Thursday, June 12th, 2003, 07:05 PM
Source: http://www.aftenposten.no/english/

http://www.aftenposten.no/multimedia/archive/00119/null_119553a.jpg

http://www.aftenposten.no/multimedia/archive/00119/null_119552a.jpg

http://www.aftenposten.no/multimedia/archive/00119/null_119517a.jpg

http://www.aftenposten.no/multimedia/archive/00119/null_119484a.jpg

Kvasir_
Saturday, June 14th, 2003, 04:55 PM
Thats nice. I wish that we were that "nationalistic" in Sweden. Here, the Swedish national day is for "welcome" the new Swedish citizens. Hehe, how tragic...

Loki
Saturday, June 14th, 2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Kvasir
Thats nice. I wish that we were that "nationalistic" in Sweden. Here, the Swedish national day is for "welcome" the new Swedish citizens. Hehe, how tragic...

Welcome to Pantheon Europa, Kvasir! It is nice to have the company of a Swede on the Germanic forum.

Yes, unfortunately in Sweden the political climate is much more liberal, and actually the opposite of nationalistic. Norway is very different.

Regards,

Loki

Sigrun Christianson
Saturday, June 14th, 2003, 05:13 PM
Beautiful people, costumes and landscape. I'm jealous.

Kvasir_
Monday, June 16th, 2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Loki
Welcome to Pantheon Europa, Kvasir! It is nice to have the company of a Swede on the Germanic forum.

Yes, unfortunately in Sweden the political climate is much more liberal, and actually the opposite of nationalistic. Norway is very different.

Regards,

Loki

Thanks Loki.
Where do you hail from?

Regards,

Kvasir

Loki
Monday, June 16th, 2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Kvasir
Thanks Loki.
Where do you hail from?

Regards,

Kvasir

Hejsan!

I come from South Africa, have Dutch/German/Danish roots, and currently living somewhere in England :)

Confusing, heh? ;)

Regards,

Loki

Gladstone
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2003, 09:48 AM

Regards,

Loki

Loki

Nice pics. Beautiful women! I take primarily after my Swedish side in appearance. That is tall..slim..and high forehead.

Would it be safe to say that the Norwegians and Swedes are more or less the same people?

Its good the Norwegians like and accept who they are!! Very healthy!!

:prost
Gladstone

Gladstone
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2003, 11:23 AM

I read that Sweden had let in one million Kurds who had been allowed to settle on an island, but probably are now all over that nation. Sweden only has a population of approximately ten million.

Why is it so many Europeons can see so clearly that the colonization and displacement of other peoples is wrong (and has now departed the bulk of those lands in Africa and Asia), but cannot see that their own colonization and displacement (by "asylum seekers" and "immigrants") is wrong as well!!?? :headbang

Not only do more than a few Europeons not comprehend that something is not right with their displacement and destruction, they "celebrate" it. :scratch

A ridiculous state Europe and Europeon ancestried peoples now find themselves in.

The brainwashing has been very effective. :sick

Like Julia and Winston in the book 1984...many...many Europeons sense something is deeply amiss, but literally find it difficult to know how to express themselves. :think PC speech is today's NewSpeak.

That is why forums such as this that promote positive and civil discourse :psign regarding Europeon peoples' very real problems are of such great value!

Gladstone

Gladstone
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2003, 12:30 PM
An addendum to the prior post

Forums such as this are useful in determining the mindset of those who led the promotion of this catastrophe upon the Europeon peoples and when the time comes...and justice has taken its proper course....the appropriate punishment. :lynch

Gladstone

Nordgau
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2003, 02:59 PM

Oh yeah, at the German "National Day" they let groups of Samba dancers from Brazil, Negroes and so on dance and drum in front of the Reichstag with the political establishment watching and applauding.

Götterschicksal
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2003, 04:42 PM
I thought that Berlin Love Parade was germany's "national day".

lol...
:hehe

:(
:puke

Gladstone
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2003, 05:55 PM
Oh yeah, at the German "National Day" they let groups of Samba dancers from Brazil, Negroes and so on dance and drum in front of the Reichstag with the political establishment watching and applauding.

Hmmm. Do they let any actual Germans dance in front of the Reichstag on Germany's "National Day"?

Or is that considered "racist" and "potentially dangerous"? :giggle

Gladstone

Nordgau
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2003, 09:38 PM
There are also Ländergruppen in traditional custoums. But it's a bit like "fake": They hold signs up with the name of their Land (Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg, and so on) and are treated by media and politicians as if they were a sort of Indian or Aboriginal tribes and not the people who are the Volk, culture and country here. Just a little folklorish air for Third of October. But the word Heimat is already "dangerous" and we must dance a few Oriental dances fast to ban such "ghosts of the past".

The real "National festival" then are the mentioned Samba dancers and Negro groups with which we show all world how "tolerant" and "multicultural" we are, and oh look everybody how easy and relaxed we Germans take our National day, without great parades and stuff, and no, we are not nationalistic anymore, and the world will even hardly see many National flags at the National day. Be pleased with us, world, we Germans are now nice and cosmopolitan people.

And our President makes a "thoughtful" speech with the obligatory "reflections" about Germany, German nation and German history and how wonderful it is that we are now a content "Western" nation with our friends in the E.U. and that German history now at last has a happy end and everything is fine and wonderful and we are good, friendly, democratic Germans and help to build up a lovely, multicultural world where there is no place for the "ghosts of nationalism". Amen.

Last year there was as great National "highlight" of the whole day a sort of small amusement park in front of the Brandenburg Gate as it could be in every little provincial town, with a few rock groups. Bill Clinton came and told everybody how much he loves Berlin and Germany cause that's what everybody here wants to hear...

Gladstone
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2003, 11:03 PM
Thank you for the reply Thorburnulf.

Guilt has a place, to bring about correction. Not to destroy one's self as the West is doing. After doing all one can to make amends, to make whole the damage done, one must forgive themselves whether others forgive or not. Every people has a right to a nation and self-determination whether they are Vietnamese, Ethiopians, and yes Germans... and has the right (horrors!!) to like and accept one's self and one's people which is perfectly healthy. To say such does not mean one "hates" either another person or people (that is ridiculous). Being able to like one's self is the first step in being able to accept others and have healthy relationships with appropriate boundaries..in the personal and group sense.

Thorburnulf...I hope the German people forgive themselves soon and becomes whatever it is they are supposed to be! Germany has much to offer the world, not the least of which is good German beer!

Gladstone

Gladstone
Wednesday, July 23rd, 2003, 11:11 PM
Thorburnulf

You'd commented on the German term "Heimat". What does that translate as?

Thanks
Gladstone

Loki
Saturday, July 26th, 2003, 09:16 AM
Loki

Nice pics. Beautiful women! I take primarily after my Swedish side in appearance. That is tall..slim..and high forehead.

Would it be safe to say that the Norwegians and Swedes are more or less the same people?

Its good the Norwegians like and accept who they are!! Very healthy!!

Gladstone

Hello Gladstone!

Nice to see you post on this forum. Are you Swedish/partially Swedish then?

Yeah, the Swedes and Norwegians are pretty close to one another...

Regards,

Loki

Stríbog
Saturday, July 26th, 2003, 09:19 AM
Hello Gladstone!

Regards,

Loki

Norway is quite a bit more UP than Sweden....

Loki
Saturday, July 26th, 2003, 09:51 AM
Norway is quite a bit more UP than Sweden....

Yes, I agree...

I was actually referring to the cultural/ethnic/historical ties between the two countries - Norway, Denmark and Sweden are inextricably linked.

Racially, yes... Norway is certainly more Upper Paleolithic, since there were Brunn remnants in certain parts, who mixed with the Nordics to produce the Tronder type - which is not really found in Sweden in large numbers. The Swedes are more classical Hallstatt Nordic. But in Dalarna can be found an enclave of the Falish racial type - quite similar to the north German one.

It is good to know these things from textbooks, but I'd actually like to observe the differences for myself. Having been to Sweden two years ago, it is now the turn of Norway in my itinerary. I am going to Oslo next month, and I'll let you know of my observations. :)

Götterschicksal
Saturday, July 26th, 2003, 01:30 PM
http://www.nasjonalsamling.com/images/hirdmann.jpg

norway is cool

Nordgau
Saturday, July 26th, 2003, 04:49 PM

It's one of these German words for which there is no English translation that would fit really 100 percent (another example would be Volk, not to mention several philosophical words).

Heimat can be used for your whole country, a certain region or town or just your house and garden and is best translated simply with "home". But the word Heimat is filled up in a very high degree with emotions that the word "home" hasn't got in the same extent.

Götterschicksal
Saturday, July 26th, 2003, 07:28 PM
It's one of these German words for which there is no English translation that would fit really 100 percent (another example would be Volk, not to mention several philosophical words).

Heimat can be used for your whole country, a certain region or town or just your house and garden and is best translated simply with "home". But the word Heimat is filled up in a very high degree with emotions that the word "home" hasn't got in the same extent.

and then we can add things to it too... Heimatland, Heimatstadt, Heimatvertriebene. ;) Ja, Thorburnuf hat Recht. No real english translation, one must experience it in use.

Gladstone
Saturday, July 26th, 2003, 08:34 PM
Hello Gladstone!

Regards,

Loki

Yes..am partially Swedish..with some German and Welsh. Tho am 1/4 Swede technically, I look almost exactly like some of the photos you posted of the Norwegian young men.

Gladstone

Gladstone
Saturday, July 26th, 2003, 08:58 PM

I can see why the rulers do not like that term. It is the same here in America. Anything having to do with the Europeon origons of the people and nation is torn down. Anything non-Europeon is built up. The West's failure to confont Marxism (that system of belief that has contributed markedly to the sick state Europe is in now), has been disastrous.

Gladstone

Nordgau
Sunday, July 27th, 2003, 09:43 PM
Heimat isn't really a total "taboo word" as Rasse (race) is, but's indeed a word our oh-so cosmopolitan, multicultural and one world loving elites only have only a laugh for, and only dumb and silly conservatives and rights from yesterday who aren't progressive would use it.

On the other hand when it afford's it for some actual reason, our Left-Libs suddenly, but carefully use words such as Heimat, (deutsches) Volk, Vaterland.
I remember that Schröder, after the Iraq War started, said in a TV speach that "he feels one with my Volk". Oho, our political and cultural establishment and media tell us for years that we are a "post-National" "society", a "multicultural" Bevölkerung (population), and that the idea of a German Volk is an old-fashioned and antiquated idea - and now suddenly these people know "their" German Volk! That's demagogic use and dissembling! One needn't take it too serious when these people suddenly talk a bit "national". It's just out of calculation of the moment, a real change of the deep anti-National and multicultural views and convictions of our establishment is unthinkable.
I also remember that one of the high priests of Multikulti, Daniel Cohn-Bendit, has written a book with the title "Heimat Babylon" - with "Babylon" the "multicultural republic" is meant that shall be Heimat for all Ausländer and immigrants, for people from all over the world. Don't think someone of these people ever would talk of a Heimat Deutschland with a German culture that has to keep and protect its identity and character.

Kvasir_
Thursday, July 31st, 2003, 05:43 PM
This week Stockholm is celebrating the gay pride festival. The town is overrun by fags and other scum. Yuck. :puke

matt
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 03:40 PM
Thorburnulf

Thanks
Gladstone

Hmm like home or

heimatland: - homeland, mother country, home country, native country, native land

[update]
ahh sry, i didn't see that there had already been 2 pages... :sad

Gladstone
Friday, August 8th, 2003, 04:36 PM
Hmm like home or

heimatland: - homeland, mother country, home country, native country, native land

[update]
ahh sry, i didn't see that there had already been 2 pages... :sad

That's alright. Thanks for taking the time answering all the same.

Gladstone