Milesian
Saturday, June 28th, 2003, 12:34 PM
Mmmmmmmm..........:)

hardcorps
Saturday, June 28th, 2003, 02:58 PM
Las Ketchup: DROOL, DROOOOL...

cosmocreator
Friday, July 11th, 2003, 09:00 PM
I question whether Demi Moore and Courtney Cox Arquette are Mediterranean.

Demi Might be Alpinid or possibly Alpinid/Med mix.

Courtney looks North Atlantid.

Allenson
Friday, July 11th, 2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by cosmocreator
I question whether Demi Moore and Courtney Cox Arquette are Mediterranean.

Demi Might be Alpinid or possibly Alpinid/Med mix.

Courtney looks North Atlantid.

Yeah, I have thought that Miss Cox looks Atlantid as well....perhaps even with a touch of Kelt.

Scáthach
Friday, July 11th, 2003, 09:24 PM
ariadna canaleta and courteney cox arquette are beautiful. courteney has impressive blue eyes too

Conquistador
Friday, July 11th, 2003, 10:08 PM
I Demi Might be Alpinid or possibly Alpinid/Med mix.

Every woman looks Alpinid to you. :rollani I seriously doubt Demi Moore is Alpinish.

Stríbog
Friday, July 11th, 2003, 10:58 PM
Every woman looks Alpinid to you.

It's true, he seems to find Alpine in everyone. :silly

cosmocreator
Friday, July 11th, 2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Conquistador
Every woman looks Alpinid to you. :rollani I seriously doubt Demi Moore is Alpinish.

What about her square jaw? That's not Med.

cosmocreator
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Stríbog
It's true, he seems to find Alpine in everyone. :silly

Where you guys getting that from. I don't think that and have never said it. Didn't question any of the other women posted.

Conquistador
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 12:42 AM
What about her square jaw? That's not Med.

It's from a Nordish source, I suspect. After seeing her upclose on screen in the recent "Charlie's Angels" movie, she is hardly brachycephalic.

Zimmer Mann
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 10:41 AM
The North European women from the original selection could hardly be called "Mediterranean" in the terms that could be assimilated with Southern European women. Courtney Cox 's facial characteristics are truly Keltic with the exception of her black hair. She is North Atlantid, or a person with fully nordish skull and facial dimensions, having darker hair than would be expected from a true "nordic" north European. Laura Flynne Boyle is another good example of a clearly north Europid having a slightly darker complexion almost entirely due to hair color than anything. Demi Moore is of a darker complexion than we would expect from a north European country but her facial characteristics are more nordic than mediterranean. I almost think that if anyone from North Europe, in particular Britain, has more than brown hair, that they will be considered "mediterranean" and not to be distinguished from typical South Europeans by many forumers. This is rediculous. The mediterranean aspect of North Europeans is merely influence in varying degrees of true importance so that very few could be actually considered pure "Mediterranean." Some of the residual Med genes will carry over and combine in effect with fully nordic or U/P markers to create a darker north European that is actually separate from their southern counterparts.

Sigrun Christianson
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 10:56 AM
I don't see Lara Flynn Boyle or Courtney Cox as Med.

Stríbog
Saturday, July 12th, 2003, 06:21 PM
Lara Flynn Boyle and Courteney Cox both strike me as Keltic with perhaps North Atlantid elements? I don't think either of them are predominantly Med, for sure.

Conquistador
Sunday, July 13th, 2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Zimmer Mann
The North European women from the original selection could hardly be called "Mediterranean" in the terms that could be assimilated with Southern European women. Courtney Cox 's facial characteristics are truly Keltic with the exception of her black hair. She is North Atlantid, or a person with fully nordish skull and facial dimensions, having darker hair than would be expected from a true "nordic" north European. Laura Flynne Boyle is another good example of a clearly north Europid having a slightly darker complexion almost entirely due to hair color than anything. Demi Moore is of a darker complexion than we would expect from a north European country but her facial characteristics are more nordic than mediterranean. I almost think that if anyone from North Europe, in particular Britain, has more than brown hair, that they will be considered "mediterranean" and not to be distinguished from typical South Europeans by many forumers. This is rediculous. The mediterranean aspect of North Europeans is merely influence in varying degrees of true importance so that very few could be actually considered pure "Mediterranean." Some of the residual Med genes will carry over and combine in effect with fully nordic or U/P markers to create a darker north European that is actually separate from their southern counterparts.

This is why I said "MediterraneanISH", indicating different amounts of Mediterranean genes in the women in question. I agree with you that some of them have predominately Nordish features, but they are not pure Nordic in my view.

Sigrun Christianson
Sunday, July 13th, 2003, 05:04 AM
Haha... nice try Señor, but Boyle & Cox belong to us. ;P

Conquistador
Sunday, July 13th, 2003, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by Sigrun Christianson
Haha... nice try Señor, but Boyle & Cox belong to us. ;P

Okay, you win. Anything for Queen Sigrun! :D