I don't think that's him unless he wanted to lie about his age to make himself younger? :P

Conquistador
Tuesday, July 8th, 2003, 03:32 AM
Prospero claims to be 14 years old, so I don't think that's him unless he wanted to lie about his age to make himself younger? :P

Anybody can lie over the Internet. HELL, I'M ACTUALLY AN IMMORTAL SPANIARD BORN IN THE 12TH CENTURY WHO HAD SLEPT WITH COUNTLESS BAR MAIDENS THROUGHOUT HISTORY WHO BY THE WAY KILLS OTHER IMMORTALS BY CHOPPING OFF THEIR HEADS WITH SWORDS LIKE THEY DID IN THE HIGHLANDER SERIES.

Yes, I do think he had lied. :smilies

Jack
Tuesday, July 8th, 2003, 03:38 AM
That is more like it. :prost

Hey, what's up with Lucifer as your Custom Title, are you some kind of Social Deviant? I will prosecute for such crimes. :smilies

You know well enough what Lucifer is about, I've only written about two threads on it in Philosophy lol

(uses smilies to piss off Iovvs) :smilies

Azdaja
Tuesday, July 8th, 2003, 04:02 AM

hahahahahaha

Utgard-Loki
Tuesday, July 8th, 2003, 04:27 AM
Bravo, Bravo !!!

Thorburn & Conquistador you are great and divine,
i had to make a poem by my own,
because it´s a Rime i did it in my Motherlanguage.

Fur alle Friends of der GERMAN Poetery, Here goes :

" Die Leiden des jungen VB "

Von Braun : "Was du Lump , nennst mich Dinarisch ?
Du bist ein Lügner, ich bin Arisch !
Und alle weißen Fraun , solln mit Ehrfucht
zu mir schaun ! Den sollten sie mich verdriesen,
dann werd ich sie erschiessen !!!"

Frau Doktor Christianson : "Bei diesem irren Psychopath weiß
nur noch ein Jude Rat !"

Doktor Freud : "Um große Schäden zu vermeiden,
muß man seinen *Pieps* beschneiden !"

your Utgard-Loki !

Stríbog
Tuesday, July 8th, 2003, 07:08 AM
Das war ausgezeichnet, Utgard! :smilies
Darf ich mal probieren?

VB: Ihr seid alle sehr gemein
Ich bin traurig und allein
Weiße Frauen hassen mich
Schuldig aber bin ich nicht
Sie sind verrückt, mich zu vermeiden
Ich bestraf' die Menschheit für mein Leiden!!!:flame
Ich ein mächtig Kaiser werde
Und kontrolliere dann die ganze Erde :evilking
Du Arschloch!!! ROT ist mein Bart
NORDISCH ist meine rassische Art
Frauen, die mit mir nicht ausgehen
Sollen in heißer Flamme stehen!! :onfire
Ihr umarmt mein Königtum
Oder ich bring' euch alle um!!!

Alle: Endlich ist es leicht zu sehen;
Vielleicht Selbstmord wird er begehen

Utgard-Loki
Tuesday, July 8th, 2003, 07:28 AM
@ Stibog

:bravo :bravo :bravo !!!

You must be a descendant of Goethe or Schiller,
because your Rime is the absolute Killer !

your Utgard-Loki !

-----------------------------------

Gesell dich einem besseren zu,
lass mit ihm deine Kräfte ringen.
Den wer nicht besser ist als du,
der kann dich auch nicht weiter bringen.

Goethe

Grimr
Tuesday, July 8th, 2003, 05:27 PM
I am 14!

Conquistador
Tuesday, July 8th, 2003, 11:53 PM
Ich spreche nicht sehr gut Deutsch. :(

Utgard-Loki
Wednesday, July 9th, 2003, 12:42 AM
Maybe i can translate the Poem for you, ;) of course it
loses some of the Rime :

" The Suffering of the young VB "

Von Braun :" What you Scumbag call me Dinaryan
you are a Lyier I am Aryan !
And all the Woman clean and
white, look UP to me me and
see my MIGHT. And if they do
not serve me yet, i will shoot
them all to dead !"

Frau Doktor Christianson : " A difficult Case... but i have a
clue, we need some Drugs and
jewish Vodoo !

Doktor Freud : " To prevent the world the World from
great damage, i´am sure
to cut his Penis is the only Cure !

your Utgrad-Loki !

--------------------------------------------------

Goethe

Conquistador
Wednesday, July 9th, 2003, 12:44 AM
Oh my gawd...ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! :smilies That was funny as hell!

Utgard-Loki
Wednesday, July 9th, 2003, 12:49 AM
But wait till you hear Stibog´s Poem. :D

I have pissed my Trowsers wile I was reading...

Hail ! your Utgard-Loki

------------------------------------------

Goethe

Conquistador
Wednesday, July 9th, 2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Utgard-Loki
But wait till you hear Stibog´s Poem. :D

I have pissed my Trowsers wile I was reading...

Hail ! your Utgard-Loki

------------------------------------------

Goethe

Can you translate it for me? I hate using the on-line ones, they are never accurate.

Utgard-Loki
Wednesday, July 9th, 2003, 01:05 AM
I would do it but, if it should Rime i would have to
change some sentences ...
I would prefer if Stibog would do it, because it´s actually his
Poem.

But if you insist on it, maybe i could make a *Utgard - Edited -
Version * .

Hail !
your Utgard-Loki

----------------------------------------------------

Goethe

Conquistador
Wednesday, July 9th, 2003, 01:12 AM
I would do it but, if it should Rime i would have to
change some sentences ...
I would prefer if Stibog would do it, because it´s actually his
Poem.

But if you insist on it, maybe i could make a *Utgard - Edited -
Version * .

Hail !
your Utgard-Loki

You don't have to.

Utgard-Loki
Wednesday, July 9th, 2003, 01:46 AM
But i want to, so here it is the *Utgard-edited*

Poem wrote by Stibog

VB : you are all very bad ,
I´am alone and I´am sad.
White Women hate me but
it´s not my fault , They are
all stupid and I cry out loud:

I punish the mankind for my Pain !!! :flame
I´am not longer mentaly sane.
A great Emperor is what I will be,:evilking
the whole World will be bowing
the knee, before me !

You Asshole !!!! NORDISH is the Race
To that I belong, my Beard is RED and
My muscles are strong . Woman that
Do not go out with me, could…

Stand in hot flames and roast till :burn
they would . All you Scumbags
bow your Heads, otherwise you
would be Deads .

All together : As we see, perhaps he might,
soon commit a Suicide !

Conquistador
Wednesday, July 9th, 2003, 01:49 AM
But i want to, so here it is the *Utgard-edited*

Poem wrote by Stibog

VB : you are all very bad ,
I´am alone and I´am sad.
White Women hate me but
it´s not my fault , They are
all stupid and I cry out loud:

I punish the mankind for my Pain !!! :flame
I´am not longer mentaly sane.
A great Emperor is what I will be,:evilking
the whole World will be bowing
the knee, before me !

You Asshole !!!! NORDISH is the Race
To that I belong, my Beard is RED and
My muscles are strong . Woman that
Do not go out with me, could…

Stand in hot flames and roast till :burn
they would . All you Scumbags
bow your Heads, otherwise you
would be Deads .

All together : As we see, perhaps he might,
soon commit a Suicide !

LOL....but I am eager to see the uncensored verison. :smilies

Stríbog
Wednesday, July 9th, 2003, 04:33 AM
I'll try and creatively translate mine so that it keeps its rhyme and meter. ;)

VB: So cruel, you all have been to me;
A lonely victim, can't you see?
Women hate me, this is true;
But it's not my fault! It's the JEW!
White women all spit on me,
So I must destroy humanity.
A mighty ruler I shall be;
The whole Earth will belong to me
You a**hole! My beard is red!
See, I'm Nordish, look at my head!
Women that will not date me
I shall torture eternally
Obedience all of you shall show
Or else the blood will start to flow.

Tore
Wednesday, July 9th, 2003, 06:47 AM
Suicide may be his fate.

Now perhaps you have crossed the line.

Ederico
Wednesday, July 9th, 2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Trønder
Now perhaps you have crossed the line.

Yes I agree, if this continues on this lines I shall remove all such content.

Utgard-Loki
Wednesday, July 9th, 2003, 05:12 PM
@ Tronder

First :
Maybe you are right, but i don´t think that Stibog
wanted that VB would inflict some Harm to
himself. It´s black sure, but it´s just a poem.

Secound : VB started with that : " You are all
wrong ! i´am right ! " Stuff .
Nobody did listen.

Then he came up with the "Suicide" Issue.
Why ? Because he was seriously hurt, after he
ignored all the others? Because he wanted the
others to feel guilty ?

He want´s to kill all People he dislikes for
farious reasons, but is by himself at least
online heavyly hurted when
others doesn´t share his opinion...

At least i do think there are more important
Things than VB.

I wish him the best for his
Future, and hope he will change ( alltough i don´t
think he would) .

best regards, your Utgard-Loki

-----------------------------------------

Goethe

Azdaja
Thursday, July 10th, 2003, 04:00 AM
" The Suffering of the young VB "

Damnit. The title of this 'poem', along with Prospero's avatar and Stribog's interpretation of it, had me laughing at random points throughout the day.
My co-workers must think I am crazy.

Sigrun Christianson
Friday, July 11th, 2003, 06:00 AM
This is the most amusing thread I've seen. :D

Conquistador
Friday, July 11th, 2003, 07:23 AM
Von Braun: Why are you calling me sick?

Loki: Because you're mentally ill.

Von Braun: I am not. I am a loving man.

Conquistador: You whine constantly, therefore, you are NOT a man.

Von Braun: I've had it with your immature attitude!!! I WILL ******* YOU! - Edit

Thorburn: Von Braun, you have been warned. NO THREATS on the message board.- Thorburn

Thorburn: Von Braun is very emotionally unstable.

Von Braun: QUIET!!! OR I WILL ATTACK YOU ON THE STREET!!!!!!!!

Conquistador: Von Braun, you have no self-control. You are pathetic.

Thorburn: You've been banned, Von Braun. Good-bye.- Thorburn

Von Braun (BANNED): *yelling at the computer screen in a high-pitched feminine voice* I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!! YOU ALL SHALL REAP THE WHIRLWIND!!!

___

Imposter. I am using 'firebrick' because it is the only red color that is relatively well visible on both style sets. ;) — Edited. /NE
___

Jack
Friday, July 11th, 2003, 10:41 AM
eh this sucks, I only got mentioned once :worried Did VB really get banned?

Ederico
Friday, July 11th, 2003, 01:33 PM
YOU ALL SHALL REAP THE WHIRLWIND!!!

Hey, where did you get that from, I know who mentions those words, do not associate those words with Von Braun the two are probably diametrical opposites.

Conquistador
Friday, July 11th, 2003, 10:01 PM
___

Imposter. I am using 'firebrick' because it is the only red color that is relatively well visible on both style sets. ;) — Edited. /NE
___

It was meant to be a parady, a satire. If I had offended you, then I am sorry.

___

Naeh, it takes much more to offend me. . ;) — Edited. /NE
___

Conquistador
Friday, July 11th, 2003, 10:04 PM
Hey, where did you get that from, I know who mentions those words, do not associate those words with Von Braun the two are probably diametrical opposites.

I will not repeat that certain phrase in the future.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 02:06 AM

if you are talking about who I think you are talking about, I think that they are far more than "probably" diametrical opposites! in fact, just saying that they are so opposite does not even work.

Conquistador
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 02:15 AM
if you are talking about who I think you are talking about, I think that they are far more than "probably" diametrical opposites! in fact, just saying that they are so opposite does not even work.

He was talking about this person (http://www.forums.skadi.net/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=116).

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 02:29 AM
here's one that includes everyone hehehe

Conquistador: I see a little silhouetto of a man

Vanessa:Scaramouche,scaramouche will you do the fandango-

StribogThunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me-

Sigrun:Galileo

Scathach: Galileo

Scathach:Galileo

Iovvs:figaro-

All:magnifico-

Von Braun:I’m just a poor boy and nobody loves me-

All:He’s just a poor boy from a poor family-
Spare him his life from this monstrosity-

Von Braun: Easy come easy go-,will you let me stay-

Iovvs:Bismillah! no-,we will not let you stay-

Prospero:let him stay-

Azdaja:Bismillah! we will not let you stay

Prospero:let him stay

Conquistador:Bismillah! we will not let you stay-

Von Braun:let me stay

Loki:Will not let you stay

Iovvs:Will not let you stay

All together:No,no,no,no,no,no,no-

Iovvs:Mama mia,mama mia,

Conquistador:mama mia let me go-

Anarch:Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,

Vanessa:For meeee

Conquistador:For meeeee

:smilies I was listening to the song and I couldnt resist okay!! hahahahaaaaaaaa

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 02:32 AM
He was talking about this person (http://www.forums.skadi.net/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=116).

I have no idea who that is! i though he was talking about northstar because he says big epic phrases like that. that's why I love him :D

I hope this forum is full of diametrical opposites of von braun though....

Sigrun Christianson
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 03:09 AM
That song was killer, Vanessa. :bounce

cosmocreator
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 04:03 AM

Conquistador
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 04:22 AM
I have no idea who that is! i though he was talking about northstar because he says big epic phrases like that. that's why I love him :D

I hope this forum is full of diametrical opposites of von braun though....

Actually, NorthStar never said that. It was someone else who did.

Conquistador
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 04:24 AM
here's one that includes everyone hehehe
:smilies I was listening to the song and I couldnt resist okay!! hahahahaaaaaaaa

ROTFLMAO!!! I was laughing so hard that I started to suffocate under my own laughter.

white-lion
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 06:44 AM
Vanessa you sure have a way with words. That is one of the best parodies I`ve read in a long time, have you given any thought to writting professionally I think you have a real talent for it.

:prost :smilies

Stríbog
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 07:00 AM
Thanks for giving me a cool line, Vanessa :D

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by white-lion
Vanessa you sure have a way with words. That is one of the best parodies I`ve read in a long time, have you given any thought to writting professionally I think you have a real talent for it.

:prost :smilies

hehehehe thanks but all I did was change "go" to "stay" LOL

Stribog, you're welcome :D I thought it suited you hahaha, i dont know why!

Stríbog
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 07:10 AM
Because I have a psychic connection with thunder and lightning. :)
I can tap into their power. :yikes

Conquistador
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 07:19 AM
Because I have a psychic connection with thunder and lightning. :)
I can tap into their power. :yikes

Yes, and I can make fire move and attack people whom annoy me. :evil *The 'Dante's inferno' theme starts to play in the background*

Evolved
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 10:32 AM
Nordhammer: Mediterraneans are just brown turds clogging the pure white Germanic toilet of the world.

Von Braun: I take offense to that, as does Dr. Goebbels!

Dr. Josef Goebbels: *eerily, from beyond the grave* Don't make me break my clubfoot off in your ass, boy. Oy vey!

Trønder: People with Saami ancestors are better than miniscule Meds with podiatric deformities, right ladygoeth?

ladygoeth33: *Can't type now, drooling over Saami porn....*

Azdaja: I have some creepy bugs in my pants, wanna see? :naughty

Iovvs Optimvs Maximvs: This type of behavior is completely unsanctioned, we cannot have discussions of Uralic pornography and intimate physical contact with various species of the phylum Arthropoda.

Sigrun Christianson: What the hell does Saami porn have to do with White Nationalism?

cosmocreator: What does posting glamour boy photos of Brandon Lee have to do with White Nationalism?

Sigrun Christianson: Ja, you have no say here, this forum is my kingdom.. um.. I mean, not a democracy..

Frans3108: Nordhammer is a nincompoop who has pretentious designs on fawning over Richard McCulloch's mediocre Nordicist tome, while I Frans contribute more to the world of science than any man. Furthermore, I simply will not tolerate his illmannered ramblings any longer!

Nordhammer: STFU, waffle boy!

ladygoeth33: Ostyaks and West Asian steppe nomads are soooo sexy!

Conquistador: You won't feel that way after I introduce you to Spanish culture. Now put on this cloak and crucifix, chain me to this wall and burn my nipples with this red hot poker!

Vanessa: I feel so left out. I'm a naughty girl too! :(

Conquistador: Ok, you can throw these bricks at my head afterward.

Vanessa: :yippee

Ross: Some very freaky stuff is happening around here. I think you all must be mongoloid gays? :-)))))

volksdeutsche: No, they are likely Altaids, Central Asian Kumid or Wjakid. I attach an Altaid Tuvinian man with some Armenoid features.

Von Braun: Are you implying that Dinarics and Armenoids are related, and they both mixed with mongols? I'm not a Turko-Mongol! *attaches profile pic of his figure-7 nose for the 382nd time*

ladygoeth33: There's nothing wrong with Turko-Mongols.

hamsum: BuTTErFlie STiNGED mE JuLY 17, 1777 // . 48483.20 ArE YoU tHE WAtCHdoG oF mY BlUEbERrY PiE? :nono

Stríbog: :scared

Stríbog
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 06:09 PM
C'mon, I say more than that!!! :sad

Tore
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 08:54 PM
: People with Saami ancestors are better than miniscule Meds with podiatric deformities, right ladygoeth?

lol

I appreciate the inclusion, and I may add that it was a rather good impersonation at that! :)

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 09:21 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAA that was great LG! :bravo

And I would very much feel left out if you got to torture Conquistador and I didn't :silly LOL

Scáthach
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 10:58 PM
LOL, great idea with the song vanessa :D

Conquistador
Sunday, July 13th, 2003, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by ladygoeth33
Conquistador: You won't feel that way after I introduce you to Spanish culture. Now put on this cloak and crucifix, chain me to this wall and burn my nipples with this red hot poker!

ROTFLMAO!!!!! :smilies :smilies

Conquistador
Sunday, July 13th, 2003, 03:27 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAAA that was great LG! :bravo

And I would very much feel left out if you got to torture Conquistador and I didn't :silly LOL

I think you've been having too much fun...VANESSA. ;) At any rate, this self-torture thing about me has gone WAY out of proportion, on Ladygoeth's part that is. :rollani

:whip :crucified :lynch