PDA

View Full Version : Agnar says Hallo and hello

Aragorn
Tuesday, March 15th, 2005, 09:01 PM
:clap Although I alreaddy have been posting for an while, I would like to introduce my self. I consider my self as an modern Germanic warrior who wants to preserve my Germanic race and blood, my culture, heritage and identity. Iam an Dutch nationalist, supporter of the unificazion of Netherlands, Flanders and French-Flanders. Iam an friend of the German people, my neighbours, I support the founding of the fourth reich, Germany united with Ostmark, Schweiz, the lost regions in the east, Elsass.... I like Skadi most of all then all other white sites, simply because its an Germanic site and where you are not banned because I dislike Czechs and wish to see Poland to disappear as an independent nation-for this I was banned at Stormfront as they dont accept critize on Poland. I dislike Poles as they are land-thieves and populating ancient Germanic land, and no one in this world can change my mind about it. As an Dutch nationalist and pro-German, I hope to see the founding of an future Germanic federation in Europe.

Huzar
Tuesday, March 15th, 2005, 09:51 PM
[QUOTE=agnarFrench-Flanders. Iam an friend of the German people, my neighbours, I support the founding of the fourth reich, Germany united with Ostmark, Schweiz, the lost regions in the east, Elsass.... I like Skadi most of all then all other white sites, simply because its an Germanic site and where you are not banned because I dislike Czechs and wish to see Poland to disappear as an independent nation-for this I was banned at Stormfront as they dont accept critize on Poland. I dislike Poles as they are land-thieves and populating ancient Germanic land, and no one in this world can change my mind about it. As an Dutch nationalist and pro-German, I hope to see the founding of an future Germanic federation in Europe.[/QUOTE]

Welcome on Skadi ! I have something in common with you (although, i come from another part of Europe). I'm very interested in Germanic culture, cause i think was a big factor in Europe creation, through the centuries. Well, i can say i'm a sort of supporter:) . Although, be carefull : correct and logic critics are admitted here, but not insults against other ethnicities (or something of similars, if i've read well the rules). However, we're glad you're with us !!

Aragorn
Tuesday, March 15th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Thanks, Iam not critize my fellow Germanic brothers and sisters, as critize them I would critize my self. My pan-Germanic ideas are not accepted on many other sites, as an Germanic, the only true founders and creates of Europe, European culture and civilization, I will always stand up against those who wish to sepperate the Germanics and want to destroy them, suchs as negroes, Jews, muslims, France and the west-Slavs.

A true knowledge of our selves is knowledge of our power
M.Rutherford

keltic_stijn
Tuesday, March 15th, 2005, 10:37 PM
welkom-welcome :)

Nothing beter than a Pro Diets member on Skadi :)
Leve De Verenigde Nederlanden!

Wichmann
Tuesday, March 15th, 2005, 11:46 PM
Heil Dir, agnar! :thumbup

Your pan-Germanic ideas are highly appreciated here on Skadi! :)

Siegfried
Tuesday, March 15th, 2005, 11:53 PM
Welcome, fellow Dutchman :)

Although, be carefull : correct and logic critics are admitted here, but not insults against other ethnicities (or something of similars, if i've read well the rules).

Rule #6: We allow fair and benevolent criticism of all races; subraces; ethnicities; peoples; religious, cultural and social communities; as well as of ideologies; philosophies; or any other ideas; as well as of persons and Members; attitudes; and conduct, if presented in a civil and non-insulting manner. Your attitude and presentation shall determine whether you will face disciplinary procedures.

Frans_Jozef
Wednesday, March 16th, 2005, 01:55 AM
We advocate a positive Germanic orientation, which concentrates in giving form, definition and new impetus to our Folk, conscious of the murky troubled waters of the past, the taints and ignorance that has befallen us and the imminent dangers ahead, but by showing rightious passion and bearing in us the principles and virtues that are imbedded in any of us, we can make a stand...as a honourable enemy or a magnaminous friend...it's up to the Others to decide whether they're willing to respect us and put their bigotry aside.

Here we stand, we can't do else that fulfilling our Destiny.