PDA

View Full Version : British Soldiers Rape Hundreds of Kenyan Women

Loki
Thursday, July 3rd, 2003, 09:35 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/kenya/story/0,12689,961759,00.html

200 new rape claims by Kenyan women against British soldiers

The number of women who claim they were raped by British soldiers in Kenya over the past 20 years has doubled to more than 400, with lawyers investigating more than 200 new allegations this week.
The fresh claims were made by women living in the area around the remote Archers Post training ground in northern Kenya, who told lawyers they were raped by soldiers temporarily stationed in the area.

Altogether, more than 400 women have said they were attacked by soldiers in the British army in incidents stretching back to 1983. The Ministry of Defence has confirmed that the allegations are being investigated.

Among the new cases are more than 30 women from the Samburu tribe who allege they were raped by Gurkhas based at Archers Post in 1997. The elders of their community say that they made a complaint at the time to the district officer and to the commanding officer of the British army camp, who promised to investigate.

However, no action was taken, and the alleged rapes continued. One woman who has a mixed-race child under a year old claims that her pregnancy was a result of a rape in 2002.

These fresh allegations add to a shocking toll. More than 200 women have already come forward from the Masai community around the town of Dol Dol in the northern highlands to allege attacks by British soldiers over the last 20 years. Many of these were gang rapes and at least six mixed-race children were born.

The British solicitor Martyn Day is planning legal action for compensation on behalf of the women. He told the Guardian: "I am totally convinced that the vast majority of women who have come forward are genuine. The evidence strongly points to British officers being aware of this and having done absolutely nothing."

The Ministry of Defence originally said it had no record of any complaints being made to the army. But Mr Day and a Kenyan organisation, Impact, have uncovered evidence of complaints being made to army officers as far back as 1983. A team of military police is now in Kenya to investigate some of the allegations, the MoD said.

The Guardian has spoken to several of the women whose claims are backed up by independent evidence, including medical and police records. One woman, Anna Tipita, said she was attacked by two soldiers in 1983. They raped, beat and kicked her in a brutal attack in which they broke her pelvis. She said: "Even if the British soldiers compensate me ... I will never be able to forget. They have brought shame on all the British people."

Ederico
Thursday, July 3rd, 2003, 09:58 PM
British soldiers raping Negroes? I find it quite hard to believe, I have seen Negroes from Africa and they are NOT inviting at all, not even if they wanted too, better rape a giraffe.

Saoirse
Thursday, July 3rd, 2003, 10:18 PM
Could the end of Britain becoming?

Stríbog
Thursday, July 3rd, 2003, 10:29 PM
British soldiers raping Negroes? I find it quite hard to believe

People of British descent raped Negroes in the antebellum South, and British colonials raped Indian women in the Imperial days. It does happen, unfortunately... Certain people saw it as a way of reminding the women of their inferior status.

Ederico
Thursday, July 3rd, 2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Stríbog
People of British descent raped Negroes in the antebellum South, and British colonials raped Indian women in the Imperial days. It does happen, unfortunately... Certain people saw it as a way of reminding the women of their inferior status.

Well that is sick. I know though, I was just commenting how I would feel. Raping a Europid woman is sick and demented, raping a Negro is just undescribable.

Loki
Thursday, July 3rd, 2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Iovvs Optimvs Maximvs
Well that is sick. I know though, I was just commenting how I would feel. Raping a Europid woman is sick and demented, raping a Negro is just undescribable.

Indeed... what these soldiers are doing is simply abhorrent. It is a shame on all Europeans, who are supposed to be the "civilized" ones....

Iovvs, this subject is receiving a lot of media attention at the moment in Britain, and in today's paper I read that there are more than 40 mixed-race offspring of these sexual attacks already. These kids are the proof that it has happened...

Nordhammer
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 02:39 AM
Must be the Mediterranean element in Britain. lol Those Meds love dark meat, they absorbed almost all of the black slaves in South America.

To put things in perspective, 400 rapes over 20 years, or 30 in one year, isn't that big of a deal compared to Negroes. I'd guess in some cases these men are so hormonally charged and haven't had sex in so long they'd just about do anything.

But, take modern American statistics. 100 white-on-black rapes every year. That might seem like a lot, until you consider that there are 20,000 black-on-white rapes every year, or 54 every day. Also consider the vast disproportion as they are only 6-7% of the whole population(males only). Also keep in mind that many Hispanic perpetrators are labelled as white, purposely by our government to inflate the white criminal rate. I want some reparations.

Conquistador
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Nordhammer
Must be the Mediterranean element in Britain. lol Those Meds love dark meat, they absorbed almost all of the black slaves in South America.

I guess Thomas Jefferson must have been a Med too. :rolleyes: He just couldn't resist own "dark meat".

Loki
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 07:05 AM

Pure speculation. Nordic men especially love "dark meat". That explains why about 10% of South Africa's population is of mixed race, being descended from 17th century Khoi and black slaves, and lustful Dutch and German men.

It is very easy to look at this from a biased point of view. However, the realisic truth might be sobering.

Nordhammer
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Conquistador
I guess Thomas Jefferson must have been a Med too. :rolleyes: He just couldn't resist own "dark meat".

That's a nasty rumor that has been discounted, only kept alive by anti-white Jews and blacks.

Compare the colonies of Northern Europeans vs Southern Europeans. Even in parts of Asia. The Asians influenced by the British flourished, but not so by the Meds.

Compare South America to North America.

Nordhammer
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Loki
Pure speculation. Nordic men especially love "dark meat". That explains why about 10% of South Africa's population is of mixed race, being descended from 17th century Khoi and black slaves, and lustful Dutch and German men.

It is very easy to look at this from a biased point of view. However, the realisic truth might be sobering.

It was a joke, although with some historical truth. As I said, compare the history of South America's Mediterranean colonies to North America's British colonies. Their history of race relations is very different. Whereas South America absorbed them en masse, North America did the opposite, albeit with small amounts of admixture still.

Conquistador
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 04:57 PM
That's a nasty rumor that has been discounted, only kept alive by anti-white Jews and blacks.

Compare the colonies of Northern Europeans vs Southern Europeans. Even in parts of Asia. The Asians influenced by the British flourished, but not so by the Meds.

Compare South America to North America.

I guess the sudden occurance of nappy red-headed slave children at his plantation was a rumor too. :opera

I guess you forgot Argentina and Uruguay then. Hardly any mestizos nor mullatos in those nations...oh wait...were they Nordics who settled there? :rofl

Stríbog
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 07:27 PM
I guess the sudden occurance of nappy red-headed slave children at his plantation was a rumor too.

Genetic testing showed that SOMEONE in his family sired those children. It was quite possibly his brother John and not him. Regardless, Nordics in the South did miscegenate to a significant extent.

Grimr
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 07:43 PM
I don't see people raping sheep as that bigger crime thus I don't really have much empathy for creatures that are more like monkeys than humans.

The most amusing thing that has been posted here is that people think that soldiers have a capacity to be honorable and not rape these nappy-headed thick-lipped people of filth! Soldiers generally are a bunch of wankers! The army houses lots of pedophiles and homosexual rapists would hide behind a pretty uniform. What do you expect from a state organisation whose main goal is to close with the enemy and kill him?

I would however expect more from the German army even in this day and age but Brittish and American soldiers generally are non-thinking scum.

Conquistador
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Prospero
\ The army houses lots of pedophiles and homosexual rapists would hide behind a pretty uniform.

And you would know from personal experience??? :hmmmm

Grimr
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 08:16 PM
That’s an interesting implication. My father used to be in the army and his father before him and his father before him and his father before him! Currently I am not of the age where I can enter the military service but when I am then I probably will.

Conquistador
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 08:34 PM
That’s an interesting implication. My farther used to be in the army and his farter before him and his farther before him and his farther before him! Currently I am not of the age where I can enter the military service but when I am then I probably will.

If you are going to enlist, then why are bashing the same military that you might want to join? Unless you have an interest in...oh wait...I've said too much.

And secondly, "farther" is spelled "father".

Grimr
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:02 PM
And secondly, "farther" is spelled "father".

Sorry, I have corrected the mistake.

If you are going to enlist, then why are bashing the same military that you might want to join? Unless you have an interest in...oh wait...I've said too much.

I am just stating what is true the Army holds some of the worst human beings in the world! You don't think that killing people for a living is barbaric? The purpose of a soldier is to close with the enemy and kill him! And then you wonder why these men go and rape filthy sub-human monkeys?

Scáthach
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:12 PM
reminds me of the Arlo Guthrie song where Arlo was brought to court for littering and afterwards he's at a medical examination for joining the army to fight in Vietnam and he has to fill out a sheet and explain about why he was arrested if he ever had been and whether or not he was now rehabilitated after his crime.....Arlo says to the officer ''You wanna know if ive been re-habilated? You wanna know if im moral enough to go burn towns, villages, kill women and children - after being a LITTERBUG?''
:hahaha

Conquistador
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:14 PM
Sorry, I have corrected the mistake.

I am just stating what is true the Army holds some of the worst human beings in the world! You don't think that killing people for a living is barbaric? The purpose of a soldier is to close with the enemy and kill him! And then you wonder why these men go and rape filthy sub-human monkeys?

Every military has their own deviants. No army is near perfect unless it's under a strict, and not to mention, extreme Spartan-type discipline control and manner.

Grimr
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:19 PM
In some ways this board is declining and in other ways it’s going beyond other Pro-white boards.

I don't think you could talk about the British Army on SF; it might upset a half-cast, rapist, Communist! Who has a pair of Dr. Martins and a Nazi flag in his bedroom!

Conquistador
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:20 PM
In some ways this board is declining and in other ways it’s going beyond other Pro-white boards.

We are living in a paradox of times. :hmmm

I don't think you could talk about the British Army on SF; it might upset a half-cast, rapist, Communist! Who has a pair of Dr. Martins and a Nazi flag in his bedroom!

SF is a living joke in itself. :hahaha

CelticLover
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Loki
Nordic men especially love "dark meat".

Apparently this Nordic woman loves it as well

:doh :sad What happened to the puking smilie? I need it for this post! :boom!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/photo/2002-04/2934079.jpg

http://snsimages.tribune.com/media/photo/2002-09/4762496.jpg

Scáthach
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 10:25 PM
could the smarmy (what a word lol) smile be any bigger?? :shootem

Saoirse
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 11:04 PM
GET THOSE PICTURES OFF THE FREAKING BOARD!

Scáthach
Friday, July 4th, 2003, 11:07 PM
it may be just me but that girl is a little weird looking anyway so it shouldnt be TOO painful for you men to see ;)

Stríbog
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 12:15 AM
Everyone deserves to be protected from rape, regardless of Prospero's infantile outbursts about 'sub-human monkeys.' I'd defend a Negro woman who was being raped by a white man. I wouldn't view him as 'my racial kin' or anything else; I'd put some lead in him. I'd defend ANY woman anywhere from rape by ANY man. It's something about which I feel very strongly.

Azdaja
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 01:26 AM
One thing that some people are missing is that rape is not motivated by the desire for sexual release. It is motivated by the desire to control and dominate.
Many rapists have wives or girlfriends, and could easily go out and get sex in a legal way if sex is really what they were after.

In times of war rape is often used by the aggressors to weaken the moral of the invaded. Again: the urge to control and dominate.

cosmocreator
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Irish Nationalist
GET THOSE PICTURES OFF THE FREAKING BOARD!

I used to get angry when I see things like that. Now I observe them. There is something to be learned from their behavior. I've watched white men with asian women -- to try and determine what is wrong with them, psychologically I mean. There are several types. One is a man who is what I'd call a "girlie" man. He is weak and intimidated by a white woman.

Von Braun
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Azdaja
One thing that some people are missing is that rape is not motivated by the desire for sexual release. It is motivated by the desire to control and dominate.
Many rapists have wives or girlfriends, and could easily go out and get sex in a legal way if sex is really what they were after.

In times of war rape is often used by the aggressors to weaken the moral of the invaded. Again: the urge to control and dominate.

Do you honestly think that rape is never to fulfill sexual desires?

Nordhammer
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 02:17 AM
I guess the sudden occurance of nappy red-headed slave children at his plantation was a rumor too. :opera

I guess you forgot Argentina and Uruguay then. Hardly any mestizos nor mullatos in those nations...oh wait...were they Nordics who settled there? :rofl

Well, if Argentina and Uruguay are anything like Puerto Rico, then I'm not impressed. :) Puerto Rico's census claims 80% or so white, yet by genetic tests only about 9% of PR is white by female lineage, the rest being Mongoloid and Negroid. lol

Nordhammer
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 02:18 AM
Genetic testing showed that SOMEONE in his family sired those children. It was quite possibly his brother John and not him. Regardless, Nordics in the South did miscegenate to a significant extent.

To what degree of significance and where is your proof? Something else besides your cousins being part Indian, please. :)

Nordhammer
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by CelticLover
Apparently this Nordic woman loves it as well

:doh :sad What happened to the puking smilie? I need it for this post! :boom!

Well, we were really talking about the males, remember? What women do is different. They are more flexible with who they mate with, having more to do with what they can get from a man.

Nordhammer
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 02:25 AM
Everyone deserves to be protected from rape, regardless of Prospero's infantile outbursts about 'sub-human monkeys.' I'd defend a Negro woman who was being raped by a white man. I wouldn't view him as 'my racial kin' or anything else; I'd put some lead in him. I'd defend ANY woman anywhere from rape by ANY man. It's something about which I feel very strongly.

You would risk your life for a black woman? If it meant certain death, you'd still do it? What if you had a wife and kids at home, still?

Nordhammer
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 02:28 AM
Sounds like you've swallowed some feminist propaganda. :) Yeah, rape has nothing to do with sex. lol Doing drugs has nothing to do with getting high either... sure...

If sex were not an element, then why not just beat the woman up? Obviously it is about sex, and the domination of a woman gets you that sex.

Nordhammer
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by cosmocreator
I used to get angry when I see things like that. Now I observe them. There is something to be learned from their behavior. I've watched white men with asian women -- to try and determine what is wrong with them, psychologically I mean. There are several types. One is a man who is what I'd call a "girlie" man. He is weak and intimidated by a white woman.

It used to upset me too, especially when the b is arrogant and saying how much better black men are. Now, I'm so desensitized to it, and realized that our people, our women, are not that grand afterall. We're in a war, and there are always casualties.

Stríbog
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 02:36 AM
To what degree of significance and where is your proof? Something else besides your cousins being part Indian please.

I think you know very well that Southerners on the frontier mixed with Creeks, Choctaws and Cherokee to a significant extent. If you wish to mock me for being honest, go ahead.
As for mixing with blacks, the research by that British scientist proved that a male in Jefferson's immediate family, if not TJ himself, sired Hemmings' offspring. My proof that Southern men in general mixed with black women is that American blacks were found to average 28% white blood in a WW2-era study. Many Southern men brought families of slaves west to clear land, leaving their wives in the East for months at a time, and apparently satisfying themselves with the Negro women. Some white men thought they were doing the Negro gene pool a service by 'improving the blood'.

Azdaja
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Von Braun
Do you honestly think that rape is never to fulfill sexual desires?

It depends on the situation. But usually no, it's not about fulfilling sexual desires.

Von Braun
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 02:42 AM
It depends on the situation. But usually no, it's not about fulfilling sexual desires.

I concur with Nordhammer on what you seem to have swallowed.

Azdaja
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 02:48 AM
Sounds like you've swallowed some feminist propaganda. :) Yeah, rape has nothing to do with sex. lol Doing drugs has nothing to do with getting high either... sure...

If sex were not an element, then why not just beat the woman up? Obviously it is about sex, and the domination of a woman gets you that sex.

No, you're wrong. The sexual element is secondary. It is the means, not the end.
Rape offers a more total form of domination than non-sexual physical violence.
You can read any basic book on the subject, or look into the case histories of notorious rapists.

Azdaja
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Von Braun
I concur with Nordhammer on what you seem to have swallowed.

I know.

Nordhammer
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 03:07 AM
I think you know very well that Southerners on the frontier mixed with Creeks, Choctaws and Cherokee to a significant extent. If you wish to mock me for being honest, go ahead.
As for mixing with blacks, the research by that British scientist proved that a male in Jefferson's immediate family, if not TJ himself, sired Hemmings' offspring. My proof that Southern men in general mixed with black women is that American blacks were found to average 28% white blood in a WW2-era study. Many Southern men brought families of slaves west to clear land, leaving their wives in the East for months at a time, and apparently satisfying themselves with the Negro women. Some white men thought they were doing the Negro gene pool a service by 'improving the blood'.

I'm not mocking you, I'm being serious. We can speculate all day long. I'd rather have scientific evidence.

Mixing with Indians and blacks is one thing, but absorbing the hybrid offspring into the highly racist society is another. It seems highly improbable that so many were assimilated.

It seems most of your belief is just that, belief based on isolated incidents and stories you read. Which is startling considering you're white and Southern. I get the impression you have a lot of self-hate towards your people.

If you have a modern DNA study that shows Southerners being highly Mongoloid or Negroid I'd like to see it.

I would suspect such a profound reality would have surfaced already. The only things I've read were by Shriver, indicating that roughly 20-30% of "whites" have some degree of Mongoloid and/or Negroid ancestry. However, overall, the percentage of black ancestry is very low, less than 1%.

As I said, any scientific study would be appreciated.

Stríbog
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 03:14 AM
Mixing with Indians and blacks is one thing, but absorbing the hybrid offspring into the highly racist society is another. It seems highly improbable that so many were assimilated.

I never claimed that mulatto offspring were assimilated. Some half-breed Indians were, but not a majority.
I was only pointing out that white Southern men did indeed miscegenate to an appreciable extent, not all white men are saints.
Southerners aren't Negroid to any real extent except in southern Mississippi and Louisiana swamps where god-knows-what went on. Southerners aren't "highly" Mongoloid either but probably at least 25-30% have Indian ancestry of which they know. It's not a 'cool fad,' they have family records. Elvis was 1/8, as was Bill Clinton. No one ever considered them 'non-white' that I have heard.

Nordhammer
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 03:19 AM
No, you're wrong. The sexual element is secondary. It is the means, not the end.
Rape offers a more total form of domination than non-sexual physical violence.
You can read any basic book on the subject, or look into the case histories of notorious rapists.

So your thesis is rapists are really a bunch of asexual sadists and chauvinists?

I would agree that some men, especially the psychotic serial killers/rapists have this type of fetish, but the major of rapists are after sex. They may get a thrill out of dominating the woman, which adds to the sexual satisfaction. Most casual rapes, like date rapes, are about the sex.

It's similar to the modern idea of racism, white nationalism, etc, being purely based on hating other races with no rational or productive motive. It's all a bunch of Judeo nonsense. Plenty of books and websites about that too. :) They even have college courses on it now!

Nordhammer
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 03:28 AM
I never claimed that mulatto offspring were assimilated. Some half-breed Indians were, but not a majority.
I was only pointing out that white Southern men did indeed miscegenate to an appreciable extent, not all white men are saints.
Southerners aren't Negroid to any real extent except in southern Mississippi and Louisiana swamps where god-knows-what went on. Southerners aren't "highly" Mongoloid either but probably at least 25-30% have Indian ancestry of which they know. It's not a 'cool fad,' they have family records. Elvis was 1/8, as was Bill Clinton. No one ever considered them 'non-white' that I have heard.

Well, we all know how highly the average American mind functions, hehe, not very high at all. We have no racial education, in fact we have anti-racial education. So I don't expect the majority of people to notice or care about someone being 1/4 or 1/8 Mongoloid. Hell, we have women in this forum that don't care, and they're pro-white with a racial education! I've read many statements on Stormfront from pro-white men saying half-Asian women are okay with them.

To me Elvis did look partially Amerindian. Bill Clinton, I can't see it, and I think it's overestimated, as is the case with many people. Let's face it, Bill is a total politician, he'd say he was half black to get votes and praise.

20-30% would be on par with the national average. Of course, the major issue is who are we calling white to begin with. Millions of mestizo Hispanics are undoubtedly classified as white(I see this in police reports all the time). I'm not claiming whites are perfect angels, whether Southern, Northern, European or whatever else. I've known a lot of deviant whites in my time. Unfortunately I have a few in my own family.

Conquistador
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 04:02 AM
Well, if Argentina and Uruguay are anything like Puerto Rico, then I'm not impressed. :) Puerto Rico's census claims 80% or so white, yet by genetic tests only about 9% of PR is white by female lineage, the rest being Mongoloid and Negroid. lol

Argentina and Uruguay have a higher white percentage than Puerto Rico, that you can be sure of.

Azdaja
Saturday, July 5th, 2003, 11:58 PM
So your thesis is rapists are really a bunch of asexual sadists and chauvinists?

No, I don't think they are asexual. Many of them have girlfriends, or are attractive enough to go about getting one if they wanted (see *).
Obviously there is a sexual component to rape, but like I said before, I think the sex itself is just the means to an end (domination).

I would agree that some men, especially the psychotic serial killers/rapists have this type of fetish, but the major of rapists are after sex. They may get a thrill out of dominating the woman, which adds to the sexual satisfaction. Most casual rapes, like date rapes, are about the sex.

*Ok yeah, I agree. I was thinking about this yesterday after I signed off. I should have specified that I was talking about serial rapists and soldiers (such as the ones in this thread).
Date rape is largely about the sex.

It's similar to the modern idea of racism, white nationalism, etc, being purely based on hating other races with no rational or productive motive. It's all a bunch of Judeo nonsense. Plenty of books and websites about that too. :) They even have college courses on it now!

On WN?!

torrent
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 12:32 AM
rape is nowadays accepted as a clearly nonsexual crime. in studies carried out by Mac Lean, the squirrel monkeys are shown to display a hierarchical rituel. when male macaques hail each other they scream scaringly and show their teeth and wrap their knees to show their penis in erection. this rituel which would be regarded as unkind in modern higher primate societies help the monkeys maintain their hierachical dominance.
in the light of mc leans experiments a when a small part of the brain is damaged the monkeys do not show this rituel that brain part is called the r-complex and simply it is the whole brain of a frog and it is our the most ancient part of the brain which we share an analogous part with the frogs.
some macaques in the tropics daily sit on each other, the males of the lower class take the position of a female and the higher class males sit on them for a short period. and from the vision we get that no pleasure is taken it is just a primitive rituel.
modern day men usually display such behaviour of exhibiting the genitalias in thelocker rooms like a competition.
the one syllable word for a pleasure giving sexual activity is the most commonly used word for agression in our society. the ancient meaning of the germanic word fokken is to hit, penetrate.
any kind of rape is a weird display of domination of one over another as a result of primitive brain as developed as a frog. please remeber that frogs cannot rape it is even more weird.
the out break of unholy primitive part of the human mind in any movies or any other way may be regarded as the women chorus in the ancient orpheus tragedias but still every single scene about rape or murder in any movie or novel must be taken seriouly and must be dealt seriously.
best regards

Nordhammer
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by torrent
rape is nowadays accepted as a clearly nonsexual crime. in studies carried out by Mac Lean, the squirrel monkeys are shown to display a hierarchical rituel. when male macaques hail each other they scream scaringly and show their teeth and wrap their knees to show their penis in erection. this rituel which would be regarded as unkind in modern higher primate societies help the monkeys maintain their hierachical dominance.
in the light of mc leans experiments a when a small part of the brain is damaged the monkeys do not show this rituel that brain part is called the r-complex and simply it is the whole brain of a frog and it is our the most ancient part of the brain which we share an analogous part with the frogs.
some macaques in the tropics daily sit on each other, the males of the lower class take the position of a female and the higher class males sit on them for a short period. and from the vision we get that no pleasure is taken it is just a primitive rituel.
modern day men usually display such behaviour of exhibiting the genitalias in thelocker rooms like a competition.
the one syllable word for a pleasure giving sexual activity is the most commonly used word for agression in our society. the ancient meaning of the germanic word fokken is to hit, penetrate.
any kind of rape is a weird display of domination of one over another as a result of primitive brain as developed as a frog. please remeber that frogs cannot rape it is even more weird.
the out break of unholy primitive part of the human mind in any movies or any other way may be regarded as the women chorus in the ancient orpheus tragedias but still every single scene about rape or murder in any movie or novel must be taken seriouly and must be dealt seriously.
best regards

Nowadays it's clearly accepted that homosexuality is normal and race doesn't exist. :)

Nordhammer
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 02:27 AM
... and you see those guys in Conquistador's picture, they're not actually criminal, they're just fighting white racism. :)

Conquistador
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 01:47 PM
... and you see those guys in Conquistador's picture, they're not actually criminal, they're just fighting white racism. :)

They're actually cowardly Islamic Extrememists beating up a lone British man.

http://members.odinsrage.com/britnation/

What's with those Muslims, are they so chicken that they need a couple or more people to help them beat up one white person. Muslims, if not increasingly inbred, are the most vile creatures to fall upon the earth. I would personally help them LEAVE it.

Ederico
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 03:32 PM
Arabs account to around 30% of our prison inmates. The last I knew off they were less than 1% of the population. These statistics might have changed, but anyone defending the Arabs is defending a people that are over-represented in crime, with the Arabs gone a significant proportion of criminal activity would be removed. Thanks.

Nordhammer
Sunday, July 6th, 2003, 11:44 PM
They're actually cowardly Islamic Extrememists beating up a lone British man.

http://members.odinsrage.com/britnation/

What's with those Muslims, are they so chicken that they need a couple or more people to help them beat up one white person. Muslims, if not increasingly inbred, are the most vile creatures to fall upon the earth. I would personally help them LEAVE it.

Yeap, I remember that picture.

Possibly due in fact to the greater absorption of Negroid blood into the Middle East and/or their desert nature, which makes them more deviant and criminal. I don't care for Middle Easterners at all. They're in a separate class, ie, not "white" but still Caucasian..

goidelicwarrior
Wednesday, July 9th, 2003, 10:42 AM

To put things in perspective, 400 rapes over 20 years, or 30 in one year, isn't that big of a deal compared to Negroes. I'd guess in some cases these men are so hormonally charged and haven't had sex in so long they'd just about do anything.

But, take modern American statistics. 100 white-on-black rapes every year. That might seem like a lot, until you consider that there are 20,000 black-on-white rapes every year, or 54 every day. Also consider the vast disproportion as they are only 6-7% of the whole population(males only). Also keep in mind that many Hispanic perpetrators are labelled as white, purposely by our government to inflate the white criminal rate. I want some reparations. yeah ... the American slave owners who raped their little negro girls producing a hybrid american called Afro american.... result there are no pure negroes left in America, where the southern slave owners all med ?? i think not ??? :smilies

Nordhammer
Wednesday, July 9th, 2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by goidelicwarrior
yeah ... the American slave owners who raped their little negro girls producing a hybrid american called Afro american.... result there are no pure negroes left in America, where the southern slave owners all med ?? i think not ???

Afro or African American is applied to all old blacks and new black immigrants from Africa. I think it's only prudent to the latter though, as the former really have no ties to Africa other than their race. I've yet to meet or read about any modern black American who speaks an African language. All they can do is worship an Arabic god and change their name to an Arabic one... not very "African" mind you.

As to the white contribution to the black American genepool, it's about 18% on average, having both white male and white female lineage, but about 3x more male from the past. Perhaps it was rape, although that's mere speculation. I suspect many black women might not have minded the company of a white gentleman especially when it may have granted additional favor and higher standard of living. However in modern times, the white female contribution is more.

North America mixed far less, and more importantly, absorbed far less Negroid ancestry into its white population. Whereas in Brazil, Puerto Rico, Mexico, etc, the Negroid people were absorbed into the entire population. Their phenotype, culture, music, dance, behavior, and IQ all reflect this. Mexican IQ or SAT scores are below North American Indians. The "Latino" music, is obviously of strong African influence, yet they don't call it black. Look at the behavior of "Latinos" compared to North American Indians.

Conquistador
Wednesday, July 9th, 2003, 07:31 PM
Whereas in Brazil, Puerto Rico, Mexico, etc, the Negroid people were absorbed into the entire population. Their phenotype, culture, music, dance, behavior, and IQ all reflect this. Mexican IQ or SAT scores are below North American Indians. The "Latino" music, is obviously of strong African influence, yet they don't call it black. Look at the behavior of "Latinos" compared to North American Indians.

I agree with you on this particular issue. Mind you that one will find such behavior mainly amongst the lower and middle-class Mexicans. All of whom I have unfortuately encountered in the University that I attend. The higher-class Mexicans, which have the most Spanish linaege, and with whom I have conversed with in the past, act more reserved and "white" with others and usually have MANNERS which is an important tool when one wants to gain respect and prestige from the general plebeian public. The rest of the Mexican population in general is extremely loud-mouthed and unrespectful to others and not to mention extremely arrogant in public.

Oskorei
Sunday, April 4th, 2004, 11:19 AM
"Among the new cases are more than 30 women from the Samburu tribe who allege they were raped by Gurkhas based at Archers Post in 1997."

I didnt know Gurkhas were White

Louky
Sunday, April 4th, 2004, 11:50 PM
"Among the new cases are more than 30 women from the Samburu tribe who allege they were raped by Gurkhas based at Archers Post in 1997."

I didnt know Gurkhas were White
Nice observation.

First: Do you have to British to be in the British Army? Can anyone in the Commonwealth join?

Second: Not all miscegenation is due to rape. Army posts are notorious for attracting prostitutes, so the existence of mixed race babies only proves that two people of different races had coitus.

Obviously, some rapes did occur -- a woman reported having her pelvis broken -- the army post has been in existence at least 21 years. But hundreds and hundreds of rapes? I'm a little suspicious.

I think "repamarations" is a motivating factor here.

I'd hate to be the soldier who gets to take a paternity test for a rape accusation after paying money for a little jungle nookie. But then I'd deserve what I got, wouldn't I?

Parzifal_
Monday, April 5th, 2004, 12:00 AM
I fully agree, Stribog. I'd be right there reloading for you. Rape is punishable by beheading in Muslim law. If anyone thinks such a law is primitive thats fine...but go ask a woman who was raped, or her father or her husband. Rape should be punishable by death, period. Part of the reason it gets perpetrated is exactly because the consequence is often not severe enough. I don't think Muslim law is the way to go or that Muslim lands are not seedy pits of corruption and vice but as far as rape is concerned I feel its right on the mark.

Scoob
Monday, April 5th, 2004, 12:13 AM
I fully agree, Stribog. I'd be right there reloading for you. Rape is punishable by beheading in Muslim law. If anyone thinks such a law is primitive thats fine...but go ask a woman who was raped, or her father or her husband. Rape should be punishable by death, period. Part of the reason it gets perpetrated is exactly because the consequence is often not severe enough. I don't think Muslim law is the way to go or that Muslim lands are not seedy pits of corruption and vice but as far as rape is concerned I feel its right on the mark.
In Classical Greek and Roman literature, often rape preceeds marriages and fruitful births. The modern view of rape is that it's prohibited, but it's happened quite often in history.

I'm not sure I support it - but I have a tendency to value biological imperatives far above human customs, which are petty and artificial by comparison.

AK*
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 08:01 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/kenya/story/0,12689,961759,00.html

200 new rape claims by Kenyan women against British soldiers

The number of women who claim they were raped by British soldiers in Kenya over the past 20 years has doubled to more than 400, with lawyers investigating more than 200 new allegations this week.
The fresh claims were made by women living in the area around the remote Archers Post training ground in northern Kenya, who told lawyers they were raped by soldiers temporarily stationed in the area.

Altogether, more than 400 women have said they were attacked by soldiers in the British army in incidents stretching back to 1983. The Ministry of Defence has confirmed that the allegations are being investigated.

Among the new cases are more than 30 women from the Samburu tribe who allege they were raped by Gurkhas based at Archers Post in 1997. The elders of their community say that they made a complaint at the time to the district officer and to the commanding officer of the British army camp, who promised to investigate.

However, no action was taken, and the alleged rapes continued. One woman who has a mixed-race child under a year old claims that her pregnancy was a result of a rape in 2002.

These fresh allegations add to a shocking toll. More than 200 women have already come forward from the Masai community around the town of Dol Dol in the northern highlands to allege attacks by British soldiers over the last 20 years. Many of these were gang rapes and at least six mixed-race children were born.

The British solicitor Martyn Day is planning legal action for compensation on behalf of the women. He told the Guardian: "I am totally convinced that the vast majority of women who have come forward are genuine. The evidence strongly points to British officers being aware of this and having done absolutely nothing."

The Ministry of Defence originally said it had no record of any complaints being made to the army. But Mr Day and a Kenyan organisation, Impact, have uncovered evidence of complaints being made to army officers as far back as 1983. A team of military police is now in Kenya to investigate some of the allegations, the MoD said.

The Guardian has spoken to several of the women whose claims are backed up by independent evidence, including medical and police records. One woman, Anna Tipita, said she was attacked by two soldiers in 1983. They raped, beat and kicked her in a brutal attack in which they broke her pelvis. She said: "Even if the British soldiers compensate me ... I will never be able to forget. They have brought shame on all the British people."
The Gurkhas are Asiatics from Nepal the British have used as quasi- mercenaries since the early 1800's.

I suspect if this were investigated fairly, most of the rapists would be found to be non-White. It is like the "American" military members in Okinawa a few years ago who gang-raped a 13 YO girl, the local Japanese went nuts, as they rightfully should have, protesting and rioting. Of course the perpetrators were blacks, but that was not widely publicised.

kinvolk
Wednesday, April 14th, 2004, 08:25 PM
I dont buy it. "I hope to be captured by the British, One can always count on the British to behave like gentelmen." Else Krueger may 1st. 1945

White_Eagle
Thursday, April 29th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Only in the "Guardian" would you read such utter shite.

Filled withl eft wing, liberal, soap dodging "guardianistas". I cannot stand that paper and those who read it.

Lucifer's Flowers
Wednesday, July 21st, 2004, 05:21 AM
Wow... The things boredom can do to Brits... 'Tis a shame...