PDA

View Full Version : Intermixing in Germany and Netherlands

Dalkvist
Monday, March 14th, 2005, 09:29 AM
Are there intensive intermixing processes (with non-White) in Germany and Netherlands? Where people are more racially aware of those two countries?

Aragorn
Monday, March 14th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Are there intensive intermixing processes (with non-White) in Germany and Netherlands? Where people are more racially aware of those two countries?

As an native of the Netherlands, and living on the German-Dutch border I truelly can say that there are unfortantly way to much mixed realationships with as an result half-breed children.; these awfull mulats and half arabic-Turkic kids claim to be Dutch, which they have no right on it. Our racial situation is I guess the same as in other European nations aswell in north-America. Mostly our women are involded with racial inferior characters.:thumbdown Racial awareness should be to all of our brothers and sisters, but what can we do about it? Revolution maybe....
As long the politics, the press, churches, literature, education are controlled by left-winged traitors I can see no hope. All we can do is to hold on our believes and knowing that one day, our time will come.:P

Schdeffn
Monday, March 14th, 2005, 07:06 PM
I live in germany and i can tell you, there are so many mixed relationships that i really think its too late to change something... Our girls really lost their pride! I get sick of it.... There is only one way...REVOLUTION!

greets, Schdeffn.

Aragorn
Monday, March 14th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Yes, I would say so for revolution. How much longer should we wait untill our people will open their eyes. Every day more new mosques are build to islamice Europe, every day racial inferiors came to our towns and villages to take our jobs and our women, every day we are being rememberd that Europe is now multi-racial and multi-ethnic, more and more mixed relationships put mixed children in to our world and disgenerate our great Germanic race. I believe in my heart that its not to late, but it takes great and brave men and women who dear to stand up against all hostile elements.

Huzar
Monday, March 14th, 2005, 07:53 PM
I usually don't post here (although, i like very much north-west cultural discussion), but this time i MUST do it. The title of the thread, makes me sick :~(. Netherland and Germany under racial-mix attack.......................sorry say this but it seems to me many germans doing all the possible to change their ancestral honour in favour of a turkish Kebab................

(sorry, usually i do more deep and cultural reflections, but in this case my heart speaks and not my brain............)

Aptrgangr
Saturday, September 24th, 2005, 03:45 PM
I live in germany and i can tell you, there are so many mixed relationships that i really think its too late to change something... Our girls really lost their pride! I get sick of it.... There is only one way...REVOLUTION!

greets, Schdeffn.

Everytime I go downtown for shopping/business I see a new mixed couple.
Is there scientific data showing the women beeing more traitorous?
In the recent centuries males have been the racetraitors, especially those having been landlords etc. in the colonies.
I only can report what I see, and it are obviously the women being more traitorous because ca. 3/4 of all mixed couples are negroe/arab/turk-"white" woman couples. German men committing race-crimes mostly have Sino-Asian women as girlfriends/wifes. Here are many Asian women around, often well educated, they are known to be interested in dating "white" men- Well, money canīt be the reason as I e.g. do not have much.
I wrote "white" in inverted commas because there are many girls from Southern Europe here are racemixing too.
Some years ago I have read a book, it was printed during the NS-Reign, I canīt remember itīs title, but often ther was stated Romanic people were more involved in racemixing and more decadent than Germanic people. I am in France and Belgium (both, Wallon and Flanders) sometimes, I can say the girls there are more proud and shy compared to German or Dutch girls, but perhaps this is only my subjective impression...
What also is more and more to see on German streets is what I like to call "Asylantenheim-Romanzen", negroes with turkish women, arabs with mongol women etc. all busy in doing their part of mongrelization of Europe...
Two days ago I was walking a little bit, what I saw was the crown of all:
A negroe with two good-looking tall, blonde Germanic Nordic women, one left and one right, kissing him...
The Revolution is going strong, against us!

Cole Nidray
Saturday, October 1st, 2005, 02:48 AM
http://yavolod.nm.ru/pictures/arzthelfer01.jpg

http://www.bundesregierung.de/Anlage430246/motiv_1norm.jpg

http://www.kanak-attak.de/ka/archiv/vb01/images/sachse.jpg

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/4403/rassenschande3rp.jpg

Weg
Saturday, October 1st, 2005, 03:13 AM
http://massai-special.film.de/index.php

:thumbdown

Erzherzog_Bernd
Sunday, October 2nd, 2005, 03:35 AM
Aptrganga

It does seem more woman are involved with non-Whites...That is partly their fault and more our( we men) fault.

You, me, we want to change it? Then there is just one solution, it's time to get our heads out of our asses and do something about it. Be more masculine, not more feminine...Probably the biggest reason when it comes to it, the Black man is portrayed on TV as the epitome of Masculanity, and traditionally and well just FACTUALLY! Feminine women would be attracted to Masculine males!

Turn on your TV what do you see when you watch a movie? A nerdy white man, a brave upstanding Black man....They generalize this fallacy to all the Blacks and unfortunately our women is stupid enough to fall for it :~( It's time that We (Men) Take a stand and fight for what is ours and that is Our Woman! It wasn't a choice in the past and it's definately not a choice now, it's a DUTY! If we don't we lose everything we cherish, our women, our beautiful looking children, our whole existence.

The most important thing right now is our people (Whites) after that hatred among our own type takes last place. So what if we destroy a relationship supposedly "happy" created under illusions? They can hate us then as we want, it's not their emotions towards us that is our priority, it's our Race, our Woman, and our Children's future. The rest takes second to last place including any negative or for that matter positive emotions the lot of them might have towards us. After we're done with our Duty we can concentrate on those trivial things.

Here is also something of interest, written by Simon Sheppard:

Why Females Prefer Immigrant Males

In this short article I wish to detail the phenomenon, which many nationalists and others will surely have noticed, of the female tendency to favour immigrant males. During my investigations into human behaviour, documented in my recently published book The Tyranny of Ambiguity, I surveyed this phenomenon, sitting at the side of a Dutch shopping mall with a clipboard. Its essentially female origin was confirmed and moreover, the trait appeared to be common to females of all ages and social classes.
No doubt many individuals have advanced their own theories as to the origins of this behaviour but the reality is that the sources of it are complex: no single explanation suffices. Although the policy of the mass media is Malign Encouragement, encouraging an opponent to pursue an adverse policy (Table 1), this phenomenon cannot be the product of media influence alone. One technique is to promote artificial media role models (AMRM's; successful businesswomen, swaggering female police officers and the like) but to a large extent the media encourages detrimental traits and behaviours which already exist. I shall therefore list a number of elements which have been isolated, with the actual origins in each case being a mixture of one or more of these components.

Table 1. Policy Choices for a Protagonist

MINIMIZE OPPONENT'S PAYOFF MAXIMIZE OPPONENT'S PAYOFF
MINIMIZE OWN PAYOFF : Loser Pure altruism
MAXIMIZE OWN PAYOFF: Malign Encouragement Perfect symbiosis

The following discussion derives from a new system of human behaviour analysis proposed by this author called Procedural Analysis (see Table 2). It is not claimed that all females prefer immigrant males, but that it is the female policy. Here we deal not with individuals but with male and female policies, according to whether the policy or procedure serves the furtherance of male or female genes.1 For example, the optimal male policy for the furtherance of his genes is to impregnate as many reproductive females as possible. The optimal female policy is to secure a single, long-term mate of exceptional fitness who will stay with her and provide for her while she rears children.

Table 2. Basic categories of procedure (Note- Bernd...Legend: Definition in Red, Examples in Blue.)

SIGNAL (F) A gesture, particularly of sexual one serving to attract a mate.
The Accident Signal, which is a prompt for male aid, from a relationship and progeny may result

MARKER (M) An unambiguous indication of involvement
Talking to someone; buying someone a drink; a female mending or ironing her mate's clothes. Primoridial marking is leaving scent
TOKEN (F) When one thing means another
An invitation for a cup of coffee; traditionally, it is an invitation to share in the ritual of its preparation, and to talk
HANDLE (M) A request which generates a fixed and predetermined response
Calling someone's name. A state in which handles are issued (e.g. being married) is called a handle state

The male/female game is the game of opposites: the male instinct is to compete (maximizing fitness) while the female instinct is to conspire (raising the cost of sex, enforcing monogamy). Applying this simple yet powerful and most important of all, accurate model, the male instinct is to be racist (because it is males who fight to protect territory and to retain the racial integrity of the tribe), so therefore the female instinct is to be "anti-racist." Similarly the female instinct on seeing a mixed race couple is to smile approvingly while the true, deep male instinct is homicidal.
In an environment where male influence is strong, females will conform to male expectations; but in a society where masculine influence is diminishing, race-mixing by females will become increasingly prevalent. This is plainly evident in areas where there is a high proportion of coloured immigrants. Those females who would not enter into this behaviour (and the majority would, given the opportunity and an environment that is amenable to it) are actually exhibiting a masculine characteristic.
Ten Reasons Why Females Prefer Alien Males

It is noteworthy that none of the following components are transient; they are not mere whims of fashion. The following list of origins was arrived upon:
Malleability. Immigrant males are generally more responsive to signals and easier for females to manipulate. (Darwin: "It is generally admitted that with woman the powers of intuition, of rapid perception, and perhaps of imitation, are more strongly marked than in man; but some, at least, of these faculties are characteristic of the lower races, and therefore of a past and lower state of civilisation." Descent of Man, 2nd ed., p. 858.) Further, some immigrant males have been observed to deliberately play on their docility (e.g. Negroes making "baby eyes"), which the female finds appealing and to which she responds.

Affection Beneath. The underlying mechanism by which caretaking instincts are inspired is Affection Beneath; it is obviously inappropriate to seek to protect something or someone that is more powerful than you. Females seek to monopolize Affection Beneath. The immigrant's reduced status (accounting in part for his malleability), which many whites deny but which is plainly apparent to him, is allied to Affection Beneath. All the obstacles which females place in the path of their own males, and they are many, can appear to magically disappear in the case of an immigrant male because of AB.

First and Second Level Mental (also called Psychic) Assaults (see Table 3). The Second Level Mental Assault (SLMA) involves males of alien race, the First Level Mental Assault (FLMA) does not. The coloured male provides the female with the ability to Mental Assault at the most potent level, the SLMA. This is such a powerful weapon that the female cannot resist progressively exploiting it. Clearly there is a role for the FLMA in providing an impetus for sublimation, by which males redirect their sexual energy to the production of high art, science and the like, but the SLMA appears to have no redeeming features whatever. It might be suggested that by introducing foreign genes the female is furthering an evolutionary dynamic, and re-masculinizing the race, but this argument is invalidated by the Double Reinforcement of Female Characteristics (DRoFC): the notion that non-Occidental males naturally possess female characteristics. Even some Occidental males can express female characteristics (e.g. homosexual males, monogamous males). The SLMA is capable of arousing intense distaste in males, however subconsciously that sense has been submerged, and this is another method by which sex can be limited and its value raised. The female policy is to raise the costs of sex, the male instinct is to lower it. By the SLMA the male is confounded and rendered yet more susceptible to manipulation. It is one of many procedures which the female executes personally but with considerable benefit to females generally (the conspiracy policy). She derives satisfaction from following her instincts in this way and by further depriving her own males of sex she is collectively increasing female power and the control and influence they can exact.
Females' explorations with immigrants, which may initially be for novelty, become a self-perpetuating cycle. After the period of novelty has passed, only immigrant males allow females the level of control and increased latitude to which they become accustomed. Put another way, the revulsion this and their other behaviour (deriving from their increased power, Item 1) arouses in their menfolk becomes such that only immigrants will put up with them.

Release from neurosis. The female finds the immigrant's less neurotic nature attractive because it satisfies her longing for a release from neurosis. (Neurosis is defined in this system as the condition which arises when one stimulus evokes two or more responses, and is obviously associated with the production of high art, science and the like.) It is comparable to one of the reasons for the female affinity for animals, the clarity and unambiguity of their signals.

Maintenance of heterogeneity; IoR. Another likely factor is that a female taking an immigrant male is a short cut to IoR (the Indulgence of Romance, a mechanism evolved by females to raise the costs of sex and promote long-term bonding; for IoR to be invoked some intangible 'specialness' must be achieved). In ancient times females would have had much less control over their choice of partner, many having been promised to a male since childhood under an arrangement (even a tacit one) with her family. In these circumstances it was incumbent on the female to introduce different genes to prevent excessive inbreeding, say within the confines of a village or small town. A male from a remote area would seem foreign and attractive to her and would also, having navigated a considerable distance on foot, or possessing a horse, be likely to be exceptional, an alpha-male. Such a union would be evolutionarily advantageous for her, and considerable effort might be required to extricate herself from her existing commitments. She may also be in competition with other females of her settlement having the same objective. The male in these circumstances, although perceived as foreign, might only have travelled a few dozen miles and would be of the same basic stock as she. Now, however, females apply these instincts to males who come not from scores of miles away but thousands, and are of completely alien stock. One report, which is unverified, is of Celtic women dancing naked on a hilltop while their menfolk battled a challenging tribe below. Whatever the outcome, the women could be confident of being ravished by the victors. For the female, two males fighting for her might be the ultimate in IoR.

Guilt. It has been stated that atonement is necessary for former colonial sins. This is a pretext, a decades-old guilt-trip and an application of Proposition 8 of PA, that the female will use any argument, however ridiculous, if it suits her purpose. If there is female guilt requiring absolution its origins are likely to be rather more obvious. At best this argument is an application of another female characteristic, the Inability to Egress (e.g. avoiding resolution, a hatred of ultimata; it facilitates the acquisition of the best possible mate). It is also an attempt to judge these supposed former sins, which took place amid a background of barbarity, by modern standards.

It is an expression of Vicarious Generosity. Giving away, often enthusiastically, something which is not one's to give. Everything the female is for, biologically, is given away. By corrupting her blood-line, hundreds of thousands of years of genetic lineage is destroyed.

It constitutes a Challenge. This is a blatant form of the Challenge Signal. Challenges demand a response, and can be a subconscious appeal for subjugation. Proposition 2 of PA states that the status of the female is proportional to the status of the male she can attract.

It weakens and distributes a marker. The marker is the involvement of belonging to the same folk. Females prefer signals and tokens, because they are ambiguous and therefore manipulative, while males favour markers and handles because they are unambiguous and often involve the wealth that he creates.

It weakens a prospective handle. The handle is the expectation of pairing with a member of the same folk.

Table 3. Formal definition of the Mental (or Psychic) Assault
The Mental Assault is a political manoeuvre. The female manipulates the male into a position where she could have sex but refrains from doing so.
She maintains and perpetuates the male in a state of arousal or false expectation.
She scores points to bolster and satisfy her ego.
She evokes images of granting sexual favours to another (the more perverse her selection, for these purposes, the better) but grants them to the male or males in her audience either rarely or never.
She quits from a male suddenly or prematurely, because she prefers to Assault rather than engage in a proper relationship.
She grants and withdraws sexual favours to a male with whom she is involved in a relationship without logic or reason.

There may be an unresolved issue as to why women appear more willing to be submissive to an immigrant than would be the case in a relationship with a white man. This may be accountable by reference to Item 6, combined with a psychologist's observation that females express guilt concerning their behaviour towards other females, children and animals but never in respect of their actions towards males (also bearing in mind DRoFC).
Male Instincts Regarding Mixed Race Couples

Examining (as always) the situation in evolutionary terms, for the male on the individual level, a female he supported who bore a visibly different child would likely be ejected from the cave or dwelling, if not from the entire tribe, and thereafter she would be left to fend for herself. (Protecting herself from such an eventuality is a likely origin of Vicarious Generosity.) The male might even have been supporting older members of her family and he would feel entirely justified in giving short shrift to a wife who gave her favours to another.
On the collective level, millions of males have suffered brutal deaths in battles fought to preserve differences; all those who had been left to perish at the scene of some bloody battle, after receiving a sword in the stomach or a grievous wound with a blunter weapon. After such costs have been incurred by his forebears the sight of one of the females of his tribe making herself available to a male of a strange and different one is an affront.
For a white male and an alien female there is a slightly different situation. Firstly, there is Affection Beneath to consider, and this is the reason why this circumstance is less abhorrent to the instincts than the opposite case. Nonetheless such a union is a feminine expression of DSoD ("Dee-sod"; see Table 4) and its prevalence, which is much less common than white females with alien males, evidence of feminization in any event.

Table 4. Components of the DSoD (Dishonest Submergence of Difference) Theory

AMSoSD: The Actual Male Submersion of Small Differences
EFPoSD: The Enhanced Female Perception of Small Differences
IMAoLD: The Inordinate Male Amplification of Large Differences
DFSoLD: The Dishonest Female Submersion of Large Differences

It is important to appreciate that females are not naïve in sexual matters and particularly in the matter of sexual selection. Sexual selection is absolutely essential to her being. Many behaviours which are learnt (i.e. acquired) in the male are inherent in the female; this explains the many and varied sexual aberrations in males, such as fetishes. The female is regularly reminded, by menstruation, of her reproductive function.
While the male excels at manipulating things, the female imitates him. To the female, relationships are sex and it is her natural domain, so males will often imitate the female. (This and a male need to express Affection Beneath largely accounts for white male/immigrant female couples such as men with mail-order wives.) Although the immigrant is a successful invader, he is evidently not so by his masculine prowess and females who choose a mate of alien race know precisely the extent of their betrayal. This accounts for the often extreme reaction they give when criticism is implied. A female taking such a partner is the sexual-political equivalent of the nuclear bomb (cf. the etymology of bikini).2
Females and the Laws of Nature

When male animals fight, they usually fight for territory. They may fight virtually, and only posture and threaten, but it is still a struggle for dominance. The loser retreats, surrendering his claim on the territory. The point is that in nature, females come with the territory. A male that dominates a territory also dominates, controls and mates with the females within it. In human society, the fact that females have language and intelligence only enables them to employ specious arguments to justify their actions, as in the case of the alien takeover of our territory.
Being humans, we are capable of acting against our instincts, but following our natural drives is our "default mode." To defy them requires effort, which we will prefer to avoid. Happiness generally results from following our instincts, almost by definition, and the pursuit of happiness must certainly be the leading human activity.
It gives me no satisfaction to say this, but there is not much wrong with females that controlled, restrained physical force would not correct. The female has evolved numerous mechanisms to compensate for her physical weakness relative to the male. If the male is denied the ability to respond with force (or at least, the tangible threat of force) he is at a disadvantage and simply cannot counter females' natural manipulative skill or, more apposite to this discussion, retaliate for the supreme insult he is delivered. Thus we have the situation where a white female can flaunt her relationship with a Negro or other immigrant male in a public or semi-public place (such as a pub or bar) with the male prohibited by law from responding. The institutionalised favouring of immigrants, and legal protection of females from a natural masculine response to their excesses, is indicative of the Super Feminine State or, as it may otherwise be known, 'Big Sister.'
If their behaviour is unlimited, females are capable of firstly, making their own males into an underclass, for example by their wholesale preference for alien males, as can readily be observed in areas with high immigrant populations. Secondly, they are capable of taking their race to the brink of, if not beyond, extinction. These are critical flaws for which accommodation cannot be countenanced.
Woman is the human reproductive animal, and all her instincts are concerned with raising the costs of sex, securing a mate and child-rearing. Giving her power to apply these instincts to wider society is not appropriate. The sexual behaviours of women, and Vicarious Generosity, point to a feminine source of the original problem of mass coloured immigration.

1. Note on definitions: In this system a policy is defined as a set of procedures; a procedure will be capable of being expressed mathematically. Use of the term strategy is problematic because in mathematical game theory a strategy is defined as a complete specification of what an individual will do in any situation, which for humans is generally unattainable. The Protagonist in game theory is the player who starts the game.
2. The bikini was so named because its effect on males was compared to the effect of the nuclear bombs being tested at the time at Bikini Atoll.

First published in the November 2002 edition of Spearhead magazine under the title ‘Why many white women prefer non-white males.’ This title is slightly incorrect however, since the phenomenon has been reported to occur elsewhere, for example in Japan.

http://www.heretical.com/sheppard/wfpim.html

There's the link even though I pasted everything, you might want to go there just for the tables...

GreenHeart
Sunday, October 2nd, 2005, 04:31 PM

I left a message in their guestbook, but I'm sure it will soon be deleted...:(

Loki
Sunday, October 2nd, 2005, 04:38 PM
I left a message in their guestbook, but I'm sure it will soon be deleted...:(

LOL

Huzar
Sunday, October 2nd, 2005, 05:02 PM

My god...........Weg, you're sadistic;) Anyway , on the movie : :thumbdown :headbang

Haken
Sunday, October 2nd, 2005, 05:07 PM
LOL

LOL that's great,
ich have write a message too .. (under nick: leidenfrost)
but it don't see it.

Horagalles
Sunday, October 2nd, 2005, 06:04 PM
As an native of the Netherlands, and living on the German-Dutch border I truelly can say that there are unfortantly way to much mixed realationships with as an result half-breed children.; these awfull mulats and half arabic-Turkic kids claim to be Dutch, which they have no right on it. Our racial situation is I guess the same as in other European nations aswell in north-America. Mostly our women are involded with racial inferior characters.:thumbdown Racial awareness should be to all of our brothers and sisters, but what can we do about it? Revolution maybe....
As long the politics, the press, churches, literature, education are controlled by left-winged traitors I can see no hope. All we can do is to hold on our believes and knowing that one day, our time will come.:PRace-mixing was(actually still is, due to common law) prohibited in South Africa by the Immorality act. Of course there always were people that would lust after other races, but they were the exception from the rule. It is not prosecuted anymore and openly propagated by those in power and even some churches. Yet I actually seldomly see a "mixed couple". Those involved are usually foreigners or prostitutes. This is rather astonishing, given the fact that were I live the White/non-White ratio is about 50/50. On the other hand, I think that we here have long experiences with non Whites which demotivates sexual encounters with them;) . My theory on White men going after non-White females is that they assume that they can do things with them they won't do with White females. In some cases it may also be the thrill of violating a taboo.
The White females are usually after the money. That is why in most cases the non-White mate is an Indian. As for the Blacks, they tend to be abusive to their own women and from what I know, they do not treat White women better either:~( :thumbdown

Weg
Sunday, October 2nd, 2005, 07:07 PM
My god...........Weg, you're sadistic ;) Anyway, on the movie : :thumbdown :headbang

Yeah, I know it hurts, especially for Germans. I wonder what are the reactions in Germany...

Northern Paladin
Sunday, October 2nd, 2005, 07:29 PM
A friend of mine told me Brandenburg is still full of Nazi sentiment. So I get the impession things are different in Eastern Germany....compare say Brandenburg to Berlin or Hamburg.

Race mixing seems to be the inevitable occurance of races living in close proximity of each other. Now that much of Germany has lost it's pride and sold out to the wave of multicultural euphoria that has engulfed so much of Western Europe.

Northern Paladin
Sunday, October 2nd, 2005, 07:34 PM
Two days ago I was walking a little bit, what I saw was the crown of all:
A negroe with two good-looking tall, blonde Germanic Nordic women, one left and one right, kissing him...
The Revolution is going strong, against us!
Was he at least rich?

[edited]

Please abide by the rules (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?p=24080#post24080).

2. There must be no instigation to, condonation of, approval of, planning of, or suggestions to illegal activity at the board of any sort. Illegal is considered whatever is illegal under the municipal, state, and federal jurisdictions of this server, as well as what is illegal under International Law. This includes in particular, but is not limited to, slander, libel, illegal defamation, and illegal threats against identifiable persons or groups; and instigation to, condonation of, approval of, planning of, or suggestions to genocide or other criminal measures on Germanic ethnicities or their members, all in the past, present, or future.

5. Ad gentums, racial slurs, and aspersions against any identifiable group, even if only in retaliation, are not permitted.

~ BM

LookToGermany
Sunday, October 2nd, 2005, 08:02 PM
I can tell you that TV and Movies in America are telling our beautiful young white women everyday to go screw **** and brown people on a daily basis. MTV is a channel of prostitution.

If their parents don't teach them otherwise, they are doomed...

Turn off your TVs!

6. We allow fair and benevolent criticism of all races; subraces; ethnicities; peoples; religious, cultural and social communities; as well as of ideologies; philosophies; or any other ideas; as well as of persons and Members; attitudes; and conduct, if presented in a civil and non-insulting manner. Your attitude and presentation shall determine whether you will face disciplinary procedures.

Please entertain a nobler language. We understand justified anger, but we try to attract a Highbrow audience.

~ Thorburn

Aptrgangr
Tuesday, October 4th, 2005, 06:21 AM
[FONT=Arial]Aptrganga
It does seem more woman are involved with non-Whites...That is partly their fault and more our( we men) fault.
You, me, we want to change it? Then there is just one solution, it's time to get our heads out of our asses and do something about it. Be more masculine, not more feminine...Probably the biggest reason when it comes to it, the Black man is portrayed on TV as the epitome of Masculanity, and traditionally and well just FACTUALLY! Feminine women would be attracted to Masculine males!
Turn on your TV what do you see when you watch a movie? A nerdy white man, a brave upstanding Black man....They generalize this fallacy to all the Blacks and unfortunately our women is stupid enough to fall for it :~( It's time that We (Men) Take a stand and fight for what is ours and that is Our Woman! It wasn't a choice in the past and it's definately not a choice now, it's a DUTY! If we don't we lose everything we cherish, our women, our beautiful looking children, our whole existence.
The most important thing right now is our people (Whites) after that hatred among our own type takes last place. So what if we destroy a relationship supposedly "happy" created under illusions? They can hate us then as we want, it's not their emotions towards us that is our priority, it's our Race, our Woman, and our Children's future. The rest takes second to last place including any negative or for that matter positive emotions the lot of them might have towards us. After we're done with our Duty we can concentrate on those trivial things.
Here is also something of interest, written by Simon Sheppard:

I totally agree with you, it is us men having failed in protecting our families, our countries, our values, our virtues and our spirtit.
Interesting data, thanks for sharing, since I have no TV I can not turn it on, but what I see on the streets makes me sick, I think this is the result of liberal broadcast, but TV and other mdia canīt be the only reason for someone committing crimes against morality.
I am far away from having a solution, I simply donīt know what to do, being fully aware it is a duty to fight! A deportation of the foreign races is not in sight, look to South Africa, living among a non-white majority does not necessarily lead to a racial-awakening, it seems we have to concentrate on creating some free areas in our home countries, as a whole free state is not in sight. For me it is not a shame to die, if I fail I shall perish.

Horagalles
Tuesday, October 4th, 2005, 07:04 PM
I am far away from having a solution, I simply donīt know what to do, being fully aware it is a duty to fight! A deportation of the foreign races is not in sight, look to South Africa, living among a non-white majority does not necessarily lead to a racial-awakening, it seems we have to concentrate on creating some free areas in our home countries, as a whole free state is not in sight. For me it is not a shame to die, if I fail I shall perish. It helps to get people being negative against concepts like integration and multiculturalism. Many "liberals" were on All-White schools, and maybe they had some token Blacks from rich parents as class mates. Of course those kids would act more catholic then the pope. But many will confirm to you after they were at varsity with more then 40% Blacks or staid in an apartment block - they'll definetly change their mind :D

I also won't blame that on politicians, the media and the like. It is the parents and ones own responsibility to learn what is right. Then you'll know also how to judge the media etc.

But in the current social conditions, most people have lost the skill on how to teach their kid's, they think it's the schools job, and of course public schools only teach good thinks :( ...

Erzherzog_Bernd
Tuesday, October 4th, 2005, 07:15 PM
I totally agree with you, it is us men having failed in protecting our families, our countries, our values, our virtues and our spirtit.
Interesting data, thanks for sharing, since I have no TV I can not turn it on, but what I see on the streets makes me sick, I think this is the result of liberal broadcast, but TV and other mdia canīt be the only reason for someone committing crimes against morality.
I am far away from having a solution, I simply donīt know what to do, being fully aware it is a duty to fight! A deportation of the foreign races is not in sight, look to South Africa, living among a non-white majority does not necessarily lead to a racial-awakening, it seems we have to concentrate on creating some free areas in our home countries, as a whole free state is not in sight. For me it is not a shame to die, if I fail I shall perish.

Actually you'd be surprised at how many Racially aware people I came across in in the district I'm living in(Residing in South Africa by the way). I think the biggest problem with these people is their spinelesness and cowardice. They realise and can see the black for who and what they are, but they're to damn afraid to a) get in trouble with authority, b) get killed.

I'm not afraid of either, and when I go out and show myself and say my say...It's Whites that actually tell me to stop, why? Because I have to be crazy "You'll be killed, It's stupid to do this" Who the hell really cares honestly?

I don't remember who made the quote but I think it's something similar to this: I'd rather die being free, then live as a slave . Now I know that's not exactly the right quote but it comes down to it...Same rules apply to me, where would our nations be now if our ancestors had the same philosophy most people have these days? We'd be nowhere!!! It's because of guts and glory that we got where we are now, if the General in the old times decided he didn't want to fight the Muslim Invasion into Europe we would have been Islamic ages ago! Instead they stood and fought ill-regardless the numerical superiority of some of their opponents.

We should do the same, having honour and courage is our birthright. I'm not intending to toss it down the drain for some ilks.

Cole Nidray
Friday, October 7th, 2005, 12:29 AM
From the Bavarian National Museum.

AngloSaxon
Friday, October 7th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Where do the negroes in Europe come from? Africa?

clucer
Friday, October 7th, 2005, 02:20 AM
This cancer of multiculturalism-multi-ethnicity has been thrust upon all of us against our will. The questions are: who is responsible; why have we been made to assimilate people we really find disgusting? The pat answer is "we need them to do menial jobs" that our own kind want do. That might would be a true statement at the beginning but inevitably they move on and up. How? By claiming discrimination. I did read an article that stated the Jews were responsible for pushing multiculturalism. The premise was this: out of all minorities Jews fear an arousal of the majority against them. So to forstall pogroms and ethnic cleansing of Jews they have pushed this multiculturalism & multi-ethnicity whereby a revolutionary-reactionary leader would have a hard time gathering a force able to expell minority groups. Thus the more mixed a society is the easier it is for Jews to rule without hindrance. The US has become a fief of Israel. I'd believe anything anymore.

Cole Nidray
Friday, October 7th, 2005, 03:01 AM
This cancer of multiculturalism-multi-ethnicity has been thrust upon all of us against our will. The questions are: who is responsible; why have we been made to assimilate people we really find disgusting? The pat answer is "we need them to do menial jobs" that our own kind want do. That might would be a true statement at the beginning but inevitably they move on and up. How? By claiming discrimination. Exactly.

The link in my signature shows the Moslems in Malmo, Sweden have a 90% unemployment rate. They weren't brought there to work...

Thus the more mixed a society is the easier it is for Jews to rule without hindrance. The US has become a fief of Israel. I'd believe anything anymore. Jewish writers admit it.

Jewish Dominance and Exploitation of the Black Civil Rights Movement (http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/naacp.htm)

Where do the negroes in Europe come from? Africa? :lmfao:

They aren't taking ours!

Drömmarnas Stig
Saturday, October 8th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Where do the negroes in Europe come from? Africa?

The French, Britisch and Belgian negroes are products of weak colonial policy.
The German negroes are a product of the WW2 aftermath. Basically, we are f****, our politicians import them, we have to pay for it.
Germany is dead, Europe is dead. That's the unfortunate truth.

gyge
Saturday, October 8th, 2005, 09:04 PM
Nothing to worry. All what is needed is a strong eugenic legislation and the indomitable will to implement it. Whether the internationalist like or not is neither here nor there. Prohibition of sex across the color and racial bar. South Africa in the golden years of apartheid had such stringent laws and it worked well and everybody was happy. Enough of fornicating under the sun.

Northern Paladin
Saturday, October 8th, 2005, 10:15 PM
Exactly.

The link in my signature shows the Moslems in Malmo, Sweden have a 90% unemployment rate. They weren't brought there to work...
Jewish writers admit it.

Jewish Dominance and Exploitation of the Black Civil Rights Movement (http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/naacp.htm)

:lmfao:

They aren't taking ours!

The French, Britisch and Belgian negroes are products of weak colonial policy.
The German negroes are a product of the WW2 aftermath. Basically, we are f****, our politicians import them, we have to pay for it.
Germany is dead, Europe is dead. That's the unfortunate truth.

Certain Ethnicities have far more degenerate tendencies. But no one seems to give a damn. Because the Elite are not effected. They live in a bubble and could care less what happens to the majority. Instead they stand to gain.

One more moslem to them is one more mouth on Social Welfare and one more vote.