PDA

View Full Version : Nico Claux - French Artist

Scáthach
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2003, 05:05 PM
while Nico may not be a prized citizen or anyone's idea of a good guy for obvious reasons (i did correspond with him for a while last year and found him to be charming and intelligent though) his art does speak for itself. its not at all to my taste but his portraits are excellent.

http://www.vampireofparis.com/Art/nicoartXXD_2.jpg

http://www.vampireofparis.com/paints/selfportrait.jpg

http://www.vampireofparis.com/paints/berkowitz.jpg

http://www.vampireofparis.com/paints/bundy.jpg

http://www.vampireofparis.com/paints/ruda.jpg

http://www.vampireofparis.com/Art/NicoartNBK_2.jpg

Grimr
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2003, 05:54 PM
never heard of him. Who is he?

Scáthach
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2003, 06:43 PM
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/weird/nico_claux/index.html
as i say, perhaps not a great role model lol but this article isn't bad for an overall view of Claux.

Claux: "There's a parallel between art and murder. They are both a quest for Aestheticism, and they both give me strange godlike feelings. Art is creation and murder is annihilation. I have mastered both these tools maybe that's why so many killers become avid artists when they are in prison. They try to compensate the urge to kill with the power to create. Creation and destruction delivered by the same hands."

Grimr
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2003, 07:27 PM
He seems a little bit timid compared with Mengele. I like the way he described his first experience with a corpse however.

He is really a great example of how a human being can be beyond good and evil but I still retain the opinion that he is nothing compared to the blonde beast or the angle of death.

Scáthach
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2003, 07:30 PM
just so you know , nico isn't the type to care about race, i imagine if one asked him he'd simply say he hates everyone equally, regardless of race. he is an interesting man though and a talented artist

Grimr
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2003, 07:41 PM
He has a love for the ancient and mystical, he talks about ethnology to one of his criminal pen pals. He seems like a Thule man to me. Also his hatred for things, this could be turned into a worship of the many evils of Nazism, the evils that many modern neo-nazis despise but I could imagine a psychopath admiring them! Such evils as the concentration camps, the myths of the gas chambers and primitive eugenics could interest such an individual.

He doesn't strike me as a great man, he seems like a lesser man to other interesting hell bound people like Crowley, Levy or indeed Manson...

Scáthach
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2003, 07:47 PM
yes there are certainly aspects of NS that would appeal to him i imagine but overall i don't think he could ever be dedicated becuase quite simply , he cares about his own survival and himself - not that of the nation or race.
as for Manson, am i to assume you mean Charles? he is another interesting character, more of a svengali i suppose, he interests me but i dont see any vast intelligence in him, he is really quite deluded.
i think the most intelligent serial killer (the previous two werent serial killers but anyway) would have to be Ian Brady, a very interesting man. Nathan Leopold, the murderer, had an IQ of 210 which is impressive too.

Grimr
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2003, 07:56 PM
he cares about his own survival and himself - not that of the nation or race.

No, I think you have misjudged him; a man that brakes into houses of the dead because of disturbing emotions cares more of his dedication to his ideas than he does his own survival.

Charles Manson and Marilyn Manson are both musicians. Charles Manson is a very interesting person to me, because he prophesized the destruction of the white race to Rolling Stone magazine in an interview! Also the reported described him as a Cajun Christ I find that very interesting.

Scáthach
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2003, 08:07 PM
no i am being honest with you here - i have corresponded with Nico, himself and i can tell you that he is not interested in race. Maybe he will be one day but im not sure i see it happening. i agree that he is very dedicated to his ideas and desires but so was Brady and despite his intelligence it still lead him to kill 5 children (well one teenager) - just because someone is dedicated to their own beliefs doesn't neccesarily mean they can be equated with someone dedicated to the survival of their race or any other noble cause.

yep i know who charles and marilyn are, and neither of them are of great interest to me. i have read a fair bit about the Family and their case and the notion of ''Helter Skelter'' . i think charles is intelligent but so emotionally deranged that i dont respect him - lol his instigating murder didn't do much for his credibility with me either!

Grimr
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2003, 08:25 PM
Ok, can you elaborate on what happened in your contact with Nico?

Scáthach
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2003, 08:32 PM
nothing too exciting, i knew he had contact with Ian so i contacted Nico to find out Ian's address (which coincidentally i have never had the nerve to use) and we just got to talking and we got on very well - we have similar taste in art , music and literature and he told me i was a ''welcome change from all the wannabe vampires and satanists who contact me daily''
he's more or less a very normal nice guy and we stayed in contact for a few months and got on very well.
what evidence have you to say or assume he is interested in presering our race ?

Grimr
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2003, 08:39 PM
The art, the music and the complex mentality he indulges in all come from white people and may only be preserved by white people! If he is a good human being by nature you would present it this way if he is a darker individual talk of the darker however intriguing attributes of our race! Every white person with intelligence and a hatred of convention is a potential SS man regardless of which side of the fence they may have sat on in the past.

hardcorps
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Scathach
what evidence have you to say or assume he is interested in presering our race ?
I'm sure Nico is very interested in 'preserving' our race . . . in little jars to smear on his toast at breakfast time.:rofl

SORRY

Grimr
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2003, 08:57 PM
I'm sure Nico is very interested in 'preserving' our race . . . in little jars to smear on his toast at breakfast time.

SORRY

Even that complex and twisted mentallity could only belong to our race.

Scáthach
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2003, 09:04 PM
hardcorps is right and believe me prospero its not a quality we as the ''master race'' should be looking to preserve. nico is nice and intelligent and charming but he would probably kill you in a second if he felt like it. the fact that his victim was gay was of no importance - he said himself he was looking for death and would have killed anyone irrespective of age, RACE or any other factors.

hardcorps
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2003, 09:25 PM
@Prospero

Even that complex and twisted mentallity could only belong to our race
Maybe, but a Jewish element wouldn't surprise! The guy's portrait allows leeway me to question his ancestry.

In any case eugenics, which you champion, would surely have to aim for that type of personality to be removed from our race. In fact, no, his actions remind me more of a primitive head-hunting tribesman than the stereotypical cold, high IQ, premeditated white male serial killer. Even in a completely warped way, I don't find him interesting.

But if I may be so bold, I can understand both of your interests in such a person. You might be going through a particular phase (exploring 'the dark side') and Scathac is just generally interested in the occult/macabre etc (I think). I'm not criticising either of you for this, but that guy is certainly NOT AN ALLY.

Scáthach
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2003, 09:32 PM
oh no, youve got me all wrong hardcorps - im interested in criminology as a whole, not the darkside or the macabre! i merely find reading about the criminal mind fascinating , but i never forget how sickening these people and their actions can be - nico included.

Grimr
Thursday, July 3rd, 2003, 09:19 PM
When I looked at Nico's portrait he didn't seem quite right to me but I cannot find any Jew, Hispanic, Negroid or even Slav in him! He is not nordish but looks white.

But if I may be so bold, I can understand both of your interests in such a person. You might be going through a particular phase (exploring 'the dark side') and Scathac is just generally interested in the occult/macabre etc (I think).

My interests lie not within a self-discovery or spiritual leaning but in the spiritual leaning and mental state the murderer is in!

Racially speaking about killers what’s interesting is the fact that the other races act on emotions, they don't put thought and ideals behind what they are doing! They are not prolific! Whereas a white killer will put thought behind his actions and think about what he is doing whether it is Nico, Mengele to Jack the ripper every white killer is creative with his actions very often because of trauma or bad up bringing yet Negro and Jew killers act on instinct, something deep and primitive stirs within them that makes them want to destroy for no good reason!

black dahlia
Monday, January 26th, 2004, 07:50 AM
Even that complex and twisted mentallity could only belong to our race.
I dated nico for a while--and yes he is racist. Have you ever seen his real site? He does not like arabs or blacks. The charm is just an act--believe me. For he is heartless. But a very good actor.
Black Dahlia