PDA

View Full Version : Nice Nordish Couples

Nordhammer
Friday, June 27th, 2003, 05:23 PM
Post Nordish couples who you think are beautiful together.

Nordhammer
Friday, June 27th, 2003, 05:31 PM
I saw Deborah Norville on TV earlier, and I just think she is amazing-looking, such a goddess. Very Nordic, Anglo-Saxon. Naturally golden-haired beauty with blue eyes. She's a Southern gal too, from Dalton, Georgia. Thankfully she married well, to a blue-eyed Nordish American of German ancestry as far as I can tell, Dr. Karl Wellner. They have 3 children together.

http://newyorksocialdiary.com/Partypics/6.9.03/DSC_8579.jpg

http://www.dnorville.com/debstory/images/norville05.jpg

Scáthach
Friday, June 27th, 2003, 07:18 PM
i dont think theyre together anymore but hugh grant and liz hurley were a gorgeous couple,so very helped by the fact that he is nearly perfect ;)

Scáthach
Friday, June 27th, 2003, 07:26 PM
jim morrison and pamela courson were a really beautiful couple,i know he was brunn im not CERTAIN about her but she looks very nordish and pretty to me.
oh and jim and nico were a lovely couple too hehe and she was certainly very nordish.

Scáthach
Friday, June 27th, 2003, 07:28 PM
infact im certain she was nordish,maybe some UP or keltic in there?

Scáthach
Friday, June 27th, 2003, 07:30 PM
the ceremony is about to begin....

Allenson
Friday, June 27th, 2003, 07:36 PM
Nordhammer, I posted this shot a while back in your Racial Studies forum so, perhaps you remember it....

Certainly a nice Nordish couple though. The president of Iceland, Olafur Grimsson and his wife:

Allenson
Friday, June 27th, 2003, 07:37 PM
Here's the pic....

Nordhammer
Friday, June 27th, 2003, 08:12 PM
All very nice couples. Seeing 2 Nords, especially 2 blond Nords together just makes my day. :)

I would say Morrison and his girl were both Brünn-Keltic mixes.

Hugh and Liz in the same respect, more Nordic though. Shame about them, Hugh wound up with a black hooker and Liz is now with some dark Indic who I think she has a child by? :love :sick