PDA

View Full Version : Does the average unmongrelized Europid tan well?

Von Braun
Wednesday, June 18th, 2003, 12:57 AM
http://www.pamelaanderson.com.cn/pics/13.jpg

http://www.pamelaanderson.com.cn/pics/16.jpg

http://www.pamelaanderson.com.cn/pics/17.jpg

http://www.pamelaanderson.com.cn/pics/21.jpg

http://www.pamelaanderson.com.cn/pics/26.jpg

http://www.pamelaanderson.com.cn/pics/28.jpg

From http://www.platinum-celebs.com/actresses-pictures/pamela_anderson/pamela_anderson.php

"Her ancestry is Finnish." Judging from her appearance and surname, she certainly appears to be Scandanavian.

Tore
Wednesday, June 18th, 2003, 02:54 AM
Look what I've done...

Loki
Wednesday, June 18th, 2003, 07:09 AM
This is not necessary. We already have a tanning poll running.

Regards,

Loki

Loki
Wednesday, June 18th, 2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Loki
This is not necessary. We already have a tanning poll running.

Regards,

Loki

Von Braun - upon your request, I have reopened the poll for voting, so this thread is active again. Use it in conjunction with Nordhammer's thread. I would have merged it, if it wasn't for the poll.

Just a word of warning: Keep it civil, to the point and impersonal. We will not discuss your personal ability to tan/subracial category/Nordishness in this thread. Only the general ability of Europeans to tan. I think it is a valid discussion, which can be enriching if everyone stays openminded and refrain from personal slurs and/or comments.

Loki

Scáthach
Wednesday, June 18th, 2003, 01:25 PM
how do you even know for absolute certain that her tan is all natural? fake tans can do wonderous things you know :D
she seems to be able to tan well and yippee for her,however some of us cant and yippee for us too!

Loki
Wednesday, June 18th, 2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Scathach
how do you even know for absolute certain that her tan is all natural? fake tans can do wonderous things you know :D
she seems to be able to tan well and yippee for her,however some of us cant and yippee for us too!

Pamela Anderson is not a good example. She does not look Swedish or Hallstatt to me at all... in fact, her full lips and nose look a bit suspicious. Btw, I have no idea as to her full ancestral pedigree - just an honest observation.

Anyway, Scathach, I think you are right... she almost certainly uses some instant-tan cream to make her look more golden tanned! These things (instant tanning creams) are very popular everywhere in northern Europe. Especially Swedes love it. I once met a Swedish girl who was ashamed of her very untannable white skin and blond hair. She dyed her hair black, and always puts on tanning cream all over her body. She used to stay in the same house as me. It usually took her an hour and a half in the bathroom to get ready for the day! :D

Von Braun
Wednesday, June 18th, 2003, 06:41 PM
how do you even know for absolute certain that her tan is all natural? fake tans can do wonderous things you know

Tanning booths use ultraviolet light. Would you like me to find documentation that her tan is natural, or would you like me to find another Nordic woman who can tan well?

Please address the abilities of the Halstatts Fionn mac Cumhaill and Hellstar/Northstar to tan well.

Von Braun
Wednesday, June 18th, 2003, 06:48 PM
Pamela Anderson is not a good example. She does not look Swedish or Hallstatt to me at all... in fact, her full lips and nose look a bit suspicious.

I was just waiting for someone to imply asiatic ancestry (perhaps Lapp). Do you now want me to find someone from northern Germany or Denmark who tans well? Well there is Hellstar/Northstar. I have seen Fionn mac Cumhaill and there is nothing fishy about his looks at all. Both have admitted to being able to obtain decent tans.

Anyway, Scathach, I think you are right... she almost certainly uses some instant-tan cream to make her look more golden tanned!

I shall now invoke Occam's Razor: she had an occupation which required her to be on the beach for long periods of time (the television show Baywatch). Do you think she would bother putting cream over her whole body or just receive a natural tan while she was acting on the beach?

Loki
Wednesday, June 18th, 2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Von Braun
Tanning booths use ultraviolet light. Would you like me to find documentation that her tan is natural, or would you like me to find another Nordic woman who can tan well?

Please address the abilities of the Halstatts Fionn mac Cumhaill and Hellstar/Northstar to tan well.

Sure there are many Nordic men and women who can tan. But not all of them - and I would say not even a majority of them. But that is my opinion only...

Loki
Wednesday, June 18th, 2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Von Braun
I was just waiting for someone to imply asiatic ancestry (perhaps Lapp). Do you now want me to find someone from northern Germany or Denmark who tans well? Well there is Hellstar/Northstar. I have seen Fionn mac Cumhaill and there is nothing fishy about his looks at all. Both have admitted to being able to obtain decent tans.

I did not imply Asiatic ancestry. Do you have evidence that her ancestry is exclusively Scandinavian? I also did not imply that there was anything fishy about Fionn or NORTHSTAR's looks... in fact, I have never even seen them! :) You assume too much, and jump too easily to conclusions.

Do you think she would bother putting cream over her whole body or just receive a natural tan while she was acting on the beach?

Possibly... many women do that in any way.

Scáthach
Wednesday, June 18th, 2003, 07:17 PM
if you met my father a fully irish man who tans very well would you then assume all irish people do? or what if you met me first-someone who does not tan? would you then assume that all irish people do not tan?
im sure fionn and northstar do tan very well and thats fine and dandy but in the same vein the fact that some people do not tan is fine and dandy too (ive just used the same bizarre phrase twice!lol)
btw i never suggested she used a tanning booth,many excellent creams are available that give beautiful golden tans (Clarins,will you hire me now please? ;) ) or maybe it is all natural,either way ill be honest and tell you i have no idea what this subject is supposed to be implying or showing. is your point that all nordish people tan and therefore you are very nordish and i am not? i cant say im bothered either way to be honest :confused:

Von Braun
Wednesday, June 18th, 2003, 07:39 PM
My point is that so many Nordic (more specific than Nordish) people tan well, that the claim that 70% of unmongelized Europids do not tan well (see the other poll) is utterly absurd. Therefore, people either fudged their personal information, or they were mistaken in their understanding of the descriptions of each type. In other words, there is no way that I tan better than 70% of unmongrelized white people.

Scáthach
Wednesday, June 18th, 2003, 07:52 PM
matt, a great number of unmongrelized europids will never see this board and thus will never vote and maybe theyre out there tanning brilliantly right now or not,regardless theyre not here and it seems that you have gotten a majority of people here who are not ''mongrelized'' and still dont tan.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Wednesday, June 18th, 2003, 09:19 PM
pssst....I don't think her breasts are "hers" :erm Not unlikely that her tan is just as fake x_hehe And also she has had collagen injections, so that's why her lips look thick, Loki :)

Just listen to us girls, who have seen the cosmetic departments in detail. The "slap on" tan is there, you can buy a bottle in the colour of your choice. She probably uses it, because as someone who relies on her looks so much I am sure she is aware of what the sun can do to your skin!!

Scáthach
Wednesday, June 18th, 2003, 09:42 PM
hehehe im sure she does- i mean im not saying shes pale without it but i doubt shes that golden just from the sun!

Saoirse
Wednesday, June 18th, 2003, 09:51 PM
Pamela Anderson is a Jew.

Stríbog
Thursday, June 19th, 2003, 07:22 AM
ROFL where do you find this stuff? Stormfront? Jewwatch? Or do you make it up yourself?

@ Vanessa, it's pretty widely known that Pam's breasts are fake. First she had them enhanced, then had some of the silicone or saline solution or whatever removed. BTW she is originally Canadian :eek:

Grimr
Saturday, June 21st, 2003, 07:25 PM
ROFL where do you find this stuff? Stormfront? Jewwatch?

Perhaps he was calling her an idiological Jew?

Archangel Michael
Saturday, June 21st, 2003, 11:47 PM
This is SUCH a stupid thread!